The Life of A Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kbaer
kbaer
1 Followers

The above occurred late on Wednesday afternoon. I left Mistress Eva and once again was met by Mistress Mary who took me to my new quarters. At the door, Mistress Mary told me to undress, which I did immediately. I handed her my cloths and naked walked into the suite. It was a magnificent set of rooms. There was a large master bedroom with a Hugh four poster bed. There was a bathroom, which was like a Roman bath, and there was a smaller bedroom, which was mine. I entered my bedroom, and there laid out on the bed was a beautiful dress. The bathroom was equipped with all the grooming aids needed. I looked around the Roman bath and noticed that there was a two-person tub, a commode and a bidet. I ran a bath and just soaked in the oils and perfume that was available for the water. I closed my eyes and imagined that I was lying between the legs of Mistress Ann. I began to squeeze and pull my nipples. I then reached between my legs and pleasured myself over and over again. I next did my hair and makeup and went to get dressed.

After I dressed I did something I did not think I would ever be able to do, I went for a walk about the grounds. It was on an old Plantation, south east of Atlanta. There were beautiful old weeping willow trees, beautiful gardens with magnificent fountains. One could only imagine what this was like in pre civil war south. I returned to my suite of rooms, and there on a table was a beautiful dinner laid out. There was also a note that told me a gust would be arriving by ten in the morning on Thursday, the very next day. I was further instructed to wear the outfit laid out on the bed. I got up and inspected the cloths on the bed. It was very simple; a white pleated skirt that would be about knee length as well as an oversized cotton shirt, and no underwear. I climbed into bed at about ten p.m. I usually was very tired from my day's work and never had a moment's trouble falling to sleep. However, I had not done any physical labor all day and was really quite nervous about tomorrow. Even though I had been instructed on what to do, this would be the first time and I was really not very sure of myself. Further more I was terribly afraid of making a mistake and being punished. I had no idea of what that punishment would be, but when I was told it would be the worst I had no reason to doubt it. Morning finally came, and I took another scented bath and did my hair and makeup and put on the uniform that was left for me.

At exactly ten a.m. the door flung opened and in walked Mr. and Mrs. J.J. Walker. They looked to be in their forties. She was not very tall, but quite thin. She had died blond hair, blue eyes and her make up was really done very poorly. He was quite tall, rather handsome. His hair was slicked straight back with pomade, as was the style of the day. He was in a suit with a vest. She turned to me and not really acknowledging me told me to unpack all of the suite cases and when that was done to prepare the bath for both of them. She said, " just look at me! I am a mess you must put me in shape for tonight. I want to be the most coveted women at the dinner tonight" It was like a whirlwind. She started to bark orders to someone who was in the hall. Ordering lunches and wines. I was unpacking her suite case. One contained the loveliest evening gowns. One small case contained only jewelry, and one contained only lingerie. His contained a number of tuxedo shirts and hose. The other contained what looked to be strange costumes. I finished unpacking and stood against the wall, as I had been taught, waiting to take care of any need that might arise.

Lunch came, and I supervised the setting up of the table. They sat to eat, and I poured the wine. I made sure that the glass was never empty. When they finished, and the dishes removed, Mrs. Walker turned to me, told me that she and her husband were now going to take a nap and I was to make sure that they were not disturbed until 3 p.m. At that time I was to wake them and prepare them for the evening. I nodded my assent, and went to turn down the bed.

When I finished Mrs. Walker then instructed me to undress her. I immediately began to undo the buttons and remove her cloths. When she was completely naked she told me to unpin her hair, which I did. I naturally reached for her brush and brushed her hair out. Even though it was died, it was rather long and very luxurious. I was able to examine her with my eyes. She had breasts that were no longer firm but had started to sag. Her nipples were very pink and had very small areolas. Her waist was rater small and her hips flared out. She had a very thick covering of black pubic hair. I pulled the covers back and she climbed in. During all of this her husband had sat in an easy chair watching and smoking a cigar. After I had put Mrs. Walker into the bed I turned to go to my room. Mr. Walker said "young lady, where are you going? Please prepare me for bed". I knew not to hesitate, I walked directly to him and began to undress him. I had his suit and shirt off in seconds. He was standing there in his underwear and garters. I removed his undershirt and his under shorts. Bent quickly and undid his garters and removed his socks. I stood up and there for the first time I saw a grown man naked. My heart was beating so fast and loud that I was sure he could see and hear it. He really was much more handsome naked. He was not very hairy, and had what I imagined to be a normal size penis. It just sort of hung there between two balls that hung down in a large sack. I immediately turned his side of the bed down and he climbed in. I turned all the lights off, closed the shades and went into my room.

