The Lesson

Story Info
Cheating Husband taught a lesson by his Mistress
5.8k words
4.09
38.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Everyone, this is my first submission to Literotica. I've been reading for years and finally put together a story of my own. I hope you enjoy it.

Please comment and/or vote. Positive or negative but please be constructive so I can learn and create better stories. This was a exciting experience and I am eager to write again!

The Lesson

"Oh Hi sweetheart! How are you this afternoon?" Jason beamed into his cell phone. "Oh just stopped for a bite to eat. What are you up to?"

Christy sat across from Jason in the tiny diner that had been, for years, their lunchtime meeting place. A remodeled train car, Dan's Diner was a quaint little place on the side of I-12. The other patrons were the typical mix of truckers and traveling salesmen as Chris scanned the tiny joint becoming more and more upset. She and Jason had been having an affair for almost 8 years now. She had always known he was married but didn't care, until recently. They met at a sales seminar, Jason was 32 years old and just establishing himself in the company, while Chris had just graduated high school and was working part time at the hotel. Chris fell for his charm immediately and being that she planned on college, his marriage didn't matter to her.

It was 8 years later now. Chris finished college, got a great job as the manager of the hotel she started working for when she met Jason, and was ready to take him up on all the promises of leaving his wife and starting their own life together.

"Oh babe" Jason laughed into his cell further irritating Chris.

Since Jason and his wife never had planned on kids, Chris couldn't understand what was holding him back. The last few months had been rough for them. Jason repeatedly would take calls from his wife while with Chris and their time alone had been slowly disappearing.

"Alright Baby Doll... love you too! See you tonight" Jason hung up the phone sealing his fate.

Oh no he did not! Chris thought to herself. "Baby Doll" was her nickname! That was it. She was going to make him pay for that. Chris had an idea, but was unsure whether or not to go thru with it, but now she was completely sure. The rest of their lunch was typical; a lot of flirting, some light petting and more promises from Jason.

3 Days Later.

Chris dressed in her favorite black leather corset, thigh high black leather boots, fishnet stockings and a black leather choker. She did her make-up flawlessly and did her long black hair up in a very professional and sexy style. Next she put on a very conservative tailored grey pant suit and neck high blouse that hid her corset and choker. In a black duffle bag, Chris packed some supplies to carry out her plan, put it in the trunk of her car and, after placing a quick call, headed out to Jason's house.

It was 3:00pm when Chris pulled into the drive of Jason's secluded home. A large three story Victorian styled home nestled deep in the woods of his 20 acre property. She checked herself in the mirror, took a deep breath and approached the door.

Ding-Dong... moments later, the door opened.

Meanwhile, Jason was closing his biggest deal of the month. Once all the details were taken care of, he called in the order and told the office he was taking the rest of the week off. Jason tried calling Christy, but she never answered. He sat in the parking lot of the Motel 6 disappointed. He was hoping to have time with her since his wife wouldn't expect him home for another four hours. His mind wandered to the many times they were together. Originally it had been a somewhat normal affair. However, after discovering Dom/Sub relationships, Chris took him as her slave. Reluctant at first, it took Jason only a few hours to give her full control over him when they had their little meetings. Thanks to her, he was able to explore all kinds of things that he never would have experienced otherwise. Grabbing his cell, he dialed her number again... no answer. Dejected, he headed home.

The house was quiet as Jason entered thru the side door. "Hey Babe... I'm home!" he shouted to Genevieve. "Gen baby, where are ya?" he grabbed a beer from the fridge and made his way thru the kitchen and into the living room.

SMASH!

Beer and glass went everywhere as the bottle slid from Jason's hand and crashed down onto the marble floor. His jaw hung open in disbelief, eyes wide and dilated.

"What are you doing Chris?"

She stood in her leather corset, fishnets, choker, and boots in the center of the room. Next to her was a black duffle bag.

"Get a towel and clean up your mess Slave. Now!" Chris shouted, her tone clearly put her in control. Jason hurried back to the kitchen to retrieve a towel. Upon returning he began cleaning and looking around...

"Chris, what if Gen..."

"Shut the fuck up Slave. I did not give you permission to speak."

Jason dropped his head and finished cleaning the beer before retuning the towel to the kitchen. He walked back into the living room stopping just outside the door, head bowed.

