All Comments on 'The Letter A'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 297 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No idea of what being a father means

Huedogg knows everything about being a Real Man (just ask him) but nothing about being a father. You raise kids,spend years with them, watching them grow, having them cuddle on your lap and know that they feel safe with you, teaching them how to live, sharing interests and projects with 'em. But of course, as soon as there is a Threat to Your Real Manhood you just cut 'em off, hell with em, burn 'em with the bitch. That's no father, and in my book, a man who doesnt get it about being a father is either a little boy who's never grown up or just a jackass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWcuckdogg knows about being a cuck

just ask him; he's been cucked really hard and that experience profoundly affects a worldview. Just because your definition of parenthood differs don't judge someone else's idea of parenthood when they lived in abject cuckhood.

karan9876karan9876over 12 years ago
Awesome with a Capital A.

This is by far one of the best stories on the site in this segment according to me. I feel so because the revenge is good which is what is important in a cheating wife's story. I hate it when the man becomes a wimp. He found she was cheating, fucked her hard in bed for a few weeks, adopted the kids, made the bastard lover pay for them and then coolly embarassed her in public and then divorced her. She cheated for 6 damn yrs, the kids he raised were not his how was he supposed to forgive that???. It hurts to see so many wimps out there who write stories in this segment where they end up forgiving the wife. CHEATING cannot be FORGIVEN! period!

IrfonIrfonabout 12 years ago
Read this a few times - a long time ago...

....I was stunned that someone could become the Marie in this story.

Found it very hard to believe that people DO such things - it was very upsetting as well as shocking to me.

Last week a friend of mine told me that his marriage of 13 years was over,his THREE children were not his...

The parallel to this story is evident.

Now I have to say, that people DO such things to one another - much to my dismay and horror.

Very well written Ohio - a salutary lesson (for Free) to anyone reading this story who's contemplating the same actions - AND consequences !!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Good story.

Not enough revenge. Bill should have ended Harry's marriage also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Letting slide that he didn't have a leg to stand on legally, it was a fun read.

4*

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 12 years ago
Revenge Story

She deserved the worst, but the public humiliation was ill-advised. The impact that will have on the kids in the future will come back to haunt him. That fact kept me from liking the story as much as I could have. I would have preferred that he just used her as a sex slave until she was sure that they were back together and then walked out.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
masterful

a great bit of writing 5

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 12 years ago
Loved it!

The kind of story that makes me pump my fist and yell, "yes"!!!!

Not just a revenge story, you actually did an excellent job crafting a compelling read.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
100% example of the MUTUALITY

The story is a total exact example of the mutuality. The husband discovered the betrayal and he behaved according to same method as the wife behaved before the discovering of the cheating. NOT ANY MORAL AT ALL ONLY WORKING TOTAL MUTUALITY!!!!!!!! The cheating spouses do not wait any fair thing from the betrayed spouse, because the mutuality means not fair proceedings. (except for criminal thing as direct violance and murder, because we do not live in the XV. Century and it pays with long time prison).

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Read it Again

Marie got what she deserved: Public ridicule and a divorce from her husband. How can you cheat for six years, let your asshole lover conceive your children and expect to be forgiven just like that? Fucking stupid cunt.

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
loved it

I had read this a long time back, read it again and loved it. Good to see him get even and not wimp out.

carvohicarvohiover 11 years ago
Oh No!

I thought this was as well written as anything you've done, but I hated it. The fact they weren't his children was too heavy, too dark. I'm sorry I would have killed the son of a bitch, or more likely, would have arranged some sort of permanent debilitating injury. I think I woud have hurt my wife too, but not in a way anyone would see. I doubt if I would have divorced her. I would have loved the kids I think even more knowing I was not their real father, but I would certainly remind my shitty wife every day what she did. I think hers would have been a permanent Hell, at least until I came to terms with what she'd done.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
the following quote and comments sounds like a true cuckold

"I doubt if I would have divorced her. I would have loved the kids I think even more knowing I was not their real father, but I would certainly remind my shitty wife every day what she did."

After all that you wouldn't divorce this bitch and hit the road....WOW

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

"I'm not your father. You mother is a cheating whore and she and her pimp well take care of you from now on." Then I would divorce her and make sure the kids lost my last name as well as the cheating wife.

