The Lobbyist Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All cleaned up and dressed in borrowed attire we headed into the house for what turned out to be a catered breakfast buffet. These people sure know how to live. Everyone was excited about the days events. It was decided that I would borrow some clubs and play a round of golf with seven of the other men. The ladies would gossip and go into town to look around in some shops. After lunch we would go horseback riding.

As we were getting ready for golf I lost track of Kay again. One of the ladies said some had gone up the hiking path to the lake and thought Kay went along with them. I called her cell phone.

"Hey, Sweetie. What happened to you?"

"Where are you? I thought you went golfing. I'm going for a walk with some of the girls."

"I'm still here. We are about to leave."

"Okay, have fun. I'll see you when you get back."

I suck at golf. Two had worse scores and I know they cheated. I felt a little better. When I got back Kay was hanging out at the pool. I could hear the legislator in the distance getting loud about one of his pet projects.

"What a Dick!" I was thinking. Some man with a bad comb-over seemed to be the object of all the racket.

I had not see our lobbyist. He must have gone home the night before.

"How was golf, Sweetheart?"

"Third from worst." I muttered.

"Hey, as long as you had a good time."

We had lunches packed and went horseback riding. There were several good spots up in the mountains to picnic. After about an hour our hostess directed us under some trees. There was a big picnic table and a really rustic looking outhouse. The other four ladies made a line at the outhouse door. Kay stood over by me.

"Horseback riding is different when not on flat ground." We hadn't ridden since before we were married.

"Either blame the horse or blame the saddle." Kay went on. "When we ride uphill my clit mashes into the saddle. When we ride downhill my clit mashes down into the saddle. Then I get real aware of my pussy lips swelling up and the saddle does a number on them. I've got a soaked crotch."

I had to look. Kay had a wet spot on the borrowed slacks the size of a dollar bill where she had leaked out.

"Don't be looking down there! If you think that is something you should see the saddle. If you count the little times it made me cum I'd have to say I lost count. If we count the big ones. That would be three. One right before we rode into here. If we rode all day you would have to take me home in a basket."

"Shit, Kay. I'm sorry."

"You don't have to be sorry. I didn't say I didn't like it. I think it gets to the others, too. It feels strange checking out some woman's crotch, but I'm not the only one feeling the effects. I hope there is paper in the outhouse and that they don't use it all."

Kay got her chance. There was still paper left. She wiped herself dry with plans to pack some in front of her slit after we ate lunch. I don't think the other women were surprised by what the saddle to do to them. It was four other women, another man, and Kay and myself. As the women moved around the shady spot I could see all were a little affected by a loss of honey from the honey hole. I wondered if they ever talked about it little a sisterhood.

When it was time to get back on the horses Kay visited the outhouse and shoved a big wad of paper over her crotch expecting the same results from the saddle and the movement of the horse. I was a little worked up myself thinking of having five women having orgasms around me.

When we got back to the house Kay was wet again. As much or maybe more than before. Not that it was much of a deal. The Host's wife said the leather saddle always made her sweat. All the women laughed.

The Host came out to greet us. "It good to have you all back. Just about everyone else has cleared out."

"We need to be leaving, too." Kay was first to reply. We will wear these clothes home, I'll clean them and send them back to you."

"Oh no! Why don't you bring them back. We'd love to have you again soon." The host insisted. "You were a real hit."

"Why thank you." Kay took the lead for us. "We need to be on our way as soon as we can gather our clothes."

Back in the room Kay need to pee. When she took down her pants the toilet paper had came apart and was stuck all into her bush and packed into her slit.

"What a mess. I'm not sure toilet paper was a good idea. It made my cunt ride even harder into the saddle. The whole ride seemed to have me balance on my clit. I got more used to the sensation and kept it so I only had about a million little cums with only one big one that almost made me fall from the saddle."

"I saw that. I thought the horse almost threw you."

"That was me going limp when I hit the big one. I thought I was going out before it finally subsided, If anything ever happens to you I'm getting a horse and moving to the mountains." She laughed.

