The Lesson Pt. 02: Transgressions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Someone was here.

"What the fuck is this?" Janine's voice demanded shrilly.

Madeline moved to remove herself from Jason as quickly as possible, but to her surprise, found herself firmly held in place. His hand gripped her hair, and kept the last two inches of his cock pushed passed her lips.

"I'm sorry baby," Jason said coolly. "I had a moment of weakness, and unfortunately found a more than willing opportunist at hand."

"That's a sorry excuse," Janine spat. "But I'll deal with you later." She walked over, heels clicking on the floor.

Madeline's eyes teared up, her embarrassment exacerbated by the position she was held in, and she feebly struggled to release Jason's cock from her mouth. She wanted to beg forgiveness, or perhaps just run. She didn't want to have Janine see this for any longer than she had to.

Janine knelt down next to her, allowing Madeline to see her from her peripheral vision. She wore a leather mini-skirt, stiletto heels, and a red corset which made her tits look absolutely amazing.

Madeline whimpered helplessly.

"So, I guess my fake call worked. I had a feeling I couldn't trust you alone with Jason." She scolded. "And it took you less than ten minutes to get his cock in your mouth."

Madeline moaned pitifully, but could do nothing else.

"Jason," Janine practically snarled. "We're going to have a serious talk later tonight. Right now, however, you're going to help me punish this little slut."

Her words were like lashes, and Madeline cringed. She knew she had betrayed her friend. What's worse, she had potentially driven a wedge between two people who had been so happy together. Shame welled up again, and this time desire was not there to stymie it.

'I deserve to be punished.' She told herself. 'I want to be punished for being so selfish.'

"First," Janine said, as if reading Madeline's thoughts. "Let's see how far you can take him." Janine placed her hand over Jason's, and slowly applied pressure on the back of Madeline's head.

Madeline tried to relax, to loosen her throat as she heard was possible, but after another couple inches she had reached her limit. She gagged, and was pulled back up. Her eyes watered, and she breathed heavily, and was then pushed back down slowly. Jason's cock reached the back of her tongue again, and she was pulled away as she involuntarily gagged once more.

"Are you kidding me?!" Janine cried out, pulling Madeline off of Jason completely. "If you're going to try to steal my man, you need to at least do it right."

With that, Janine leaned down. In one motion, Jason's cock disappeared past Janine's lips. Within a second, the base of his shaft was being suckled gently. She bobbed up and down slightly, stroking his cock with her throat, then pulled back up.

'Apparently she has gotten better in the last three weeks,' Madeline realized glumly.

"If you can't swallow him," Janine remained kneeling next to Madeline. "You deserve to be punished in other ways. Lay across his knees."

Madeline knew what was coming next. She had witnessed Janine going through a similar treatment last time. Reluctantly, she crawled up onto the couch and across Jason's lap. He tucked his cock back in his jeans, and she was guided into position. A firm hand rested between her shoulder blades to hold her in place, and she found irony in the reversal of her and Janine's positions

Face pressed against the couch cushion, ass pushed up in the air, she sniffled as she waited for what she deserved.

Unexpectedly, Janine's hand found hers. It felt tender and out of place. Janine guided Madeline's hand to her own shoulder, and forced her to tap two fingers gently.

Madeline remembered the sign. It was the silent safe word, a tool of the submissive to cry 'too much', a signal to the dom to ease back lest boundaries be violated. Her watery eyes shot up to Janine's, whose expression had softened considerably.

Janine's empathetic eyes and hidden grin vanished almost instantaneously, and she released Madeline's hand. She stood and moved to a chair a few feet away, crossing her legs. The moment of motion was enough to reveal to Madeline that no panties were worn under that leather mini-skirt. "Jason, give her what she deserves."

Something was wrong, Madeline realized. Janine was clearly not mad a second ago, and she reminded Madeline of the signal. But why would she do that?

Realization flooded her, and she instantly knew Janine was somehow a party to this. She somehow knew that Madeline would come over early, or at least would be here earlier than Janine was. And she must have guessed Jason and her would start something physical. The how's and why's were not clicking completely, but Madeline knew it was true.

The anger of being set up was countered by the relief that flooded over her, and she wrestled with the cacophony of emotions brewing close towards the surface.