Myhands316Myhands316over 11 years ago
Too real for my blood

I think I know these people... well someone just like them. The man, who was wronged; destroyed his ex-wife. But in the process, he also fucked over an innocent little girl who worshiped the ground he walked on. You NEVER tell a child "You're not mine, let the Bitch take care of you!" I don't care how bad you've been fucked over. You don't take it out on an innocent child! Any man who would, is the biggest pieces of shit on the planet and needs to be flushed. Too bad ohio isn't writing anymore, but as a writer I wouldn't either; with some of the comments made!

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 11 years ago
Myhands316, I agree with you to a point

The child will have to be told someday. Maybe not as early as 5 but someday. I don't get alot of you, if you've ever been there, then you know what it's like to see a father with his soul ripped out. You talk about the inocent child, what about the inocent husband. And Ohio, while still a great writer has changed websites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
One of the best

Well planned and executed revenge story. Nicely written. Not too long, just right in length and detail for the plot.. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
No Class - No Thanks

I had a much higher opinion of you Ohio - HAD!

Was he hurt, distraught, in pain and anguish - damn right. Was his decision to get custody of the children, financial support from Harry and divorce hus wife - you bet but...having set it all up and accomplishing that he became a bigger asshole than Harry and his wife.

First, stupidly causing her public humiliation and having to look for another job would put him in a heavy alimony situation, secondly his showing all the business and friends the tape set her up for public humiliation and eventually the children of some of those attendees would get wind of her conduct and begin to harass the children at school.

Way over the top! I believe in BTB but with class, dignity for him, and room for the ex to make it on her Own!

Divorcing her and taking the children is great but he could have used the tapes and pictures as a threat to her if she didn't cooperate.

Well, I like most of your fantasies, miss seeing anything new and once again...Totally disagree with the ending. Nice guy my ass, he's an asshole too!

Thanks, entertaining as usual.

elHosedelHosedabout 11 years ago
Whoa! Now that's revenge

I have to disagree with the previous commenter, as far as fantasy revenges go, that's a pretty good one.

Also, what's wrong with being an asshole? These days you're called an asshole just because you're successful in business, or don't give money to the poor, or drive around a big truck that gets 10 mpg, etc, etc, etc.

If being an asshole is standing up to those that have wronged, or attempted to wrong you, then I embrace my inner asshole and say every man should start doing so.

Back to the writing, well structured and the tenses were maintained (as far as I noticed) which is much appreciated. Keep on rockin' on.

WisquejacWisquejacalmost 11 years ago
needed more

needed some more at the ending. story ended too abruptly. wasn't satisfying as it could have been.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A little

unbelievable. I am laptop clueless, but couldn't she have closed the lid or in some other way shut the whole thing down? This guy had more luck in these few weeks than I have had in my entire life. Absolute revenge on his wife, money from her lover, a new sexy babe, etc.

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
WHO SAID THEY WHO LIE LAST

lie the best.....TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Little failures in this story

The laptop presentation would have been easily shutdown. But the biggest problem I had with this story is that he would have HAD to tell the kids he wasn't their biological father. Just too many health questions with serious consequences might arise out of that knowledge. In the end, he should have negotiated a custody agreement favorable to him, including leaving his wife in her job if he didn't want to pay alimony. Get to stay in the house with the kids and force her to move out. While I enjoy a good BTB story, in this case his cause would have been better served by getting his ducks in a row rather than handing her a grenade.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Easy shutdown

The video cables are the weak link. Just unplug the to stop the projection, or throw the computer on the ground and stomp on it. The cables would probably be ripped out first, but when the hard drive crashed it would stop for sure

rixelsrixelsover 10 years ago
Maybe Not So Easy Shut Down

The story assumes that the husband is somewhat tech savvy. The laptop could just have been cueing the actual source feeding the projector. In which case disconnecting or trashing the laptop would not have any effect. That is not the way it is normally done now, but Bill was doing the planning.......

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I have read this before and possibly commented before, just let me add...

Burn the bitch, she got off light. She should have been killed. My compliments to the author. SIX YEARS? I repeat, she should have been killed. Harry got off light, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not bad!

I liked it a lot.

After being a true cuckold in every sense, he let her off entirely too lightly. A better story would have ended with both Marie and Harry being very very dead. You don't treat a MAN that way. Period. Knowingly letting her husband raise another mans offspring is more than repugnant, it is punishable by death.

IrfonIrfonover 10 years ago
Still good...

Outrageous behaviour deserves EVERYTHING done to her !!

Those poor kids when they grow up...and learn of their parents ?

This is my second pop at this story - but it still provokes massive anger in me.

