The Lessons Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she was ready Mr. Peters approached her. He first slowly pulled the tie through her collar. Jackie quietly groaned and trembled, but not so much to dislodge the book. Once the tie was fully removed he let it drop to the floor. He then undid the only remaining button. Jackie again bit her lower lip.

Mr. Peters stood right up against her. He looked at her pretty, freckled face. He thought she had the cutest of noses and darling eyes. Her entire complexion was so charmingly speckled with her freckles. "Hold still, Jackie," he warned her. He grasped hold of her blouse and slowly pulled it open.

"Oh no, Mr. Peters," Jackie complained. She scrunched her eyes shut but she held her ground as her bra enclosed breasts came into full view. Two quite large white mounds nicely shaped by the soft fabric of her youthful brassiere. Jackie could feel her nipples rise up against the cotton fabric with the cool air of his office. She hoped he wouldn't notice.

He had. "Your breasts are wonderful, Jackie."

"Mr. Peters don't say that!" and the book crashed to the floor. Jackie took the opportunity to pull her blouse shut and hide her bra.

"Resume the position."

"Must you spank me sir? I will continue the exercise, but must I also be spanked?" "As I said, the spanking is both for punishment and for self-discipline. Now, be a good girl and grasp your hands behind your knees."

"Yes sir." She resumed the position. He circled behind her.

WHACK! WHACK!

"Ouw!" she squealed. The second one rocked her a bit, but she maintained the position. Mr. Peters was impressed. She was a trooper.

"Alright then. Good. Now pick up the book and place it back on your head."

"Yes sir," she glumly said. Her bottom was now feeling a bit warm.

Mr. Peters had not returned to standing in front of her. When she was ready he reached for the collar of her blouse and slowly pulled it apart. "Relax your arms Jackie."

'Oh my goodness,' thought Jackie. 'He's actually taking off my blouse. I can't believe this is happening to me!' She concentrated on relaxing her arms. She even tried to help him pull the blouse from her body without causing the book to fall.

"Your balance right now Jackie is most impressive. Most girls have difficulty with the blouse removal portion of this exercise but you are performing most admirably."

"Thank you, sir," she replied softly, but not particularly proudly.

Mr. Peters was able to remove the entire blouse. He returned to stand in front of her. "Jackie, I am really impressed." He was impressed in more ways than one. He was sincerely impressed that she was able to keep the book on her head but he was also impressed with the two large white breasts that were now so provocatively displayed. The college uniform white cotton bra was not particularly sexy, but it did little to diminish the sexual allure of these luscious globes, capped by such perky nipples. Jackie's erect posture to maintain the book on her head also had the added effect of thrusting out her chest. This contrasted nicely with the mortified expression on her face. She didn't want to be pushing them out, as if she was trying to show them off to Mr. Peters, but that's exactly what she was doing. "Really excellent," Mr. Peters observed. "I am very pleased with what I am seeing."

"Thank you, sir," Jackie repeated.

"You seem a bit upset, Jackie. Is there something wrong?"

"Well, golly Mr. Peters, I'm standing in your office with my blouse off. I mean, I only have on my brassiere. It's a little embarrassing, don't you think?"

"Not at all, Jackie. You must learn to control these feelings, these troubling, distracting emotions. These are the things that throw you out of harmony. You are now standing straight, well balanced. You look poised and confident. You should feel proud."

"I guess."

"You are not convinced."

"Well, I'm not sure, Mr. Peters."

"Focus your mind, Jackie. Concentrate. Do not be distracted by the beguilements, temptations, and perturbations around you." Mr. Peters then reached out and unclasped the waistband of her skirt.

"Oh my!" she shrieked as both the skirt and book fell to the floor. Jackie brought one of her hands to the front of her panties, the other to her breasts. She bent partly over to try to hide as much of herself as possible. It was not particularly successful. Her breasts were so large that a considerable proportion of their roundness was still visible. Her embarrassed modesty even made her appear all the more enticing, bent over in front of him, a mortified expression on her face, her pleated skirt lying helplessly at her feet. Her bottom was sticking delightfully out as she was bent over trying to keep the front of her body hidden from view.

"Oh Mr. Peters, did you have to do that? Even my skirt?"