SLAP

Her body rocked forward as Jason landed his first spank. Her tits jostled in her bra, and her ass cheek burned with pain, though almost immediately dulled to a warm and tingly sensation. She was unsure of everything that had transpired today, but in the moment she felt conviction. She knew she had betrayed Janine willingly, regardless of her friend's knowledge and subversive intents. She would investigate it more later, but now, she was going to allow Jason the privilege of extracting the price of betrayal from her.

Her hips sunk for a moment after the slap, though she quickly corrected her posture. Cheek still pressed against the couch, and eyes fixed on Janine, she thrust her ass back up to present herself to Jason again.

The second slap hit the other cheek, and burned just as brightly for a moment. But this time when Madeline recovered, Janine spoke up.

"Jason, she can't feel it as sharply through that skirt, and I can't see you actually spanking her!" She complained. "Lift that little schoolgirl skirt up and punish her like the bad girl that she is!"

Jason didn't say a word, though Madeline felt his hand slide up her inner thigh, brush over her lacy panties, then lightly rub up her ass as he pushed the skirt up and onto her back.

"White lace boy shorts?" Janine scoffed. Though her initial pause, widening eyes, and inflection betrayed she was not truly as offended as she made out. "Quite risqué for a dinner party, don't you think? Or did you plan on putting Jason's dick in your mouth before you came over?"

Madeline stared at Janine. Despite her realizing the situation was not as serious as it seemed, her eyes still watered from shame, and she found herself lacking a proper response.

"Answer me you little slut!" Janine practically barked. "Did you want to look sexy for my boyfriend?"

"Yes..." Madeline said meekly.

Jason's thunderous slap on her ass forced a surprised cry from her lips. She began to gather herself when a second spank found her other cheek, this one just as forceful as the last.

"Speak up when she asks you a question, Madeline." Jason said. His voice was not loud, nor angry, but it was clear his demands were not up for discussion.

"Yes!" Madeline choked out, her ass still burning from the spanking.

"Yes what?" Jason asked, applying two more slaps to her ass.

Madeline's hips remained low. The fresh pain made her too timid to immediately present herself again. Instinctual preservation took over, and she kept her ass as low as possible. However, Jason gave her a couple seconds to recover after his last barrage, and she took a few ragged breaths. A tear, formed from a combination of shame and the pain of the spanking, dropped onto the couch.

Almost instantly, a gentle hand found its way onto her warm flesh again. A soothing stroke of fingertips and a palm caressed the reddened skin on her ass and soothing the burn.

With another deep breath, Madeline gathered her courage, set her knees under her again, and lifted her ass into the air.

"I wanted to look sexy for Jason," She sniffled, and lifted her eyes to Janine's again. "Because I wanted his cock inside me."

Though he gave no verbal response, Madeline felt the lump in Jason's jeans twitch against her tits at that declaration.

Janine's eyes narrowed, and shook her head at Jason, who had apparently raised his hand for another strike. She held Madeline's stare for a few more seconds, and Madeline saw a moment or two of what looked like doubt, confusion, or simple indecision. Finally, she spoke again.

"Are you mouthing off to me?" She stood, evidently not waiting for an answer. She took a step forward as she motioned to Jason. "Put her on her back and hold her arms."

A hand hooked under Madeline's thigh and another around her throat before she could even process the words. She was lifted and pivoted, her legs being pulled under her as Jason rolled her back onto the couch. His expression was calm and void of anger, though his eyes were steely and firm. She locked gazes with him for a moment, long enough to drain her will to struggle, then allowed him to straddle her thighs and pin her wrists to her sides.

Janine closed the distance, looking down at Madeline's prone form. "If you want to back talk me, I can find other uses for that tongue."

Madeline watched Janine's skirt inch up her thighs, raised by the spreading of her legs as Janine straddled Madeline's face and lowered herself down. Her pussy was inches from Madeline's lips, its sweet aroma saturating her senses. She had clearly been waxed, and her smooth, hairless lips hovered over Madeline's mouth.

A moment of panic set in, and Madeline became suddenly aware that despite her imprisoned state, her hand and fingers were not only free, but resting against Jason's thigh. Even now, her way out was simply a tap away.

She looked up at Janine, her decision made.

"I would have let him cum wherever he wanted." She said, daring Janine to do her worst.

