The Long Road to Ruin Ch. 06

Story Info
A date with a Bard.
6.6k words
4.51
16.8k
3

Part 6 of the 45 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/16/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This fanfic is based off the Neverwinter Nights community module by the name of "A Dance with Rogues" created by Valine. I fell in love with this story and felt compelled to write something that compliments it. This story is rated Mature (NC-17) for explicit content and graphic violence. All characters except Shiloh, Bastian, Rhys, Nicca, Narev and Essex are property of Valine.

Please vote and leave feedback!!!

A Date with a Bard

Twilight had fallen by the time Shiloh woke up from her sex induced nap. She quickly washed in the room's bath and kissed Rhys goodbye. She ran all the way back to the Bear Pit and gathered the things she'd need for her meeting with the bard Pia. Grabbing a thick cloak that hung in the kitchen, she put it on over the lingerie she had purchased at Talana's. She knew she'd have to rent a room in order to get dried off. The raging storm had the city in its grip and refused to let up anytime soon.

She pulled the hood of the cloak up over her head and left her room, heading for the common room. She made sure to keep the voluminous garment pulled all the way around her body, covering up the outfit she wore beneath it. She didn't want anyone else to see what she had on yet.

She left the Bear Pit behind and hastened her steps to the Lion's Head Inn. As she approached it, she kept her eyes open for Lenton. Butterflies gathered in the pit of her stomach. She'd never had to steal anything from anyone before and furthermore, she'd never had to be a part of a plot to knock that person out to obtain the item that was supposed to be stolen. She wondered if everyone felt this way about it.

A soft whistle beckoned her gaze to an alcove across the cobblestone street from the inn's front door. She smiled as she noticed the attractive auburn haired man standing there. That had to be Lenton. Shiloh walked over to him and bestowed upon him a brilliant smile.

He greeted her immediately. "I'm glad you are here. I saw Pia enter the inn a short while ago. Let us hope she is in the mood for socializing tonight. You were told the plan?"

Shiloh grinned. It would seem that Lenton was eager to complete his mission. "Yes, I know what I'm supposed to do." She opened her cloak and gave him a look at the skimpy lace bra and panties she wore beneath it.

He nodded approvingly as he carefully studied her up and down. "You look great. This will be easy! Trust me. You are quite beautiful. Pia will not be able to resist you."

"Thank you. I hope the plan goes off without a hitch." Shiloh replied, returning the favor by studying him head to toe.

"It will. I have faith. So, let's get started. I'm going to hide now. Check out the location first. Get yourself a room and then hit on Pia. Good luck, sweetie." Lenton grinned, still eyeing her lasciviously.

"And to you," Shiloh smiled once more and turned to leave. "Say Lenton, is there any chance after this that I may be able to see you again?"

A surprised look crossed his face then he smiled widely. "I would like that. I'll look you up."

"You won't have to look far. You'll find me at the Bear Pit."

"Great! I'm looking forward to it," he nodded before slinking away to hide.

Shiloh smiled to herself. It was almost too easy to get a man. Joanna had been right. It was true. A cute smile in the right direction, a sway of the hips, and men melted away, willing to do what she wanted. It would prove interesting if it worked on all men. She chuckled to herself. She would have to see. Pulling her cloak back around herself, she entered the inn and walked over to the innkeeper.

"May I help you?" The older gentleman asked as she pulled back the hood of her cloak.

"I'd like to rent a room please." Shiloh asked.

"Very well. It'll be 4 gold for a single room, 5 gold for a double room and 20 gold for a suite."

"I'll take a single room." Shiloh produced the four gold pieces from inside her cloak. She recalled how Rhys had handed her a small bag of coins as they were leaving The Wildcat. She had cocked an eyebrow at him in askance, remembering how he said he wouldn't pay her...ever. When she had questioned him on why, he had replied that he knew she'd had a run-in with Rick Cars and had gotten her money back from the scoundrel. Upon counting the coins, she noted there were exactly 15 gold pieces, the exact amount that had been stolen.

The innkeeper took her money and handed her the room key. She smiled upon accepting it. "Good sir," she started. "Could you tell me where I might find the bard Pia? I am a big fan of her music and heard she was staying here."

"She's in that room over there, working on the acoustics for her new song and is not to be disturbed." He replied, raising an eyebrow.

"Thank you, good sir." Shiloh picked up the room key he had laid in front of her and headed up the stairs. Quickly she unlocked the door to her room and stepped inside, shutting it behind her.

She threw off her cloak and quickly dried herself off using the rough bed sheets. She patted the excess moisture that had gathered in her hair from being underneath the cloak's hood and made it look tousled, as if she'd been asleep.

