The Little Red Box

Story Info
Lynette struggles to adjust to being a slave.
4.7k words
4.22
16.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The silent comfort of the down bed and over stuffed pillows gave way to the sudden screams of the air raid claxon. Lynette Williams quickly spun around, dragging her sleepy arm out from under the covers. Without opening her eyes her fingers danced across the small tabletop, finding the thin I-phone in an instant. Instinctively her thumb slid across the surface, and with a soft click the noise ceased.

It was early, at least for her. Lynette slowly opened her eyes, and squinting so tried to focus on the dim blue digital display of the DVD player across the room. Seven-thirty. Good God she thought to herself, why would anybody willingly get up now? She knew the answer, of course. In this case it was a mixture of money, and fun. Master had to be at work in an hour, which explained the money part, and the fact that he made movies for a living fulfilled the fun part. For a moment Lynette was jealous that he got to spend his time doing what he loved, then she looked back at the display and changed her mind.

She lowered her had back onto the pillow, feeling it bloom around her neck and ears. It's comfort called to her, beckoning her to close her eyes and return to the world of dreams. Unaccustomed to saying no she felt her lids slide down, and the sunlit room was replaced by wonderful darkness. If it wasn't for the muffled sounds of Master stirring next to her, she would be a goner. She forced her eyes open again, and sat up, looking over at him as he lay next to her, still asleep.

Then it dawned on her, there was no reason to be jealous, she did get to do what she loved every day, and that was serve this man beside her. Suddenly the fog lifted from her mind, and wide eyes she set about her morning task. Slowly she slid the covers down revealing their naked bodies. Her eyes studied the curve of his back, and the definition in his forearm as it stretched under the pillow. She could spend hours looking at him. Every time was like the first, and filled her with a longing that went far past the physical.

This was only her third day in this bed, as Master's Primary slave. She still felt a shiver of joy flood her mind at the thought. She started serving Master as a potential slave eight months ago. Nervous she wouldn't be accepted Lynette worked hard to please him, and the day he made her an official slave was the proudest moment she could remember. He completed her in every sense, the physical, the mental, and the emotional. Being accepted in that way was everything she wanted.

She held felt a little jealously in those first months knowing that Audrey was Master's Primary. She lived with him, and served him twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. At night she would sometimes dream about being bound so completely. At the end of her sessions she would go home, and back to her daily life, but as a Primary meant you were always in service, and the thought of being so totally and permanently helpless drove her wild. It was a shock when she learned that Audrey was moving up North, and while she would remain as a slave, she would no longer serve as Primary. The names and faces of Master's other slaves rushed through her mind as she wondered which would take her place. She was the newest, and as such she never entertained the thought that she would be chosen.

When Master called her forth from his slaves and offered her the right to become his Primary she almost fainted. She knelt there at his feet, her mind spinning. It seemed like hours went by before she could speak, and even then only one word came out.

"Yes!"

That was a month ago. Since that time her life had seemed like a strange dream. She was Alice slipping down the rabbit hole, headed for places and dangers she couldn't imagine. Those thirty days flew by at such a speed she had trouble remembering them. She moved her things into storage, and spent time with his other slaves, learning all she could about what would be expected. If they were jealous of her new role, they didn't show it.

Two days ago she was brought to the front door, naked, and without any of her things. Master allowed her to enter as he had done so many times before, but this time he presented her with a key. This was her home. Lynette turned to look at the table again, her eyes studying the small silver key that lay there. It was her only possession, and to her it was worth the world.

Master mumbled under his breath, and rolled over on his back. Her attention returned to his body. She reached out and touched his chest, feeling it rise and fall with his deep breaths. His legs were open now, and she could see his cock resting there, pressed along his leg, soft and sleeping. The sight of it made her smile. This was her task, and she embraced it. Sliding down on the bed Lynette carefully positioned herself beside him. Softly she kissed his knee, watching to see if he moved. It was her duty every morning to rise before him, and wake him with a blowjob. The first morning she overslept, and was viciously punished for it. The second day she awoke in time, but she was too rough with him, waking him before she had begun. This morning she was determined to do it right.

Gently she slid her hand between his legs, lightly lifting his cock between her fingers. Though it was limp, she felt it react to her touch. Leaning forward she kissed the tip, holding her lips in place for a moment, enjoying its taste. Parting her soft lips Lynette brought the tip into her warm mouth. She ran her tongue along it, feeling the ridge above the shaft. Instantly she felt it begin to swell in size. Master let out a soft moan, and shifted his weight. He was starting to wake.

As it grew in size and thickness Lynette took more of it into her mouth. Lovingly licking each inch, feeling the vein grow more pronounced. Over and over she slowly slid several inches in and out of her, and she could hear his breathing quicken. Suddenly his eyes opened, and he looked down at her and smiled. The sight of his pleasure made her dizzy. She looked back into his deep brown eyes as she slid the entire length into her mouth, and down her throat. A deep groan escaped his lips as he closed his eyes in reaction. "Good morning Master." She said as she gripped his cock in her hand. It throbbed now, jerking like a snake trying to break free of its handler's grasp. She looked down at it. The tip was a deep red, and s shiny and smooth as a mirror. She spotted a tiny white dot of pre-cum as it appeared. Bending forward again she ran her tongue across the tip, tasting his salty cum. He let out a louder moan at her touch.

Sensing his needs she began to pump him harder with her mouth. Each thrust made him moan. He was close now, and she couldn't wait to taste him. Deeper and deeper she slid him, wrapping her tongue around the shaft as it sank. She felt him start to pump on his own, forcing it deeper. She knew what he wanted, and she was ready to give it to him. She felt his hand touch the back of her head as his fingers wrapped around her hair. With a strong push he shoved her head down, forcing his cock down her throat. She gagged slightly, but didn't fight him. Again and again he shoved her down, then yanked her back. His groans grew louder, and the speed of his thrusts faster. She knew he was going to explode soon.

With one last violent push he pressed his cock deep into her, raising his hips to gain every inch. Again she felt herself gag as she started to choke on him. Quickly she drew deep breaths in through her nose. She was determined not to resist, and she felt the tears flowing from her eyes. Inside her throat she felt his cock jerk violently. His hot cum shot down her throat like a bullet, and she started to gag and couch. He held her in place until he was done, and then yanked at her hair, pulling her off.

She wiped the tears from her eyes and looked at him. He smiled, clearly pleased. A warm satisfaction came over her. She wiped his cum off of her chin, careful not to let it drop on the sheets.

Next she headed into the bathroom, and started the shower. Her cupped her hands under the water making sure it was the right temperature as she called out to him letting him know it was ready. They both stepped into the steam and spray. She tenses slightly at the heat. He preferred the water hotter than she did, and it would make her skin turn red, but again she made sure not to show him she minded.

Inch by inch she scrubbed him clean, lathering his body up, then rinsing it off. She enjoyed running her fingers through his hair as she washed it. She studied his body as it glistened in the water, and she leaned in and kissed his chest. In return he reached out, and slid his hand between her legs. The feel of his touch made her shiver. Gently he slid his fingers inside her pussy, rubbing her clit on the way back out. She knew he didn't have as much time this morning to play as the past two days, so she felt honored that he was giving her this attention. As she rinsed his hair she gasped. He had reached out and grabbed both of her nipples between his fingers, and he pinched them. She smiled, enjoying the pain.

As Master dressed for work, Lynette prepared breakfast. She placed his plate on the table before him, and knelt at his side while he ate. It was a simple breakfast, just scrambled eggs and toast, but he seemed to enjoy it. The tile floor felt cold against her naked legs and ass, but his body felt warm beneath her arms. He reached down and lovingly caressed her hair as he ate. If this moment could last forever she would be in heaven. She closed her eyes for a moment, letting her mind wander. She wondered what she had done to be chosen, feeling like she had won the lottery.

With a shock she opened her eyes. Master's left hand had reached out, and again pinched each nipple. She watched as they swelled in size. Softly he ran his fingers around each and dragged them across the tips. The tingle of pleasure made her want more, and she wondered what she had done to earn so much attention this morning.

Far too soon it was time for him to leave. This was her first weekday as his Primary, and she hadn't prepared herself for his leaving her alone. The thought of his going filled her with a sudden sadness. She knew it was silly, but she couldn't help it. Had this been a week ago and she were still living on her own a day alone would have been no problem. She didn't have a job, and her classes didn't start for another week, so she would have entertained herself with a book, TV, or the computer, but today she felt that she would shrivel up and die without him.

He handed her a folded note and explained these were her duties for the day. Thank God, something to occupy her time. He leaned in, and gave her a passionate kiss, and turned. In a flash he was gone. She stood there, feeling depressed, letting the silence beat down on her ears.

How was she going to get through this day? She looked around the room, feeling lost. Slowly she crossed to the windows, and opened up the blinds. It wasn't that she was big on the morning sun, her sleeping habits proved that, but Master had explained that each morning she was to open up all of the blinds in the house. She had wondered if this was to brighten the place up, or if it was a way of making her confront her nervousness about nudity.

Master always commanded that his slaves be naked when in his presence, and his number one rule for Primaries was no clothing at any time. In fact, all of her clothing had been taken away when she moved in. Lynette liked her body, and didn't mind people seeing it in a bikini, or sexy costume, but nudity made her a little nervous. She felt she had a better than average sense of brazenness, being an actress, but accidentally flashing a boob while changing backstage in the dark, and being seen totally naked were two very different things. She wondered if the open windows were a way to make her begin to accept it. Not that she was on display with them open. Somebody would have to walk right up to the glass and peer in to see her, but she could clearly see cars and people walking to and fro, and each time it did make her pause for a moment, worried they would notice her.

With all of the windows open Lynette returned to the living room. She glanced at the computer on Master's desk in the corner, and smiled. She wondered if he was watching. Master had multiple webcams in the house, and they were wired so he could check in from anyplace and see her. The thought excited her, and she waved at the lens. Inside she knew he was still on the freeway, but the fantasy made her happy, at least for a moment.

Determined not to sit, depressed and watch the clock tick, Lynette grabbed the note Master left. She decided to do all of her tasks right now to help keep her distracted. The list was simple. Tidy the house, do the dishes, buy the groceries for the week and make dinner. Happy to have a plan, she put on some music, and set about cleaning. For the next two hours Lynette vacuumed, dusted and scrubbed every inch of the place. She wanted to make it look better than Master had ever seen.

Wrapping the cord around the vacuum Lynette felt proud of her work. The sunlight almost seemed to gleam off of the counters. As she walked back to the living room she wiped her forehead. Looking down she noticed her body was almost gleaming in the sunlight as it reflected off the sweat. She needed another shower.

This time she set the temperature where she liked it, and climbing in she let out a sigh. The water felt great as it cascaded over her body. Again she closed her eyes, and let her mind wander to Master. If somebody had told her eight months ago that she would become a permanent slave to a guy, and need him desperately she would have laughed in their face. Lynette had always been fun, and a little wild when it came to dating. Her longest boyfriend lasted 4 months. She opted to date the guys in whatever show she was doing, and as the cast changed, so did she. Not that she was a slut. She liked sex, but didn't jump into bed with every guy she dated. What she was, though, was independent.

She always knew she liked being submissive sexually, but in her daily life she was anything but. It wasn't until she started to learn about being a slave that she found herself wanting to try it. Her early training with Master made her realize how wonderful it could be, and there was something about him that changed her life the moment he first looked into her eyes.

As she remembered those eyes, and those early days Lynette began to run her fingers across her pussy, letting the water's jets tease it. Her whole body was alive with desire, as it had been every hour of every day since she moved in two days ago. This was the first time she was alone with her body since that day, and she was taking advantage of it.