At 2:45 I went into the Roman Bath and started the water running. I added soap and scented the water with perfume and oils. In Mr. Walker's tub I added only oil. At 3 p.m. I went and awakened them. They were sleeping in a position the best way that I can describe as two spoons. Her back was pressed against his front. I gently awakened them. I informed them that the bath was ready. I stepped away from the bed and waited for them to get up. Mrs. Walker arose first, stood directly in front of me stretched. As she raised her hands above her head her breasts rose, and I noticed that her nipples had hardened. Mr. Walker now was standing next to her, he to was stretching, and when I looked at him I almost let out a gasp. His penis was no longer just hanging there, but standing straight up. It was thick and long almost touching his belly button. There was skin covering the whole thing, with what looked like a pink eye peeking out of the top.

Mrs. Walker walked into the bathroom and climbed into the tub, followed by her husband. I stood by the tub waiting for my instructions. They just lay there soaking for about twenty minutes. Finally Mrs. Walker told me to wash her hair, which I did, and then I did her body. She steeped out of the tub and her body was all pink and soft. I did her hair; she wanted it up with curls and some strands hanging loose on the side. I did as instructed. Next I did her makeup. Judging by the way that she looked when she came in I couldn't do worse. When I was done she smiled turned to her husband, who was now in a terrycloth robe sitting in a big easy chair watching us, and asked what he thought. He was amazed at how beautifully I had made his wife look. I next took the razor and shaved her underarms. I ran my hand up and down her leg and suggested that I also do her legs. She agreed heartily. When I finished she asked her husband how he would like her vagina trimmed. He replied that for tonight it should remain au natural. Mrs. Walker then told me I would have the opportunity to shave her pussy tomorrow.

I now moved to Mr. Walker, lathered his face and proceeded to shave him. I next dressed her. She had picked out a corset that was called a Merry Widow. Basically it fit under her breasts, forcing them up and out, it cinched her waist and had garters hanging from it which were attached to sheer white stockings. On top of this all she wore was a sheer white penoir. Mr. Walker wore what I could best describe as an opera cape and nothing else.

It was now 6:30 p.m. and Mr. Walker told his wife that it was time for cocktails. As they walked out of the room Mr. Walker said that they should return sometime before dawn, and that I needn't stay awake, they would wake me if they needed me to put them to bed. With this they left. I remade the bed and prepared it for them for when they returned.

At three a.m. Laughing and much noise awakened me. Mrs. walker was leaning against the bathroom door laughing. Mr. Walker had come to wake me. He told me that his wife had indulged in a little too much Champaign and needed to be cleaned up and put to bed. I immediately jumped out of bed, fearing of not being obedient and being reported to Mistress Eva. I have said before I only wanted to please Mistress Eva, and feared what the punishment would be if I didn't. I had all I could do not to show my shock when I examined Mrs. Walker. She told me she had had the best evening that she had had in years.

