The Life of Joe Watkins

Story Info
Joe and his step-daughter can't help themselves.
1.7k words
4.2
65.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joseph Watkins sat in his den in his favorite, overstuffed recliner nursing a beer. To the untrained eye, it might seem like Joseph was in deep thought about matters of great importance such as war, politics or money, but in reality he sat there with his too-warm beer and was deep in thought about how good his cock felt jammed in his step-daughter's cunt.

Joseph was a lucky man who had managed to fall in love twice. Once with his wife who was everything a man could ask for. She cooked, cleaned, brought him his morning coffee and never complained. In fact, she was more than happy to turn a blind eye to any "extracurricular" activities Joseph had as long as he kept her in a lavish lifestyle. Joseph was happy to oblige her if it meant he could now and then get a piece of young, tight and eager-to-be-fucked-the-right-way pussy.

While he sat there in his ponderings he wondered if Kristin would be so forgiving of his latest dalliance.

Which brings us to the second time Joe Watkins fell in love—the day he met his 18-year-old step-daughter, Marianna.

At 18, she was magnificent; her breasts were perfect. They sat high on her chest like two apples waiting to be plucked from a tree. Her nipples were constantly hard and she wore nothing but tank tops because she knew how perfect they were. She stood 5'9 with long strawberry-blonde hair that hung all the way down to her ass. Christ, her ass could start wars, like two peaches, ripe and juicy.

Wars would be continued over her pussy. The first time he fucked her she had a landing strip but Joe convinced her to shave it all; he liked nothing in his way when he buried his face in her pussy to suck her sweet cunt out. She tasted like honey. Mar loved to tell him that she wasn't sure if he wanted to fuck her or devour her.

He wanted both. He wanted her to beg for his cock, daily. Beg him to fuck her, lick her and make her his slut. Daddy's slut. Marianna obliged him. Since the day she went in the bathroom while Joe was stepping out of the shower and caught a glimpse of his 9-inch cock, she had begged for it. Never one to leave a woman begging, Joe obliged her. He had fucked her every single day since the shower incident, four months ago.

By God, he loved that little slut.

Of course, that being said, there Joe sits, in his chair, nursing that same damn beer with his ever-interested cock standing up at the mere thought of his little slut, wondering if maybe he should call it a night rather than fuck her. She did have her college roommate over after all. It would be the polite thing to do. But, Joe's cock would have none of it. Like it or not, Joe was gonna give his little slut exactly what little sluts need.

Joe got up and headed down the hall. He knocked on Mar's door, peeked his head in and said, "Hey, Mar, can I see you a sec?" Marianna tells Brenda she'll be right back. Joe takes one look at Marianna and tells Brenda, "There's been an issue, nothing big, but it may be a while; just make yourself at home."

He closes the door and tells Mar, "Follow me." She follows him back into his den. He closes the door behind her, not noticing when it opened an inch or two. She has a worried look. "Everything ok?" she asks.

"Yes and no," replies Joe, as he unzips his pants and frees his completely hard cock. "My cock needs sucked."

Mar looks down, licks her lips and says, "Right now, Joe?"

"Yes, Marianna, right now. Be Daddy's good slut and come over here."

Marianna steps forward then looks back towards her room. "B-Brenda," she stutters.

"Don't worry about Brenda, angel; Daddy just wants you to make him feel good for a little bit. Be a good girl and come here." He looks at Marianna, knowing she can't resist. The girl loves her Daddy's cock. Sure enough she gets on her knees and helps him by unbuttoning his pants and pulling them down to his ankles. Once out of the pants his cock, oozing pre-cum, smacks her in the face.

"Suck it," says Joe, as he pushes her face into his cock.

She knows exactly what to do. She gently grabs his shaft down at the base and holds it firmly with her hand and begins to run her tongue up and down his shaft, getting his dick wet with her saliva. She uses her other hand to reach up and gently rub his balls, beginning to slowly suck his head into her perfect little mouth. She never takes her eyes off him while she is running her tongue all over his cock sucking him deep into her mouth. She starts to use her hand to jack him off while she is sucking him. She changes her rhythm often, just like Daddy taught her.

Joe watches her sucking him; he is trying to get all 9 inches shoved down her throat. He loves watching her work his knob. He knows she is wet just from the idea of what he will give her.