Thanks Ohio...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

"Easy Shutdown"

EMT's, Marine grunts, Pilots, and a few other groups of people are able to think that rationally in the middle of a shit storm but the average person looking "the end of life as we know it" in the face will rarely get past the throwing things at it stage.

krosis666krosis666about 10 years ago
She didn`t suffer enough

She should have been publicly burned alive.

By the way, it takes only a single command line and about 30 seconds to completely wipe a hard drive, including the operating system, rendering the laptop unusable. Another command line can effectively overheat and burn out the processor, leaving the computer as a paper weight! That is, if you are running some variation of windows OS, or any DOS based system. Linux takes a bit more work, as it has fail safes to protect your computer. Obviously I won`t tell you what the command is.

IronDragonIronDragonabout 10 years ago
Two points.

First: krosis666. it takes specialized software to completely wipe a hard drive of data, not just a command prompt and 30 seconds. Standard formatting doesn't destroy data, it just overwrites it. Without the "MilWipe" software which the military and intelligence services use to scrub their hard drives clean, the information is still recoverable. A few months ago, a client had me recover data from a hard drive that his brother had "wiped" due to ignorance when dealing with computers. It took me about half an hour to get his data back with some recovery software. The only other options to completely destroy data on a hard drive are to either physically destroy the hard drive itself, or use some powerful magnets on it. These last two options are in case you don't care about reusing the hard drive. lol

Second: As for the tale itself, great stuff! ohio used to write some good Consequences tales, and even some light BTB at one time. Too bad he only writes RAAC stuff now.

This one gets 5 Stars.

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
Another excellent story from one of my favorite authors.

In real life (whatever that is) Harry should not have allowed Marie to keep the tapes. And how convenient for our protagonist that an absolute babe was eagerly waiting for him. But maybe not it he had two kids in tow.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
good story

do 2 wrongs make a right? I don't think so. no matter how you look at this, everything was under wraps, including the guy she was with. all was developed to get even, and get security at the same time. exposing all to the public, including the truth of the parents, was a bit over the line. I think he became as low as he was treated, which seems to be ok with him. there doesn't seem to be a high road in this story.

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Good but

Once I found out they were not my kids, I think I would have cut them all loose. The reason is that kids bind you to your spouse even if you divorce. I see no reason why I would want to perpetuate them memory of a horrible marriage by staying connected to her in any way. I would use the documents he had them sign to force him to pay child support and get off the hook. If she wanted to give up all custody to the kids and disappear I might agree to adopt them. Otherwise, have a good life.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
1ST LIAR DOESNT STAND A CHANCE

even if Munchausen was the opponent. TK U MLJ LV NV

ILiveToRead44ILiveToRead44over 9 years ago
Good story until.....

I agree with tootight except I think the husband went stupid and self destructive with the public outing.

He does not have the divorce yet so all the spouse and children issues are yet to be decided. He made her quit work and has now publicly humiliated her and almost eliminated her earning potential. He caused her lack of earnings and should now have to pay support.

He has also publicly exposed his children (and the cheater's children) to horrible ridicule at school and by other children.

He has also taken away from the cheater's wife many options she might have preferred if the cheating was not now public.

The wife's cheating and behavior was horrendous and unforgivable but he had taken action to deal with them without causing collateral damage to innocent bystanders. I find the collateral damage he caused despicable.

I can see me strongly supporting him until he did the public outing. After the outing, I would consider him a pariah responsible for all the resulting damage.

5* dropped to a 1* story

Your children are the ones you raise - regardless of parentage. If not, what about adopted children.

What if:

1) you have a son/daughter (that you have actively raised) with children (your grandchildren) and;

2) an old girl friend shows and introduces you to a couple (complete strangers) with children and shows you proof that one of them is really your child and;

3) your ex shows up with proof that your supposed son/daughter that you raised is really not your biological child.

Question: Which one is the child and which ones are the grandchildren?