It was hard for me to imagine what had happened to her. Her hair which I had done so carefully was hanging down and it looked like someone had put blotches of clear jell in it causing it to stick together. There were red blotches all over her body, which was completely naked with her, outfit nowhere in sight. I quickly ran the tub. I gently put her in, and as I was sitting her down she grimaced as her behind went into the water. She exclaimed that her ass had never been so sore. I had no idea of what happened to her, and could not believe that she had enjoyed herself as much as she had said. When I got her out of the tub, she told me that I should oil her body since she was totally dried out. I did as I was told. She turned around so that I could rub the oil into her back. She told me that I would have to oil her backside since it really had been worked over. I must admit that I had no idea if what she was talking about, but I had been trained to do whatever I was told and I was not about to put myself in jeopardy. She bent over, presenting her behind to me. I was really amazed, it seemed as if her anus was stretched completely opened, and looked like a small tunnel. I did as I was told and applied oil all over her, When I was done I led her to the bed where her husband was sound asleep. She crawled under the covers and was asleep before I turned the light off. I returned to my own bed wondering what in the world went on in those private parties. I could not for the life of me understand what had happened to her and why she liked it so much.

For the next two years my life consisted of taking care of various couples who attended the parties at the mansion. I very quickly learned what the term pussy meant, and became very adroit at inventing new styles of pussy hair which made me a favorite of both the men and the women. During this period of time I endured some of the harshest punishments. I occasionally nicked someone while shaving him or her or for some reason displeased someone. I endured these trials knowing the pleasure I would receive from Mistress Eva if I did everything right.

About two weeks after my twenty fifth birthday Mistress Eva called me to her office. I knew that I was in for something horrible. I could not figure out what I had done, but I knew that if she were holding the riding crop when I entered that it would be a long hard week. When I entered she asked me if I had come to like the mansion. I told her it was she who I liked and that she was all that mattered. She then told me that it was time for me to move on. I was now twenty five and old enough to begin the second phase of training and that I would be turned over to another who would look after my further education and that I would learn to love that person with even greater emotion then I had for her. I could not believe my ears. I wanted to scream but knew that it was not the obedient thing to do. Mistress Eva informed me that she and I would be leaving that evening on the train to Chicago, where I would be meeting with others from the society who had gone through similar training. There would be an auction and one of the society members would buy me. I would then be their property to do with as they saw fit. She told me that I had been trained to be obedient and that if I weren't it would be a reflection on her. She also informed me that the punishments would be quite sever making anything I have had seem like child play. So a word to the wise, do as you are told. Now, she said go bathe and prepare yourself for the journey. You will not need to take anything with you.

The train ride to Chicago seemed like an eternity. I could not believe that I was leaving Atlanta for God knows where. We arrived at Union station in downtown Chicago. A liveried chauffeur was waiting for us and drove us to a mansion in Glencoe. When we arrived at the front door, Mistress Eva turned to me, kissed me full on the lips and told me that this was as far as she could go and that she loved me and would miss me. I noticed that there was a tear in her eye. She implored me to do as she had taught me and not bring shame to her. With that she turned and left.

I turned back to the door just as it opened. A butler told me to follow him. I was led down a back staircase to a bare room. He left and another door opened and a woman of about sixty years old walked in. She was extremely stern and told me to undress. I did so, and when completely nude she told me to follow. We entered a dimly lit chamber. I could make out other bodies against the walls. We came to a spot where I was told to put my back against the wall. To my surprise the wall was cushioned and warm. She next put a jeweled collar around my neck. The collar had a large loop in the back, and this was attached to a hook on the wall. The same procedure was done with both wrists, so that when finished I was securely fastened to the wall. By this time my eyes had adjusted to the light and could see that there were ten of us, five men and five women, The one difference in the way we were secured was that the men had a ring around their penis attached to a chain attached to the collar. In this manner their penis was held upright.

As I looked around I saw that the females were all about the same age as I was. Some had larger breasts some smaller. Some had very hairy pussies some sparsely covered. The men were also very different. The sizes of their penises varied as did the thickness and the amount of hair.