"Get up." She immediately takes his cock out and stands up. No more hesitation, no more worries about poor lonely Brenda. "Daddy's hungry." That's all he has to say. She starts to undress. She is in her regular tank top and shorts. No bra, no panties, just the way he likes her. Sure enough, her shorts are wet. She stands before him, naked, practically panting.

"Where do you want me, Daddy?" she asks.

"Bend over the desk." Joe likes to fuck her at his desk. He has a big mirror right behind it and he likes to watch himself make this little 18 year-old beg him to fuck her. He likes to see the look of joy on her face while he fucks her from behind, on top and every other damn way he can get his cock in her. Judging from the fact that you can see her pussy juice running down her legs, she does too. He walks to her, presenting her ass and pussy, turning back to look at him.

"Are you Daddy's girl?" he asks.

"Yessss," she breathes. He delivers a hard and fast smack to her ass.

"What?!"

"YES!" she cries.

Joe starts to massage where he smacked her, kneading her ass cheeks; she moves her body in rhythm with his rubbing. He starts by sliding her ass cheeks apart, kneading, rubbing, barely touching her, working his way from her tight asshole, down to her slit, never penetrating his fingers into her, just gliding them over, spreading her pussy juice all over. She is moaning now.

"Do you like it?" he whispers into her ear, as he leans over her, pressing his cock into her backside, still rubbing and gliding his fingers over all her sweet spots. In response, she moans louder and whispers back, "Yes, Daddy."

"What do you want baby girl? Tell daddy." Joe smiles to himself, waiting for it. "MmmmmMMmmm Daddddy....oommmmm....please fuck me. Make me cum, Daddy, please."

Joe slides two fingers into her pussy after she tells him. "Like that?" he says.

This time she says it louder. "Fuck me with your cock daddy. Fuck me, please!!!" Joe begins to pump his fingers into her, fast; she is so wet his hand is covered in her pussy juice. He pulls his hand out, licks her honey off of it and says, "I told you, Daddy's hungry."

Joe gets on his knees and spreads her pussy and ass cheeks open until he is eye-to-eye with her clit. He sucks it into his mouth and she gasps. He begins to nibble and lick her clit. Stopping every now and then to tongue fuck her tight hole. Marianna is pressing her pussy deep into his face, moaning and laying with her breasts flat against the desk, using her own hands to help hold her slit spread wide for Daddy to have a nice little pussy snack.

Joe continues to suck her clit; his face is wet with her juices. She is ready to burst. He begins to finger fuck her while sucking her clit in between his teeth, gently biting it and rolling his tongue across it at the same time. He is three fingers deep in her when she cries, loudly, "Daddy, fuck me!!"

Joe stands up and places just the head of his dick into her cunt. He grabs her hair and pulls her gently back so he can see her face.

"Do you want this cock?"

"YES!!" she cries.

"Beg for it," he commands, as he begins to fuck her with his head only. She keeps trying to push her pussy onto his cock but he stops her, only fucking her with the head. He wants to hear it.

"I want you to fuck me, Daddy! PLEASE fuck meee!! Give me your cock, fill your little slut up!!" she screams.

Brenda is totally forgotten at this point. Hearing what he wanted, Joe drives his cock completely into her in one hard, fast motion.

She cries out. "YESSSSSS!!!!'

He begins to fuck her, hard. He braces her against his desk and shoves his cock into her, over and over, pulling almost completely out before ramming back into her up to his balls. He pumps into her over and over again, keeping her pressed almost flat against the desk so she can't move. She is just his fuck hole, nothing more.

"Whose pussy is this?" he hisses at her, never stopping ramming her.

She cries out, "It's your pussy, Daddy!!"

Hearing what he wants, Joe releases his grip on her; she is now free to writhe and wriggle on his cock all she pleases. And she does. She can barely hold herself up to begin table-riding Joe's cock, but once Joe begins to gently knead her ass and help pull her back onto his waiting cock, she catches his rhythm and begins to wind her juicy cunt onto his cock. Joe does nothing more now; he allows her to ride onto him. There he stands, like Captain Morgan letting Mar fuck his dick while he watches himself getting his dick milked by a hot little fuckslut. He looks down at Mar's pussy swallowing his entire cock and when he looks back in the mirror he sees Brenda's reflection.

To Be Continued...