My answer: Both. I might want to get to know my new child and family, but I absolutely would not change the relationship with my raised child and grandchildren.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
You Know

I've read this a couple of times now. Reading the previous comments I see the point about raising someone else's children. However, he's been with them since birth and that must account for something. Besides, he got the asshole to give up some serious change for their college and for just living. Other than not knowing where the worthless cheating cunt winds up after the divorce and her prick lovers fate, this was an excellent tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
How incredibly stupid of him

Not only will he not be receiving full custody, he'll be out of the house paying alimony (more since he just caused her to lose her job - another stupid thing he did), child support (unless his wife decides to get nasty. Since he's outed her, if she gets a good attorney and a sympathetic Judge, she may get his adoption papers reversed and he'll never see the kids again. Or she could just tell the kids what he did and who their real father is), and supporting the kids and his about to be ex in their house until the kids both graduate. In ANY case he never receives full custody. No Judge cares about her affairs. She's the kids Mother and will get primary custody. Nice fantasy, but this story is so full of it I just had to laugh at the ending. Completely unrealistic, even for fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1*

totally unrealistic and totally inaccurate on the legal side.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Facts facts facts

"My "loving wife" had not only cuckolded me, but she'd given me some other guy's baby to raise!"

I'm not sure why people don't understand a very simple point. That being the TRUE definition of a 'cuckold' is not another man fucking their wife. It is another man making your wife pregnant and they raise the child as their own, knowingly or unknowingly.

Unfortunately, not too many seem to understand that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
To facts facts facts

Your so fucking stupid... That is only part of the facts... Get them right... Fact is your a stupid fucking cuck

krosis666krosis666about 9 years ago
Good story, but

In reality, all of his signed documentation means as much as the ring on his finger; nothing. All wifey has to do, is say that they were signed under coercion, which they were, and any judge would toss them out. The only reason she had not to say she was forced to sign, was the threat of exposure, but that threat is now a mute point, as that exposure has come. So there is nothing preventing her from telling a judge that she was forced to sign, a claim backed up by the fact that the adoption papers were signed a mere 10 days before he filed for divorce, which looks suspicious to anyone, including any dimwitted judge. Her lover may be required to testify to that also. So in reality, he would get more screwed by the law, than he ever did in marriage! He might get a fair division of assets, but his rights to the kids are nil.

krosis666krosis666about 9 years ago
Also, @Irondragon

What you say is true, if you don't know anything about computers. You don't need any programmes to wipe a computer, you just need terminal access, a basic knowledge of what you are doing, and some well placed command lines. And about 30 seconds. With a little more knowledge, you can even do it remotely to someone else's computer, at least, that is if it's running any Windows OS. Linux based systems are more secure, and no where near as easy, but can still be done.

Completely of point, I know, so my apologies people.

krosis666krosis666about 9 years ago
Finally, Irondragon (Sorry for this sidebar, folks)

I'm still completely off topic, (Don't know why, just bored today, I guess)

I don't mean deleting files, or a simple formatting of the drive, either. I mean that you can quickly over heat and render a hard drive unusable. All data is destroyed, but so is your hard drive.

phd70phd70about 9 years ago
Stringing the wife along was pretty low. No blame for husband wanting to keep the two kids.

The wife was pretty terrible in engineering two kids fathered by her lover, and cutting off sex with her husband at the lover's command! Hubby's revenge was probably appropriate to her crimes. But he could have at least taken his revenge promptly, rather than dragged it out.

Many comments seemed to suggest that the husband was crazy for wanting to keep the two kids. Physical paternity to children is not a requirement for emotional attachment (love) for children that a Father raises. I have two adoptive children with whom I am very bonded. In this case Bill's attachment to the two children he raised is very similar to the connection of a Father who has raised his adoptive children for many years! My adoptive children were raised by me and my wife from ages 4 months and nine months. I love them deeply and they are over thirty years of age. We sent them both to college and I visit them regularly, although they about two thousand miles away.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
A few major flaws

The father of Marie's children got off way too easy. If he could afford the financial payments, that was good for the kids, but no penalty for him. Doesn't his wife deserve to know what kind of a jerk she is married to? If he was able to dominate/control Marie so forcefully for so long, how do we know he wasn't doing it to others as well? Or what would prevent him from doing it again in the future, to either Marie once she is divorced, or another woman?

Others have addressed the ease with which the PowerPoint presentation could have been, if not shut down, at least stopped from being viewed.

By his behaviour, in the end Bill became no better than Harry. He turned out to be an "A" himself.

And finally, divorced, with no stable home, what happens to the two children he claims to love? Are they with their mother? With him? He is in complete control of the trust funds but there is more to raising the children than paying the bills.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago
Second time through...

still great, but didn't enjoy it as much. Not one of your best. Even so, Five star quality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Not my favorite Ohio story. It is too prototypically BTB. One of the things I like about ohio's stories are that they are usually a diversion I from the normal fare in this category.