"Mistress, permission to speak?"

"Denied Slave. Get over here and undress."

He did as he was told. Chris uncrossed her arms and pointed to the bag. "Slave" is all she said. Jason knelt and opened the bag in front of him, pulling out first a black leather crop, he handed it to Chris. Next he pulled out a smaller bag which he then opened. Removing its contents and looking up at his Mistress. Chris took the crop and smacked it hard against his outer thigh. "Put it on Slave" she commanded. He complied, placing the steel "8" around his cock and then feeding his balls thru the other ring. He then connected a strap that went from the back under his balls, up his ass and over each hip and connected to the ring on either side of his cock. The cold steel and leather felt amazing and Jason loved wearing his Slave attire. Once this was done, he placed the collar around his neck and locked it in place. Jason knew once the collar was on, he officially belonged to Chris no matter what. This was his greatest challenge yet, forced to submit in his own home when his wife could return at any moment.

"You have been disappointing me a lot lately. Apparently my methods of punishment have not been adequate. Do you have any suggestions?"

"No Mistress, I am truly sorry. I only live to please you." Jason replied with terror in his voice.

"Well we will see if I let you live then. On your knees Slave." Obeying, Jason knelt down. "Tell me why I should keep you alive."

"I serve only you Mistress. I do as I am told, when I am told. I am at your disposal."

"And that is special how Slave? I have many slaves that obey much better than you."

"With all do respect Mistress; I am more talented than they are. I have struggled of late in my obedience, but my skills, the skills you have taught me are much better, this I am sure of."

With that, Christy smiled. She knew he was now in the proper mindset to proceed in her plan. She left the room, only to return a moment later with Genevieve in tow. Gen had been in the study just off the living room listening to the entire showdown. Gen was naked, her 5'6" frame totally exposed. Her shoulder length brown hair had been pulled back into pig-tails. A pure white cotton rope bound her elbows behind her back forcing her perky tits to jut out from her chest. The dark areolas proudly displayed. Chris had her gagged with a thin white strap that stood out wonderfully from her deep olive toned skin. She led Gen into the living room and had Gen kneel, spreading her legs and resting her butt on her heels.

"OK Slave, tell me what skills you seem to think are so valuable to me that I should spare your pathetic life."

"Mistress you have taught me how toplease you in so many ways, and I will prove it if you let me Ma'am" Gen's eyes were wide as saucers listening to her husband of 10 years brag about his ability to please a woman. Their sex life could not have been more vanilla. Once a month, missionary style, little if any foreplay is what she had come to expect from Jason. It never varied.

Well let's just see then shall we? I will not be the judge however. I have a special person in mind. I think you know her quite well. She surely knows your skill level wouldn't you agree Slave?"

"Uhm... Yes Mistress" Jason stammered out. He wasn't sure what Chris had in mind, but he knew the love making sessions with Gen were, well, boring.

"Mistress Christy?" a deep voice boomed from the kitchen.

"Stay in the kitchen Slave. Have you done as instructed?"

"Yes Ma'am, we are all present and ready." The voice replied

"Good, I will summon you in a moment." Christy shouted before turning to Jason and Gen to explain her plan. "You see Slave, Gen here is going to help me decide which of my slaves is the best at pleasing a woman. Your job is to stand here and watch. During the test, you will not be allowed to move or speak. Is that understood?"

"Y-y-y-yes Ma'am" Jason replied, swallowing the large lump in his throat.

In the kitchen stood six men. They were all in typical slave attire. The first was a young boy; he didn't look a day over 18! He had blonde hair, blue eyes and a surfer style body, muscular, but very slim with an average sized cock. The second man was about 30ish. He had light brown hair cut very short, an average build but a rather large cock. The third man was older, mid 40's but in very good shape. He was completely bald... head to toe. His cock was about 8" limp. Next was a young black man, very well built. He looked like an athlete, tattoos covered his powerful body and the stereotype lived on. His cock was massive, long, thick and still limp. The fifth man was also black, he was a little older and not in very good shape. But he was still a very attractive man, and like the others, well endowed. Lastly there was an Asian man. He looked young also, maybe in his 20's. He had a slim frame like that of the surfer, no body hair to speak of and an average cock.

