The Lingerie Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her back was to Carol, Carol reached out and let her hand slid over Penny's ass. "I love the way that the shear fabric from the front covers the entire back," she stated.

Penny quickly sat back down, looking a little turned on, and little unsure of how to take Carol's comment and caress.

Next it was my turn. I picked up the bag in front of me and started to try to feel through the paper what it contained. This did not feel like underwear. It felt hard, and cylindrical. "Oh," I cried, "My bag contains a toy. A vibrator."

"Open it up and find out," Jan replied.

I pulled open my bag and extracted a long slender sliver toy. "Oh my," I gasped, "This is just what I needed." With very little thought I pulled my panties aside, exposing my pussy to the group for the second time that night, and plunged the phallus into my sopping cunt. "Oh, god that feels so fucking good," I moaned.

I felt a hand on my arm, hindering my ability to fuck my pussy with my shinny new toy. "Let me help you with that," Carol's husky voice drifted up to me. I released my grip on the toy and felt it start to pump into my dripping cunt under Carol's guidance. My hands drifted up to my tits as Carol continued to fuck my pussy with the toy. Her pace was increasing. I clutched at my tits squeezing them through the cups of my corset. My cloths were confining, I needed to get out of them. I ripped at the catches down the front of my corset. My tits sprung free, the corset falling to the couch. I grabbed at my tits, massaging them and pulling fiercely at my nipples; moaning in time with the vibrator pumping into my pussy.

I felt a tongue brushing over my pussy. Opening my eyes, I tried to focus on what was happening between my legs. My mind was clouded with lust. I realized that Carol was lapping at my clit as she continued to push the toy inside me.

"Carol," I moaned, "Your tongue feels so fucking good on my sopping fucking cunt. Eat my fucking pussy, you cunt hungry slut."

Other hands were starting to tentatively reach for me. I looked over and saw Penny reach for my left breast. She clutched it gingerly. "Suck my nipple Penny," I breathed. "Suck on my tits."

She lowered her head and I felt her tongue snake across my breast. Her lips locked over my nipple and sucked it into her mouth, her tongue swirling over it. Marina watched her sister suck on my tit with great interest.

"Oh, fuck Carol, I'm going to fucking cum," I cried. I pulled Penny's head against my chest trying to steady myself as my hips bucked into Carol's face. This seemed to encourage Penny and she reached for my other tit as she increased her suction on the first one. With Penny working my tits and Carol tonguing my clit and toying my pussy I came. My muscles tightened as my hips thrust upward. "OH, FUCK," I screamed. "Fuck, Yeeeesss." Carol pulled the toy from my drenched cunt and lapped at it tenderly, dipping her tongue inside to taste my cum.

"Hmmm, Lisa, your pussy tastes so good," Carol cooed.

Penny had detached herself from my tits and was sitting up. It seemed that the action was over for now. Carol brought the toy to her lips and ran her tongue along its length, savoring my juices. She then offer the toy back to me, still slick with my cum. I took the phallus from her and offered it to Penny. She hesitated at first, and then opened her mouth as I continued to push it toward her. She took the toy fully into her mouth and closing her lips around the base sucked it clean as I pulled it from between her lips.

"Your pussy does taste good," Penny commented, her tongue running along her lips to emphasize her point.

Carol returned to her seat. I adjusted my panties, which had slid back over my satisfied pussy, but saw little reason to put the corset back on, and decided to stay topless for time being. No one seemed to be objecting.

"Well, that is a great toy," I said, "I think I'm going to keep it. Who's next?" This seemed to bring everyone back from their individual reflection on what had just taken place.

"Oh, I am," said Jada.

Jada guessed she had a baby doll, which turned out to be correct. It was a beautiful lacey piece with a lace up front. However Jada decided that she would prefer to have Penny's teddy.

"Those are rules," Jan chimed in, "Hand it over Penny."

Penny reluctantly stripped from her newly acquired teddy. Jada handed over the camisole and slipped into Penny's former teddy. I wasn't sure who looked better in it, but I enjoyed watching both women undress. Penny pulled the cami over her head, once again hiding her beautiful tits. She then picked up her discarded panties, preparing to put them back on.

"Sorry, Penny," Jan spoke up. "Once an article of clothing has been removed, it can't be put back on, at least not by the person that took it off. You notice that Lisa has not put her corset back on." Jan drew Penny's attention to my bare chest as she spoke.

"But, I only have the cami," she protested.

"Again, sorry, but the rules are the rules."

"Humph," Penny responded unhappily, crossing her legs to conceal her bare pussy.

