The Lodges

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh daddy!" Ronnie said, her heart genuinely going out to him. He held up a finger and shushed her. "Please. Let me finish." She nodded, and he continued. "When you started to display your sexuality, I wanted to tell you, as a father, to be more discrete, but the fear of you actually hating me silenced me. I should have spoken out anyway, but when a man is in his middle age, he is suddenly frightened for all the good things he might lose one day.

"In my life, there was only one good thing. And so I didn't want to lose you.

"I am really sorry I shouted at you today, Ronnie dear, but I guess the shock of seeing a beautiful girl naked can mess up any male. Besides, even though I knew better, I thought you were going to give in to your mother's lifestyle. I was thinking ahead to the time when I wouldn't be here anymore, and you would have to fend for yourself."

"Don't say that, Daddiekins," Ronnie interrupted, suddenly affectionate. "You are always going to be there for me. Always. And I am sorry I shouted at you - it's just that it's been a long time since you even told me you loved me, and although I did know it... you know, a girl always wants to hear her father say those."

"I love you, Ronnie."

"Thank you, Daddy. I love you too." She landed a wet kiss on his cheeks, and smiled sheepishly at him as she stood up. "Guess I'll go dress up."

"You don't have to, if you don't want to," Hiram offered.

Her eyes lit up. "You mean that?" When her father nodded, she squealed in joy. She placed another sloppy kiss on his wet cheeks, blissfully unmindful of the fact that her luscious body was just an arm's reach from her father. In her joy, she almost forgot about how aroused their kiss a few minutes ago had made her.

Almost.

Grinning, she stood up and stretched, and Hiram instantly wondered how he would put up with a week of such erotic sights as he was being treated to right then. Her firm breasts, topped by the pink nipples and graced by areolas a dime wide, were perfect to the point of being sculpted, and her heart-shaped bush, at this closer distance, was definitely a sight he would remember to his death.

He shifted uncomfortably as his erect cock started to tent his shorts in a significant fashion, and Ronnie realized she liked this reaction of his. As soon as he had kissed her back, she had known she had fallen for him, and hearing him declare his love for her had only strengthened that feeling. That it was not an infatuation was obvious by the way she wanted to be his - and his alone.

A plan formed in her mind - a plan to finally get him to be her man. It had just popped up, and she liked it instantly. Simple, and yet, decisive. Just like her father.

"In that case, let me get some early dinner ready."

Hiram was thankful when she closed the door of the kitchen behind her, for even though he was sure she had noticed his hardon, he didn't know whether she had thought about it enough to get freaked out. No sooner had the door closed than he jammed a hand inside his shorts to adjust his annoying erection.

The warm scent of fresh pancakes filled the room after some time, and Hiram, for the first time, heard his belly growl. God, was he hungry! "Something smells good, Ron. And it's definitely making me hungry."

"Then come on in," she called back brightly. "I am almost done."

Hiram walked in to the kitchen and to a sight that stopped him dead in his tracks. Bent over the little brick oven, her bare ass jutting out at him, was Ronnie. He saw her pussy lips for the first time, pink and so... womanly. He had never thought vaginal lips were so beautiful, and, he realized with a start, the ones on her overshadowed anything else he had ever seen. Except herself.

Still in the trance caused by her nudity, he took his seat at the round table, and was pleased to notice that she had already laid the plates out, and the bowl of mustard never looked so tempting. "Here you go," his daughter announced as she placed a huge pile of pancakes on the table.

Hiram was surprised by her prowess. "You learnt cooking?"

"I got Betty to teach me," Ronnie replied. "When we decided on the trip - figured I would give you some good, ol' American food instead of the gourmet stuff that Gaston feeds us everyday."

Hiram took a tentative bite. "This stuff is really good," he admitted. "Who would have ever thought of it - my daughter, a fantastic cook!"

"Why, thank you, Daddy!" she blushed at the compliment. Then with a mischievous gleam in her eyes, she asked, "What would you like for dessert, Dad?"

"The menu?"

"Two choices - ginger garlic pie -"

"Ginger garlic pie? I'll take the second choice, no doubt about it. What's it, anyway?"

"A surprise. You will get it, when you eat it."

"Sounds even better."

"There is a catch."

"Figures - after all, you are my daughter. What is it?"

"No matter what I serve, you have to eat it. At least take five bites."

Hiram saw no harm in that. He had withstood two years of his wife's battle with the kitchen. "Okay."

They ate the rest of the dinner in silence. Ronnie, excited by the prospect of being a significant step closer to the successful execution of her plan, made a mess of eating her food, and by the time she had downed her last slice, four gobs of mustard were on her tits. Hiram tried not to notice, but he found himself wondering on more than one occasion about her reaction if he just wiped them off her breasts with his pancake - or even more favorably, his tongue.

Like Ronnie, he barely managed to finish his dinner.

After they were done, his daughter shooed him out of the kitchen, insisting that she clean the room herself. Hiram gave up, and decided to wait in the living room until she called out that the dessert was ready.

