The Locker Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goalie26
goalie26
13 Followers

I pulled my fingers out of her and sucked her clit until she came for me. Her back arched and she let out a loud moan as her juices squirted into my mouth. There was so much that I couldn't swallow it all down. Some of it went on my chin and even my chest as it squirted out of her. I happily lapped up all that I could before Mica finally pushed my head away because she couldn't take any more of my tongue against her pussy.

She laid back on the bench, smiling as she worked to catch her breath while I knelt on the floor trying to do the same. I pulled myself up on the bench next to her. She leaned over and gave me a kiss, then said "I guess goalies can score after all" and laughed. My head was still full of thoughts of how amazing her touch felt and I couldn't wait until the next time. I fucking love hockey.

goalie26
goalie26
13 Followers
12