The Lonely Salesman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I read the card over again savoring every word, letting them settle deep inside my heart. This man, this incredible man was thanking me for making him feel wanted needed and loved. I should be the one thanking him for giving me the exact same feelings.

I held the card close to my heart making sure that every word Philly had written settled into the spot reserved for only him. Slipping the card in the pocket of my slacks I smiled at Marsha.

She said, "You're not going to let me read it?"

My instant reply was, "No way, Marsha. My eyes and heart only."

Marsha smiled and said, "I knew he was a keeper since the first time I met him."

The yellow rose smelled so divine and looked so elegant in the bud vase Marsha placed it in before she set it on the sales counter. Every time I looked at it my heart skipped a beat. I could hardly wait till my six o'clock break so I could walk to Andover and thank Philly for such an incredible gift.

About quarter of six Marsha suggested that I take my break a little early since I had someone I wanted to see.

I said, "Does it show that much Marsha?"

She just grinned and said, "Connie, you've been watching the clock for the last couple hours. Yes hun it shows big time, and it looks good on you. See you at seven Connie."

I bolted for Andover and my new romantic man. I'd have an hour and fifteen minutes to thank him for the beautiful rose and card he'd given me. As I rounded the corner of his display window only his assistant Ken was in the front of the store.

Ken smiled as I walked in and said, "Hiya Connie, what can I do for you today."

I asked him, "Is Philly here?"

Ken hesitated just a moment and said, "No hun he took a short walk a couple minutes ago."

"Do you know which way he went?" I asked Ken.

"Check over near center court Connie." Ken suggested.

I thanked Ken and headed toward the center of the mall. As I approached Center Court I saw Philly. He was standing near the main exit from the mall and was talking to a woman. She was rather mature, but very beautiful. I stopped to watch them before I dare approach. She kept reaching out and touching Philly. They were clearly enjoying each other's company, and at one point he hugged her closely and she kissed him on the cheek. I was devastated. He had another woman in his life.

All kinds of ideas raced through my mind. Was she his secret lover, was he cheating on her with me the night before. Was I setting myself up for a huge let down with Philly. I had to know, I had to confront them. I slowly walked toward them. As I did they hugged again and Philly kissed her softly on the mouth. I almost stopped and turned away when Philly saw me.

He smiled broadly and called to me, "Connie, you found us!" I sure as hell did find them and I was jealous as hell. This older woman, this mature tart was going to ruin my new romance with Philly and I wanted to lash out at her like a cornered wild cat.

As I approached she put her hand on his arm, and looked directly at me smiling broadly. She was going to play with me. I almost turned and ran away when Philly said, "Connie I'd like you to meet my mom."

My ears rang with the words "my mom" relief flushed over me. I managed to smile weakly at them as she extended her hand toward me.

"Connie, this is my mom Phyllis." He said, "Mom I'd like you to meet Connie."

Phyllis smiled again and shook my limp hand. I managed to say, "It's nice me meet you."

Phyllis said, "Phil has been telling me all about you Connie. As a matter of fact you're all he's talked about for the last half hour honey."

My smile broadened as Philly put his arm around my waist. His touch warmed me and I instantly warmed up to this woman that just a moment earlier I was thinking of clawing her eyes out.

Phyllis said, "Now that I've met you Connie I can understand why Phil has been talking about you non-stop."

"Thank you so much Phyllis," I replied. "Philly is such a gentleman."

"He better be, I taught him to be one, and also to respect ladies too." Phyllis said.

Looking at her wristwatch Phyllis said, "Oh my I'm going to be late for my meeting! I hate to run kids but they can't start without me." She added, "I wish I could stay and get to know you better Connie, but we can do that another time. Okay?"

I replied, "I'd like that Phyllis."

Phyllis hugged Philly and I together and kissed him on the cheek before she said, "Call me Phil we'll get together for Sunday brunch. And be sure to bring Connie with you sweetie."

Philly smiled and said, "It's a date mom. I'll call you Saturday, okay?"

Phyllis smiled broadly at me and said, "Looking forward to talking with you again Connie." I nodded my head and smiled at her. She was a beautiful woman and I was warming up to her more as each minute passed.

Phyllis turned and walked through the doors to the parking lot and Philly and I watched as she disappeared around the corner.

