The Lonely Man

Story Info
She wondered what surprise he had in store for her.
2.3k words
21.1k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DireLilith
DireLilith
521 Followers

So, thought Mindy. It's the beach. He's taking me to the beach for my surprise.

Sitting next to Derek in the car as he drove down the coastline had been incredibly exciting to Mindy. She loved going for long rides, and was as pathetic about them as a dog wanting to stick its head out the window. When Derek, her close friend and sometime lover of four years, had said he had a surprise for her, Mindy had been thrilled.

When he told her to pack a bathing suit, 'something skimpy that comes off easy', she'd been completely excited.

And when he asked her if she minded privacy, she'd about blown her top!

He was taking her to a private beach for some awesome hard-core fucking, she just knew it! And Derek was a damned good lover.

This weekend is going to be great, she thought, practically bouncing in her seat as Derek finally pulled down a side road that wove its way towards the shore and the water and expanse of beach she had been eyeing from her window.

The images filling Mindy's head were all hot and nearly beyond erotic. Derek on his knees in front of her, lapping at her sex. Derek behind her, taking her doggy style. Derek standing in front of her, playfully batting at her cheeks with his thick, hard cock.

"If you shiver one more time, I'm going to worry about you cumming on the seat, Mindy." He looked at her, and winked.

Mindy smiled.

Derek was so gorgeous. He had dark brown hair, tanned skin from some Italian heritage, and hazel eyes that a girl could die for. He was well-built and liked to work out. And when he wasn't in the office the hall from hers, he was often at her house, showing her dirty movies or demonstrating his incredible prowess at love-making.

Derek could, and had, convinced Mindy to do things she had never done before. He was confident, and self-assured, and trustworthy. And he was hell on wheels in bed. Mindy knew she had to watch herself, or she'd be foolish and ruin everything by falling in love with this Adonis she had the pleasure of knowing and working with.

"I'm just excited, that's all. I can't wait to see what the surprise is!"

"Oh, you'll love it. But do you trust me?"

Mindy turned her pale blue eyes to Derek's face as he stopped the car near the sand.

"What?"

He turned, leaning one elbow on the wheel of his car as he stared deep into Mindy's eyes.

"Do you trust me," he said softly, a slight smile on his lips.

How could a girl resist him?

"Always," she answered.

"Let's go."

Derek got out of the car, grabbing a duffle bag out of the back seat and starting to walk down to the sand. Mindy grabbed her bag and followed, smiling brightly. Soon, they were hand in hand, heading further and further away from the car. Mindy looked around, noticing there were no houses nearby and very few roads that led to the beach. One road had an empty car parked on it, but the owners were nowhere to be seen.

I hope they don't stumble on me and Derek while we're fucking, Mindy thought.

But then again, that might have its interest factor as well!

Now they were rounding a corner of the beach, around a natural wall of stone that would effectively block their view of the highway -- and the highway's view of them.

"I think this is good," Derek said, dropping his bag.

He peeled off his khaki pants, revealing a black Speedo-type of bathing suit, and dropped them to one side, then opened up the bag. He pulled out a large beach towel and laid it out on the sand, then lay down to watch Mindy.

She knew she was a good-looking woman. She'd met Derek at a party just out of college, after getting her accounting degree. He'd gotten her a job at the firm he worked for, and that's how they had become friends. And then lovers. Never anything more, though.

Four years later, she knew she hadn't changed much. Her body was still slender, trim and firm in all the right places, and soft and curvy in others. She had medium-sized breasts that Derek loved to suckle and pull on. And she kept her sex shaved for him. He got his kicks watching his cock slamming in and out of her body.

Mindy ran a hand through her shoulder length golden blonde hair and turned her face to the sun. She could feel the heat of it beating down on her high cheeks and pert nose. It felt good. Soon, she was undoing her peasant blouse and letting it fall to the side, knowing full well Derek was watching her every move.

Next, she kicked off her shorts, and stood fully naked, body cocked to one side as she dragged her fingers slowly through her shining tresses. She knew she looked good. And that it would have an effect on Derek. Mindy laughed loudly as Derek pulled her quickly down onto the towel and began to caress and fondle her naked breasts and thighs. His kisses were hot and sweet all along her neck, then down to her breasts. And he pinched at her round nipples until they were erect and firm in his fingers.