Janine's hand lashed out, grabbing a tuft of Madeline's hair. It wasn't the thick patch at the base of the scalp, that section which made her turn to butter upon being grabbed, but rather a handful near the top of her head. The sharp pain of the grab was quickly forgotten as Janine lowered herself and pulled Madeline up to meet her.

Her lips met pussy for the first time, and she instinctively writhed away. Janine's grip was firm, however, and another jolt of pain reminded her she was not going anywhere. And though her fingers could tap Jason and release her, she instead let them start massaging his leg through his jeans, and let her tongue loose from her mouth.

She tasted Janine, and began exploring her pussy lips. It was messy and chaotic at first, as Janine roughly gyrated back and forth, rubbing her pussy all over Madeline's lips and cheeks. But then, when Janine felt tongue, she slowed down, allowing her prisoner to find a rhythm, and began breathing heavily at the sensation.

"Ohhh," Janine groaned, her grip loosening on Madeline. "Fucking lick me you little slut."

Madeline gained her bearings, thinking back to every bad oral experience she had and putting it on a list of things not to do. She instead began going through the acts that drove her wild. A long lick from the base of Janine's pussy, all the way up to her clit. Sucking gently on the clit, then pulling it between her lips and humming as her tongue teased it. A playful bite here, a nibble and suckle there. Within minutes, Janine was bucking on her knees, screaming out an unintelligible string of curses and praises.

She pulled herself off of Madeline's tongue, who pouted and leaned up for more. Janine kept herself up and out of range, needing the sensation to die down and her breath to be caught.

Madeline looked up at her mistress, licking her sweet juices from her lips.

Janine sighed one more time, then looked over her shoulder to Jason. "I want her in our bed and stripped. She won't need her hands and legs anymore, so make sure they're tied down well." With that, she slid off of the couch and straightened her skirt, supervising Jason's transport of her slave.

Jason slid his hand up Madeline's back, lifting her to a sitting position as he did. As she sat up, his hand found his favorite tuft of hair. They both stood, and he escorted her to the Master bedroom.

As they walked, her skirt was tugged down until it fell, allowing her to step out of it. She let her hips sway, walking like her ass was a bell for Jason and Janine's viewing pleasure. Her top was next, forcing Jason to relinquish his iron grip on her hair long enough to be freed from clothing, though it returned the moment she was available again.

Jason brought them near the bed and pushed Madeline gently up against the large wooden bedpost. He pressed up behind her, lips near her ear, and whispered, "Blueberry."

Madeline's face quirked in confusion as she contemplated this, taking her attention away from Jason as he knelt down and freed her from her lacy boy shorts. When she realized her bra was being unclasped, she heard his voice whisper again,

"It will be tame for you from here on out, but you can use it if you can't give the physical signal. Just say it loud and clear, and we'll know to stop. Do you understand?"

She nodded slowly as her bra was slipped down her arms and onto the floor.

"Say it softly once so I know you understand." He stated.

"Blueberry." She whispered.

"Good girl."

Jason proceeded to lift her and gruffly place her on the bed, the gentle intermission clearly over. As he produced ties and cuffs that attached to the four bedposts, Madeline realized something.

'It will be tame for you from here on out? How did he know what Janine had planned?' She closed her eyes to fight off embarrassment as her legs were spread and tied, forcing her legs into a wide stance. 'Was Jason in on this the whole time, too?'

"Now you can watch me get what you want, you dirty slut." Janine gloated as her corset hit the floor. He perky, alabaster tits pointed to the ceiling, and she confidently walked towards the bed as Jason worked. "We're going to fuck in every position I want, and you won't be able to do anything but watch."

Madeline realized what Jason meant by 'tame from here on out' now, and was surprised at the horror she felt from it. Watching the two of them fuck would not be unpleasant, but they intended to relegate her to a spectator. That was unacceptable. She wanted this to continue.

Jason grabbed her last free wrist and moved to lock it in place.

Madeline struggled for the first time, her hand shooting up and locking around the nape of Jason's neck. She pulled him forward into a kiss and ran her tongue over his lips.

"What are you doing?!" Janine cried out, her dominant exterior shattering for a moment.

"Fuck me, baby." Madeline begged, her lips still pressed against his. To her amusement, even Jason looked shocked. "She can't stop us. Just let me feel your big dick inside me."