ErotFanErotFanover 8 years ago
Not my cup of tea.

I suppose you had to write one of these sometime.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 8 years ago
one of your best

not all that RAAC crap. One for your fans that aren't so cuckoldish

jimbo103jimbo103over 8 years ago
ha ha ha...... come on anon's.... think before you post.

but still she got it good. & those who ask how could he want brian & katie? i am no father yet but if i could feel heartbreak for animals(pets) i raised & lost, surely it would make sense to even a retarded junkie i would feel love for a child with whom i ve bonded over a period of time even if not mine, a love strong enough to put the child's welfare before mine........guess if a person like me, affectionately referred by my enemies as a "heartless bastard" could fathom such feelings..... what does that make those truly heartless comments of "anons" to discard the kids.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Same weapons

I like when a lying cheater gets similar treatment! Mutuality reign! LOL on the hypocrisy.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

“Does she not even know Katie isn't my child?” – She probably suspects at LEAST the possibility, that’s probably why she fucked him so much around the time of conception so that his paternity was possible.

How can Harry know what she does with her husband? She obviously has no problems with lying, so just LIE to him!

"Bill ... how could you do this to me? I thought you loved me!" – SHE has GOT to be kidding!

Too bad, I would have liked that to have happened!

"You are a real son of a bitch, Bill, you know that?" – BILL’S a son of a bitch?! Well, I guess Harry would know!

Is she for real? After what she and Harry did she’s surprised that Bill is “so angry it’s like [he’s] gone crazy?”

“she had gone into the bathroom and returned with a warm washcloth, which she used to clean off my cock.” – Screw the washcloth! How about some nice ass-to-mouth?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what a great dad!

So much for not hurting the kids. Couldn't do a simple divorce? Now the kids will hate both parents

MartyMBMartyMBover 8 years ago
Having difficulty

I'm really having a difficult time figuring out what I would do in Bill's place. I doubt if I'd humiliate Marie publicly, but rather get back at Harry for the six years that he was dominating Marie. There's no reason why Bill shouldn't beat on him for several 60-second sessions along with telling Harry's wife, etc. As for Marie, counseling at a minimum. For *six* years of infidelity, I can't see the marriage surviving, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5* for a well written story,

however, I have to agree with MartyMB's comments. Divorce her, yes. Humiliate her, yes. But to string her along thinking that the marriage would survive was just too cruel.

Bullfrog

HeWhoGoesThereHeWhoGoesThereover 8 years ago
I couldn't do it

I would never have been able to keep the kids. Never mind the fact that I don't like kids to begin with, having them around would just be a constant reminder of how I had been played for a fool all those years. I'd almost certainly grow to resent them just as much as I did their mother. No reason to put them through that. She wanted the bastards, she can have them. I'd visit every once in a while, sure, but no way would I even go for joint custody.

I know that may sound heartless to some, but oh well. I don't even want kids of my own, so I damn sure wouldn't be caught dead raising a bunch of bastards.

4 stars from me. It's a quality piece, and my personal biases don't detract from that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
He wouldn't win custody of the children

All Marie would have to do is a DNA test to show he wasn't the father. He had already outed her affair so he has no control on her. It doesn't matter about the adoption by the father. If he pulls out the adoption papers, Harry will be outed. Harry would then state that he was blackmailed into signing the adoption papers. Bill would be in jail for blackmail and assault of Harry.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Further Thoughts

As I said in as earlier comment, how can Harry know what she does with her husband (or alone for that matter, i.e. his "no masturbation" edict) if she doesn't tell him?

"Finally I tidied up the attic, carefully putting everything back as it was so Marie could not tell I'd been there." - He's made copies, why not put them back? Yes, he's neatened things up so it looks like he was never there, but what if she looks for the notes or tapes?

"Bill, I don't love him! You're the man I love, the man I have always loved!" - God, I'd hate to see what she'd do if she hated him!

"I was so selfish all those years—how could I not think about you and how my ... affair would make you feel?" - That's the whole point - you were a selfish cunt who only thought about herself. Hell, you felt more about Harry than you did about your husband!

"Her complete betrayal of me went far beyond anything she could have done to make up for it" - Maybe, MAYBE if it was a simple affair (boy, is THAT an oxymoron or what?!) she could make up for it, but the COMPLETE humiliation, cuckolding and disrespecting make it impossible, IMHO.

I don't know if I would have gone the public humiliation route, He's already sand-bagged her with the divorce, the video could have been held in reserve to guarantee her cooperation in the divorce action.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
enjoyed

Like your style.