"Hmm. I'm a little disappointed, Jackie. But, more importantly, how do you feel right now, at this moment in time?"

"Mortified! My goodness, Mr. Peters. Isn't it a little obvious?"

"And where is the book?"

"On the floor."

"Yes, precisely. It's your feelings that dropped the book, not my hands or your skirt. Perhaps though in time you will learn. Now resume the position."

"Oh golly." She looked away from him in shame, bent over further, and removed her hands to clasp them behind her knees.

Mr. Peters took his position behind her, but somewhat to her left. "Excellent," he said as he gazed at her upraised bottom, now clad only in white cotton panties that were stretched across her curves. The pouch of her cunnie poked out between her tightly clenched thighs. He thought of lightly tracing his finger along the mound, finding her slit, perhaps even her clit. But, that would be inappropriate. That would be taking advantage of the situation to satisfy his own needs, his own desires. He did, however, briefly adjust and squeeze through his pants his growing erection.

SWAT! SWAT! "Mr. Peters!" Her bottom danced and jiggled with the spanks. SWAT! SWAT! "Oh Mr. Peters, that hurts. Please, I've never been spanked before."

"Then you are learning quite a bit this evening, Miss Sampler." He paused to admire her bottom. She was so nicely curved. Two delicious white, round hills. "That was four, Jackie. The next time it will be eight. You need to concentrate. Stay in the moment. Allow your feelings to come, and through their acceptance overcome them. You will then learn to balance, to harmonize, your mood. Pick up the text and resume your meditation."

Jackie picked up the history text and, once again, placed it on her head.

"Think only of the text, Jackie, nothing else. Let nothing else around you be a distraction, it is just you and history, balanced in your mind, nothing else matters."

She closed her eyes, trying to concentrate on the book, perched on her head, trying to forget that she was standing in Mr. Peters' office wearing only her bra and panties. Well, also, her white socks and Mary Janes, but she would happily trade those for her blouse or skirt. She felt very exposed and vulnerable. She wanted to clasp her hands in front of her, to hide her most feminine part from view, but she needed to keep them to her side to maintain her balance. She wondered what Mr. Peters was doing while she was herself so exposed.

Mr. Peters was enjoying the view. She was entrancing. He wondered precisely how large were her breasts, although the bra size hardly mattered. She would still be very enticing if they were small, standing in front of him, her chest thrust forward, wearing but her cotton panties and bra. They were regulation school panties, no frills, no lace, but they were rather tight, clinging well to her delicate figure. He detected even a bit of camel toe as the cotton clung tightly to the soft rise of fabric in between her legs. Mr. Peters spoke softly. "What are thinking, Jackie?"

"That I must look awfully silly."

"What are you feeling?"

"Embarrassed."

"Accept these feelings, and then turn your attention back to the book. Think only of the book, only of history."

"I'm trying, sir, really I am."

"Jackie."

"Yes sir."

"Take a deep breath, keeping your concentration on the book. Don't lose your balance."

"Yes sir." She breathed in deeply. Her breasts expanded, pushing out her bra as if they were large balloons becoming even bolder as they were being pumped with air.

"Hold it in, but just a bit. I don't want you to get dizzy." He admired how her breasts looked more prominent, more majestic as she filled her lungs with air. He ran his fingers up and down the erection in his pants. "That's a good girl. Now, slowly let your breath release. Let it leave your body, feel how it departs."

Jackie slowly exhaled, her breasts coming back down, although still jutting out as she maintained her straight, shoulder back posture to keep the book balanced on her head.

"Try that a few more times, thinking only of the book and feeling only your breathing, the book and your breathing. Not too deeply, or too rapidly, just calmly breathe, concentrating only on the book, and your breathing."

Jackie followed his instruction. He worked with her the first few times, reminding her to think only of the book, and the breathing, as he watched her young, full breasts rise and fall, rise and fall. He eventually became quiet and just watched her breathe, or more accurately watched her breasts fill out and release, occasionally checking her expression to see if she was getting calmer, more relaxed. She was responding well, beginning to forget that she was wearing only her bra and panties.

After awhile, he asked, very quietly, "And, how do you feel now, Jackie."

She spoke with more calm and assurance, "Actually, better now, Mr. Peters. I feel better, not nearly so nervous anymore."