Jason regained his composure and pulled away, attaining control over Madeline's wrist and locking it into position. She was now in full Spread Eagle. He looked over to Janine, a hint of a smile on his lips as he watched her for her next move.

Janine verbally stumbled, her eyes unfocused as her mind raced.

Madeline watched her, trying not to squirm as she lay fully exposed and helpless. It was an uncomfortable state, but she knew deep down it would be worth it if she stuck it out.

A look of conviction returned to Janine's eyes, and she crawled onto the bed.

"You don't learn well, do you slut?" She spat, crawling over Madeline's prone form. Her alabaster skin had a slight red flush to it, and her tits bounced up and down as she mounted her restrained slave. "This is your one chance." She said with a wicked grin. "Apologize and beg my forgiveness."

Madeline licked her lips, gathering her courage. "Or what?"

Janine paused as if she was thinking of a response, then thought better of it. She moved farther up on the bed and pivoted, turning so she faced Madeline's legs. She squatted over her slave's face, placing her ass over Madeline's mouth.

"Lick my ass, you little bitch."

Madeline found herself instinctively turning away. Eating pussy for her first time was shocking enough, but anal play was in a whole new realm. She realized quickly her options for escape were removed, and quickly tried to come to terms with her new punishment.

'I could say it.' She reminded herself. 'One word and I won't have to do it.'

"I gave you a chance..." Janine purred. "Jason, undo her legs. This little slut is going to get what she wants."

With that, she reached back and grabbed another painful handful of hair, and sat back onto her slave's mouth.

The preconceived notions Madeline had about the lewd act evaporated rather quickly. Her expectations of foul taste and smell were met with a patch of tight, clean skin instead. As the initial shock of Janine's asshole pressed up against her mouth faltered, she was amused to find it less messy than pussy rubbed in her face.

Her tongue snaked out again as Jason unhooked her right ankle from the bed. She explored the rim of Janine's ass at first, but when Janine pushed back harder, she let the broad flat of her tongue lick generously up and down the entirety of the orifice.

"Don't be shy, slut, eat my ass." Janine growled back. She reached down, pinching one of Madeline's nipples between her fingers and twisting.

The pain was exquisite, and Madeline's back arched, her face pressing forward and her tongue spearing into Janine's ass. When she realized how far she had pushed forward, her final reservations floated away, and she continued to lick greedily at her mistress.

Her left ankle was released, and she felt Jason push her legs up. She was rocked onto the small of her back, her pussy and ass lifted off the bed.

Janine maintained her position with her ass buried into her slave's face, but leaned over and tenderly licked at Madeline's pussy. She teased her clit at first, gave a playful bite, then ran her tongue down the length of Madeline's pussy and onto her ass.

Madeline inhaled sharply at the sensation. Her finger playing with her forbidden area had always provided interesting stimuli, but nothing in comparison to a wet tongue. She moaned into Janine, lapping greedily as she enjoyed the first tongue giving her oral ass play.

Janine's tongue explored deep a few times, thoroughly soaking Madeline's asshole with saliva, then abruptly left. Her hands then clamped on Madeline's reddened cheeks, and pulled them apart.

"Jason," She said with satisfaction dripping from her voice. "This slut wanted your dick inside her. Give her what she wanted."

Madeline froze, her tongue pulling from her mistress' ass. Her arms tugged feebly at her restraints, and she began repeating the safe word over and over in her head.

A light smack of Janine's hand on her pussy brought Madeline out of her thoughts.

"Did I tell you to stop, slut?" Janine asked, swatting Madeline's pussy again. "I'm going to watch Jason fuck you in the ass, and if your tongue stops, I'm going to make him do it fast and hard."

Madeline felt the thick tip of Jason's dick press up against her asshole as Janine used her elbows to push her slave's legs back further, all the while keeping Madeline's ass spread with her hands. She made her decision, and realized she was not done yet.

She leaned forward and plunged her tongue into Janine's ass again.

"Ohhh, good girl." Janine panted, turning to Jason. "You can go slowly, baby. Let her feel each inch."

Jason gripped Madeline's hips, his dick in position, and slowly pulled himself forward. Even with the slick pathway Janine had prepared, there was significant resistance. He pressed for a few more seconds, hearing Madeline squeak into Janine's ass, then pulled back.