That call came five minutes later. It was almost an action replay of his previous entrance as he opened the door, took a couple of steps inside... and stopped dead. His dessert was waiting for him, all right - all one hundred and five pounds of it.

For, lying on the table, her legs parted widely, her sexy lips staring at his face, was Veronica. "Ta da," she said in a singsong voice. She pointed with her palms to her sopping wet pussy. "Your dessert, Daddy. Go ahead. Tell me how you like it."

Hiram hesitated for just a second. It was what she wanted, and without a doubt, it was what he wanted too. He wasn't going to insult her decision by asking her if she was sure. He wasn't going to risk her changing her mind at the last moment.

The first drop of her juice was sheer sweetness for Hiram, the pleasure compounded by the fact that the body writhing under the influence of his tongue was his own daughter. He thrust his tongue into her depths, surprising himself with the length that he achieved. Veronica started to buck and her moans were getting louder, but since it was just the two of them for miles, he decided to let her cry out for all she was worth.

After he had drunk her for a minute - but she just seemed to be getting wetter - Hiram raised his face and looked at the lust-ridden face of his daughter. Even the feelings that contorted her face could not take away from her that beauty which refused to be submerged by any throe of passion, and Hiram knew at that moment that he would always cherish the sight of her satisfied face.

Veronica opened her eyes to see her father looking at her appreciatively, and smiled contentedly back. Hiram drew a finger over her moist lips and trailed it over her well-designed bush. "I have had five bites," he said, almost apologetically. "It's so delicious I want to have some more. Can I?"

In reply, she thrust her hips upward at him.

Her father went down on her again, tasting the nectar that oozed out of the very same body that he had created eighteen years ago. But even as the world viewed it as a taboo, he felt he was in the right. It felt so natural, the feel of his daughter's femininity on his teasing mouth.

Ronnie managed to hold on for just a few more minutes before she gave in to the vast orgasm that washed over her, and she drenched his face with her cum. It felt so wonderful to have her father love her like so little had - in fact, she thought of herself as the luckiest girl alive, for she loved deeply, and was loved back in the same way by, her father.

Her father.

Suddenly, strong hands lifted her off the table, and she giggled as he threw her over his shoulder in a fireman's carry. The kitchen may be a good place for dessert, but it was no venue for the main course - that was the bedroom's job. She kissed his back as he carried her into the master bedroom, and pulled him down with her as he laid her on the bed.

Hiram was about to tear himself away from her body just long enough to shuck his clothes away, but his daughter had other, better ideas. She clutched the back of his head and guided him to her throbbing left breast, where a dark nipple proclaimed her highest state of arousal. He took the cue - and even as she moaned again under his worship of her breasts, her hands unbuttoned his shirt and pulled down his shorts.

Her hands immediately grasped his member as it sprang free from its confines, slapping against her tummy with the soft sound of flesh against flesh. She moved her hands up and down his shaft a few times, taking care not to cause him to blow his load prematurely - she wanted to have him fill her, as he had fruitfully filled her mother years ago. His balls slapped against her fingers as her body fought to remain in the planet, but with his loving caresses of her body, it was something that was getting increasingly harder for her to do.

She came again, slapping against his body and crushing his cock between her bodies as another massive orgasm overrode her senses, and shamelessly, her juices drenched the bedsheets.

Hiram was extremely pleased that she was so ... enthusiastic, and he was determined to keep it that way. As he saw her eyes return to reality, he started to move downwards, towards her pussy, intending to finish her off one more time before he climaxed himself, but once again, his daughter vetoed his plans. She slid under him until she was able to grab his dick, and then, with minimal movement, positioned it at her entrance.

Her hands cupped his cheeks, and their eager lips touched again with renewed passion, as he started to thrust in and out of her, slowly at first, but picking up on the tempo as they built up towards a climax together.

***

Ronnie smiled to herself as she watched her father play with their first born, a baby boy of almost seven months. Absently, she ran a hand across her flat tummy, reminded that the stretch marks that had begun to disappear would pay another visit after nine months, when she would deliver their second child, but she knew that no matter how she looked, her father would always make her feel like she was the most beautiful woman in the whole world.

Yet another reason why she loved him...

It was a rare thing that she thought of her mother, but as she proudly watched her 'husband' and child playing, she wondered how her mother could have avoided the wonderful feelings of motherhood. In fact, when her father had told her he was leaving her, and that the two of them were moving to a little village in the South of France, the first question her mother had asked was, "What about the settlement?"

The last they had heard of her, she had married again and was definitely more of a housewife now.

Oh well, Ronnie thought, I hope she is at least half as happy as I am!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Better Choice Father & daughter settle a bet the practical way.in Incest/Taboo
Soothing My Daddy Ch. 01 A daughter eases Daddy's pain and their love blossoms!in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Mom Takes A Ride Mother rides on son's lap in pick-up.in Incest/Taboo
Long Drive Daughter forced to sit on father's lap during a road trip.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories