The Librarian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Capt. VII

After they all shower and grab a bite to eat, the swinging cocks from the naked men was more than Sarah could take. She moved over to the couch in front of Roger and her hand started stroking him back to life. She had one thing in mind and that was to feel this massive hunk of meat inside of her.

She sucks on it until it was hard and then pushed him back onto the couch and climbed on top of him. She held this huge spear in her hand and eased herself down on it. The others watched with great interest to see if she could take all of him. Sarah positioned the cock head against the opening of her pussy and pushed down slowly. She felt like she was going to split as it started entering her but she pushed down harder, driven with the desire to feel him inside. Her pussy begin stretching as inch by inch he worked his way inside.

Sindi moved to the couch and had the other two men sit side by side. She moved from one to the other, sucking them back to their original hardness.

Once Jim was hard, she climbed on him and guided him to her pussy. He entered with ease and began fucking her. She looked back towards Bob and told him that her ass needs something in it too. Bob moved behind her as she leaned forward and he pushed his way into her tight ass as her pussy was filled with Jim's cock. They fucked her in both openings and she was taking both of them.

Sarah had half of Roger's cock in her but wanted more. She pulled up and dropped, feeling her hole almost split. She hadn't ever felt this much pain but she knew she would not be content until she has him deep inside of her.

She started fucking him as the pain went away. Harder she rose and fell on his massive cock. He took her nipples and squeezed them until they also were causing pain. That was all she needed. The pain in her nipples made her forget the pain in her pussy and she started fucking him with a desire to be filled completely. She had done it. She has his whole cock in her now and her tight pussy was stretched beyond belief. Her orgasm had built beyond anything she had ever felt before. "OH FUCK ME WITH THAT BIG DICK YOU BASTARD. I'M GOING TO CUMMMMMMMMM, NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW," She screams. Roger had lifted her a little and was driving his cock in and out of her now. He was in so deep he was bouncing his cock against her womb. He grunted and lunged his hips hard as his cock erupted deep inside of her. She almost blacked out as she felt the rush of his cum bathing her insides. Her pussy tightens around him and her orgasm started and seem to continue for ten minutes. She was totally spent and collapsed on top of Roger.

Sindi was jamming her pussy and ass against the two invading cocks. Jim was the first one to cum and they all followed suit. Waves of cum rushed into her body as she leans down and sucks on Jim's tongue. They all collapse with immense pleasure. Bodies were laying everywhere, well used and the women were full of cum.

They all got up after their orgy and got dressed and started to leave Sarah's house. Sarah tells them they are welcome over any time. She had found a new pleasure she wanted to pursue.

12