The Legal Problem: Carla or Sara?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister was saying, "I don't understand what he wants anymore."

"Sara, he hasn't changed at all."

"But what did I do to hurt him? He liked getting his cock sucked. He suggested Jason to me." I knew that I had come at the right time. My sister continued, "I thought it was my words. But they were correct. I still remember the first kiss."

"If it was the sex, then he would have stopped beforehand. Sara, I think it must have been your words."

"But, Carla, what's wrong with them? I was twenty-three and he was nineteen. In fact, we had sex every Monday after that. He's still obsessed with Mondays."

"The only thing I know about your relationship comes from what you told me. I don't know anything about the years he spent in Alan's home. So, I can't tell you if you're missing something. The only thing I'm sure of is that you touched some very sensitive part of his past."

"Did you talk to him?"

"Yes. He said you would figure it out if you're stressed enough."

"I am stressed. But I'm unable to understand. Does he hate me?"

"No, I'm pretty sure about that. He cares for Jason. If he hated you, he wouldn't have allowed Jason to get closer to you."

"I think that he doesn't remember the day. Maybe, for him the day he first kissed me isn't important."

"That's impossible. Unlike my son, my husband is excellent with dates. He has cherished you for such a long time; I don't think he'll forget anything related to you."

I announced my presence by saying, "Carla, is there anything left?"

Seeing me coming closer, my sister suddenly left the room. I sat with Carla to finish my dinner.

"I think she'll figure it out soon," I said.

"Robby, I wanted to give her a hint."

"She just had to figure out how Brenda came to know about Sara and me."

"Finish fast. I want you inside me now."

I thought that Carla was very nervous with the way things were going. I finished eating fast. She was already waiting for me on the couch, getting herself ready. I was going slow, when she said, "I could have just told her eighteen years."

"That's a huge clue. Now forget about her."

I was going hard on Carla soon. After we were both through, we went to our room.

After half an hour, Sara came to our room. "Bobby, did I get the date wrong?"

I replied, "Yes."

She sat down near me in the bed. I brought Carla closer to me. I needed her support when I was talking to my sister.

My sister was thinking for a long time. Then she asked me for a hint.

"If you truly love me, then you should know it. A first kiss is not something that people forget."

My hips were moving now, as I was slowly fucking my wife in front of her.

I gently asked Carla, "Carla, you guessed the date?"

She responded that she guessed it as a different Monday. Her words seemed to trigger my sister's memory. She took her time to fix the date.

She expressed her doubt, "You can't mean it's something that we did when we were much younger."

I remained silent, waiting for my sister to come to the correct conclusion.

"Oh Bobby, you were thinking of one of those times I was teasing you, weren't you?"

The thought that my sister was only teasing me, when I thought that she was really interested in me as her lover, gutted me. If she was only teasing me, then why would she do all the things she did. She cared for me, that was not teasing. She started talking things, not me. She revealed her desires about her ideal man to me. I didn't ask her to do any of these things. If she was interested in teasing me, she could have given me a peek at her tits or her pussy, which she never did. She could have indicated things, but she need not have kissed me. I know for sure that the kiss was real. That was the first time she had placed her lips on mine. I know for sure that she indicated it was a date, when she took me to dinner.

My mind was filled with one question: Did I waste all these years on a fantasy? Eighteen years I spent thinking that she loved me, and she is saying that it was all a figment of my imagination.

I felt Carla pull me closer to her. Her hands were holding mine. Her hair was covering my face.

"Bobby," my sister continued, "did you think that it was a real date when I took you out about twelve years ago?"

I was filled with conflicting emotions. Sleep eluded me. I took rescue by covering my head with my wife's hair. I had no idea how long I was there like that. The sound of her gentle breathing and the gentle rhythm of her heart beating against my fingers slowly put me to sleep.

*****

Monday, 13th February 2012
When I woke up the next day, I was stilling holding on to my wife. Her hands were still pressed against mine. As I lifted my head, I saw Jason lying beside her.

I turned around to see Sara still sitting near me. She had emptied her tear glands. If there was anything left, she would have poured it out as well.

