The Lodger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of a key in the front door!!!

Oh Jesus Christ!

Victoria responded immediately. Before Peter had fully processed the situation, she wriggled herself free and pushed him off the sofa on to the floor. He was half on his feet, still rather stunned, when Paul Connors came crashing in.

"What the fuck is this?" he yelled, taking in the scene ... his wife on the sofa, robe hurriedly thrown back on ... his friend and lodger butt naked, with his dick in the air and guilt written all over his stupid face.

"He attacked me, Paul," said Vicky. "I couldn't do anything. The bastard just jumped me."

"Paul, no," protested Peter ... but he could see, from Paul's expression, that it was no good. It was his word against Victoria's. No contest.

Paul stared at Peter, then launched into a tirade. "You fucking little cunt. I give you a place to stay when you're down and out. I help you when no-one else is interested and what do you fucking do? ... the minute I'm not around, you try and fuck my wife."

Peter stood silent. Paul was right, he recognised that. He had been trying to fuck his wife. The fact that Vicky had been more than willing didn't excuse him. No point in telling Paul that his wife had been the one doing the seducing ... no, that would only make things worse.

"Are you okay, baby?" asked Paul, very much the concerned husband now.

Vicky pulled the robe tightly around her, gave a plucky little smile. "Yeah, you came back just in time darling. He didn't do anything."

"Well, thank Christ for that."

"But I want him out of here, right now," she said.

"You heard the lady, get your bags packed and get the fuck out," spat Paul. "You've got ten minutes."

"Okay Paul," mumbled Peter and, picking up his clothes, he shuffled out of the room and out of their lives.

Paul sat down in the armchair, opposite Vicky, and the two of them just stared at each other. They said nothing until the sound of the front door closing told them that Peter had left the apartment.

It was Paul who finally broke the silence. "So, anything to say for yourself?"

Vicky looked at him, tried to keep the straight face but could stand it no longer. "Oh my god baby, that was perfect!" she squealed, collapsing in a fit of the giggles. "He was just about to stick his cock in when you interrupted. Poor bastard. Spent the whole evening teasing him too. It was a scream."

"Well, serves him right doesn't it? Fuck, the way he's been acting as if he owns the place. Gotta hand it to you though, Vicks ... that was a genius way to get rid of him."

"Full of good ideas, baby, aren't I?" she pouted, slipping out of the robe, relishing the desire on her husband's face.

"Wanna hear another one?" she grinned.

12