The Long Driveway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“What is this?” she asked him, leaning in close to be heard.

“I thought it would be nice to have some friends out to celebrate.”

“Celebrate what?” she asked, trying to keep the hesitation out of her voice.

“What?” he turned to look at her, a disbelieving look on his face. “Your graduation, sweets, what else?”

“Oh, of course,” she said, smiling up at him. “How many people did you invite?”

“Too many to count,” he replied, extending his arm for her.

She took it, and he walked them over to their friends.

The time seemed to fly. Once she got out of her head that every little comment he made could somehow be related to his revealed proposal. Then she began to enjoy the company.

Eventually, though, there were fewer and fewer familiar faces as her friends began to head home and were replaced by people from the line out front.

It was when she noticed that she no longer recognized anyone in the crowd that she asked Will if it was time to head home.

“What?” he asked. “Not without at least one dance.”

“Could we dance at home?” she had to ask. She had already broken her promise to herself not to wear heels again, and she was ready to take this pair off and toss it into the nearest trash can.

“Of course,” he said, a look of concern flashing across his features. He seemed to look her over with his eyes.

“It’s my feet, hon,” she said, tiredly. “I’ve been in heels all day.”

He never skipped a beat.

“Let’s go upstairs.”

Now that sounded like a great idea. Upstairs, on the roof, Will had built an addition. It had everything. It was like a two room office, with big sliding glass doors that opened up to the river. And it was quiet.

There were other riverside establishments, usually lit up special at night. Watching the river, softly lit with small, muted haloes of light, like fireflies in the trees, sounded like just what she needed to really relax.

“Okay,” she readily agreed, immediately taking off her shoes.

“I’m sorry, sweets, I didn’t know your feet hurt that bad.”

“Don’t—I feel ten times better just knowing where we’re going.”

A smile slowly spread wide across Will’s face.

She followed him up the stairs and out onto the rooftop. There still wasn’t much of a breeze, but the air was much cooler. She looked out on the river and it was even more beautiful than she had imagined. Boats, dozens of them, floated down the waterway, all of them with running lights lit. Combined with the specially lit diners and night clubs, it was almost magical.

Will flicked a switch and stringed lights lit up the rooftop office.

“Oh, honey,” Laura said, quietly. Maybe Cary Grant had been right when he said that men were the only true romantics.

“Do you like it?”

She drew close to him, getting a good smell of him, and wound her arms under his coat and around his back.

“I love you.” It was simple. It was all she could think of to say to him at the moment. It carried everything, even if she hadn’t used a lot of words.

He wrapped his arms tightly around her.

She loved his arms. They were strong, masculine. She felt safe in them.

Eventually, his words soft and low, he returned her love.

“Everything I do is for you. There isn’t a day that goes by that I don’t do most things because I love you.”

She didn’t say anything then, instead just letting him hold her, wrapped in his arms. Eventually, he had to say something to break the spell. And, she admitted, it had had to be him, because she would have stayed where she was forever if she could have.

“Would you like something to drink? I have a bottle of Bill Hill in the office.”

She just nodded, preferring still to stay quiet. When he untangled himself from her, to go inside and get the wine, she turned back to the river. It was beautiful. All the boats slowly slipping through the water, their quiet passengers visible from her spot on the roof.

When Will came back, she gladly accepted a glass of the dark red liquid from him, swirling it about and inhaling its aroma. She took a practiced sip.

Together, they walked to the edge of the roof to the concrete and wood railings. Looking down at the river, she suddenly noticed something she’d never thought of before.

“Will, how come the club doesn’t have a balcony overlooking the river?”

“And ruin this with a dozen screaming drunk people?”

She laughed, low, and quiet, like the river and its traffic below them.

“Would you care to have that dance now?” Will asked, flicking a remote. The soft opening notes of Frank Sinatra’s ‘The Way You Look Tonight’ began to float across the rooftop.

“I would like that very much.”

He took her glass from her and set it down with his. When he pulled her to him it was with a practiced ease. The two of them both loved to dance, and this was the first song they had ever danced together.

Under the lights of the river, with the boats floating by below them, they slowly swayed together.

It was some time later before they sat down, on the large couch nearest the open glass doors of the rooftop office.