I have absolutely no idea how it started. I got the most loving kiss from my sister. When we broke that first kiss, she was crying. I kissed her tears away. I still don't know how long we spent kissing. The only thing I remember is that by the time I was aware of what was happening, we were hugging and kissing each other.

When I looked around, my wife and her son had already left the room. My sister had already removed her night gown. I didn't know whether she had worn anything underneath, but there was no sign of her underwear. The next kiss was more sensual. We were exploring one another as if we had met for the first time. Before I knew it, my hands were kneading and pulling and pressing her breasts all at once. Her hand had reached my cock, and she was bringing it up to her sex.

I truly felt connected with my sister, when I entered her love canal. I didn't want the kiss to end. We were holding each other so tight that every inch of our bodies were touching the other. Her hard erect nipples were pressed against my chest so hard that I thought they were trying to make a dent in my chest. Involuntarily our hips started moving. It was not until she was moaning fast that I picked up my speed. Her face soon contorted indicating that she was very close. The only thing in my mind was to pleasure her. I soon raised the tempo as much as I could, while still holding her as tight as possible. I wouldn't call it the best fuck of my life. But when we came I knew that it was one of those rare times when physical union transcended to a spiritual union.

While we were resting, my sister confessed, "Bobby, I didn't know. All these years, I didn't know. If I had known, I would never have left you. I thought that it was just a phase of your life. I was having a bad time and you were there. But, I didn't know that you were in love with me all these years."

I didn't know what to say; neither did I have a desire to say anything. I immersed myself with the lingering effects of the wonderful experience that we just had.

With my beautiful sister lying next to me, it didn't take too long for my cock to raise his head again. This time, I pulled her legs near my shoulders and entered her by leaning forward. Her knees were keeping her breasts from spilling forward. As I started with long slow strokes, her nipples were grinding against my chest. Her breasts were enveloped between our bodies, I went forward and kissed her. My cock and my pubic bone were ensuring that her clit got the attention it deserved.

"Oh! Bobby!!"

With the stimulation of her breasts, her nipples, her lips, her pussy and her clit, she was soon moaning with pleasure. We were back in our old love-making days. I left her lips and raised my speed until I could feel her near orgasm. When I felt that she was close, I stopped fucking her totally.

"Bobby! Don't stop."

When I felt her calm, I continued fucking her, starting slow and then increasing the speed. I could stop and wait only one more time. When I was sure that neither of us could wait anymore, I rammed her fast and hard bringing both of us to a nerve shaking orgasm.

Carla and Jason took turns ensuring that we were eating and hydrating ourselves. By evening we were so spent that we needed to take a break. When we went downstairs, Carla reminded me that it was Monday, and we had to go to our the traditional dinner.

Dinner time gave me time to recuperate both my body and mind. By the time we finished dinner, I was thinking that we were just four friends enjoying food together. It also gave me time to realize that my wife never interrupted my time with my sister. Sometime during dinner, she indicated to me that she was comfortable seeing me back with my sister again.

When we were back after dinner, I was surprised to hear my sister wanting me to take her ass. I didn't want to carry her two floors. So we ended up in Carla's old room. I found the lube that I had left in that room earlier, when I was teasing my sister by fucking my wife. I ate her pussy for a while, while I was coating the lube on her dirty hole. I then dipped a couple of fingers into her pussy, and put them into her tight asshole. My sister was never interested in anal sex. I wanted to ensure that she liked it very much. I was gentle in the beginning.

"Bobby, don't be so slow. I had trained for this with Jason."

Jason was my protege. I was soon expanding her asshole with three fingers, ensuring that she was well-lubricated. Then I beckoned her to go doggy-style. I lubricated my cock by dipping it into her pussy for a few strokes. I poured some lube on top of my cock, as an extra precaution. I should not have worried too much. Her ass was taking me comfortably. I had to be slow while entering her tight asshole, but soon she was ready for me to fuck her hard.