Doing her best to hide herself from view, she crept back down to the tavern room below and made her way to the door the innkeeper had pointed out. As she approached it, she could hear a pleasant female voice coming from within.

Shiloh knocked loudly and sucked in a deep breath. Here we go, she whispered to herself.

A haughty male voice responded as a small slot opened at eye level. "This room's being rented by the famous Pia tonight. Go away, please."

"I'd like to meet Pia, please. I love her work." Shiloh replied, posing as seductively as she could. She noticed how his eyes wandered up and down her body. She knew she was being studied closely.

"I believe she's going to like you, no doubt. Come on in, honey." The large man opened the door and ushered her in. This had to be Pia's bodyguard.

"Hey Pia, you are going to like what you'll see," he called out as he closed the door behind Shiloh.

Shiloh walked over to Pia, casually letting her eyes roam all over the bard, noting she had to be in her mid to late twenties with straw blonde hair, smiling blue eyes, and a firm chest. Pia's clothes were bright and colorful pinks and purples.

Pia returned the favor by eyeing Shiloh just as intently. "Look who's here," Pia purred.

Shiloh flashed her most winning smile at Pia, noticing how Pia's eyes rested upon her for quite some time, admiring her shape.

"Tell me, what can I do for you, lovely? And why are you clad in your nightie?"

Shiloh sighed. "I was getting ready for bed upstairs and heard you singing. Your beautiful voice intrigued me."

"And now that you've seen me, do I live up to your expectations?" Pia grinned at her and rested one hand on her hip.

"You sure do!" Shiloh beamed at her.

Pia giggled, returning the smile. "I am glad. Tell ya what. Grab a drink, pretty girl, and let me sing a song just for you."

Pia poured a glass of dark red wine and handed it to Shiloh. Then she picked up her mandolin and began to sing.

"From childhood's hour I have not been As others were; I have not seen As others saw; I could not bring My passions from a common spring."

"From the same source I have not taken My sorrow; I could not awaken My heart to joy at the same tone; And all I loved, I loved alone."

"Then-in my childhood, in the dawn Of a most stormy life-was drawn. From every depth of good and ill The mystery which binds me still:"

"From the torrent, or the fountain, From the red cliff of the mountain, From the sun that round me rolled In its autumn hint of gold,"

"From the lightning in the sky As it passed me flying by, From the thunder and the storm And the cloud that took the form (When the rest of Heaven was blue) Of a demon in my view."

As the last strains of the haunting melody faded and Pia sat aside her mandolin, Shiloh smiled and applauded. "That was so beautiful, Pia."

"Thank you, honey pie." She smiled warmly, her eyes taking a long slow walk over Shiloh's curves. Pia's eyes devoured Shiloh.

"Will you sing another song for me? You have such a wonderful voice!"

Pia looked deeply into Shiloh's eyes while Shiloh seductively sipped her drink. Her eyes followed Shiloh's every move. "What's your name, honey?"

"Shiloh."

"Such a pretty name for a pretty girl."

"Thank you." Shiloh replied as she drank more of her wine, nearly draining the glass until she dribbled just little down her chin.

"Awww...you've stained your pretty clothes with wine. Hold on..." Pia grabbed a tissue and began to blot the stain away. "There, almost gone."

And as if by accident, Pia allowed her fingers to brush over one of Shiloh's nipple before she withdrew her hand. Shiloh gasped at the contact, for her nipples were still sensitive from her rendezvous with Rhys. Pia smiled and looked deeply into Shiloh's eyes, who smiled back sweetly. "How about I show you my room? I've got a suite, pretty big and comfortable. And Jon's a great guard. We'll be totally safe." Pia asked.

"I'd like very much to see your room, Pia."

Pia set aside their wine glasses. "Let's go, my sweet." She smiled and took hold of Shiloh's hand who willingly headed upstairs with Pia.

Shiloh smiled to herself. The plan was working quite well. But oh....ohhhhh, she felt quite tipsy after all that wine.

"My room is on the second floor, my sweet." Pia led her further up the stairs. Shiloh clung to Pia's as a wave of dizziness hit her. Too much wine....Hope Lenton is ready....So tipsy...

Pia crested the final set of stairs that led to the suites. "Come..."

Shiloh looked around nervously. Damn you, Lenton...where are you?

She stopped at the door to Pia's suite as Pia unlocked the door. Pia smiled as she turned back to Shiloh. "Well, come in, my sweet."

Shiloh stepped into the room and waited as Pia locked the door. "There, I'll just lock this so we are not disturbed."

Pia grabbed her hand and led Shiloh into the main room of the suite. "Here we are, my sweet."

Shiloh's brow furrowed momentarily. Stupid, stupid Lenton! She looked around, seeing no sign of Lenton. Where was he!? "It's a really nice room, Pia. I've never been anywhere like this before."