He said, "She likes you Connie."

I felt ashamed that I doubted Philly and wanted to claw his mother's eyes out just a few minutes earlier. I thought about telling him how I felt when I saw him kiss her before we met, but changed my mind not wanting Philly to know I doubted his intentions and the words he had written on the card with my rose earlier in the afternoon.

Instead I turned to him, and slid my hands along his arms to his shoulders. Looking deep into his eyes I said, "Philly thank you so much for the rose baby. You're the first man who has ever bought me flowers babe." I let my hands slip around his neck and pulled him close to me hugging him tightly. I whispered, "Baby that made me feel so good inside. Thank you so much."

Philly smiled and kissed me softly on the lips. One of his perfect gentle soft kisses that I've come to love so much in the last 24 hours.

He said, "Walk with me Connie. I want everyone to see you on my arm baby."

Philly held my hand, or let his arm slip around my waist as we strolled the mall. I felt so good being with him, it felt so right being next to him and his smile reinforced that he felt the same about me.

He asked me, "Want to grab a bite to eat baby? We can stop at Roman's for a slice of pizza or a salad if you like."

I was hungry and agreed knowing I'd be able to stare into his eyes while we ate together.

We strolled into Roman's and were greeted by the owner, "Hi guys what can I get you?"

I ordered a Caesar salad and a diet Coke. Philly opted for a slice of pizza and an iced tea.

"Okay, have a seat and I'll bring your order over as soon as it's ready." Mr. Roman said.

We sat at a small table near the entrance to the pizza shop and as I expected Philly helped me with my chair. His mom had taught him well. Philly is a perfect gentleman.

As he sat down across from me our eyes met. He had such a sparkle in them when he looked at me. I said, "What do you see Philly?"

His instant reply was, "The most gorgeous woman I've ever laid eyes on Connie."

I felt my cheeks flush as I blushed at his compliment.

I said, "You're making me blush Philly, and I love it baby."

Seeing that he could make me blush like that Philly took the opportunity to tell me all the things that make me so gorgeous to him.

"I love the way your eyes sparkly when you look at me Connie." He said. "I love how your hair flows down around your face, I love the way you purse your lips just before you smile, I love how your skin feels when I touch you, I love the way you react to my touch Connie."

I was blushing big time but said, "Philly please don't ever stop telling me what you love about me."

He reminded me, "Connie didn't you tell me you love when a man compliments you?"

I said, "Yes I did baby."

"Well just so you know, every one of the compliments I offer come from my heart babe. I mean every single one of them sweetheart."

"Oh my Philly, I'm finding out very quickly that you always say the most beautiful things." I said, "Thank you for making me feel so good baby."

As we enjoyed our meal I realized that even though Philly and I have become lovers we were still such very good friends. I was so happy that our night of passion hadn't changed that. I'd enjoyed his company before, and now that we have become intimate lovers I was enjoying his company even more.

When we finished eating Philly walked me back to ET and we made plans to meet at his store after we closed for the night. It was five after seven when I got back to ET. Philly gave me a loving hug and kissed me softly before he headed off to Andover for the rest of the night. Marsha was anxious to leave since she would be enjoying the rest of the night off. She reminded me that I was scheduled to open the next day and said, "Don't stay up to late tonight Connie." Giggling with the knowledge that Philly and I would again be together tonight.

The two and a half hours until we closed went by fast mostly because it was busy in the shop and I didn't have a lot of time to think about what I knew was waiting Philly and myself after work.

At nine thirty exactly I told my part time staff to pull the gate and I quickly closed out the register and turned off the lights. Grabbing my purse and coat I headed for Philly's store. When I arrived there the gate was half way down and the lights on the sales floor were off. The light coming from the stock room lit the way through his store and I just crouched down a little and under the gate.

As I walked toward the back room I called his name, "Philly?"

"I'm back here Connie." He said from the stock room. "Come on back baby."

I lay my coat and purse on the last fitting chair before walking to the back room. As I rounded the corner Philly looked up from his paperwork and smiled at me. He slid off the stool he was sitting on and took a step or two toward me. His arms gathered me up and pulled me close to him. Our lips met in a passionate kiss. Philly's tongue parted my lips and his hands explored my back.