"Mmm," she moaned, holding his head close to her and running her fingers through his dark hair. Then he looked up at her, lying her down on her back on the towel as he came over her. He rubbed his cock against her, through his bathing suit and smiled into her eyes.

"How long have we been lovers now, Mindy?" he asked softly.

She put her arms around his neck, puzzled slightly at his line of questioning.

"Four years, give or take a few hours," she said teasingly.

"That's a long time."

"Uh huh... Derek, what's up?"

He smiled at her again, then rolled onto his back on the towel, bringing her with him.

"Do you like it when we have anal sex, Mindy?"

She grinned at him wickedly, then reached down and grabbed his cock, pulling it out of his shorts.

"You know I do. I love it when you fill my ass and pump into me, when you cum inside me. I love that."

Derek groaned as Mindy rubbed and stroked his member. Then he watched as she lowered herself down his body. So he wanted anal sex, did he? she thought.

Mindy brought her mouth over Derek's cock, slathering the head quickly and furiously. She suckled him for a moment, then released him, lathering his cock with her drool and saliva. He groaned, grabbing for her breasts, her legs, any of her flesh he could reach. Mindy sat up and straddled Derek's hips. He grunted and grabbed his cock, aiming for her ass. Sitting in a crab-like stance, Mindy lifted her bottom up, and Derek's cockhead was soon pressing into her pucker. Then he was inside, shoved deep into Mindy's ass. She welcomed the burning sensation of his member filling her this way and winced in pleasure and in pain.

He thrust into her for a few moments, bucking his hips up into her body. Then he stopped.

"Turn around," he whispered.

Mindy obeyed, sliding him out of her ass and turning around to sit on her hands and knees, away from him. Then, carefully, she maneuvered herself back until his cock was pressing against her again. He thrust and was inside her once more. She could feel his hands playing on her buttocks, squeezing her tightly as he watched his cock entering her anus.

Derek loved to watch himself.

"Lean back more, baby, that's it," he said, panting.

Mindy leaned back more, again in the crab position. Her hands were on either side of her body now, her arms holding her up as she bent her legs. Her feet were planted firmly in the sand, and in this position, Derek began to fuck her for all he was worth. He was groaning, her hair was swaying back and forth in his face, and his hands were on her stomach, her breasts, her belly, her hips, pulling her harder over him.

"Fuck, Mindy, you feel so fucking good."

"Yes, Derek, fuck me harder, yes yes!"

Then, suddenly, a man walked out from behind the nearby rock face. He was naked from the waist down, and he had a raging hard-on as big as Derek's or bigger. Mindy stared at him.

"Derek! Derek, there's someone here!"

"I know," her lover said, still thrusting up into her ass. "This is the surprise."

The man walked closer, stroking his cock with one hand as he stared down at Mindy. She looked up into his dark face, noting his tanned skin and dark brown hair. And when she looked into his eyes, his deep penetrating hazel eyes, she knew who he was.

"Hi, Mindy. I'm Derek's brother, Carl."

"Hi..." Mindy responded between grunts of sweet pain.

"Mind if I join in?"

Mindy didn't know what to say. She was flabbergasted. Derek had talked about his brother in the past, about how the man was lonely and had trouble with women because of his hard work schedule. But he had never offered to have him join in before.

"Fuck me, Mindy," Derek was groaning behind her.

Mindy began to resume her hip bouncing, making Derek slide in and out of her ass. Carl knelt in front of her and she watched in amazement as his mouth went to her pussy. His fingers stroked her gently, caressing her sex.

"She's just like you said, Derek. Beautiful."

Then Carl's mouth was on her cunt, sucking at the swelling lips, lapping at her quickly-wetted slit. He thrust a finger quickly up inside her sheath and Mindy groaned, ready to orgasm.

"Fuck me," she said, gasping breathlessly.

"If you insist," Carl answered in a voice that was amazingly similar to Derek's.