Hoping you will do something with details found on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

Real life, true story of serial cheating wife in Helena Montana

266xxyz266xxyzalmost 8 years ago
Fan

I'm a fairly newbie Ohio but I have come to like your stuff. Write on. You're better than me...at least so far. Maybe I'll be able to write something as good as you. Wish you well....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What I'd like...

Is for any learned person to explain to me two things...

1. Why did she do this? I mean, it wasn't like an average affair, or one that we could envisage. This was a rootin tootin all out anti marital routine that broke every possible marriage, moral, decency rule in the fucking book. So what I'm saying is, she seems a pretty normal wife and mother, she does society stuff and so on as well, so she's no dummy. I don't believe any kind fetish or submissiveness was to blame, because she immediately switched back to normal, average housewife behaviour. So what was it about this particular ordinary woman, were she could do what she was doing, in what to me appeared to be so normal to her?

2. Is it possible, that some random guy could switch an average happily married, devoutly religious, wife / mothers mind, into a submissive slave like character against her will and knowing also, is goes against her morals and principals etc?

Because outside of hypnotism, I don't believe that is possible.

Can someone explain what this particular lady was all about for me please???

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
not real

it's fictious to the person that can't understand why marie did that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
liked it 5*

but when is someone gonna do this kind of story properly. instead of the "but i do love you and only you" when will we get the " i hate you you sad little cuckold, i love persecuting, betraying and humiliating you, me and my lovers are laughing at you, make trouble and i'l have you beaten half to death and i'l piss on you, humiliate and ruin you" which is the impression i get judging by her actions over the last 6yrs.

then we'l see what our heros really made of!

Denny CraneDenny Craneabout 7 years ago
No adoption needed...

You had the protagonist obtain an adoption for the kids. That would have been unnecessary, as his name would have been on the birth certificate. Even if it was a situation where he wanted to abandon all of them and not have to pay support, he would have had a long, hard battle to get his name removed from the BC, even with DNA evidence, etc.

dbrainsdbrainsabout 7 years ago
Plausibility

I read comments like, "no real person would do this,' referring to his wife. I enjoyed the story plausible or not. I like people getting even. If you want plausible, read a history book.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fucked up

Nobody in their right mind would adopt his wife's lovers kids in real life situation. Sorry to say but this adoption made this whole story worth throwing into the trash!!! I didn't even bother reading the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* cuck-boy kept his wifes kids ...that arent his ....what a faggot

and he didnt sent the proof to the assholes wife ?

what a pussy .

hope he gets aids .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Rubbish

Oh dear what a load of vicious rubbish.not badly written but what a load of rubbish no one would behave like that he would kill the arsehole or at least destroy his life by outing him.Why not just do that leave her and the kids who weren't his.dont know how any man would do anything for those kids certainly not adopt them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Very good story. Cunning and yet shows that he's a father to children who love bim. They didn't choose who fucked their mum, but they choose to love him. No different than animals.

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
Another Fine Ohio Tale

With a predictable but satisfying zapper at the end. No RAAC this time, thanks! Adopting the kids was a clever little wrinkle that would serve him well if custody was contested....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Accepting kids shows that you really are a man...

Let others say what they said. The kids are not the one to be blamed. If these assholes where put into that situation they will see. But overall you did a good thing. Man who throw kids are fuckin dogs, a mother fuckin peace of shit.

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatalmost 7 years ago
You didn't kill Harry, but I bet he wishes you did.

Look at the damage. He's out $10K/yr for each kid, plus another $10K/yr each toward their college funds, for $40K a year for about 10 years. His wife will certainly notice the shortcoming and find out where it's going. There goes his marriage.

Now he's also in for support of his own three kids to match his other two bastards, so there's another $30K a year for that, and that again for their college funds. (His wife's lawyer will insist!)

He's out $100K a year so far; and don't forget alimony, health insurance, and that big mortgage payment for at least that same ten years or more that probably nearly equals the child support. The asshole is out somewhere in the vicinity of $200K a year for the next ten years. He won't even be able to afford cat food for dinner.

I wonder if his boss will notice his switch from Armani suits and silk ties to polyester off the Sears and Goodwill racks. Do you wear combat boots or gym shoes with those? Of course he could trade in the Maserati for a shopping cart and a threadbare overcoat for those cold winters under the overpass. A bottle of Thunderbird wine, perhaps?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Re-Reading

There may be some repeats here.