"Keep your attention on history. Maintain your composure, your balance, your concentration. With your concentration, with your balance, comes your comfort, your peacefulness."

"Yes sir. I think I'm beginning to understand."

"Excellent. A calm, deep breath now."

She breathed in, her bra blowing up.

"Breathe out as I tell you that I will take you to the next step. Feel the tension leave with your breath, your concentration remain."

She didn't know what he meant by that, what he was intending to do, although she had a good idea, but she concentrated on the book and the breathing. This feeling of calm, it was so much better than the anxiety. She wanted to relax, to maintain her balance. She heard him move behind her back, but she concentrated on her balance.

She felt his hands on the clasp of her bra. He pulled it away from her skin. She moved slightly but did not lose her balance. She had anticipated this and was ready. She remained calm, breathing in and out. She felt her bra unclasp.

He let go of the clasp and resumed his position in front of her. The bra was loosely hanging from her body, but it had not fallen far at all. The straps were still on her shoulders. Only a bit of cleavage was revealed.

"History and breathing, Jackie, you're doing well. Feel only your breathing and history balanced in your mind. Breathe in and out. Maintain your calm, your composure, your balance."

She didn't respond. She was concentrating on doing precisely that. She was feeling even calmer despite what he was doing.

He carefully, gently, took hold of the straps of her bra and pulled them from her shoulders. They fell down her arms. She didn't move. The book did not fall. Her breasts rose and fell with her nervous excitement. The bra slipped down further on her breasts, but still they did not fall. The cups were now held up only by the upright firmness of her breasts.

Mr. Peters stepped back. "Outstanding, Jackie. You are doing wonderful."

"Thank you, sir," she replied softly. Feeling quite calm and relaxed.

Mr. Peters wondered if her heavy breathing might itself dislodge her bra. He waited, watching it rise and fall on her breasts. He again felt his erection through his pants. He allowed himself a few stokes and squeezes as he admired the sight of her bra, perched so precariously on her boobs. "Jackie, remove the bra yourself."

She did not hesitate. She no longer felt embarrassed. She felt in control. She could have shook the bra loose but that would have resulted in the book falling. She carefully reached up with both hands, lightly took hold of the cups, and gently removed them from her breasts. She let go of the cups and let her hands return to her sides. The bra fell to the floor, falling just in front of her pleated skirt.

Mr. Peters eyes widened at the sight of her lusciously large tits. They were wonderful globes of delightful flesh. He could see why the bra had difficulty falling on its own. They stood up very well. They seemed to point a bit out to each side as well as up, the pink nipples prominently perched on the top front of each delectable mound. Her breasts were lily white, even whiter than her naturally pale skin, although also heavily speckled throughout with little orange freckles. "Concentrate on your breathing and the book, your breathing and the book," Mr. Peters instructed as he concentrated on the rising and falling of these two gorgeously round boobs and pretty little nipples.

Jackie's effort to think only of the breathing and the book was actually becoming easier, as her breathing accelerated with the excitement of exposing her breasts to the eyes of Mr. Peters. She was showing Mr. Peters her young breasts, breasts that only a few boys so far had seen. She was proud of them. She was proud when she had shown them to Denis, but right now she was even prouder of the fact that she was remaining calm despite the fact that she was showing them to one of her professors, to Mr. Peters, standing in his office wearing only her panties, socks, and Mary Janes. She was certain that he was looking at her tits, but, at the moment, she didn't even seem to mind. She was noticing only her breathing, feeling her breasts rise and fall. She was surprised at how calm she was, and proud, perhaps even prouder about her calm than her breasts, who themselves were thrust boldly out towards Mr. Peters.

Mr. Peters moved to her side. Her nipples looked even more prominent from this perspective, perching so perkily. He moved behind her.

She could hear his movements. She even felt his breath on the back of her neck as he moved up close behind her. She felt something briefly touch her lower back.. She wasn't sure what it was. She imagined it must be his hand. It was in fact the head of his stiff penis. He didn't let it stay there long. He considered reaching around to grasp her breasts from behind, but he knew that this would be unfair. There was no way she would maintain the book on her head if he did that.

Mr. Peters moved back into position in front of her. He licked the tips of his index fingers and lightly brought them to Jackie's nipples.

"Hnnnn" she briefly murmured but, impressively, she maintained her composure. The book did not fall.

"Very, very impressive, Jackie. One of the best demonstrations of composure I have seen. I had not even warned you about that, yet you hardly flinched."

Jackie did not respond. She was deep in her meditation.

Mr. Peters circled the tips of his index fingers around and around the tips of her nips. They rapidly rose in response, pointing up to the ceiling. Jackie's rate of breathing also notably increased. Her breasts were swelling and falling more rapidly. But, she did not move a muscle. She continued to stand with her chest pushed outward. If anything, she pushed them out a bit more, encouraging his touch. He licked his fingers again and circled the tips of his fingers around and around the nipple stems and tips. They felt wonderful. They were so stiff, so tall, so pointed. He could hear a bit of a sigh in Jackie's breathing.

He leaned down, stuck out his tongue, and flicked at the nipple of her left breast with the tip of his tongue. The breast hardly moved. It's inertia was impressive.

"Mr. Peters," Jackie softly replied as she felt his tongue licking her nipple.

He didn't suck on it. He didn't want to pull on her breast, as that might dislodge the book. He just licked, tickled, and flicked at the nip with his tongue. He could hear her quietly whimpering, but this time with a rising passion.

He stepped back. Her breasts were now rising and falling quite heavily, yet the book remained comfortably perched on her head. Her moist nipple glistened in the light. Her eyes remained closed. Her face was flushed red, redder than her hair. Her freckles seem to even glow with redness.

He knelt down in front of her. His face was now just inches from her cunnie. He leaned in to take a closer look. The rise of her mound was so sensuous. The cotton looked so soft. Her camel toe was clearly evident. "Be still, Jackie," Mr. Peters warned.

Jackie knew where he was. She had heard him kneel, and she could feel his breath on her thighs. She was ready. She could handle even this. Her mind was momentarily distracted by the realization that Mr. Peters, her professor, a man so much older than her, a man she hardly even knew, was going to pull her panties down and surely look ever so closely at her cunt. But, the rising feelings of insecurity, shock, and outrage quickly dissipated as she accepted them, and turned back to her breathing, regaining her balance, her composure, breathing deeply, concentrating on her book.

She felt him carefully grip the waistband of her panties. She sighed, but not in nervous apprehension, more in anticipated excitement. She could feel herself getting wet, anticipating the moment when he would see her cunt, but, again, bringing her mind back to her breathing.

Mr. Peters paused. He did not want to jerk on them, did not want to be the one to make her lose her balance. He looked at the cotton covering her cunnie. He detected a wetness. He smelled her arousal, the scent of her cunt. He pulled down the panties, carefully, slowly. His dick was swelling hard in his pants.

Little curls of hair first came into view. It was not a thick patch, just a delicate patch of orangish-red strands. He could hear her breathing increase. He looked up. Her breasts looked huge from this angle, like large snow peaks jutting out from her chest, rising and falling with her breaths.

He pulled her panties down farther, exposing her sweet mound. She was so pretty: a tender little hillock appearing between her thighs, dusted with a thin orange fleece, and traversed by the most feminine slit that was pushed slightly apart by her two wavy skirts of flesh that emerged so subtly from the crevice. Mr. Peters said quietly, "You're most pretty here, Jackie."

Jackie trembled. She could feel his breath on her cunnie. She knew her exposed cookie was now just inches from his eyes. She kept her eyes closed. Even if she opened them she knew she could not look down. The book rocked.

Mr. Peters pulled down harder on her panties. He thought that they were largely free of the hardest part, but one corner was still a bit lodged on the lower part of her left fanny. With her trembling and his pulling, the book fell off her head, hitting Mr. Peters on his head, and flopped to the floor.

Mr. Peters looked despondently at the book. He was disappointed. She had done so well, and, frankly, he knew a significant part of the responsibility for her failure was his own.

Jackie also felt bad. She finally opened her eyes and looked at the book. She noticed for the first time how naked she was. Her breasts jutting out, her nipples erect, her panties caught now on her thighs, and Mr. Peters' face just inches from her sweet spot. But, she did not try to hide herself. She just looked at the book.

Mr. Peters looked up at her and spoke first. "I'm sorry, Jackie. That was really my fault. I pulled too hard on your panties."