The List Ch. 01: Jolene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
athanos
athanos
28 Followers

At that moment Shane released the flood gates and spurted a huge amount of semen into her quivering pussy. The walls of Jolene's vagina began to pulse, tightening and releasing, milking his cock for all it was worth. Five more spurts of cum shot from Shane's cock to coat the entirety of her insides. He felt his cum mixing with hers as it started to run down between them. He had filled her up and the only place for it to go was to seep out between her pussy and his cock.

Shane slumped down on top of her, exhausted. Jolene was still having small spasms as she tried her best to regain her normal breathing pattern. They both lay there recovering. He was still inside her, taking in the moment. He had just had sex for the first time. It felt great! Jolene was the perfect person to have taken his virginity. Jolene started to move and realized Shane was still hard as a rock. "Wow! Is someone wanting more?" she asked softly while stroking the back of his neck.

Shane pretended to consider it as he began to pull his cock out of her then shocked her as he rammed it back into her moving even further into her womb than he had previously. He buried himself to the base of his shaft. Jolene screeched at the suddenness, pain, and pleasure all in one.

Shane continued his strokes a little less forceful and slower than before. He wanted to make love to her, not just fuck her. He sucked on her breasts, teasing and nibbling on her nipples. She groaned quietly and started to move her hands over his body. Lightly scratching his back and tickling his sides with her hands, her fingers toured the shape of his torso. Shane slowly pushed his hard member in and out of her, trying to exude the passion he was feeling, no longer having an animalistic heart.

Jolene pushed on Shane's side and rolled him onto his back. Repositioning herself on top of him, she sat down on his stiffness. He wished he could see her face. Instead, he reached his hand up to caress her cheek. She tilted her head as she continued to slowly grind on him, absorbing every inch of him. Jolene turned her head and Shane's fingers found her half parted lips. He could feel her hot breath escaping her mouth with every short pant. Her lips were soft and sensuous, he noticed as he ran his finger across them slowly. This sent Jolene over the edge and she started shaking, moving faster, and harder while taking his finger into her mouth and sucking on it.

"I'm going to come again...Please don't stop! Feels so good, mmmm."

Shane couldn't hold it any longer. He wanted to just grab her and pump her until she screamed she loved him. She purred as she started rolling her head around, enjoying the moment. All of a sudden, she burst out into what could only be described as a controlled epileptic seizure. Shane came just as he felt her tight hole squeeze and release. His cum shot up through her, causing her to have another orgasm immediately. She fell down onto his chest, barely catching herself.

Recovery took a little longer and Shane finally started to deflate as he slid out. There was a squish sound as cum drained out of her, coating his balls. Jolene slid down to place her head on his not-quite-six-pack abs. He could feel cum dripping out of her pussy, covering his thighs. After several minutes of recovery, they finally started to find their way out of the room. There was a shower just next to the room. Both of them entered the tiny space and helped each other wash the gooey mess from their bodies. Jolene had dipped her fingers into herself before washing. She looked Shane in the eye and placed her wet fingers in her mouth, sucking their combined cum off.

"I've always wanted to taste it. Mmmmm, it tastes so good," she cooed, closing her eyes and savoring the flavor.

They finally finished washing themselves and found their clothes. After they had dressed, they made their way upstairs. Will and Monica were standing in the kitchen just talking and enjoying some iced tea. Monica spoke first, "I was wondering if you guys were ever going to come out of there. At one point it sounded like Shane was murdering you."

"In a way he did," Jolene winked.

"Do you realize that you guys were down there for nearly two hours? That didn't include your shower time," Will stated.

Jokingly, Shane replied to Will's question saying, "It's not my fault you don't have the stamina your younger cousin has."

With a little embarrassment, Jolene nodded, affirming his stamina. Monica's face clearly showed jealousy at Jolene's new lover's endurance.

"Not only did we stay down there for hours, but Shane gave me 7 orgasms."

"I thought it was only 3, maybe 4," he said with a questioning look.

"I counted all of the little ones, but the 4 major ones I had were bigger than anything I have ever experienced, and you are so big!"

"I'm not that big," Shane sheepishly whispered.

"Oh, yes you are!" Jolene exclaimed opening her eyes wide.

Will confidently said that there was no way Shane could be bigger than him. "You know what they say about guys with big feet?" he chuckled. "I have a size 13 shoe, what do you wear Shane?"

"A 9...and a half," Shane answered.

"I tell you what little cuz, since Jolene thinks you are so big maybe we should measure up and see which one of us is bigger. What do you say? Or are you too embarrassed to show your cock in front of Monica?" Looking at Monica he continued, "Is that ok with you, sweetie?"

"I'm not afraid of the challenge. Let it be known though that if I am smaller, which I doubt, I still have more endurance and I am able to cum more than once in a sex session."

Jolene jumped, "I can second that! As in twice!"

Monica went to find a tape measure while the boys discussed the rules of measurement. Each girl would get their respective guy hard and the girls would both measure length and girth for accuracy. Monica returned, skipping and humming. She reached the kitchen and Jolene explained the rules. Shane and Will dropped their pants and the girls immediately started stroking their men on each side of the island, which was built in the middle of the kitchen. Each girl, whispered dirty things in their ears and flashing their tits. It didn't take long for each of them to be fully erect.

Will was the first to be measured. Each of the girls came up with the same number. The girls moved to the other side of the kitchen island. Monica had not yet seen Shane's erect cock. As she turned the corner with the tape measure her jaw dropped to the ground as she shrieked, "Holy Shit!" Will couldn't help himself and ran to the other side just to see what the hell Shane was packing. Monica took her time measuring just to ensure she had an accurate number. Jolene did the same. They giggled and got a piece of paper to write it all down. Jolene lifted the paper and read, "Will, your penis is 8 inches long and has a circumference of almost 5 inches. Shane, your penis is 8 and a half inches long and has a circumference of over 6 inches. I think that Shane is the winner!"

"His is only a half inch bigger than mine." Will looked at Monica saying, "With your reaction, you would have thought he had a 15 inch dick."

"His dick looks soooo much bigger than yours."

"Well, it's not that much bigger," was all Will could recant.

"Let me put this into a better perspective for you cuz. You are 6 foot 3 inches tall with an 8 inch cock, right? I have a slightly longer cock, but I am only 5 foot 6. Who do you think is going to look like they have a bigger cock before measuring? It's like a mesmerizing illusion."

Jolene looked hungrily at his crotch. Monica followed Jolene's gaze and landed in the same place. Shane was still at full attention after the measuring and bantering. Jolene licked her lips then looked into Shane's eyes. "Ready for round three?" he asked slyly with a wink. He extended his hand to grab hers and they headed back downstairs. As they disappeared down the steps, Shane looked back to see Monica slap Will's arm and ask, "Why can't you be like that?"

Shane suddenly woke with a start. His mother had knocked on the door to let him know that dinner was ready and to come down to eat. As he slowly pulled himself together, after such a vivid dream that looked back to that moment in time when he became a man, he wondered what happened to Jolene. He had dated her all that summer and then before the fall semester started, she and her cousin had moved out of state. She was the love of his life then and if she had remained in town his mother might have had her wish many years ago. He was able to cross her off the list because she was the one he wrote down that he wanted to lose his virginity to. It was a great summer with Jolene, Will, and Monica.

Speaking of Monica, Shane thought to himself as he looked at the next crossed-off name...

athanos
athanos
28 Followers
12