The Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deej sneered, "You forget that when I tried to touch you downtown? And you stopped me? That's why. No girl treats me that way."

Carole whined, "But I thought you forgot about that, Deej. I didn't want you to touch me in front of that old man." Not seeing a favorable response from him, Carole pleaded, "Please, Deej, let me in. I'm sorry, I'm sorry." She pulled on the door handle again, finding it still locked. Tears began to well up in her eyes as she continued to beg the silent Deej, "Oh, please, honey, please, please."

Deej was unyielding as he leaned across the seat and coldly told the crying girl, "No, Carole, no. Like I said, I'm leaving you here. Naked. Then I'm going to drive down to a nigger bar I saw and tell them there's a naked white girl up here. They'll come here and find you and gang-rape you." He saw the terror in her eyes as he spoke, and relished the effect his words had on her. Just like he knew they would. He had to torture her further, "You didn't know where we were, did you?" Not waiting for an answer, Deej let her know. "We're in nigger town, and the bar I'm talking about is only two blocks from here. It won't even take them five minutes to find you. And there's no place for you to hide, either." He saw Carole turn and look up the alley as though she was seeing if he was telling the truth. Deej was immensely enjoying the mental torture, and asked the now shivering girl, "Do you have any idea how many black guys would be in a bar on a Friday night, a payday?" He answered for her, "Dozens! They'll be raping you for hours!" His words were light slaps across her cheeks, and Deej watched as she buried her face in her hands and began to sob uncontrollably, managing to mouth 'please' between her body-racking sobs.

Her sobs were falling on deaf ears as Deej lifted his foot off the brake and gunned the engine, sending the car flying backwards into the street, turning the front wheels as he did so. He put the car in drive and looked over at Carole. She had fallen to a stooped position, her head in her hands, resting on her knees, her bare ass almost resting on the pavement. The sight almost made Deej relent, until his pride and lust took over, so he gunned the car on down the street, certain the naked girl was aware he had left and was thinking of his fearful description of what was going to happen.

Deej drove back by the bar he had seen earlier and smiled to himself when he saw the crowd was still standing around on the sidewalk. Several of them looked like they had just come home from a dirty day at work, looking like construction workers, while a couple appeared to see themselves as 'cool dudes' and were dressed to the nines. Deej drove the car on by the men, aware of the curious looks he was receiving from those facing the street. He knew that few white men ever came to this community after dark and his presence would cause curiosity, although he was just as sure there was no risk of danger. Animosity, maybe, but every black knew that the white police force really frowned on blacks even threatening whites. There had been stories . . .

The car wandered aimlessly around the area for the next ten minutes, Deej being careful to not go down the same street twice, before he returned to the area of the warehouses. He slowly pulled into the alley where he had left the naked Carole, turning on his high beams as he entered the darkness, but couldn't see her anywhere. He stopped the car for a minute and peered ahead, examining as best as he could the length of the alley, but there wasn't a sign of a naked body anywhere. Now Deej was a little concerned, wondering if someone had found her and taken her somewhere. "What if she's been found by the police," he wondered, but quickly rejected that thought with the realization the white Fort Lauderdale police stayed out of the black neighborhood. He permitted the car to idle forward as he continued to strain his eyes for sight of Carole. Just as he was nearing the other end of the alley, Deej spotted several large cardboard boxes piled up against the wall on his left. He pulled up next to the boxes until his door was almost past the last box. Then he saw her. Carole was crouched behind the box, desperately trying to hide, certain it was a carload of blacks coming for her. As Deej brought the car to a stop, he saw her peek through her hands as though she was hiding behind her hands. When she saw it was Deej's car, her tear-streaked face momentarily brightened and she immediately stood, then meekly approached the car, an arm across her breasts, the other hand covering her triangle bush.

Deej rolled his window down slightly, then waited for Carole to speak. Her words came out stutteringly, "P-p-please, D-deej, c-can I get in, i-in the c-c-car?" Gaining control briefly, she added, "I'm sorry, Deej. I won't do it again." The stuttering returned for a few words as she fought to speak clearly, "I-I-I, I'll do anything you say from now on. I promise! P-please, Deej. I love you!"

Deej rolled the window down a little more and prodded, "You're not just saying that because I left you here, are you?"

Carole shook her head emphatically, "No, no, honey. It's not that. It scared me, but I'm more afraid of losing you than what you said you were going to do." Sensing Deej was softening, she pleaded, "Please, Deej, please, don't break up with me. I promise I won't stop you from doing things again." Evidently not certain that was the answer Deej was wanting, she added, "I swear I'll do anything you want. Just don't break up with me." The thought of him ending their short relationship brought more tears to her eyes. "Please, honey," she sniffed.

The power she was giving him made Deej's head whirl. Just the thought that a girl so pretty would swear to do anything he wanted was so unbelievable! She had never lied to him that he knew of, nor had she ever misrepresented anything, so he knew she meant what she said. But Deej wanted to use the new power she had granted and tested her, "Anything? You'll do anything I tell you to do, Carole? You really mean it?"

Seeing he was ready to accept her promise, Carole nodded her head briskly, then repeated the words as she mentally crossed her fingers that Deej would believe her. "I promise I'll do anything you want, Deej. I really mean that. I'll do whatever you say." She dropped her hands to her side and stood facing him, hoping the sight of her nakedness would be the final persuasion.

Deej pressed to verify his test, "Okay, then. If I tell you to let a nigger fuck you, then you'll do it?"

His question shocked Carole. She hadn't imagined that this boy she loved so dearly would want her to do such a thing. And with a nigger! As she hesitated, her mind battling her heart, she saw in Deej's eyes a 'I thought so' look and quickly blurted out her answer while she hoped it was just a theoretical question. "Yes, Deej, I would do that if you wanted. I swear I would."

Deej knew that Carole was most likely thinking his question was just a test of her promise, so he decided to let her know it was a test that she would have to perform to prove her words. "Well, then," he began, "we'll see. We're going to pick up a nigger and you're going to do everything I tell you to do with him. And I do mean EVERYthing."

Carole's heart sunk as she heard his words, finally realizing she would have to make good her promise in order to keep the only boy she had ever loved. Carole lowered her head and spoke softly, contritely, "Okay, honey. If that's what you want." The chastened girl still held out hope that Deej was only testing her and wouldn't make her do as he said.

The soft words caused Deej's dick to twitch and harden again with the realization that he could make her do the very thing that she despised and feared the most. The surge of power in his chest was more satisfying than the stirring in his loins, and he was eager to use his new power, his complete possession of the lovely blonde. Deej rolled the window down all the way and reached out to take a nipple between a thumb and finger, pinching it cruelly, as he invited, "Okay, then, you can get in the car."

The pretty face immediately brightened and a smile replaced the tearful pout on her lips, her eyelids raising in her cute little-girl way, as she bounced around the front of the car. Deej couldn't help but think how she reminded him of a little puppy that had been petted after being punished, thinking to himself, "If she had a tail, it would be wagging." He leaned across the seat and unlocked the car door just as Carole pulled on the handle.

Carole happily dropped into the seat and slid over against Deej, her naked thigh pressed against his leg, her arms wrapping around his neck as she kissed his face all over gratefully. She couldn't contain her joy that she had been forgiven as she repeated over and over, "Oh, thank you, honey, thank you. I love you so much!"

Deej's hard was straining against his pants, so he exercised his new power. "Take my dick out and suck on it, sweet lips."

Carole didn't hesitate as she quickly undid the top button and unzipped his jeans. Parting the open fly, she pulled his throbbing hard from it's resting place against his leg and immediately dropped her mouth to the moist head, running her tongue around the tip before taking him in her small mouth, then sucking noisily as she moved her head up and down, her hand rubbing his belly and fingering his pubic hairs as she sucked.

Deej was delighted by her eager compliance at doing something he had to beg her for previously. That new-found delight made him feel as good as the sensation of her warm mouth on his slippery cock. Deej started the car and pulled on out of the alley, his legs spread as Carole continued to suck on his erection. He headed back to where the men were standing outside the bar and, when he was about a half block from the noisy bunch, stopped the car. "Okay, you can stop sucking now, baby." Deej wanted to save his load for later, more intent on carrying out his plans than shooting cum down the pretty throat.

Carole raised up and looked ahead through the windshield. Seeing the black men standing on the sidewalk, her heart sunk with the realization that Deej had indeed meant what he had said. Seeing that she was looking in the direction of the men, Deej instructed, "We're going to pick up one of those guys there." He pointed at the group even though he could see she was looking straight at them with apprehension on her face. Deej revised his statement, "At least, YOU are going to pick up one of them. I'll even let you pick which one you want," he added magnanimously. Deej then explained how they would proceed, "I'll pull up just a little past where they're standing, you can be lying down across the seat, and then when I stop, I want you to lean out your window just enough so they can see you have no top on and then you motion for the one you want to come to the car." Deej paused, searching Carole's face to make sure she was following his directions, then continued, "When he comes up to the car, I want you to sit up straight with your arms to your side and your legs spread so he can see your body. I'll take it from there, but you have to do anything either he or I tell you to do." Wanting to make sure she understood his last statement, Deej inquired, "Do you understand that, baby? That you're to do ANYthing you're told to do?"

Carole looked down at her hands folded in her bare lap, then murmured, "Yes, Deej, I understand. I'll do it for you."

Deej patted her thigh, "That's my girl. But I want you to know that if you don't do every little thing you're told to do, no matter what it is, then I'm going to put you out of the car and all of them can do whatever they want to you." He was silent a few seconds, then asked, "Now, do you still want to go through with it?"

Carole answered his question first with a question, "Would you really do that, honey? I mean, would you put me out of the car? I thought you loved me."

Deej squeezed her shoulder, "I do love you, baby, but, remember, you did promise you'd do anything I wanted from now on. And if you can't keep a promise, then I'll have to find another girlfriend. Promises are made to keep, you know."

His words obviously made an impact, as she looked up from her folded hands at him, a cute little smile on her face. "You do love me, Deej?" As Deej nodded, her smile grew, then she assured him, "I'll keep my promise, honey, you'll see."

Deej bent and kissed her lightly, then declared, "I know you will, baby. Now, let's see which one of those guys you want. Can you tell from here?"

Carole studied the group intently, straining to make out their features from where they sat about two hundred feet away. She shook her head, "No, I can't see what they look like from here."

"Okay, then, we'll do things a little differently. I'm going to drive around the block slowly and you look them over as we go by." Deej pulled the car back on the road and started slowly toward the men, the car only moving at the speed of a jogger. Even before they reached the group, several of them were looking at the car approaching so slowly, their curiosity aroused as many of them remembered seeing the same car go by earlier with a white guy in it. When they were just a few feet from them, one of the blacks saw there was now a pretty white girl studying them and grabbed one of his friends, who had his back to the car talking to another man leaning against the wall of the bar, and spun him around, saying something excitedly. At his words, all of the men turned and stared at the cute blonde girl as the car moved slowly, not more than six feet from them, appraising her with their eyes, whispering amongst themselves. Some laughing at remarks unheard by Deej and Carole as they drove past.

After they had passed the crowd of blacks, Deej asked, "Well, did you pick one, baby?"

Carole nodded, "I think the young one in the black shirt looked cleanest."

Deej mentally chuckled, "Leave it to Carole to think of cleanliness," he thought, then spoke, "Okay, then. Roll your window all the way down and slide over next to it. I'll go around the block and you can motion to the one you picked when I stop."

Carole pondered, "What if they don't know which one I mean? They're all standing together and they might all come."

Deej thought a moment, realizing she was right. "Well, in that case, call out to him. Just say hey, 'in the black shirt'. That should do it unless they're all wearing black shirts."

"No, I think he was the only one," Carole offered, then asked, revealing her reluctance to go through with their plan, "What will the rest of them think of me when I call out, Deej?"

In an exasperated tone, Deej shot back, "What difference does that make? They don't know you and you'll never see them again."

His words made sense to the not-too-bright girl, and she agreed, "Yeh, you're right, honey. They don't know me." As she spoke, Carole slid over in the seat and rolled down the window, just as Deej rounded the last corner, heading back toward the men now standing at the edge of the road once they saw the car come around the corner.