I know I said this before, but how can Harry know how many times she fucks her husband or masturbates? And deny her access to HIS cock? Then he doesn't get HER pussy!

Hey, she enjoys being treated like a slut, start treating her like a slut.

"That is a total lie—she wanted it as much as I did!" - Maybe she ultimately wanted it, but how did it start? I assume he propositioned her, or seduced her, and as her superior, that's sexual harassment, regardless of how much she "wanted" it.

"You are a real son of a bitch, Bill, you know that?" - HE'S a son of a bitch? He's a saint compared to you!

"Baby, will you fuck me in the ass? I want to feel your big hard cock all the way up my ass." - I'm sorry, that sounds too much like she's reading a line, which I suppose it is, but it shouldn't SEEM like it!

I'm a little curious how it all started? Did he seduce her? Why was she so susceptible? Did he order her? Why follow the order instead of reporting him right away? There's no indication that she had any submissive tendencies before.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
great story 5*

but why why why do we always have to hear "im so sorry i really really love you" when clearly nobody who acts like that knows what love is. now i have a soft spot for stories about cold hearted evil bitches but, why can't they stay true to their clear indifference to their husband,marriage, family values and not have split personalities.

not having a pop at ohio btw, many many authors stick to this formula. many great imho authors seem "hung up" on the "how the husband found out" instead of exploring the different personalities of characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
another good one

ND LOVED THE WAY HE DUMPED THE CHEATING FUCK SLUT WHORE AND MADE IT SO PUBLIC FOR HER...JUST A PITY HE DID NOT RUIN THAT ASSHOLE TOO AS WELL AS MAKING HIM PAY ALL BILLS AND COLLEGE FEES...A GOOD ONE OF HOW TO PAY BACK...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Several things

He had the contract with Harry to pay for his kids upbringing and college. Go ahead and fuck Harry's marriage over. Nothing holding him back from doing this. I also hope that he kept his promise to beat Harry once a year. A perfect way to handle it would be to take some of the money that Harry paid and use it to hire someone to take care of Harry every year. Imagine the satisfaction knowing Harry was paying to have himself beat over. Hire a hooker with an STD to find Harry and give him the gift that keeps on giving. Again using Harry's money. You could come up with all kinds of ways to fuck with Harry for the next several years. Don't leave Marie out of the picture. He has all kinds of time to think of how to deal with her. Maybe not as obvious as dealing with Harry but it's the little things in life that satisfies.

johnadpjohnadpover 6 years ago
For Anonymous From 10/31/17

You are a piece of shit if you abandoned innocent kids that knew you as their father. I'm assuming they didn't know that you were not their father, so imagine their hurt of not only their parents breaking up, finding out that you were not their father BUT now the only father they've known turn their back on them.

You are a piece of shit. I'm sure you deserved your wife cheating on you and I'm glad you are not their father so that your shitty genes didn't pass on. How you treat your ex-wife is between you and her. But mistreating children does not make a man. It makes for a piece of shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

Just pure ultimate revenge!!!

Justifies the statement revenge is a dish best served cold !!!

York1234York1234over 6 years ago
Just perfect revenge

I usually like to have a reconciliation but in this case Marie did not deserve any sympathy after 6 years of cheating. It was not a once off, drunk night mistake.

Nice story.

MartyMBMartyMBabout 6 years ago
Harry

Harry didn't get nearly the payback he deserved. I'm sort of disappointed that Bill and Marie divorced, but mostly not. I mean, six years is a long time to be betraying a husband.

Myhands316Myhands316almost 6 years ago
Missing last comment.

This story is missing one last comment to make it complete after admitting he lied. "How does it feel bitch?" The rest is just the grind to do what you have to do to hold onto your manhood. Let me tell you, sometimes it is hard when you find out your wife would rather fuck ten random strangers than you. But, it can be done, and yes the best revenge is a Life Lived Well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

.....waiting for Timriv to blame this on Bill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fuck this

The guy fucks his wife for 6 years, gets blowjobs and her ass where he didn't, and father's both of his kids and all he gets is 60 seconds of a beating and has to work over some money. No Fucking Way! What he does is takes his wife to court to divorce her, names the asshole as the kids father, makes him pay for their upbringing, and makes sure the assholes wife gets copies of everything. The asshole is now divorced and paying child support for all 5 kids for the next 15 years. In a situation like this, a nuclear response is not only warranted but a necessity. About twice a year, 'accidents' will happen to the asshole until his balls don't work and his dick is full time limp. Remember RAAC pussies, 6 years of fucking his wife and fathering both his kids demands this type action.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
WHEN YOU MAKE A PACT

try and ensure your side has the most marbles. TK U MLJ LV NV

DrakenNoirDrakenNoirover 5 years ago
Rep. Detroitrockcity ........You Rock!!

