The Lexon Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It turned me on even more.

Her heels clicked against the metal stall walls behind and over my head.

I felt her inner walls flurry against my cock, involuntarily contracting and begging me for that final thrust.

I granted it.

Her back bowed and her teeth clicked together rapidly. Legs I had been holding fought until free, only to wrap around my hips.

She came down from her sexual high in a nasty set of hip grinds, daring her orgasm to return. It didn't take long before she worked herself back into bliss like that. Just watching her climax was amazing.

The way her shoulders twisted and her toes splayed out against the straps of her heels.

The way my balls gleefully enjoyed her ass cheeks accidentally squeezing one of them during a convulsion.

When she lost her grip on the handrails, I caught her and laid her thin, shaking torso on the toilet seat. Her head covered in wild bed hair, scrunched between the toilet and the stall walls was just nasty. A good kind of nasty. The kind of nasty that a Victorian lady of old might have displayed in bed. The kind that made you think of pin stripped panty hose and corsets. One hand gripping the underside of each of her knees I pushed forward. Knees against shoulders spread her and held her under my dominating stance amazingly.

It was time I came too. Her heels snapped against the tile wall behind her head and the toilet this time with each greedy thrust. Never once did she complain when her head occasionally hit the wall during particularly savage pumps or when her glasses fell off her nose and onto her chin.

The tiny bit of blood from her apparently bit lip spurred me on.

When I finally came again, I kept myself buried as far inside of her as I could get. It felt like jets of mass leaving my body, my stomach hurt I came so hard. I knew I couldn't have put much inside her, as many times as I had fucked today, but it still felt amazing.

My head hung low over her scrunched up form. Her chest heaved with sweat. So did mine for that matter.

Eventually she started caressing my shoulders with her long, deeply tanned calves. I stroked her thighs, the heat of them stunning me. She didn't complain that she was still on her back, a softening cock still inside of her, and her head jammed in a tight spot with her knees grazing her shoulders.

She just panted softly.

Her tiny, budding nipples had twin sets of sweat beading around them. I was enraptured by this sight until the sensation of her rolling the inner walls of her cunt in some form of either play or foreplay begged my cock for one last encore.

He weakly responded. Rounding out too slowly for my desires.

"Mmm I can feel you pooling inside of me." her hair cascaded messily over her eyes and nose. It was dark and I only barely saw her lips whisper those words.

I had no way to respond to that. My little friend did though. He snapped to attention right in rhythm with my beating heart. She rolled her hips slowly, the sight reminding me of a belly dancer.

Where did she learn to fuck like this?

She heaved forward and moved her head to the other side of the toilet, putting her glasses back in their proper place. Her hips quickly resumed their rhythm. Taunt stomach muscles kept time with their southern parts. Tiny little hands unbuttoned my shirt and threaded through my light chest hair.

Her body shivered through a small aftershock of an orgasm.

I lifted her ass up, palming cheeks to meet my resumed thrusts. Her legs swayed in the air, her position giving gravity easy access to hold them back wondrously. My fingers grazed over her asshole.

"Mmm don't touch there, for some reason it's awfully sore after earlier in Audry's room."

Her left foot held one of her heels between toes by its straps. The foot wedged free by the rough sex and the banging against the wall.

"You might have to carry me out of here." Jessica kept her tone soft and satisfied.

"Is that heel broken?" I nodded towards the dangling heel.

"Mmmh," Her eyes rolled in pleasure from our continued friction. "I don't think my legs are going to work for a while."

I chuckled softly, not having the slightest idea of how to respond other than to keep my rhythm up.

The door never made a sound. I had no idea we weren't alone anymore until the stall door squeaked open and a horribly familiar feminine voice from my past scared my soul out of my chest.

"Lieutenant Lexon Marks, it's been too long."

The weirdest thing? I came again, this time however I was in mid turn. My cock slid out and spewed my sticky substance towards a perfect bullseye on Jessica's glasses.

The splattering sound of it was the only thing to break the deathly silence created by a one Secret Service Agent Sandra Krauss' entrance.

To Be Continued...

12