The List Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was completely dumbfounded. I was watching my sister and her best friend lick and suck each other's pussies. My cock was harder that I ever remember it being, and I felt like I was ready to burst. My sister lifted her head from between Alyssa's legs. Her lips were wet with Alyssa's juices.

"Well," Lisa asked. "Are you going to fuck her, or what? I want to watch that thick cock go into her tight little cunt." Alyssa moaned into Lisa's crotch.

I moved to the side of the bed, and positioned the head of my cock at Alyssa's wet opening. Lisa grabbed my shaft with one hand and my ass with the other. She pulled me forward and I watched as I slid into Alyssa's pussy. As my cock split her lips, Lisa started rubbing Alyssa's clit. I noticed that Lisa was starting to tremble, and as she got closer to orgasm, she started rubbing Alyssa's clit faster.

I was holding myself inside Alyssa, afraid to move for fear of cumming. I watched as my sister had an orgasm on her friend's face, and felt it as Alyssa came with my cock inside her. It took every ounce of control to not shoot my cum into Alyssa as she came.

We all seemed to pause for a moment, and I slowly slid out of Alyssa. Lisa was looking up at me, smiling broadly.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

"God yes," I said.

"Good," she said. "Get behind me and put your cock in me." I obeyed without delay, moving to kneel behind Lisa in the bed. Both Alyssa and I watched as my cock slowly sank into my sister. I watched her back arch as I entered her. I grabbed her ass and spread her cheeks apart, allowing me to press myself into her entirely.

"Fuck, Lisa," I grunted. "I'm not going to last."

"That's okay," Lisa said. "When you're ready to cum, I want you as deep in me as you can go." I pushed myself completely into her as I felt my orgasm start. Just as I was about to cum, I felt Alyssa's tongue on my balls, and it was like a cattle prod. My cock jerked and I felt myself shooting my cum deep inside my sister's pussy. She moaned.

"Yeah, baby," she whispered. "Cum in my pussy. Oh fuck, baby, I can feel it. It's so hot, oh my God." Her words seemed to prolong my orgasm, and it felt like I kept cumming forever.

Finally, I was done, and I started to pull out when Lisa stopped me.

"Not yet, lover," she said, looking at me over her shoulder. "There's still part two." Alyssa giggled.

"What's part two?" I asked.

"Well, first you stay inside me until you're fully hard again. Which, given past experience, should be in about 30 seconds.

"Then, you start to fuck me again, and as your cum oozes out, Alyssa's going to lick it off your cock and out of my pussy.

"When you're about to cum again, your going to pull out and cum inside Alyssa, then I'm going to suck your cum out of her. Can you handle that?" I was completely blown away. When she said she had a fantasy she wanted to act out, she wasn't kidding.

"I can handle that," I said, even as I felt myself withering inside her.

"Good," she said. "Then let's see if we can't get Alyssa off again while we're waiting." Lisa lowered her head between Alyssa's thighs. Immediately, Alyssa started squirming.

I couldn't see Alyssa, because I was still pressed tightly against Lisa's ass, keeping my semi-erect cock and my cum inside her. I did feel Alyssa moving, and from the moans that came from Lisa, I guessed that Alyssa had started working on her again. Occasionally, I felt Alyssa's tongue snake out and graze my balls. I felt myself starting to harden again.

I slowly pulled out of my sister's pussy, and before I was even a quarter of the way out, a huge glob of cum oozed out and into Alyssa's face. She tried to catch most of it in her mouth, unsuccessfully. I pushed back in, and managed to push out more cum. This time she was ready, and caught all of it in her wide open mouth.

I started to move in and out of my sister, slowly, savouring every moment. Her moans were getting louder, with Alyssa taking turns between her clit and my cock. I ran my thumb along the crack of Lisa's ass, running it lightly over her asshole. She twitched violently.

I let my thumb ride along my cock as it slid in and out, getting it nice and slippery. I placed my lubricated thumb against Lisa's anus, and slowly pushed it all the way in. She uttered a low, guttural sound, and started to push her ass back at me. I knew she was going to cum.

As Lisa's orgasm started to crash over her, I noticed Alyssa was started to make a high, keening sound. Her legs started to clasp around Lisa's head, and I realized they were both cumming together. It took every ounce of control I had not to shoot another load into my sister's dripping hole.

After their orgasms subsided, I pulled put of both my sister's holes. Lisa climbed off Alyssa and moved to lay beside her. They kissed each other tenderly, basking in the glow of their climaxes. They were each coated with a fine sheen of sweat, and I watched in awe as their tight bodies nestled against each other.

"See," Lisa said. "I told you he was good."

"You weren't fucking kidding," Alyssa said. "I love his cock. It's so perfect." Her hand snaked out and she wrapped her fingers around my slick shaft. She slowly started to stroke me.

"I guess we should finish him off, huh?" Alyssa said, turned over and crawling towards me, swiftly taking my cock into her mouth. Lisa also crawled beside me, and we kissed deeply as Alyssa started to suck my cock in earnest.

After a minute, Alyssa stopped and quickly straddled me. In one motion, I was inside her, her bare pussy lips nestled against my pubic bone. I watched as she lifted up and dropped back down. With each upward motion, her inner labia were pulled down along my shaft. I saw her clit, fully engorged and jutting out proudly from above her puffy lips.

I watched as this perfect creature impaled herself on me over and over again. She had one hand on my chest, her back arched, and her head back. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her bottom lip. This vision was enough to bring me close to the edge again.

"she hot, isn't she?" Lisa whispered in my ear.

"Fuck, yeah," I said. Alyssa looked down at me and smiled, then slid her free hand down and started to rub her clit. I heard Lisa gasp sharply as her own hand found her clit. I was experiencing sensory overload and felt my cock throb.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum," I said. Alyssa pushed herself down on me and started to move back and forth, keeping me inside her completely as I blasted her insides with my sticky load. She grunted as she came too, her cunt muscles spasming wildly on my pulsating shaft.

We both came down from our highs, and Alyssa looked at Lisa, who was now lying on her back. Her knees were raised and she was working furiously on her clit.

"Are you ready for it?" Alyssa asked.

"You know I am," Lisa gasped, on the verge of another orgasm. "Get your ass over here now." Alyssa pulled herself off me, quickly pressing her hand to her sopping pussy.

She quickly positioned herself over Lisa's face. As soon as she took her hand away, I saw my cum gush out all over my sister's face. Lisa's eyes were closed, and her hips were undulating madly. As Alyssa fingered my cum onto Lisa's face, Lisa started to cum, trembling wildly.

Completely spent, I watched as Lisa's orgasm subsided. Alyssa slid down Lisa's body, until their crotches were pressed together. Alyssa kissed Lisa, then started licking my cum off her face. I moved beside them, and we spent a while kissing and caressing each other.

"Fuck, that was amazing," I said. "Thanks for my birthday present." Both girls smiled, and we all drifted off to sleep.

12