“How do your feet feel?”

“Better, now that I’m off them again,” she said, smiling to let him know she was just giving him a hard time.

“Would you like to go down to the boat?”

“Oh, that sounds wonderful—except I’ll probably go to sleep.” Which would mean there was no way to get back into the limousine and find those exquisite wine glasses.

“That’s fine by me,” Will shrugged. “We have our own slip down there, it’s quite private. And we can lock the cabin, if you like.”

That’s not right, she thought. Sam had plainly told her there would be a ride home.

“What about Sam? Isn’t he waiting to take us home?”

“Sam?” Will asked, seemingly unaware of what Sam figured into everything. “Oh, Sam, right. No, he was only supposed to give you a ride out here. I didn’t ask him to wait around for us,” he then gave a quick laugh. “How rude would that be?”

Wow, now that really made no sense. Well, it was curious, but it could wait. Right now, getting down onto that gently rocking boat sounded like a siren’s call.

“Oh, I see,” she said, as if she really did. “Then no one is waiting for us.”

“Exactly.”

“Isn’t that convenient?”

Will actually laughed at that.

He got up after that, giving her a hand as well, and together they headed down the stairs to the waiting boat.

It was an incredibly long flight of stairs down to the water, since the night club was a full two stories high, but they soon made their way. When they got to the boat, Laura stepped carefully aboard, setting her shoes down on under a bench.

The boat was a little over 30 feet, tall, and with a lot of room. The design offered a lot of space in the open air as well as a maximum amount of cabin room. It was a comfortable, spacious boat, and Laura loved how it felt with its ever so slight bob in the water.

Looking around a moment, she found a blanket in one of the storage compartments, grabbed it, and laid it out along the deck of the boat.

It was even prettier down on the water, with the lights now above them. It wasn’t bright, rather, it looked like a Kincade painting. And the traffic flowing down the small river had lessened considerably. Now she could see lights for only maybe a dozen boats on the whole river.

She knelt down on the blanket, glad to be off her feet again.

“What did you say?” Will asked, sitting down behind her, his knees on either side.

“I said, ‘we should get comfortable and make out’.”

She loved his laugh. Often she said things for the sole purpose of hearing it, and she got it that time. His hands found her shoulders, his rough palms causing shivers wherever they met her cool, soft skin.

“Right here?” he asked.

“Yes, right here.”

“Aren’t you worried someone might see us?”

Again, just like she’d felt earlier that afternoon, a rush of excitement filled her stomach.

“No,” she said, simply, surprising herself.

“No?”

She shook her head.

“I don’t think anyone will see us,” she told him, secretly wondering if she was telling the truth.

“I don’t know—how much ‘making out’ are we talking about?”

She looked at him suggestively, but it was enough, she could see he knew what she meant.

“Really?” he asked in a bit of a harsh whisper. Suddenly, he seemed very excited by the idea.

“Do you have another blanket out here?” she asked. “Something I can put over us in case it gets too cold, or… the wrong sort drifts up too close?”

He nodded and got up to go get it.

She could see the excitement shining in his eyes. Well, he liked the idea, did he? Wait until they were riding around in her Camry later, and she told him about that afternoon…. She smiled to herself.

Will came back out of the cabin with a thin, dark wool blanket. She looked up at him holding the blanket in one hand, and saw him watch a boat pass by. Not very close, but close enough. When he looked back down to her, she had a surprise for him. She had already begun to slip her dress up to her thighs.

She could see the bulge in his pants, saw it grow larger as she continued to raise her dress. She was sitting in such a slutty position, on her butt, with her legs open and her feet flat on the deck, but that was exactly what she wanted. She wanted him to see her like this. Slutty for him.

She closed her knees and opened them again, and she saw his cock flex under the thin material of his pants.

“Don’t keep me waiting,” she said, low enough not to carry across the water, but loud enough for him to hear. And aggressive enough to let him know she meant it.

He settled down in front of her, in front of her closed knees, and she knew what he wanted to do. He hadn’t taken off a stitch of clothing.

He put his hands on her knees, opening them to him. As he opened them wide, she kept them bent, her feet in front of him, almost as if denying him, surprising him. He looked up at her, and she could see the question in his brown eyes.