I was the last to arrive and after about one hour the doors opened and people started to arrive. They were all couples and all of different ages. Some seemed very young, not older then I and some seemed like they were in their eighties. They started to examine us. A middle-aged couple approached me. The man said to the woman, "this one looks fine" The woman answered yes she does, I like her red hair and milk white skin. The husband laughed and said yes a natural red head. She approached me and told me to open my mouth. I did as told. She examined the inside of my mouth even running her finger over my gums. She next pulled on my left nipple. She squealed with delight and exclaimed look at the size of it its wonderful. The pinch hurt but also sent a shiver of pleasure through my body. The husband came forward and opened the lips of my vagina. He exclaimed, look at this she is wet already. I did not understand what he did next, but he pulled the skin back at the vortex of my vaginal lips. His wife said look at that clit, its Hugh I love it and ran her finger over me. I didn't know what was happening but my heart was beating fast and I loved the feeling between my legs. He let go of me and stepped back. She said "William this is the one I want can we please get her" his reply was we'd see.

For the next hour I was pulled and prodded by a variety of people. I thought I had urinated because I felt so wet between my legs, but I know that I didn't. I watched as the others were fondled in the same manner, How the men were stroked so that their penises grew to full size. Finally a bell rang and they all left. The old lady came back and put numbers around our necks, and led number one out. We had no idea what was happening, but no one who was led out came back.

Finally it was my turn. I was led into another room, and put up on a table in the middle. The master of ceremonies steeped forward and described me to those assembled. He assured them that I was a total virgin. I had never had oral anal or vaginal sex however was extremely obedient and eager to please. He then started the bidding. To my surprise there were quite a few who were interested. I was finally sold to the couple who had so badly wanted me. The women came forward and hooked a leash onto my collar and took me from the table. When we reached her husband, she told me to get on my knees and put my hands behind my back and sit quietly. When I did as told she patted me on the top of my had and softly said good girl, good girl. I sat there not knowing what was going to happen. My eyes were looking everywhere. There was another auction going on, and there were other couples who had already made their selection, with their slave sitting in the same exact position I was in. I was taking everything in. I was especially interested in those who were in the same position I was in.

I looked up on the stage and there was a young man who was being auctioned off. The auctioneer had stoked his penis until it stood out. I must tell you that all of this was having an effect on me. Meanwhile, my new mistress was patting my head and stroking my neck. She occasionally would lightly run her finger over and around my ear. No one had ever touched me this way and I loved the tingle it caused in my body. Her husband came over to us and pulled up a chair. He casually took the nipple of my left breast between his thumb and forefinger, and gently pulled and twisted it. He was making me crazy, and I loved every minute of it. All the while his wife was tickling my neck and ears. Finally the auction was over and every slave had been bought. The master of ceremonies then informed all present that they were to retire to their rooms, and be ready for cocktails at 6. Everyone rose to leave. My mistress gave a slight tug on my leash and led me away down the hall. We entered a suite of rooms similar to those at the mansion in which I did my training. There was a large bedroom with a small Roman bath attached.

When we were in the rooms, my mistress unhooked the leash and told me to undress her. Her husband sat in an easy chair watching. I quickly undressed her. She had a lovely body. Her breasts were on the large side with long dark red nipples. Her waist was slender and her hips flared out. Her pussy was trimmed almost bare. I could see how her inner lips protruded. It was quite a contrast to my figure.

When she was nude she told me to undress her husband. None of this really surprised me, since I had been doing this for the last two years. I removed the cloths of my master, but could not tale my eyes off his penis. I could not figure out what was wrong with it. It had no skin covering the tip. It had a big mushroom head hanging down.

I was sure that the next command would be to start the bath, but that was not to be so. My mistress came over to me and said, " I know you are pure and that is what we wanted." It is now time for your education to continue. We bought you for our pleasure, and in time I hope you will receive as much pleasure form servicing us, as we will have in using you. I just stood there and could not imagine what was about to happen. Now my dear she said get on the bed and lie on your back. I did as I was told; always knowing that not obeying would mean punishment. When I was on my back, I was told to lift and spread my legs. Next I was told to put my hands under my knees and pull my legs further back and as wide as I could. After doing this she spread my pussy open and exposed my clitoris. My master came over and started to lightly run his fingers along the sides of my pussy and lightly flick my clit with his thumb. See how nicely she lubricates he said to his wife, I think she is ready, heaven knows I am he laughed. Just be patient my mistress said I will let you know when.

kbaer
kbaer
1 Followers