My sister is not a screamer. However, while I was pounding hard into her asshole, she was screaming. I thought I was too hard on her, and tried to slow down. But she somehow managed to say "harder." Hence, I continued my pace. I reached down to stimulate her clit. But I found that her hand was already on it. So I resumed holding her by her hips. I was sure that she had at least one orgasm before I released my load. When my sperm was spurting towards her tummy, I felt her having a violent orgasm.

We rested for a while on the bed, waiting for her to regain herself.

"Bobby, Carla was right. That was the most amazing thing I had ever felt."

"What do you two talk about my sex life?"

"This was her idea. And look at it; we did it on a Monday again."

The mention of my wife was very unsettling. I knew that I loved her. But I was in love with my sister as well. I was sure of both facts.

When I was up again, we had one more round of sex with her riding me. After that she slept beside me. I was so tired that I wanted to sleep. But for some reason, sleep was eluding me. After a few minutes, I felt Carla enter the room.

My wife whispered, "Are you having trouble sleeping?"

It seemed she understood my problem. She was beside me, with her usual sleeping position. Soon after I felt my cock between her folds, I slept.

*****

Tuesday, 14th February 2012
When I woke up the next day, my wife was not near me. My sister was still sleeping near me. I played with her earlobe as she woke up.

"Bobby, Happy Valentine's Day."

I wished her back.

She said, "You have waited for eighteen years. That's just too long. Now I am yours. I want to be part of you for the rest of our lives."

I was moved by the statement. My sister finally acknowledged what I had always wanted. We kissed. Then we got ready for breakfast.

Jason was sitting on the couch, while my wife was in the kitchen making breakfast. I walked to her, and kissed her.

"Carla, Happy Anniversary."

"You remembered." She was happy.

"How can I forget?"

I asked the others to sit together for breakfast. The time for revealing everything had come.

I waited for everyone to finish eating before I started. "I think the time has come to reveal everything. Carla and Jason know a lot of details. My sister knows a lot of other details. But I think I should start from the beginning so that you all can understand the background of the plan as well."

"What plan?" my sister asked.

Jason and Carla asked her to be silent and listen.

"To start with, everything started eighteen years ago, on 14th February 1994. That is the most important Monday of my life. That is also the source of my Monday obsession." I heard both the ladies gasp. "That was the day that my sister kissed me on the lips for the first time. It seems that my sister didn't intend it as a kiss then. But for me, I thought she really wanted me as her life partner.

"Over the next few years, we used to talk about a lot of things. Her words gave me the feeling that she really loved me. Though she used to go out with other boys, she always came back to me after her outings. It was on 14th February 2000 that she took me out for what I thought was our first date. I wasn't expecting her to do it, we being brother and sister. I thought that we were crossing the line on that day."

My sister interjected again, "I'm sorry, I took you out because nobody else was there with me then. You were just--"
Jason cut her off, and asked me to continue.

"Well, for whatever reasons, I believed that my sister was also as much in love with me. Things started turning around when in 2003 she broke up with her latest boyfriend. As usual, she came to me. You know about her saying that it was on 10th February that we started our intimate relationship. Those were some of the happiest days of my life.

"I was truly in love with my sister. And I thought that my sister was feeling the same. Two years later, I proposed to her. That was when she rejected me. Her exact words were, 'We can't be married. That is illegal. And nobody will accept it.' To make matters worst, she soon hooked up with another man, and left me.

"Things went really bad for me, when I had to see her marry another man. The next two years were the worst in my life. I was thinking about the reason for my sister's rejection during those days. I was obsessed with my own sister. I was always wondering whether I would get another chance with her. As you already know, I was having suicidal tendencies then. Alan took care of me. He pushed me to work hard, and our company started making profit. Around that time, he met Mark. I did some work for Mark then. When Alan suggested I move here, I was relieved to move away from the place that reminded me of my sister."

Carla continued for me. "Robby was very upset in the initial days. He was working hard. Those were the days when I was most scared for him. I was the link between him and Mark, and indirectly to Alan. He had a habit of relying on alcohol on some days. To protect him, I put my foot down on alcohol. When he was not working, he would be crying in his room."