“Take your shirt off,” she said, quietly and almost shyly. “I want to feel you bare shoulders under my thighs….”

She couldn’t help a satisfied sigh when he smiled. It had been hard for her to learn to tell him what she wanted, sexually. Partly because she had found it embarrassing, and partly because she didn’t want to seem… bossy, in bed. But he’d convinced her that their sex-life would only improve if she could learn to tell him what she liked. And, thankfully, he had always responded earnestly and eagerly to her requests and suggestions. As he was doing now, taking off his shirt, leaving his tank on. Perfect.

She let him move her feet apart a bit as he moved up, and she let out a shaky breath as he got closer. She could already feel the slipperiness starting behind her dark blue thong. Which shouldn’t have surprised her; she had known she’d be excited, had known the thrill of being out there in the open on the boat would be a turn-on as big or bigger than sitting in her driveway. But it was still a surprise to find out how big the turn-on really was. When he kissed the inside of her thigh, she let out a moan before clapping a hand over her mouth.

He gave a quick laugh, perhaps amused by her attempt to keep herself quiet. Or maybe it was his own surprise at finding her so aroused.

Taking her hand away from her mouth, she grabbed a seat handle next to her, giving herself some leverage. She loved leverage—she loved being able to grip and grind and push and pull. Then she lifted her legs and rested her calves on his back, letting her ankles lock.

Her neck felt like it gave out as her head rolled back from the intense warmth of his breath on her. His mouth was on her panties, covering the whole of her sex, almost as if her had created a seal, and each time he forced his breath onto her it was as if she were dipping herself into a hot bath. Each time.

She was getting so hot. She wanted his lips on hers. Directly. Directly on her slippery, smooth… oh God, she thought, she was smooth. Suddenly the image of his warm, soft, wet tongue on her bare, naked pussy flooded her mind, and she felt the gush behind her panties. When he looped his fingers under the fabric of her thong and pulled them off, her legs began to shake.

He stopped for a moment, and she realized he’d probably never seen her do that before.

“Please…” she whimpered, getting his attention back to where she needed it. “Please, don’t wait….”

He didn’t, sliding up to her.

“Oh, God yes,” she let out, gripping the seat handle tightly as his hot mouth came into flush contact with her bald skin. “Just like that, up and down, oh that’s it.”

She was wet, his mouth was wet, and with her skin being completely hairless it was like nothing she’d ever felt before. She could feel the warm skin of his shoulders under her legs. Being out in the open like this, the excitement of it all, she was going to come fast. Really fast.

“Will—Will,” she tried to say as her breath began to falter and excitement of her approaching orgasm began to overtake her. “Suck my—suck—“

He didn’t hesitate. She felt her button get pulled up between his lips and the intensity of the feeling overwhelmed her.

“Oh, fuck—” she cried, again covering her mouth.

But when the wave hit her, she let go entirely and her legs stretched out straight for all the world to see.

“Don’t stop,” she got out as he began to lessen his oral grip on her. She grabbed a handful of his hair. “I’m still coming.”

It had never happened to her before, but it felt like she was coming twice. Her body felt stiff, stretched to the limit by the double climax, and her button was on fire. If he kept sucking, she might come again….

She pushed away, scooting back towards the bow of the small boat. Only a few inches, but enough to get his lips off of her. She gulped down air, as the universe began to right itself.

When it did, she found him hovering over her, looking at her with an intense curiosity.

“What was that?” he asked, no need to explain what ‘that’ was.

“I don’t know,” she admitted, letting out a long breath. “I’m still a little dizzy.”

“Was it because you’re waxed?”

“I think, maybe,” she began, unsure if she wanted to tell him what it really had been. Well, she had to tell him sometime. “I think it’s because we’re not indoors.”

“Really?” he asked, the surprise and interest in his voice speaking volumes.

She nodded, her breath becoming more regular. She slid her hand down to her sensitive sex, careful not to touch her throbbing button.

For his part, he looked out over the railing at the water. It was still picturesque, and certainly no busier.

“See anyone?” she asked him.

He shook his head.

“Do you want to know what it feels like?”

He looked down into her eyes, and she knew he could see the excitement there.

“Yes,” he replied, slowly. “I do.”