I crushed my body against his and slid my hands up and into his hair. He moaned as I returned his kiss, letting his tongue explore my oral cavity as he wished. I could have made love with him right there in his stock room. I wanted him, I needed to feel his cock inside me again. I wanted to feel the heat of his hard cock spread within my pussy.

But Philly, well he had other ideas. Our kiss lingered, but Philly didn't let the intensity build to a point that we wanted to tear each other's cloths off and make love right there. No my incredible Philly wanted to romance me, he wanted to seduce me.

Breaking our kiss he said, "Two minutes baby and we can get out of here and go relax together.

I asked him, "Philly please take me home with you tonight." "Take me home to your bed tonight baby."

Philly finished his paperwork and locked up in record time. I followed him to his apartment in my car and all along the way I was getting hotter and hotter for his body. My pussy ached for his touch, ached to feel him fill it with his rock hard cock. Ached to be flooded with his sticky sweet cum.

We pulled into the lot at his apartment complex and he led the way inside to his apartment. Philly unlocked the door and opened it for me. I stepped inside the dark room as he closed and locked the door. Standing behind me his hands instantly circled my body and slid up to cup my tits. My already hard nipples pressed into his palms through the sheer fabric of my bra and blouse. I wanted his hands on my nipples, I wanted his fingertips pinching them.

"Oh god baby, I'm so fucking hot for you!" I whispered.

Philly quickly unbuttoned my blouse and pulled it from the waistline of my slacks. He slipped it off my shoulders and dropped it to the floor. His lips touched my shoulders as his hands again slid up my stomach to cup my tits again. He nuzzled his mouth into my neck sending a shudder through my body. His hands were moving expertly all over my upper torso and finally found their way to the clasp of my bra. I felt the pressure of my bra loosen as he unclasped it.

A sensual throaty groan escaped my throat as his hands returned to my tits pushing the fabric of my bra aside. His fingers instantly went to my erect nipples rolling them between his thumb and index finger.

He continued kissing my shoulders and neck while massaging my tits and pinching my nipples.

Philly slid his mouth to my ear and whispered, "God Connie I love touching you. I love feeling your nipples under my hands.

I wanted his tongue in my mouth, his cock in my pussy, I wanted him, all of him. My body twitched and shuddered under his touch.

He kissed his way down my back and as he reached a crouched position behind me his hands slid down from my tits to the button of my slacks. Opening the button he peeled my slacks down off my hips and legs. I kicked off my shoes and stepped out of them. Turning to him I was naked with the exception of my white lace thong.

Philly's eyes took in every inch of my body, he gazed passionately at my tits, and down over him hips and lace covered pussy. I reached for his groin, but his hand intercepted mine. Philly looked deeply into my eyes before he said,

"I want you Connie, I want you now baby!"

I moved to melt into his arms, but he scooped me up in his. One arm under my thighs and the other supporting my back. My arms went around his neck, and out mouths met in a passionate sensual soul searching kiss. He carried me across the living room, past the black leather couch and toward an open doorway. He turned slightly sideways and carried me into a room, his bedroom. Light from the parking lot lights dimly lit the room. In an instant he placed me on his bed and straightened up.

Our eyes were glued together, my hands slid over my body and under the lace of my thong. Philly stripped out of his cloths as I watched. Once he was wearing only his jockey shorts he reached out with one hand and ran it over my tits. I moaned deeply reacting to his touch. He stood there for a moment letting his eyes take in the sight of my body as I lay there wanting him.

"Connie, you are so absolutely beautiful." He said.

I couldn't stand it any longer and moved to a kneeling position on the bed. Reaching out my hand slid along the length of his erect cock through his jockeys. I hooked one finger in the front of the elastic waistband and pulled them down. His cock sprang forth, a pulsating shaft of muscle, rock hard and twitching. Begging for my lips to surround it. I leaned forward and took the head between my lips. He moaned deeply as the warmth of my oral cavity surrounded the head and the corona slid past my lips and onto my waiting moist tongue. His eyes were glued to mine as I took more of him inside my mouth bathing his swollen cock with my warm saliva.

"Oh god baby." He said. "So fucking sexy."

Once I'd coated his twitching cock with my wetness I let it slip from my mouth. I turned around kneeling on all fours offering him my ass.

"Fuck me baby, fuck me doggie style now Philly." I begged

His hooked a finger in the strip of fabric between my ass cheeks and pulled my thong aside.

"Yes baby, that's it, fuck me now babe, I begged.

In an instant I felt his hands on my hips, and the head of his cock pressing against my soaking wet pussy.

With one strong thrust his cock entered me, sinking to the depth of my pussy. Completely inside and filling.

I moaned deeply as his cock twitched inside me.

"God damn Connie, you're so fucking wet." Philly exclaimed.

"I've been wet for you all day baby and hotter then hell for you to fuck me." I replied.

He slowly withdrew until just the head was inside me. His hands grasped my hips and he thrust forward again pulling my pussy back to meet his cock. Over and over he withdrew and pulled me back hard against his cock.

"Yes baby, that's it, fuck me hard baby. I screamed.

He slammed his rock hard erection into me harder and faster with each successive thrust. Philly pulled my pussy back toward him to meet every stroke. It felt so massive inside me.

I squealed when he reached up and grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head back toward him as he continued fucking me harder and harder.

"Fuck me harder Philly!" I screamed.

"Oh baby, your pussy is on fire." Philly said "Its so wet and so fucking tight."

I began to feel the tingling deep within me as I started to climb toward the pinnacle of sexual pleasures. He was going to make me cum and I couldn't wait. His cock pistoned into my steaming pussy like a massive fuck machine. Slamming against my cervix and rubbing against my g-spot. God I love the way he fucks me, I love the way he fills me.

Philly released his grasp on my hair and slid his hands under me to grab my tits and pinch my hard nipples.

I moaned a deep throaty moan as the waves of orgasmic pleasure began washing over me. My pussy twitched and even more juices flood it bathing his rock hard cock.

"Oh god, oh god Philly I'm cumming baby" I squealed as my orgasm peaked.

I tightened the muscles inside me as it grabbed his cock.

"Don't stop baby, fuck me hard and fast baby!" I begged.

The feeling of his rock hard erection slamming into me only heightened my orgasm. Wave after wave of total sexual pleasure washed over my body, and every nerve ending tingled with delight.

Philly just kept fucking me, splashing into my flooded fuck tunnel. As this first orgasm began to subside. My body craved his touch, my mind craved his voice. My dripping pussy craved his cock.

He moaned and said, "God damn Connie, you're so wet."

Sweat dripped from his body and mixed with mine. His hands were sliding all over my body. Pulling my pussy back to meet his cock as he fucked me. Grabbing my tits, pulling at my hair, my shoulders. Anyplace he could he would grab me and pull me back toward his invading erection.

"God Philly it's so hard, I love how you fuck me baby." I said.

"I want you on top of me Connie change positions baby." Philly pleaded.

He withdrew his cock and crawled up along side of me, rolling over on his back. From my kneeling position I only needed to lift on knee and slide sideways to mount him. He slipped easily into my soaking wet pussy and I pressed it down over his entire length to let him soak in my juices.

His hands instantly went to my tits. Lifting them, caressing them. Pinching the nipples and rolling them between his fingers. My body tingled under his touch.

Beautiful baby, you're so sexy, so fucking sexy." Philly said. As his hands continued their assault on my tits.

As I slowly lifted my hips and my pussy slid along the shaft of his cock he moaned.

His eyes were glued to mine, his lips parted, his breathing coming in short shallow gasps as I again slid down over his beautiful cock.

He slid his hands from my tits to my shoulders and pulled me down toward his waiting mouth. I wanted no part of a gentle kiss, my mouth crushed against his. My tongue probed his mouth searching for his tongue.

Finding it we began circling each other's tongues our mouths wide open, trying our best to sink our tongues as deeply as our sex organs were joined.

I fucked him slower lifting my hips and sliding down the entire length with each stroke. I wanted him to feel the full depth of my pussy with ever stroke. I wanted him to feel the lips slid along his shaft. I wanted him to feel the head bumping against my cervix with each stroke.

Philly broke our kiss and gasped for air before he said, "Damn Connie, you feel so good, I love the way you move baby. I love the way you fuck me slowly like that."

I smiled and kissed him again. I wanted him to know I loved the way he fucked me, the way he kissed me, the way he touched me. I wanted him to know that he is the most incredible lover I've ever had.