"All through those days," I continued, "the only thing on my mind was how to solve the problem posed by my sister. If it was not for Carla, I would have ended up a wreck.

"When Sara got divorced, I was thinking of some means to get her back into my life. The pain of not being with her was too much. Last year, the date reminded me about what I missed. Following Alan's advice I took this nice lady out for dinner. From that day on, I relied on her silent company to solve my depression. Without me knowing, I was starting to care for her more."

I saw tears in my wife's eyes.

"When she asked me to take her to dinner on October 14th, I saw her for the first time. I was wondering if she could be the support that I needed to get over my bad relationship with my sister. Three days later, I caught her sleeping with her son. Initially, I was very depressed seeing it. It reminded me about the relationship that I couldn't have with you." I said those words addressing my sister.

"Carla helped me through on that day as well," I continued. "She gave me shark fin soup to cheer me up. Then she took me to a private place. That was the day I became aware that she cared for me a lot. I overheard her saying that she would do anything for my pain to go away. While she thought that I was sleeping, she said that even if it meant losing me forever, she would do anything to help me join my ex-lover. She was in unconditional love with me. Of course, at that time she didn't know that I was in love with my own sister."

I took a small break to drink a sip of water, before continuing.

"On October 19th, I kissed her for the first time. That was also our first official date. That night she confessed her love for me. And I confessed my feelings for her.

"From that day on, I started executing the plan. The first step of the plan was already taken care by Carla's confession of her love for me. Next, I needed Jason and Carla to be comfortable sexually. I spent Thursday working on ways to get Jason close to her. That was also the day in which she openly confessed her love for her son.

"Handling Jason was the tough part. I needed Jason to be willing to share his mother with me. I also needed him to be comfortable with her spending time with me. My plan needed me fucking Carla out in the open, with Jason not interfering with me. If Jason was not such a gem, I would have struggled to get that part to work. Fortunately, Jason was far more mature than me in understanding the complexity of their relationship."

I looked around to see how Jason and Sara were reacting, before I continued.

"Seeing that I had no trouble with Jason, I started the ball rolling. Sara, your conversation with Alan was fully staged by me. Just for Jason's sake, I will say it.

"I made Alan tell my sister that I was with your mother because I was not with her. You remember the time that your mother was very upset and I asked you to get my phone. She overheard me talking to Alan. She was terribly upset when she heard me call her a replacement package. The plan worked very well, and my sister came to our home. Frankly speaking, only after Sara came to this house, did I decide that it was time for our wedding."

I was thinking that Sara would be getting upset by now. If she was truly upset at that time, I never knew about it. Her face was not giving away her emotions at that time. So I continued my tale.

"If it was not for Carla, that part of the plan would have failed. I wanted Carla to make sure that you stayed. I couldn't ask her to do it. But it seems that she read my mind, and she made you stay with me. I was happy and very sad on that day. I was about to marry another woman to be with you. Your presence in the same house was biting on my conscience. Carla's love for me saved me on that day. When I saw tears in your eyes when you were attending my wedding, I knew that I had a fair shot at completing my plan.

"The next part of the plan needed Jason's cooperation. Carla took care of that part. We conveyed to him the broad outline of the plan, and some of the details I have already told you so far. The way Jason looked at you gave me a fair idea that this part would work.

"After a very fast moving week, I knew that the real task was only about to start. For the next step, I needed you to stay here. Jason's business plan was hatched as a means to keep you here. Jason had mentioned this idea to me a couple of years ago. So I just expanded it and repackaged it back to him. I needed you to be jealous of my relationship with Carla. At the same time you should have enough reasons to stay with me."

I turned to Carla, and continued, "The real reason why Jason refused to have sex with my sister in the early days was because I knew that she would lose interest if she got a release from him. I used his elusiveness to bring her closer to him. I had planned the whiskey thing so that it would seem that Jason was getting seduced by my sister. Carla, now don't look at me like that. Jason and I have boozed together when you were not around. He is a responsible drinker. I had only put enough whiskey to make him appear drunk, but he was still fully conscious of what was happening.

1...345678