"Oh, don't be upset, honey," Carol said encouragingly, placing her hand on Penny's thigh. "You have a beautiful pussy and you should never feel bad about showing off your body. Besides, this just means that you can finger yourself all the more easily." She let her hand ride up Penny's leg as she removed it, lightly brushing against the union of Penny's legs.

It was Marina's turn next. She picked up her bag and kneaded it, trying to conclude what it contained. After several minutes she declared the contents to be stockings. Upon opening the bag it was revealed that she was close, but wrong. Marina held up a shear, full body stocking.

"Oh," Carol cried, "Look, it's crotchless."

"Well, lets see it on," someone else called.

Marina was looking at the garment in her hands with obvious trepidation. A chant of 'Put it on' was soon started. After only a couple choruses Marina relented. She reached behind and undid the clasp of her bra. Soon Marina was sitting naked on the couch, pulling the body stocking up her legs. Her breasts swayed with her movements as she wrestled the stocking over her curvy form. The shear fabric was quickly stretched over Marina's lovely body. Her large dark areola showed perfectly through the thin fabric. A small dark triangle of hair perched above her pussy lips, peeking out through the opening in the stocking's crotch. Marina's pussy looked tight, and I thought that I saw the glimmer of a stud in her clit. The body stocking seemed to give Marina more confidence. She spun in place, showing off her shapely ass.

"Can I see that body stocking a little closer?" asked Mae, from the other side of the room.

Marina moved toward Mae, her hips swaying seductively.

Mae reached out, her fingers gliding over the shear fabric. "It feels so smooth. I bet that feels so sexy on your skin."

"It does, I love the way that this makes me feel. I thought that I would be so self-conscious but it makes me feel sexy."

As Marina spoke I watched Mae's hand drift over Marina's hip and down to the edge of the fabric inches from Marina's pussy lips. Mae lifted the hem between her fingers, examining the craftsmanship.

"Oh, you have a piercing," Mae exclaimed. She reached a finger toward Marina's pussy and pushed her pierced clit out from between her tight lips. A low moan escaped from Marina. "I just love it," Mae cried. "I bet this feels great when you have your pussy eaten."

Marina took a step back, a sudden bust of shyness retaking her. "Yes, it does feel good, when it gets tongued." I felt that this line of conversation was not making her completely comfortable. She turned and started to move back to her seat at the end of the couch.

Mae reached out and gave Marina's ass a playful slap as she walked away. "Maybe, I can get a taste of that later."

"She has such a beautiful pussy," Jada said.

"Yes she does," Mae added. "I'm sure it is very tasty.

"I've never eaten one that wasn't," Jada countered.

"You are so right. Well I guess it's now my turn." Mae reached for the bag, in front of her on the table and started to feel what is inside it. "Oh it feels like a great big cock," she exclaimed, kneading the bag. A murmur went through the room as the idea of another toy took hold in our minds. Finally Mae declared that her bag contained a strap on. Jan instructed her to open it and find out; doing so Mae pulled a thick rubber toy form the bag, with a fat head and prominent veins running over its length. It looked very life like. Attached to the back side of the large rubber member was a harness of leather straps.

"Look at the size of that thing," someone called.

"I am, and it's making my pussy wet," Carol added.

I turned to Carol, "I'm starting to think that we have that in common. Everything makes me wet too." We both laughed.

In one quick move Mae pulled her thin panties off and tossed them aside. She then stepped into the harness of the strap-on, cinching it to her waist. "Ooh, the straps are silk lined, this is so comfortable," Mae cried, as she took hold of the cock waving it in front of the others. I noticed that her pussy lips were pushing seductively through a gap in the strap that passed between her legs.

"So who wants to be fucked?" Mae asked. She walked in front of the group her new cock in hand.

As she turned in front of me, I reached out taking her by the hips and pulling her back toward me. I reached between her legs and ran my fingertips lightly over her pussy lips, tracing the seam of her opening. "Your pussy looks so good when you where this," I commented.

Jada reached out and wrapped her hand around the cock protruding from Mae's pelvis. She pulled Mae toward her. Leaning forward Jada enveloped the member with her lips. Her tongue darted over the strap-on as she sucked on the rigid toy. I shifted forward so that I could continue to rub Mae's pussy while Jada was sucking the toy. Her pussy felt so hot under my hand. I pushed a finger into Mae's entrance. She was on fire, so hot, and so wet. My finger slid easily inside her. Mae's pussy felt extra tight from the pressure that the strap was exerting on either side of her pussy lips.

I pulled my finger from Mae's sodden slit; it was coated with her slick juices. From the corner of my eye I noticed that Liz's hand was pressed between her legs. I could see the lust in her eyes. I extended my finger to Liz, offering her a taste of Mae. Knowing Mae, I was certain that her best friend would be very familiar with the flavor of Mae's pussy, though she seemed to hesitate as I extended my finger to her lips. I pressed my dripping finger to Liz's mouth. Once the flavor of Mae touched her lips Liz's tongue flicked out and sucked my finger into her mouth. She sucked on my finger as I pulled it from between her lips, leaving it clean.

"Mae, put that fucking cock, in my fucking pussy," Jada demanded. She was reclined on the couch, her hands holding her knees, spreading her legs wide. The crotch catch of the teddy was open, exposing Jada's ready pussy.

Mae moved forward, pressing the tip of the strap-on to Jada's opening. "Your pussy looks so wet," Mae commented. "I can't wait to push my thick fucking cock into your sopping wet pussy. It's going to make you feel so fucking good."

"My pussy is so fucking wet. I need to feel that fucking toy, in fucking sodden cunt. Fuck me, Mae. Fuck my fucking pussy," Jada cried.

Mae thrust into Jada's cunt, the toy was buried to the hilt.

"Oh, FUCK," Jada screamed. "That feels so fucking good in my fucking pussy."

Mae pulled back slowly, letting the thick cock pull out from Jada's pussy, and then thrust into her again. Mae quickly set up a rhythm that had Jada moaning and begging for more.

Liz's hand grabbed my ass, turning my attention back to her. I moved toward her, lowering myself into her lap, so that I was straddling her legs and sitting on her lap. Our lips met in an urgent kiss. I felt her hands move up and cup my loose tits as her tongue pushed into my mouth. My fingers slid over her body, her skin was warm and smooth. Her nipples were pushing at the thin cotton of her bra. I could just make out the shape of her areola through the fabric. They were small and dark; a perfect size for her tiny tits. I reached behind her and clawed at the catch of her bra. I pulled the garment off her, exposing her cute little breasts, each topped with a pert nipple. I grabbed at them, kneading her flesh, while her hands moved to my hips and ass.

"Let me help you with that," I heard to my right. Looking over I saw Carol's hand replace Penny's on Penny's bare pussy.

Liz soon had my attention back on her as she pressed her palm into my sodden pussy. I gasped as her fingers danced over my opening. My panties were still in the way, I needed to feel her fingers inside me. Though what I really wanted to was to taste her pussy. Taste her pussy, while she was eating mine.

Carol had moved close to Penny, the two were now kissing playfully while Carol rubbed Penny's pussy and Penny massaged Carol's bare breasts. As I watched their kissing became more insistent. Carol pushed her tongue into Penny's mouth. Penny moaned from the stimulation that her pussy was receiving.

I turned back to Liz, taking her by the shoulders and guiding her to her back on the couch. I quickly slipped out of my panties and climbed on top of Liz. The scent of Liz's arousal wafted up to me as I lowered my head between her legs. I could feel the Liz's breath on my pussy, her lips only inches away. I wasn't sure if she had ever eaten a pussy before, but I was pretty sure it was time for her to start eating mine. I spread my legs, pushing my sopping cunt firmly against her mouth. Her lips started to respond, her tongue tentatively pushed against my bare pussy.

Feeling Liz's tongue brush over my clit was more then I could take. I needed to taste her pussy. I grabbed the crotch of her panties and ripped it aside. The thin material tore as I pulled on it. Tossing away the ruined garment, I slid my fingers over her tender folds. Liz's pussy was wet with desire. I held her lips open as I ran my tongue the length of her slit. Her pussy had a delicious heady flavor that drove me wild with desire. I enveloped her pussy with my mouth, pushing my tongue deep inside her. Liz began to moan as I attacked her pussy. Her own tongue was lashing my sodden cunt with wild abandon.

We lay there intertwined, lost in our bliss. I attempted to draw Liz's cum from her pussy as she caused warm waves of pleasure to wash over me. In the background I could hear the moans of the other women as our party descended into an orgy. Jada began to cry out as she came on Mae's strap-on toy. Listening to her delight seemed to drive Liz over the edge. Her hips bucked into my face. It was all I could do to keep my lips firmly over her pussy, my tongue pushing at her clit. My efforts were soon rewarded as Liz's cum began to seep from between her lips. The taste of her delectable secretion drove me to my climax, my moans and calls of joy added to those around me. Liz and I continued to lay with each other for several minutes, basking in and recovering from our mutual orgasms.

After a few lovely moments lapping at the cum oozing from Liz's pussy, I sat up and took stock of what was happening around me. Mae and Jada had switched places, and Jada had her head buried between Mae's legs. Mae pulled at her long, firm nipples, while Jada lashed at Mae's clit with her tongue.

On my other side Carol and Penny were in a similar position. Carol spread Penny's tender folds as she ran her tongue up the length of Penny's slit. Penny moaned as she clutched at her bare breasts. On their far side Jan and Marina were watching while Carol ate Penny.

"Oh, god, Carol, your tongue feels so fucking good on my pussy," Penny cried.

Jan gently stroked Marina's breasts, her fingers flicking over Marina's hard nipples. "Your sister's pussy looks delicious."

Carol raised her head briefly. "It is so very tasty; a hot wet luscious cunt. And there is nothing I love more then hot, wet cunt."

I moved toward Penny, extending my hand to one of her full breasts. Her nipple was thick and firm between my fingers. She moaned louder as I started to tweak it. I lowered my lips to her, taking her nipple into my mouth. My tongue swirled around the sensitive nip. Penny wailed, taking hold of my head with both her hands. She held my head to her breast while I sucked on her nipple. Her hands guided my head up, as she pulled my lips to hers. Penny mashed her lips to mine in a fierce and passionate kiss. Her hand was moving over my body. She paused momentarily on my tits, grasping and clutching at them, before moving down over my belly.

Penny's hand moved over my pussy. Her fingers slid easily over my slick lips, while our tongues intertwined. We moaned into each others mouths as our hot cunts were stimulated by another's hand. My pussy was crying out for more attention. I was on fire, and Penny's fingers were barely skimming over my tender folds. I shifted in an effort to give her better access to steaming center. I was forced to break our kiss in order to allow her proper access to my pussy. Penny's hand rubbed at me urgently as she continued to whimper her testament to Carol's skill at eating pussy.

I rose to my feet and repositioned myself so that I was straddling Penny's head, my pussy inches above her mouth. Penny's tongue attentively snaked from between her lips and brushed over my slick folds. I cried out as her tongue touched my pussy. I could tell that she was new to licking pussy, a little uncertain of what to do. Quickly she realized that she should do what she would like to have done herself. I moaned my encouragement, as her tongue became more confident in its exploration of my dripping cunt.

I watched as Carol took her middle finger into her mouth, sucking on it, and coating it with a thick layer of her saliva. She then took her finger and pushed it into Penny's visibly sodden pussy. It easily penetrated. Carol shifted the attentions of her tongue to Penny's clit.

"Oh, FUCK," Penny screamed as Carol pumped her finger into her pussy. "Oh, that is just what my pussy needed. Fuck my tight hole, with your finger. Oh shit. Give me another finger. Give it to me. I'm so fucking close to cumming."

Jan's hand was now between Marina's legs, sliding over her bare pussy. She moaned softly in time with Jan's ministrations. I leaned forward and placed a hand on one of Marina's lovely tits, squeezing it through the body stocking she still wore. They felt much like her sister's, though a little firmer.

Penny was right on the brink as Carol shoved a second and then third fingers into her sopping cunt. A devilish idea slipped into my mind, I didn't hesitate in fear that my window would close. I leaned forward, crawling over Penny, Carol still pistoning her fingers into her dripping pussy. I pressed my lips to Marina's kissing her forcefully. She responded instantly pushing her tongue into my mouth. Our kiss lasted for several delightful seconds, before I broke it. I pulled back from Marina, tugging at the shear body stocking. I wanted to suck on her thick nipples, and . . . something else.

Penny was moaning behind me as her pussy gushed over Carol's fingers. She locked her lips over Penny's pussy, lapping up the cum that flowed from her hot center. I continued to move backward pulling at Marina's stocking, sliding the shear fabric down her body. Jan cupped one full breast in each hand, massaging them, and pulling at the nipples. The sisters moaned together as carol and Jan pleasured them.

I pushed my hips back a final time, so that my glistening pussy would be in Penny's face. I waited for what seemed like a long minute, feeling Penny's hot breath on my pussy as she came down from her orgasm. Penny's eyes must have been closed while she was cumming as she exclaimed, "Oh my. It looks like someone left me a pussy, and it's so shinny and wet." I breathed in sharply as her hands took hold of my ass cheeks, spreading them wide. "Well I suppose that I might as well eat it, as long as it's here," Penny declared just before her tongue slid over my tender folds.