The next week I got a letter from the State offering to settle for less than a hundred dollars after reducing everything to just one violation. When the lobbyist called to be sure I knew of the news he went on to ask a surprising question.

"Would your wife like to come into our office a couple of days per week to help out? You two made some good contacts last weekend and I think she could be an asset to us. If we could get her in her, say for a couple of half days I could pay her four hundred per week."

"I guess you would have to ask my wife. That sounds like a lot of money for so little time."

"Like I said, I think she would be an asset here."

Twenty minutes Kay was calling me all excited.

"I just got offered a job at fifty dollars an hour."

"I know. Are you going to take it?"

"Hell, yes! They asked me to come in for a while today for them to show me around. Mom is coming over to pick up the kids. They told me that I might be a little late. Love You!"

The phone clicked and she was gone. If the job lasts that would be twenty thousand dollars a year added to our income. What could be wrong with that? If Kay doesn't like it she can quit.

I was home by 4 PM and decided to leave the kids with her mom. We were two days into her fertile period and had done it both nights with me pulling out. I wanted to fuck her without worrying about a kid being around. Maybe I should take her out to dinner to celebrate the new job.

The time dragged on. It was 6 PM. I just assumed that would be what you call being late. I didn't want to call like some lost little kid. Six o'clock turned into 7 PM. A few minutes later the house phone rang. Kay was all excited, yet speaking softly.

"I wanted to make sure you were home. Sorry this took so long. I'll be about another hour. Love you!

She was gone again. She came home too late to go out to eat, having picked the kids up on the way home. She was a bit distant, paying a lot more attention to the kids. I didn't get to fuck her that night or for about a week.

Kay went in to work 3 times the next week. It became the routine, sometimes running a little too late to be convenient. Working was new for her and she enjoyed the break. I enjoyed the extra money that would be coming in. At the end of the second week she didn't get home until almost eleven. Some out of town client had come in and the man practically insisted she go to dinner with him and the boss.

I probably didn't seem to be in the best of moods when she finally came in. The kids have been in bed for for hours and I had tired of watching television alone.

"I guess I learned a perk of working for a lobbyist. The boss offered me a thousand dollars to go with him and his client to dinner. He said it would make it easy for him to sign the guy on if I would just go along."

"That kind of money to go to dinner? What else did you have to do?" The job didn't sound so good to me then.

"Don't be a silly husband. It's Friday night. It took forever to get served. They kept talking business and practically ignored me."

"After insisting you go with them they acted like you weren't there?"

I was hoping she would say nothing happened, even though the idea of someone's hands on my pretty wife was something I was worried about while I waited. I had been trying to imagine it in my mind while wondering just what she would let a stranger get away with if I was not around.

Monday Kay went to the office again. She was a excited with good news when she got home.

"We got the client. We signed him on for 5 years."

Her boss said he would keep her pay based on the $50 per hour part time and then pay her a bonus from a cash fund when she earned it.

"I know you weren't happy with me being out late last week. Here is what it gets us. This is my thousand for Friday. I know just how I want to spend it."

She wanted to take me to San Diego to the beaches. The company owned a couple of condos there for entertaining politicians and clients. We had free use of it any time we wanted one of them. We hadn't had a vacation ever in our life. First, we could not afford it. Then the kids came along.

Her parents took the kids for five days and I left my men in charge of themselves.

San Diego is nice. We had gone there for our honeymoon. The condo was really swanky.

"Oh, God. I love this place." Kay squealed. "Let's get naked. I want you to fuck me."

"It's been a couple of days. Aren't you right into your period?"

"Well, that's what I wanted to talk to you about. I guess you pulling out when we were fucking at the party didn't happen fast enough. I'm pregnant."

"Are you sure? I mean. We said we weren't ready for the next one. I was so sure I pulled out in time."

"Well, I guess you didn't. I sure I'm knocked up as can be."

That was how we had gotten the second kid. Usually skipping her fertile period or pulling out when we thought it wasn't safe. Now it's getting us kid number three.

"On the bright side we don't have to worry about getting pregnant. We can fuck whenever we want. We just got caught up in a big life change getting invited to that party. It may be my fault, but I didn't see you turning down any pussy."