Without another word, she pulled her hem back down and slid out of his way. In a moment, they had traded places.

He looked good, she thought, grabbing his belt buckle. He was so excited, she almost wanted to laugh. She would never have guessed that he would get such a charge from her fantasy.

After working his pants open she reached under his boxers and pulled out his cock. It was hard and already thick from anticipation. She wanted to give him the same experience she’d had, but she wondered if his excitement would build as fast as hers had. She took him into her mouth, wrapping her soft lips around the head and using her tongue to caress the sensitive skin there. God, he was hard. She could feel his heartbeat in her mouth.

Suddenly she found herself a little cold. Her sweat had cooled on her skin and it was beginning to get a little chilly. She popped him out of her mouth for a moment, reached back, grabbed the spare blanket and opened it over her legs.

It was when she turned back to put him back in her mouth that she heard the voices. Out on the water. Another boat.

Quickly, she pulled the blanket up to her shoulders and slid up Will’s body until her head was resting on his chest. She saw his face in the low light and knew he was as nervous as she was. She kept her head down, and they listened.

There were two others. A man and a woman. Eventually, she would have to take a peek at them, but for now, she didn’t want to risk it. Instead, she would just listen.

Most of it was murmurs, indistinct and distant, but eventually they drew closer. Soon, it seemed as if the other boat couldn’t be far off at all. And without the sound of a motor, she guessed it must have been a sail boat. But she still hadn’t peeked.

“It’s beautiful out here tonight, isn’t it, Kevin?” a female voice carried across the short distance.

“Sure is,” the man who must’ve been Kevin replied. “Let’s put the anchor down and get out that bottle of wine.”

“Sounds good to me,” came the reply.

Quietly, Laura listened as the anchor splashed into the water. They were close, but not as close as she’d thought at first. The sounds of their voices simply carried. She had to see them. To at least find out if they could see her. She looked down at Will, who, for his part was absolutely still, and put a finger to his lips. She didn’t think he’d make any noise, but she didn’t want him asking her what she was doing when she went to look at the newcomers.

Peeking up, she looked through the space between the rail and the boat. She was careful. No need to get caught spying.

And, as she had suspected after hearing the drop of the anchor, they were some distance away. It was difficult for her to gauge, she had always been bad at guessing distance, but they were far enough away that she would have to pop her head up over the railing for them to see her. There was enough distance that they surely could not see down into their boat.

With a grin, she slipped back down to Will.

“They can’t see us,” she whispered. “We’re just out of sight.”

He was waiting for her. Waiting to see what she wanted.

She didn’t say anything else. She kept still. Until she heard the other voices again. Once the new couple began uncorking their wine, she slipped back down to Will’s waist and began to draw her tongue over the long length of his still-hard shaft.

“Perfect night to come down here, isn’t it, Tess?” the strange male voice asked.

“Perfect, honey, you couldn’t have picked a better time.”

Will began to respond to her mouth. She worked his head between her lips. Will was easy. Once she got the right signs from him, she knew she could get him off. It would only be a matter of time. She thought he would probably come quickly, what with the excitement… but she wasn’t sure. It might be too much, with those strange voices so close.

“Hardly anyone else out tonight,” Kevin said, still apparently unaware of the pleasure being had not so far away from him.

“Mm hmm,” was all Tess said. Then, “I could stay out here all night.”

“We can,” came the reply.

Laura used one hand to hold Will’s cock in place, and the other to steady herself. She could feel it in him. He was building, and building fast. Good, she thought, a smile in her mind. She wanted him to come fast. She was already getting excited again… though... maybe she shouldn’t waste his come? Maybe she should get him inside her now….

But then Will did it. he gave her the sign, his breathing got shallow, and his stomach tightened. She felt his legs go tense, and she responded hungrily, the only thing on her mind now was getting him off.

She took her hand off the base of his cock and grabbed his balls, making a ring with her index finger and thumb to pull his testicles away from his cock. To tug them down, and tighten the skin on his cock.

He groaned, low and soft, and Laura felt her pussy getting slippery again. The sounds he made were such a turn on—she loved it when he made noise.

Holding his balls, she used her mouth to fuck him. It was dizzying, the long and quick movements, but he was about to come, and she wanted it so bad that she didn’t care.