Ferociously she probed herself, sliding her fingers in and out, letting her thumb flick her clit. Her moans vanished in the sound of the water, and for the next half hour Lynette gave into her desires, bringing herself to a thundering climax, all the while picturing Master's cock doing the work.

"Now what?" she said aloud. It was almost noon, and she had finished most of the list. She knew this was going to be a very long day. Again she looked at the computer and waved.

Master had taken all of her belongings when she moved in. Over time she would be able to earn some of them back, but for now she had nothing but that key. He had, however, allowed her to keep contact with her family and friends. She could use the phone when she wanted, and she could access her e-mails. She logged into her account and began deleting the spam e-mails. She was sad to see that nobody real had written her. She checked her Facebook account, and posted that she never thought a minute could last so long. In no time she had checked her virtual crops, poked a few friends, and caught up on all of her invites.

As the web browser closed Lynette sat and stared at Master's computer desktop. It was a collage of photos of his slaves in various stages of punishment. She studied each one, finding herself aroused by their beauty, and torment. In the center was a photo of her, hogtied, hot wax covering his ass. She could see the tears streaming down her face in the photo, and she could almost feel the sting of the wax in her mind. Her eyes darted up to the webcam, and she smiled. Maybe he was watching now. It was lunchtime after all.

With plenty of time to kill, and another nagging tingle between her thighs, Lynette leaned back in the desk chair far enough for her pussy to be seen by the camera, and began putting on a show. She stared into the camera as her fingers slid in and out of her wet pussy. She felt the excitement flooding her, imagining him sitting in his office with her image in his screen. Her moans grew louder and louder, and soon were drowning out Kelly Clarkson as her songs burst from the computer speakers.

Soon she felt herself cumming. She pressed her bare feet against the edge of the desk, lifting her hips as high as she could. Her fingers worked feverishly, and she let go. She could feel her cum running down her ass and onto the chair. The desk rocked under the force of her feet, banging into the wall, and her screams seemed to echo through the house.

Then it was over. Lynette stared back at the camera. What was wrong with her? She was like a new puppy whining at the door for its master to come home. She had to get a grip. As she wiped down the chair, and her ass she realized she needed another shower, but accepting that that would be excessive, she decided to return to the list.

Only two items were left, groceries and dinner. If she took her time shopping could kill an hour. She went to the kitchen and grabbed the shopping list off of the refrigerator, and then it hit her. How was she going to do this? Her nudity posed a problem. She could slip on some of Master's clothes, but in addition to them being too big for her, she also knew it was against the rules. He was certain to find out, if not from the webcams then from her. There was no way she could keep a secret from him.

She knew this had to be a test. He had written the note knowing she would be naked, and yet he wanted her to complete the task. Confused, Lynette paced the living room. Then it came to her. She felt a little stupid that she hadn't thought of it before. She went back to the computer, and did a search for markets that deliver. Entering the zip code she punched enter, and smiled when she saw the results.

The first link was purple in color instead of the usual blue. Somebody had clicked on this before. She read the name of the market on the link, and the smile grew wider. Store 2 Door. The name said it all, and even better, it was located on the other side of their block. Again she felt dumb for not thinking of it.

Clicking the link she brought up their page, and carefully filled her virtual shopping cart with everything on Master's list. After double-checking to make sure she had it right, Lynette started to check out. She laughed when she saw that Master's credit card information had been auto-saved. Clearly somebody had used them before. She realized the previous Primaries must have figured this out too.

With the order placed Lynette decided to relax. She settled into the couch, and turned on the TV. She felt a deep satisfaction as she watched Judge Judy. She had passed the test, and she hoped Master would reward her.

An hour later the doorbell rang. Lynette crossed to the door, and froze. She hadn't thought this through. She was going to have to open the door and let the delivery person see her naked. While the thought did excite her a little, she also felt a deep nervousness. She tried to calm down, reminding herself that other slaves had done this. Perhaps the delivery person wouldn't react.

12