Christy began explaining to Gen how the test was to run. "OK Gen, you are my judge today. In the kitchen, are 6 men, one at a time they will enter the living room. You may take whatever position you wish to be fucked in. He will do his best to make you cum. I will only allow them to be with you for eight minutes each. Once the eight minutes are up, they will be told to step aside and allow the next to come in. If you wish, you may call the next man before the time is up. That will be up to you. Once each of them has their turn the test is over. I will then ask you who has won. Is that clear?"

Gen nodded her head in agreement.

"Good, I will remove your gag and unbind your arms if you agree to behave."

Gen again nodded and Christy proceeded to remove the gag and untie her hands.

"Jason doesn't get to fuck me at all" Gen asked as the gag was removed.

"He has been auditioning for 10 years Gen; I think you know his skills. Alright then, is there anything you need right now to get started?"

"No" Gen replied and looked around. She walked over to the couch and sat down. "Is this OK?" she asked Chris.

"Wherever and however you wish Gen." Christy replied with a smile before barking out to the kitchen, "Slaves, get ready. I want the first one out here in two minutes." Chris got down and began kissing and licking Gen's thighs. "We need to get you ready too don't we?" she said with a sweet innocent smile. Her hands caressed Gen's legs as she worked her way up to her pussy. "My my my, looks like someone is ready on her own!" Christy slowly stroked Gen's pussy with her wet tongue. Gen was shocked. Instead of being repulsed, she was more aroused than ever before. She instinctively grabbed Christy's head and pushed in into her. Christy then pushed Gen's knees up and further apart as she slid her tongue up and down from Gen's now throbbing clit to her tight virgin asshole.

Just as Gen was getting really starting to enjoy having a woman please her, Christy pulled away, "Slave!" She barked as the first man jumped up and entered the living room. He approached Gen on the couch and knelt in front of her.

"This is Slave Kyle, you may begin Kyle" Christy introduced him and stepped back. He wasted no time picking up right where Christy left off. Using his mouth, Kyle licked, stroked, and sucked at Gen's womanhood. He too did not ignore Gen's little rosebud, something completely new and very arousing to her. Kyle then grabbed his cock and slid it up and down Gen's wet pussy lips, spreading them a little more each time. He then gently pressed the head inside her. Pausing for a moment, he then pushed forcefully into her. His hands massaged her breasts and rolled her hard nipples between his fingers as she caressed his chest and stomach. He rhythmically fucked her tight pussy, rolling his hips until he read her body and entered her at an angle that made her body squirm. He continued his assault on her body, as her heart raced, Gen closed her eyes and drifted.

"Slave!" Chris' voice boomed thru the room as time had elapsed and it was time for the second. Gen was torn back to the reality of the event. The next slave strode thru the door and into the living room; it was the older white man.

"This is Slave Robert, you may reposition if you wish before Robert begins." Gen rolled onto her side, and raised her leg. Robert knelt between her outstretched legs. With a flat wide tongue, he stroked her from ass to clit with just one slow motion sending shivers up Gen's spine. He then climbed onto the couch, straddled her one leg, throwing the other over his shoulder and eased his 9" cock into her soaking pussy. Gen held her breath as it slide deep inside her, reaching places never reached before by a man's cock.

When Roberts cock had fully penetrated her, he held still. Then slowly he pressed hard against her diving another inch deeper, then pulling out two, back in, and out three. He continued this slow deep thrusting. The feelings were like none other for Gen. She loved that! She was playing with her clit with one hand and caressing her nipples with the other. Robert leaned down, taking a nipple into his mouth, gently sucking and raking his teeth across the sensitive skin. He continued his mission, thrusting his thick cock into Gen while reaching around and teasing her ass with his thumb. He gently circled it and applied light pressure in the center occasionally. Gen had never allowed Jason to play with her ass. She thought it was gross. However, with her in such a state of arousal, she found it wildly erotic.

"Slave!" Chris called again for another slave. The man strode thru the door stroking his fat cock.

"This is Todd. His is a slave in training. He still has a lot of learning to do. However, as you see he has a very thick cock. Thinker than all the rest, and I felt the contrast would be good for this test. Again, you may reposition before Todd begins." Gen thought for a moment of how best to allow Todd full penetration. He was not long by any means so she wanted to help him out as much as possible. She sat back up, slid forward so her ass hung over the edge a little, then pulled her legs up and as wide as she could, opening herself up completely to him. Todd knelt on the floor and, similar to the men before him, slowly licked Gen's engorged pussy lips. Flicking across her clit he used his thumb to stimulate her anus as he was taught. Gen was beyond the terror of this event and needed release.