"You just got a job for the first time. Is bring pregnant going to mess that up for you?"

"There's nothing I can't do now that I can't do with a baby bump. The boss said it would be fine. Not to worry about it that things would work out."

"You told your boss before you told your husband."

"Uh, I guess so. Is that a problem?"

"It would be too late now if it was, wouldn't it?"

The vacation was great. Kay was making a last run before the baby showed. She had a knockout bikini that drew a lot of stares. The sex was plentiful and intense. We got into a routine where Kay would wear me out at night and I would take an afternoon nap while she read one of her books on the beach. It was time to go home way too soon.

The next months went quickly. I had no government breathing down my neck. I started selling some new products and services that I could sell to the State thanks to having a wife working for a lobbyist.

Kay rounded out well and delivered us our first son all while missing just a few weeks at work.

With Kay's money coming in again we hired a woman from our Ward to watch the kids and the baby. It was money the woman's family needed. Then after getting home and cleaned up from my day I'd go pick the kids up from her after they had eaten with her family

I notice that although I hate to admit it as Kay started working a little later some evenings I took longer to go pick up the kids from the sitter. She didn't mind we ran late as it was an hourly pay. Some nights I'd be at home for an hour or more, some times as long as two hours before going after the kids.

My work was more difficult in my opinion as Kay's was mostly socializing. I felt like I owed it to myself to take a little extra time.

About four months into being back to work I got some surprising news from Kay again.

"Guess who going to be a Dad again?"

"Really, you're pregnant again? How?"

"I guess the usual way! You've got to learn to pull out, Stud."

Being a stud was cool. I sure didn't need another kid. Then I remembered when it might have happened. Kay's little sister's birthday just a couple of weeks ago. Sis was sweet ... and hot. There was a bit of a sibling jealousy thing always going on between them. Everyone could see it.

Little Sis looked a lot like Kay except for a slimmer build. With what I would guess to be B-Cup tits I would wonder if she had the big puffy nipples with the bullet nipples like my Kay. Then at the party I got a side view down the front of her blouse. He bra cup and shirt were out enough to show me the inside view of her whole left tit.

The puffy nipple and a bit of a bullet tip where there. I looked around nervously to see if anyone else was seeing what I was seeing or if the saw me looking. Jesus, I felt myself getting hard. I tried to hang close, but had no more luck.

That night was the first night I had fucked my wife while imagining her to be someone else, Wow! Her little sister was who I was fucking in my mind. I just might have squirted a part of a load of seed in my wife before clearing the head of my rock hard dick from her cunt.

Kay hadn't told anyone she was knocked up again. Being pregnant seems to make her horny, so we were really going at for about the next month. She was still gone a couple of afternoons each week, which always turned into early evening. I had adjusted to that.

Her little sister started coming by like maybe they were starting to get a long. On visit two I got another boob shot when Little Sis was bending over to pick up one one my kids. Then she was gone. Gone home. I wasn't stupid enough to fuck my wife right after the baby sister had left. Yet, still smart enough to send a load against the wall in the shower.

The next time Little Sis came over Kay wasn't at home. She acted a little funny. I gave her a break on that because her boyfriend had gone through the MTC and had been on his Mission for a couple of months with her not able to hear from him. That last birthday had been her eighteenth. It seemed that was a waste of her female youth for her to wait two years for him.

While I was staring off into space thinking about her nipple her voice prodded my attention.

"I'll come back tomorrow night, I guess. Do you know if she would be home tomorrow evening? I wanted to talk to her about something."

Kay promised to try to get home earlier the next night. Little Sis said she would see me then and left.

The next evening I had gotten home a little earlier than usual. I showered and dried off. I found myself in the upholstered chair in our bedroom with my hand stroking up and down a big hardon as I thought about my little sister-in-law.

Then I started hearing voices. Not like it was a little angel on one shoulder and the devil on the other. No, it was real voices, and not in my head in a crazy sort of way. It was closer, real, and just one voice as it got louder.

"Hey, are you here?"

It was Little Sis. Way too early unless Kay had decided to cut her day short.

"I'm upstairs. I'll be right down."

She was waiting in the kitchen. Looking hot in a pair of fabric shorts and a scooped neck top. I need to be reminded that single girls get away with a lot less clothing. My eyes practically popped out and tried to climb my forehead trying to get a down blouse view from that top.

It wasn't a long wait. She bent over with her elbows on the kitchen island countertop and those babies were right there. Apparently there was a wire attached to my chin and ran through a hole in my chest and then ran down and was tied to my cock. Because that is what happened. My chin went to my chest trying to admire each little B-Cup and the nipples that seemed to be so happy to be attached. My cock felt like I was launching a rocket. Holy Shit!

"Let me ask a man's opinion. Do think I am too young to wait for a boyfriend on a two year Mission for the church?"

"Meaning?"

"Now that he is gone I've met a couple of guys I think I like better. One is not even LDS. If I wasn't afraid of getting caught I probably date either one of them."

"Maybe you could date them out of town and hope you don't run into someone you know. You know, the old Mormon trick like when they buy their booze at a more distant State Liquor Store hoping no one from their ward sees them."

I was trying to be funny. Hard to do with Little Sis still posing with her elbows on the counter and me able to see the tops of both tits and the nipples. She had been clicking the top on a ballpoint pen. She dropped it right at my feet. We both went down to get it. She got there first.

With me standing back up it was like her titties were on a serving platter for me to see. Her eye level was right at my cock. I caught her eyes focusing on the ever growing male member. If she wasn't sure I could see her tits before that, my hardon would take away all doubt.

I was frozen, maybe afraid to move. I could see Kay finding out and cutting my nuts off in my sleep. Little Sis knew I knew she knew I knew. Or, something like that.

When she stood up she took a whole step away from me. She had her hands on her hips. The boobs were pointing straight at me. The nipples puckered out the fabric of the blouse. I was looking at all of her, trying to visualize her fully nude. As I was checking her out I looked right at her pussy mound. It looked as if it would have lips and fat and inviting as her sister.

Our eyes met. She gave me a smile and tugged up on her shorts.

"I must have gotten the wrong size, these keep slipping down on me."

I stared. I know my mouth was open. Little Sis had jerked her shorts up into her crotch, therefore, making an amazing camel toe. There was no way that was a accident. She was showing me the perfect outline of her cunt. I felt that I was having trouble getting my breath. I thought of Kay away at work. An evil thought hit me as I wondered if I had time to jump her sister's bones and not get caught.

"I think you've already seen these."

The next thing I knew the top and bra had come off together. The voice inside was yelling at me, "Green Light! Green Light!"

She barely hesitated before peeling off her shorts and underwear. Now with her fully naked in front of me Little Sis made me forget all about my wife. That little brain at the far end of my cock was now in charge Shit! I could see her slit wet and opening ... easy to see because she was shaved a bald as a little girl. And, who in Utah doesn't like little girls!

I was all in ... or, was about to be. My clothes hit the floor. I don't remember if she undressed me or I did it. I do remember her leaning into me so her little belly was lower than my cock and her bare nipples pressed into my upper stomach. She bent her head back to kiss me. It was one hell of a kiss.

I took the sides of her tits in my palms and slid them over her nipples. I could see she was wired the same as her sister. If I thought all hell broke loose from me touching her nipples, putting one in my mouth made the world explode. I tried to drop to my knees so I could lick her shaved pussy.

"Oh, no you don't I came here to see if I could get you to fuck me. A lot better idea than dating some weird-assed guy out of town. The big plus is that you can't tell without my sister killing you. My missionary boyfriend will never find out."

I've done a lot of stupid things in my life, but turning this down wasn't going to be one of them. I nudged her backwards to the loveseat in front of the television. I started to line up to put my cock in what looked like a slit wet enough not to offer resistance. She shoved my hand away and gripped my cock herself.

"Go a little easy ... this is all new to me."

"What? You're a virgin? Seriously?" I almost ruined the mood.