The London Underground

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Doing it for a dare." I said.

"Oh, right then." The old man said.

I made it to the coke machine without anyone else seeing me, but as I was putting the money in, the lift door opened. Out came 2 middle-aged men who just stopped and stared. They were still there as I walked back towards our room.

I decided to explore a bit and went a different way. The excitement of being naked in an almost public place where I could get caught at any moment was getting my pussy tingling again.

I came to a set of stairs and decided to go down a floor. That would increase the risk.

The floor below was deserted when I stepped out of the stairwell. I was about half way to the lift when a whole group of teenagers came out of the door to the lifts. There must have been over a dozen of them, all about 15 or 16, and both boys and girls. 'Sod it' I thought, and kept walking. When they saw me they started talking and laughing. They were not speaking English. Some of them stopped and stared as I walked right through the middle of them. I noticed that one of the girls had a shocked expression on her face, and was holding a hand over her mouth as she stared at me. I felt good.

At the lifts, I decided to go up the floor in the lift rather than use the stairs. The excitement of not knowing who might be in the lift when the doors opened was getting my pussy excited.

It seemed to take ages for the lift to come, and when the doors opened there was a couple about my age in there. He stared and kept staring with a blank face, but her surprise turned to a big smile.

"Dare or a bet?" she said.

"Dare." I said as I walked in.

I stood facing them as the lift went up the floor. As I walked out she said,

"Bye, hope it was worth it."

"Oh it was!" I said as I walked back to our room.

Next morning Jon wanted to catch an early train so it was a quick dash to the toilet and shower. I did it with my towel over my arm, and the only person I saw was a girl member of staff delivering some breakfasts. She just stared at me.

Going out of the Underground at St. Pancras, Jon told me to get on the escalator before him. He then held up the queue for a minute before stepping out of the way. When I turned round to see where Jon was, there was a gap of about 8 empty stairs, then a man staring straight up my dress. When I was facing upwards he must have see my ass, and when I turned to look for Jon he must have seen my pussy. I saw him lick his lips. At the top he said,

"Hi, on your own?"

By that time Jon was there, he grabbed my arm and we went for the train.

Well, that's how our little trip to London went. I have other adventures that Jon's told me to document. I'm sure that Jon will get me to publish all of them on my web pages as and when he's read them and is happy with them.

Love

Vanessa

12