Although Carole had already picked out the black she wanted, Deej still drove in front of the crowd slowly, wanting to give them all a good look at the knock-out girl sitting tightly against the passengers' door. They wouldn't be able to see that she was completely nude, but from where they were standing, they would be able to possibly tell that she was at least naked from the waist up. As he passed the group, Deej saw that he was right from their sudden exclamations he heard through the open window. One of them yelled out "Oooweee!" Another voice boomed "Hey, baby!" Someone else shouted the obvious, "Man, look at that white chick!"

Deej enjoyed their reaction, but their crude remarks made Carole cringe more against the door, a frightened look on her face. Deej pulled up about two car lengths from the hooting and hollering bunch and, watching through the rear view mirror saw a couple of the men break from the rest and take a few steps toward the car, then stop, apparently not sure what the white couple was up to.

Deej pushed Carol's shoulder as he directed, "You better go ahead and call out to the one you picked before they all come over here."

Carole quickly realized Deej was right and, barely leaning her head out the window, called out, "Hey, mister. Mister in the black shirt." Deej had to smile at her use of the word 'mister', which few whites used when addressing a black in those days. He watched the group in the rear view mirror and saw that one of the two who had taken a couple of steps toward the car must have been the one Carole had decided on, as he was the only one Deej could see with a black shirt. Deej understood why Carole had picked that one out of the six or seven men on the sidewalk; he was a young black, maybe nineteen or twenty, and was dressed in a black silk shirt with gray dress pants, his shoes as shiny as his slicked down hair.

The young black evidently wasn't sure the white girl was speaking to him, as he pointed his thumb at his chest in a questioning gesture while mouthing the word, 'me?'. When Carole nodded, the youth walked hurriedly to the car, apparently excited at the chance to see and talk to the pretty white girl.

As the black stepped up to the car, Deej heard him exclaim, "G-o-d-d damn!" Then the young black's face appeared in the side window as he bent down to look face to face with Carole. His eyes bulged with their concentrated stare at the unbelievable figure just inches from him and he seemed to lose all vestiges of an intelligent conversation as he stuttered, "M-man, wh-what are you doing!" Regaining his senses somewhat, he praised Carole as she sat there just the way Deej had told her; arms at her sides, legs half open. "Girl, you sure are beautiful!"

Deej was surprised at the youth's proper language, having expected the typical black slang of the south, using sho' for sure', for one thing. Evidently, this was an educated black, and he had to mentally applaud Carole for her selection. He spoke to the youth still staring at Carole with his mouth open, appraising every inch of her supple body, "You like her, man?"

The black vigorously nodded his head even as he spoke, "Damn, yes, she is one fine woman!" Then he added to the compliment, "I ain't never seen a white woman naked before, but she sure is prettier than any black girl I've ever seen."

Kind of a left-handed compliment, Deej thought, but agreed with the youth, "Yeh, she is fine. And she wanted to meet you." Seeing the black's eyes light up with surprise, Deej asked him bluntly, "You want to fuck her, man?"

Again the eyes popped open in disbelief, the whites in sharp contrast to his deep brown skin, but he managed to stammer, "M-man, I sure do." Unable to believe such a pretty white girl would let him do the unspeakable, he queried, "Will she let me?"

Deej laughed, "Sure, she will. That's why she picked you out of all those guys. She wants you to fuck her." Deej reached out and pinched a tit lightly as he asked Carole to verify his words, "Isn't that right, Carole? You want him to fuck you, don't you?" When she didn't answer immediately, Deej pinched her tit a little harder, then repeated, "Don't you, baby? Tell him."

Carole quickly answered, mindful of Deej's earlier threat, "Yes, Deej."

The black was shaking his head, still in disbelief even after hearing the tiny girl speak, and Deej could see in the mirror that a couple of the other blacks that had been watching them intently were beginning to drift toward the car, so he invited, "Well, c'mon, then, and get in. I know where we can go and have some fun with her." The youth didn't need another invitation, hurriedly pulling open the car door and dropping in the seat as Carole slid over next to Deej. As he got in the car, he saw his friends from the bar walking to the car, one asking "everythin' cool, man?" The youth grinned and yelled back at the bunch, "everything is just fin-n-e, guys!"