The Long Road to Ruin Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a feeling Myra had scarcely felt before. She thought he would rip her apart. He was not gentle; he was a wild and uncontrollable entity. He bucked and fucked her black and blue through each and every one of her orgasms. When he struck a sensitive area inside her, he ground against it, stimulating her until she tightened increasingly and unbearably escalating her to another screaming orgasm. He prodded her, returned to a slow rhythmic thrusting or simply pounded himself furiously in and out of her.

Myra lost track of time. She could not remember how long they had been fucking, how many times he had made her come. She shuddered in time with Bastian's piston-like motion inside her as he continued to fuck her senseless. She was exhausted. Her last thought was that she could not possibly come any more. Her eyes closed and she went limp.

His strong arms held her, supporting her weight. And finally one last time, Bastian plunged deeply into her, shaking her to her core as he was readied for his own climax. His balls tightened suddenly, and he shouted as he closed one fist in her hair and locked the other onto her waist, his hip jerking as he spurted hot gouts of semen into her from both his cocks. Streams of his seed trickled from her as their bodies separated at last.

Time and space folded around them once more. Bastian lifted her into his arms and cradled him to his larger body. Wracked with sobs of pleasure, Myra could only cling to him, trembling with emotions she did not fully comprehend. Free your mind, he mentally whispered to her. She was safe, sheltered in his arms as he let her draw from him and share his power. She wept. He kissed her, stroking her face and hair until her weeping abated and she fell asleep in his arms. Exhaustion had swept her away.

"Rest, my pet. We have much to do when you awaken," he murmured against her hair as he lay her down upon a bed of the softest furs and silkiest linens he conjured with his power.

O.O

Myra came awake hours later, finding herself curled up against Shiloh in the bed they had shared. Her thighs and bottom was sore, her nipples ached and a rosy blush covered her skin. Had she dreamed it all? She looked around, searching for the one who had taken her to heights she'd never known before. A voice in her head called her, leading her back to the altar. She gladly went, beaming prettily as her eyes beheld the ruby skinned god who had made her his.

She ran into his arms. He embraced her tightly, holding her gently. "My precious one," he purred. "Look deep into my eyes. Witness all I have to give to you."

Myra gazed up into his deep ruby eyes and gasped in awe as she felt thunderstruck by power. It wrapped itself around her, sinking into her very skin. It was if she reached up and plucked a star from the heavens and held it within her soul. Light exploded from her, illuminating her.

Delving her hands into his hair, she jerked him down and melded their lips in a fierce kiss. Their tongues tangled and played, indulging in a decadent dance of heated passion. "You honor me, my Lord Bastian."

A smile crossed his face and he knelt before her. "No, my pet, your honor me. I am pleased to call you my High Priestess."

Shiloh joined them moments later, strolling over to them. She bowed to Bastian and Myra, before going down on one knee before them. "Hail Bastian, Favored Lord of Lust, Hedonism and Vengeance. Hail Myra, Favored High Priestess."

"Rise, my pet and accept my graces," he purred as he reached for her. She went eagerly into his arms. The kiss he bestowed upon her made her weak in the knees. She clutched at his muscled arms, willing her legs to hold her. "You both please me well. I have more gifts to grant you."

Shiloh smiled eagerly, for she enjoyed his gifts immensely. In each of his mighty hands was a whip. He handed one to each of them. "I call these Oathreaver. One strike will not only flay the skin from your enemies, but also has the ability to smite non-believers with my divine grace. You shall be able to take your vengeance in a most wicked way, delivering them onto me."

Shiloh's grin matched Bastian's as Myra's hands stroked over the obsidian crimson handle of the whip. She raised an eyebrow at him. "Will it deliver their souls to you?"

"Only if you wish it, my pet. Their fate is in your hands. Oathreaver gives you the power to take your vengeance. However, it is a binding contract once the words are uttered. Swift death to those who have wronged me is your oath. Never speak the words lightly," he explained to her as he reached for two more items that materialized upon the altar. "And this is the most important item I have to give the both of you."

Before him he held a few scanty scraps of ruby red and gold leather and metal that resembled a suit of armor. He handed Myra hers first and helped her into it. The red and gold piece that covered her torso consisted of a metal band, which she slipped on from the back. It wrapped around to the front where red leather cups that resembled claws cradled and lifted her breasts, leaving her nipples exposed. Next he slipped the red shoulder pauldrons into place and helped her into the gauntlets that went around her wrists. She wiggled her wrist around, noticing the claws that covered her hands and extended past her fingertips. His hands caressed her hips, slipping into place the claw inspired golden metal piece, which wrapped around her. A red leather loincloth dropped from the metal claws in the front and back. Completing the ensemble were a pair of red leather thigh high boots.

Myra danced about in her new armor, grinning widely as she accepted the other suit of it from Bastian's hands and helped Shiloh into hers. "You look good, Shiloh."

Shiloh looked down at the scanty armor, noticing a difference in the two suits. Where Myra's nipples were exposed, Shiloh's were not. She pouted prettily at Bastian. "I want armor like hers."

"My precious, the armor she wears is reserved solely for my High Priestess," Bastian explained. "And the armor you wear in designed solely for my Knight. You two are the top ranking members of my hierarchy. It would displease me if you grew greedy."

"Forgive me, my Lord Bastian," Shiloh bowed before him, showing him proper respect.

He nodded. "You know what you must do now. Spread the word of my greatness, attract of many new followers as you can and I shall reward you with more of my graces. Myra, my delicious one, I have a location for you to found my temple. My power will assist you in this endeavor. Finish your quest here and deliver onto me what I desire."

"Your will shall be done, my Lord. I am eager to please you." Myra embraced and kissed him one last time before stretching her hand out to Shiloh. "It is time. We must make our way back to the others."

"With pleasure. I am eager to find out how well Shanna succeeded in her mission." The wicked grin on her face matched the glint in the ruby skinned god's eyes.

To be continued...

O_o