"I'm happy you like it..." Pia stepped closer to Shiloh and brushed back a strand of hair.

Shiloh shook with apprehension, her nerves on the verge of exploding. Lenton was nowhere to be found and there was a locked door as well. Shiloh drew in a deep breath, unsure of what how to proceed. She weighed her options in her head as quickly as she could. She could get Pia incredibly drunk and search the room. There was also the fact that Pia was quite beautiful. Shiloh knew she could just as well make the best of the situation and see where the night took her. With that decision made, Shiloh bestowed upon Pia her most winning smile. Her eyes twinkled at Pia.

Pia responded as Shiloh had hoped. "You're so pretty....The moment I saw you I couldn't take my eyes off you...." Pia's voice sounded quite breathless. Shiloh liked the husky raspiness of it.

"I know I have never met a more beautiful woman than you, Pia." Shiloh replied, leaning in towards Pia.

A pretty blush colored Pia's cheeks and she smiled at Shiloh quite fondly. "How about we have another glass of wine?" Pia promptly produced another bottle and two glasses.

"That would be wonderful, Pia. I do have to tell you that I don't normally drink a whole lot." Shiloh confided with a silly laugh. Shiloh felt even tipsier than before.

She watched as Pia filled the glasses carefully then handed one to Shiloh. "To us, my sweet," she smiled brightly.

"To us," Shiloh repeated, returning Pia's smile.

Pia grew even gigglier as she took a long sip of the wine. Lightheadedness washed over Shiloh as she joined Pia in drinking deeply from her glass.

"That's some really nice wine they have here this cities...er, city. Just one city." Pia giggled again.

"To the city, then," Shiloh raised her glass to her lips and emptied it, giggling even more.

"To the city!"

Shiloh presented her glass to Pia, who promptly refilled it. Shiloh downed it in one swallow. "And to no men!"

"To no men!" Pia repeated and poured herself another glass.

"I kinda like men, though. Just a little...." Shiloh chuckled, her words slurring slightly. The wine tasted really, really good, but she was beginning to feel funny. She staggered slightly and reached out to Pia.

Pia steadied her by taking hold of her hands. "Close your eyes for a moment," she winked.

"Why?" Shiloh giggled like a schoolgirl.

"Just do it, my sweet. I won't bite you. I just had this image in my head. I wanted to see what a sleeping angel would look like."

"Ahhh, Pia, that's so beautiful." Shiloh obliged her and closed her eyes. She felt like her head was swimming. Suddenly, Pia's lips were on Shiloh's. Very softly yet full of sweet passion they touched her, played with her.

"Oh!" Shiloh couldn't resist kissing her back. The two girls kissed softly and sweetly for a good long while. Shiloh enjoyed it immensely. It felt so much different than kissing a man. Pia's lips were softer and more pliable. She could taste the wine they'd both drank. Her head swam from both sensations.

Pia pulled back with a moan. She took hold of Shiloh's hand. "Let's go to my bedroom."

Shiloh allowed herself to be led to the bedroom with the rather large bed in the center of the room. Pia wasted no time embracing Shiloh. "You are so truly beautiful," Pia purred as she kissed Shiloh one more time. Shiloh eagerly replied to the kiss as a shudder coursed through her body. Kissing Pia felt so wonderful.

"Oh my sweet, you're trembling," Pia whispered as she stroked Shiloh's skin.

"It's so wonderful being with you..." Shiloh murmured in return.

"Shhh..." Pia placed another kiss on Shiloh's lips. She inhaled Pia's scent. She smelled of roses and spring. Pia let go of Shiloh and stepped back, never taking her eyes off Shiloh. She quickly began to slip out of her brightly colored clothing. Unable to take her eyes off of Pia, Shiloh watched her every move intently. When Pia noticed, she beamed a bright smile at Shiloh while removing the rest of her clothes. Once Pia was naked, she embraced Shiloh again, caressing her back for a few moments.

Then she tenderly exposed Shiloh's breasts, studying her elongated pink peaks. A delicate blush colored Shiloh's cheeks. "You like them?"

"You bet," Pia giggled, cupping the round globes before she placed a couple of soft kisses upon Shiloh's nipples. Pia gently licked and suckled the buds into taut points.

Shiloh moaned with pleasure. "Oh yes, kiss me there...."

Pia beamed up at Shiloh before gently biting her nipples. Shiloh let out a squeal of delight. She hadn't expected that. Even more she hadn't expected Pia's fingers to disappear beneath Shiloh's lacy lingerie. Pia made haste to remove the garments from Shiloh's nubile form.

Finally Pia embraced her once more. Her breasts softly rubbed against Shiloh's and she could feel Pia's nipples growing firm, growing into hard little points like her own. Then Pia kissed Shiloh with a sweet gentle passion. Shiloh eagerly returned the kiss and caressed the soft skin of Pia's back and bottom. Pia sighed happily and deepened the sensual kiss while Shiloh's hands continued to roam.

"Come," Pia grasped Shiloh's hands and pulled Shiloh down on the bed with her. Pia gently rolled Shiloh about and lay down on top of her, embracing her again. Shiloh kissed Pia's lips, snaking her tongue out to tangle with Pia's.

Pia ran her fingers over Shiloh's skin, exploring her arms, her shoulders, her hips, and her thighs. Shivers of delight coursed through Shiloh and she let out a soft moan. Then Pia kissed her neck. Then she kissed Shiloh's breasts, playing with each for a while.

"Ooooooo ohhhh...." Shiloh purred, lolling like a cat.

She watched as Pia dropped lower, wandering further down to her navel. Then Pia slowly parted Shiloh's legs, stroking her hips with her fingertips. A soft blush tinted Shiloh's cheeks as she spread her legs wide open for Pia. A shy smile joined the blush. Shiloh could not take her eyes from Pia.

Pia's kisses circled around Shiloh's lower lips but evilly spared her most private place. Shiloh groaned in protest, bucking her hips up at Pia. Instead the blond bard worked her way down Shiloh's inner thigh, ever so slowly until she reached Shiloh's knee. Then her route continued back up, her lips teasingly brushing over Shiloh's clit before she traveled down the other thigh.

Shiloh arched her back and gasped with pleasure. Shiloh bucked again, causing Pia to wrap her arms around Shiloh's hips, pausing for a moment, smiling up at Shiloh. Pia's blue eyes twinkled brightly. Shiloh smiled down at her, sucked in a deep breath, and pressed Pia face first against her pussy. "Please..."

Pia's mouth had barely touched Shiloh's nether lips, but it caused Shiloh to shudder. The feeling was amazing! When Pia forced her tongue into Shiloh's hot slit, the first of her orgasms hit her hard. Wave after wave of pleasure surged through Shiloh, and just as she began to come down from her high, Pia's expert tongue found her clit and began a steady licking and sucking that caused Shiloh to moan loudly. Pia playfully licked and kissed Shiloh's clit, her tongue tenderly playing with Shiloh.

"Ohhhh ohhhhhh oooooohhhhhh yes..." Shiloh cried out in a throaty moan.

On and on continued Pia, gently parting Shiloh with her tongue, licking, kissing, and caressing oh so sweetly until Shiloh could no longer hold out against the pleasure Pia bestowed upon. Shiloh surrendered to the sweet sensations. Pure bliss held her captive, and all she could do was moan and purr.

A soft sigh came from Pia as she greedily lapped up Shiloh's wetness while her hand caressed Shiloh's thighs. Pia's fingers zeroed in on Shiloh's dripping slit, tenderly slipping inside. Shiloh jumped as she felt Pia connect with her most sensitive spots. She let out a loud cry, gasping anew as pleasure zinged through her. Shiloh tightened her wet walls around Pia's fingers and gently pressed Pia against her moistened muff. Shiloh arched her back and writhed beneath Pia. She called out Pia's name. She knew she was getting close. A gasp left Shiloh's lips and she clenched her walls around Pia's pleasure spot seeking fingers. Pia grinned and persisted, her tongue lapping on Shiloh's clit eagerly. She pushed another finger into Shiloh and began to pump them in and out.

Shiloh shuddered and cried out, "Ohhhhh yes!" She knew her time was close. She could feel it building.

Pia intensified her licking and sucking upon Shiloh's clit, teasing the swollen nubbin. The bard knew Shiloh was close as her breathing came in sharp gasps, more erratic and her hips seemed to take on a life of their own. With a squeal as Pia's tender ministrations became all too much after all Shiloh had experienced that day, Shiloh let the floodgates of her passion open. She screamed as her orgasm exploded, her creamy juices gushing out to coat Pia's mouth and lips. The bard licked her clean, savoring the heady flavor.

After a few last teasing licks and kisses upon Shiloh's clit, Pia kissed her way back up Shiloh's body. She crawled atop Shiloh and captured her lips in a sweet kiss. Pia's heart beat quickly, matching Shiloh's. She could feel it pounding in her chest. Shiloh could also feel Pia's nipples, firm and round, rubbing against hers. She returned Pia's sweet kiss, reveling in its beauty.

Pia giggled softly. "You are so sweet," she beamed at Shiloh and brushed her hair back. Shiloh bestowed a bedazzling smile back upon Pia. The imp urged Shiloh on and she pushed Pia flat upon the bed.

12