"Oh god, put it in me Todd, fuck me please!" she cried as Jason's heart sunk in his chest. 'Could I be more humiliated he thought?' as he stood there watching his wife beg to be fucked by a stranger.

Todd complied, placed the head of his cock at her opening. The head almost eclipsed her entire pussy! He pushed slowly into her as she gasped at the girth. Her pussy stretched to accommodate this massive invader causing spasms thru her entire body.

"Oh god deeper!" Gen begged as she reached down and pulled him to her. His length thrust into her as she threw her head back in ecstasy. Todd suddenly tensed up; Gen's pussy was still spasming around it as she felt him unload his sperm into her. Todd pulled out and bowed his head in shame.

"That's OK Todd, go stand over there with the other slaves. I should have known you were not ready for such a test. You did well." Christy encouraged Todd as he stood and moved next to Kyle and Robert. Christy knelt down between Gen's outstretched legs. She eagerly began lapping up the cum Todd had left. Methodically she sucked every drop off before sliding her fingers deep inside Gen to retrieve the rest. Scooping it out with two fingers she them into her mouth, sucking them clean. She returned for a second helping, this time offering them to Gen as Jason looked on. "Would you like to try my dear?" Christy whispered, holding her cum soaked fingers inches from Gen's crimson lips. Gen said nothing; she simply opened her mouth and sucked in Christy's fingers. Her tongue swirled around them, gathering Todd's cum. Christy pulled them out while Gen savored the gift, licking her lips before allowing it to travel down her throat. A soft moan escaped Gen's lips making Christy smile.

"Slave!"

The next man to enter the living room was the athletic black man. When Gen saw him she immediately got excited. She'd never had a cock that big in her and his physique alone made her hot! "I want to ride him!" she demanded, getting more into the spirit of the event.

"No."

"This is Slave Ken and No. You are not allowed to have that kind of control or it would ruin the test. However, if you wish, he can fuck you standing up, allowing you to wrap your legs around his waist. But you must allow him to provide all the movement."

"I understand; standing would be great!" Gen replied as she approached Ken. Not allowing him the opportunity to please her orally, she jumped into his strong arms. He took a few steps over to the wall and leaned on it for support. Gen quickly wrapped her legs around his muscle clad body as her arms encompassed his neck. Ken guided his cock to her pussy. He reached up and took hold of her shapely hips with is massive hands and pressed her down onto his waiting cock, filling her completely. He then reached underneath her, cupping her ass and began lifting and lowering her wanton body onto his thick cock. As she was lowered she would grind her hips in a vain attempt to press her clit against his belly. Chris would have none of this 'cheating' and promptly reminded her of the rules with a sharp smack of her crop against her taunt ass. Gen went limp and allowed Ken to use her like a fuck doll. His pace varied as he pounded her tight pussy, giving Gen pleasure she had never felt before.

With a nod from Christy, Ken stopped thrusting and grabbed Gen by the waist. In a quick fluid motion, he spun the petite woman around so her knees rested on his shoulder, and her face was inches from his throbbing cock. Ken slid his tongue into her, reveling at her flavor. Gen hung there, Kens massive arms wrapped tightly around her waist while he tongued her womanhood. His cock bounced inches from her face. She so wanted to take it in her mouth, but was afraid that Christy would be upset and strike her with her crop. She kept looking up at Christy, hoping she would turn around so Gen could briefly slide Ken's throbbing cock in her hungry mouth. Suddenly Gen felt a wet pressure against her anus. Ken was pressing his long slender tongue into her. The feeling was indescribable! Gen never had anything in her ass before. This was remarkable, and she immediately sucked Ken's cock into her mouth, moaning as she did.

While Ken fucked her virgin ass with his long wet tongue, Gen grabbed Ken's ass and was forcing more and more of his cock down her throat. Christy looked on in pride as her plan was going wonderfully! Jason however was not happy at all. As the two pleased each other, Christy caught Ken's look, telling her he was close as he began bucking his hips, fucking her flawless face. Christy smiled and offered a slight nod, giving Ken the permission he so eagerly wanted.

12