Then he was straddling his brother's legs. His left leg went between Mindy's and Derek's, knee on the sand. The other went over Mindy's own left leg, holding Carl up. She could feel him teasing her folds with his incredibly hard cock.

And then, he was thrusting inside her, fucking her sweetly as he rocked back and forth just enough to keep from knocking her off of Derek.

"Fuck, that's so hot," he groaned.

"I can feel you, man, fuck she's taking us both, bro!" Derek answered.

All Mindy could do was gasp and groan, closing her eyes.

The sun was beating down on her body. Her breasts were bouncing back and forth, jiggling from the fucking thrusts that were wracking her body and moving her this way and that.

"Uh! Uh! I'm going to cum!" she cried out, biting her bottom lip.

"Scream for me, Mindy! I want to hear you scream!"

Carl's hand reached up and grabbed one of Mindy's breasts, squeezing it hard as he fucked her cunt. Derek slipped a hand over her stomach and reached for the other one, still thrusting madly up into her asshole.

So Mindy did. She howled as she came, feeling the pumping pistoning action of both cocks in her orifices.

"Ah! Ahhh!" she cried out, almost weeping for the pleasurable feel of being so full of men.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum inside her!"

Carl thrust and groaned, holding Mindy by the shoulders now and pulling her harder down on him. His thrusts were perfectly timed with Derek's. Mindy could feel the two cocks rubbing against each other through the thin wall that separated her cunt from her ass. The ridged heads rubbed and ground into her, and incredibly, she found herself ready to cum again.

"Ahh! I'm going to cum again, Derek, ahhh!"

"Mindy, yes, gods yes. Cum again!"

Derek's cock began to spurt its hot seed up inside Mindy's ass. He always loved making her cum, and getting her off was a sure fire way to get himself off.

Derek bucked madly upwards, and the rubbing of his cock in Mindy's ass must have been too much for Carl. As her own cunt clenched around her lover's brother's cock, milking it, the man groaned and screamed, filling her with his sperm. She could feel it pouring up her walls, coating her sheath with his wicked cum.

"Yes! Ah ah!"

Both brothers were cumming inside her. Mindy's body was wracked with a third orgasm as they finally finished and slowed their movements. Her body shook and gave out and she collapsed back on Derek, almost unconscious from pleasure.

Finally, several minutes later, the threesome extricated itself from the tangle of limbs that had been their passion. Mindy still couldn't open her eyes. But she could feel the men on either side of her.

"So...so this was your surprise?" she asked, exhausted.

"Yep. This is my brother, Carl. He's been watching tapes of you and me fucking to get off, cuz he can't get a lady friend of his own!" Derek teased.

"Hey!" Carl said, punching his brother in the arm.

"Well it's true!"

Mindy opened her eyes, blinking from one man's face to the other.

"I didn't think you'd mind, Mindy. We talked before about finding someone to play with who wouldn't get attached. But I realized I was too attached to you to share you easily."

Derek was petting her cheek now, almost lovingly.

"I thought if it was Carl, it wouldn't be so bad, since he's family."

"Do you mind, Mindy? Are you mad? I mean, what a way to meet a guy!" Carl said, smiling shyly.

Mindy couldn't help it. Both sets of hazel eyes were looking at her pleadingly.

She shrugged and giggled, then reached out and hugged them both.

"Well that's fine," she said, laughing.

Then she kissed them both.

"Too bad you weren't twins," she said teasingly.

"Well," Carl said, smiling. "We do have a cousin who -- "

And Mindy squealed, laughing and hugging both men again.

DireLilith
DireLilith
521 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
Friskee_cplFriskee_cplover 16 years ago
Excellent

Well written and one opf few stories I've bothered to read from beginning to end.

Cheers.

PS

I hope there's more to come.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Hot Threesome with Twins Ginger loves how the twins push her to the limit.in Group Sex
BabySitter BabySitter taken during the night.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Friend. His Girlfriend. A Video. How I got together with the girl of my dreams.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
In the Backseat She's forced to take the wrong ride home and more.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Football Party He shares his wife with friends during the games.in Group Sex
More Stories