Man, you hit that one out of the park.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@DetroitRockCity

LOL. A poor excuse of a man. Each word he types shows the kind of wimp faggot he is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Silly nonsense

The whole story is absolutely moronic product of wimp fantasy about a woman that could not exist. The most ridiculous part is that the husband would fight to care for kids that are not his, without his wife. That is a complete BS.

Another thing is that mind blowing sex between husband and wife after the affair is displayed and known to both. Where do you get that? From similar moronic authors here that fantasize something like that? Most of men and almost all the women will not engage in "passionate" sex when they are under duress, it is not biologically possible to do that. You have to be a psychopathological to enjoy sex in such a extraneous situation.

This writer is full of stories like this that make no sense and are wildly absurd. He does have a mind of sanctimonious chauvinist prick that borders with a pathology of budding rapist. 1 star for utter crap.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Not a bad story.

Anonymous should didn't like it, but I liked the planning and the execution. I think in reality it was more effort than it was worth. Just getting away would be easier and maybe more satisfying, but a little revenge every now and again is only human. And I do hate liars.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Have to

disagree with Bullfrog. Hell no it was not too cruel!

Wish we could run a poll here. How many would want to keep kids who weren't theirs in a situation like this. I've tried to imagine it and figure out how I would feel but I don't think it's possible. I'm sure if they were one or two years old I'd walk. After they had gotten older, I'm not sure what I'd do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wow!!

Too sick for me!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Welcome to Psychotown!

Wow - ohio has finally managed to write a store where every single character is a psycho (except maybe 1 minor one).

Never the less, it was entertaining, and the sex was hot in a few places. Not up to ohio's usual standard, though.

4/5

MollydaKatMollydaKatover 5 years ago
Great read

I almost gave up on this writer because of his raac tendencies , but he nailed it on this one .

He should have given Harry a much more severe beating , and somehow derail his marriage just like he did to Bill's , but I'm an eye for an eye kind of guy . Bypass the Sun Tzu subtleness and go straight for the Von Clausewitz Total War on the Bastard's ! Scorch their Fuq'n Earth for them ! OoRah !

***** and a favorited

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
This

This why I like Ohio's stories. Complete BTB on someone who truly deserves it. I hope the collateral damage takes Harry's marriage too. To those who complain about the humiliation of the cheating bitch. Nothing could be bad enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The

Only thing that doesn't make sense in this over the top story is that other than mixed up emotions and anger sex of the moment there isn't a chance in hell he would want to have sex with that bacteria in the form of a woman.

chaoddicchaoddicabout 5 years ago
Loved it

A little over the top in the final act of revenge, however the bitch definitely deserved scorched earth.

NicealloverNicealloverabout 5 years ago
Great story

The story was a good tale but missing Marie’s perspective. What did she feel about being submissive. How had giving birth to cuckold children affected her?

The plot was delicious and fulfilled my yearning for male dominance winning over female betrayal. But there are themes here I wish Ohio would explore more. What about the kids losing their happy home?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Horseshit

She got an attorney. A good one. After he had laid out all of Bill's actions for the Court, Bill's adoption papers were revoked due to the fact that the signatures were executed under duress. All his agreements were declared null and void and Marie was awarded full custody of ALL children, the house, alimony and child support. She promptly sold the house and moved away. Bill was forced to pay the alimony and child support thru her attorney's office and never saw Marie or the kids again. The Judge noted that the only reason he avoided jail time on various charges was that the Courts wanted him to keep his job so that he would be able to meet his financial obligations. This story showed a stunning lack of understanding regarding the Court system, the law in general and what a women is capable of in defense of her children. Laughably bad.

thunderfoot1959thunderfoot1959about 5 years ago
"Horseshit" anon commenter forgets blackmail

"Horseshit" neglects that Walt (the adulterer who fathered the kids) had no interest in his culpability becoming known to his own wife, much less becoming public knowledge. If there is a prosecution, there's no way to hide the secrets - and no longer any reason for the cuckolded husband to stay silent. In other words, everyone loses.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous