The Long Walk Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She crept her lips forward, inching along and taking more and more of him into her mouth until his cock hit the back of her throat, causing her to gag. She backed off then, and breathed, only to begin again. She tried breathing through her nose and was able to get more of his cock in her mouth this time.

Juan became active too, pushing his hips into her face and grabbing Sarah by the hair, as his passion increased. He ended by cumming in her mouth. She took most of it, though some of it escaped her lips. She wiped off her chin, and rested back on her haunches, completely resigned at this point.

"Gracias!" Juan said, and she actually smiled at him.

"Earl!" Curly said, as the big man stepped into place.

"Here it comes, darlin'," Earl said, with his cock already out of his pants and ready for her mouth.

She opened her mouth wide to receive him. He was not as considerate as Juan had been. He immediately had Sarah by the back of the head, his hand twisting in a hank of her hair, and using the hair as a lever to pull her mouth toward him and push it away. It caused her to make some cries of anxiety around his cock but Earl only laughed at her discomfort and kept fucking her face.

"God damned gorgeous, big titted woman!" he snarled as he kept the motion of fucking her face.

When he was ready to cum, he grabbed Sarah by both ears and simply pulled her face to his large stomach. She tried to fight it but couldn't. He began to cum and she erupted but Earl laughed and held her in place. She was coughing and spewing cum and spit around the cock that was still lodged in the back of her mouth. It also came out of her nose.

Juan looked on with distaste, Poke just shook his head but Curly and Earl thought that it was funny. It left Sarah a mess but Curly thought it was funny enough that he proceeded to do exactly the same thing to her. This time Sarah didn't fight it. She allowed it to be done to her and knelt resigned and got messy again.

Curly and Earl, when Curly was finished fucking Sarah's face were almost rolling around with laughter.

"Now that's how to treat a woman!" Earl said.

It was Poke's turn then and he said: "Ain't either!"

"So, show us, partner," Curly said.

Poke proceeded to get some water and then he went to Sarah and stood her up. She was shaking from the treatment that she'd just received. He took the water and rinsed her off, her face, her breasts, and got all of the semen off of her.

She whispered a very quiet 'thank you'. She was in a position where such little favors were important.

Poke just smiled at her and then he surprised her totally by kissing her. Sarah was, if not willing, at least by then compliant, and allowed the kiss, which affected her a lot more than she wanted it to. Poke wasn't insistent, when the kiss was finished he stood back a step and smiled at the fearful woman, stroking her face with his hand.

Then he knelt, with the others kind of surprised, especially Curly and Earl, and Juan only watching and smiling.

Poke took Sarah's legs and pushed them off to the side, and proceeded to put his mouth against her pubic hair. It got a little squeal from Sarah. In response, Juan murmured encouragement, Curly simply looked on and Earl was frowning.

Poke had Sarah now with his hands behind her thighs, almost lifting her pussy to his mouth.

For her part, Sarah was hating what this gentle black man was doing to her, especially hating it because it was being so effective. She spoke to herself about not responding and yet the sensation of it began to creep in on her despite her efforts. Poke was very good at what he was doing to her.

Her eyes were closed, he head moved involuntarily and still Poke ate her. He brought her near to a crisis, and her barely suppressed sounds made that obvious. He stopped and her eyes flew open. Poke smiled at her and kissed her once again. Then he pushed on her shoulder. She understood and sunk to her knees obediently.

She was certainly not 'won over' but she was having difficulty denying the sensations, with which her body was still alive and tingling.

When she got to her knees, she was faced with a large black cock. She look up at him first and noted the smile on his face. He nodded and she simply opened her mouth and took him in. He wasn't rough; he wasn't insistent. He just let her suck on it and play with it. She held it in her hand and moved her head on it.

Sarah knew she had to, knew that very well by now, and also knew that she wanted to do this one well.

After a bit, Poke stopped her again. Her eyes showing her surprise this time also. He picked her up, lifting her a bit higher than his waist, and bending his hips, settled her down on his erection. It drove the wind out of her, and she sighed loudly.

Poke settled into a rhythm with Sarah. Her body, betraying her one more time, began where it had left off with his pussy eating from earlier. He moved with her; he moved her with himself and brought her to an unwanted orgasm, which she finally went through with loud cries and moans.

By the time Poke was finished, she had her arms around his neck and her face buried in his shoulder. He disengaged from her and she was looking at him with the ghost of a smile.

"Thank you, pretty lady," he said.

"Sarah," she mumbled.

"Thank you, Sarah."

Juan was there right away, before the euphoria had left her. She made a small surprise noise, as his arms enfolded her and he made love to her in the same gentle manner that Poke had. Sarah, for the second time, was swept away by it. She seemed to have lost her power to resist, that will was gone, overwhelmed by the love making of these two strange men.

She clung to Juan, having cum again, and she was crying now. She cried from the betrayal of her own body, from the humiliation of having given in to Poke and then to Juan and having almost liked it.

It was Earl that brought the situation back to reality:

"I'll show you how to fuck a woman now!" he blustered.

"Curly, help me with this whore!"he said next, grabbing Sarah and putting her down on all fours.

With no tenderness or ceremony, he stuck his cock into her pussy from behind, getting a yelp of surprise from Sarah. Curly took advantage of her surprise to stuff his stiff cock in her mouth. The two of them pulled the unfortunate Sarah back and forth like a rag doll, fucking her brutally.

Poke spoke out then: "Hey, Curly, man, we gotta go; gonna be a posse out for us and no quarter if'n they find us."

"You go, damn it," Curly said, "Earl and I are gonna do some fuckin' here."

Poke shook his head and went to his horse. He sat there on his horse and Juan was on his, they watched the continuing rape of Sarah by Curly and Earl.

The two men switched positions after a bit and laughed about Sarah's discomfort. Then, when Curly was behind her, fucking her pussy, he moved and shoved his slimy cock in her ass, with one thrust.

Sarah screamed around Earl's cock and the two men laughed again. They added that wrinkle to their fucking and worked Sarah over until they had each cum and were satisfied, each of them in the process having fucked the weary women's mouth, pussy and ass hole.

Both of them rose from the ground then and were smiling. Curly nudged Sarah with his boot and demanded that she get up. The weeping woman got up and stood miserably before them.

"You git on home!" Curly said.

"Home?" she echoed.

"Yes, jest down that road where we come from; git on home," he said.

"Walk?" she asked stupidly, her mind still reeling.

"No fly!" Earl said laughing.

"Clothes?" Sarah asked next in a very timid voice.

"As you are, damn it!" Curly said and Sarah began to cry.

"You wait one more minute, woman," Earl said, "And I'm gonna fuck you in the ass again!"

She turned and began to trudge toward the road. It was Poke that rode up to her then, and handed her a canteen of water.

"Thank you," she said miserably and walked out into the road that led to her home.

Back at the camp sight, the four of them agreed to divide their money and split up.

"A posse will be out lookin' for four of us," Curly said, "We can meet say in six months in the camp in Texas."

They agreed and went their separate ways. Poke and Juan went off together, while Curly and Earl lingered.

"I'm not goin' to no meeting in Texas," Poke said, as he and Juan rode. "Done with those critters."

Juan agreed and they rode away.

Curly and Earl were almost ready to go off themselves, when Earl said:

"Hey, why don't we go catch her and fuck her in the ass one more time?"

Curly laughed: "You never quit! We're risking a posse as it is."

In a little while they left together in a different direction from Poke and Juan.

Meanwhile, Sarah trudged along the road miserably. For the first half mile or so, she was crying uncontrollably. Her nose was running, she was dusty and dirty. She swigged the water and trudged on almost not caring anymore, lost in her misery. After a bit she used some of the water to wash her face to try to make herself feel better.

The thing that she didn't know was that Jim was back with the new stock early and alarmed at the obviousness of her having been taken away. All the signs along the road were still there: four horses and one person walking. He raised the neighbors, and they lost no time in setting out to look for the group.

Sarah heard the horses coming before she saw them. She looked around wildly and saw that there was absolutely no place for her to hide herself. She simply squatted down by the side of the road to try to cover herself in her misery. She was brought out of it by Jim's voice yelling her name. Then he was off his horse and racing toward her, tears in his eyes also.

Their nearest neighbor, Walt, brought a blanket and wrapped Sarah in the blanket. She cried uncontrollably for a bit, and only then explained about what had happened. She told them that there had been four of them. It's the only explanation that she ever gave.

"Walt," Jim said, "I've got to take Sarah home."

"Sure you do," Walt said, "Don't you worry, Jim' we'll get the varmints"

They went off then in opposite directions.

When Jim got Sarah home, Walt's wife was waiting for them. She bathed Sarah and took care of her, while Jim went off again to join the posse.

Poke and Juan had made sure not to leave a trail behind. Curly and Earl were not so fussy. As it occurred, Juan and Poke simply disappeared, and weren't caught. The posse did catch up, however with Curly and Earl, amid a stand of cottonwoods, armed with Sarah's description of them. They hanged the two men on the spot.

Epilogue:

Sarah and Jim settled into a good, albeit sometimes dangerous life together. About a year after her 'abduction', Jim was killed in a stampede, while helping a neighbor. Neighbors, though distant, were good to her and she began the process of running the place herself. She was very self sufficient but realized quickly enough that she needed help.

It was a Friday night in the late spring, with the weather still cool, that she heard a horse approaching. She went to the porch to see who it was; she was carrying a shotgun. The rider came up and stopped. To her absolute surprise, it was Poke.

They just looked at each other for a few minutes. Sarah made her decision and set the shotgun down, leaning it against the house.

"Yes?" she asked quietly.

"Heard that your man was lost," he said softly. "Kind of wanted to come to say 'sorry' in person."

Sarah nodded and waited. Poke went on:

"Heard what they done to Curly and Earl; mean, mean curs they was. Old Juan got shot in a gambling thing down in Mexico. Thought I should come back and say 'sorry'."

He had apparently said all that he needed to. He tipped his hat to her and began to urge the horse to ride.

"You can at least stay to supper," she said.

He looked at her and said: "Yes, if you invitin', I cin do that."

"I am," she said, going into the house.

He followed her in and she went on with her supper fixing. He asked for a wash and she directed him to where the well was. Through the window she watched him, as he removed his shirt and washed himself at the well. In the early evening, his black tinged skin shone with the water. She remembered but tried not to.

Over dinner she asked him if he was looking for work. He said that he was, and she offered him a place in their newly built bunk house and work on the property with her.

They established a routine that worked for them. The tension was always there but after a number of days seemed to lessen.

It was she that made the decision finally. A Sunday evening, late in the evening, about 9 PM. Poke was in the bunk house, where she could see a light shining, and she was restless in the house, thoughts and remembrances were continually crowding in upon her.

That was the night that she made her decision. She went to her bedroom and removed her clothes, all of them. Once she was stripped naked, she went out the back kitchen door. The night wrapped itself around her and this return to nakedness was for her, at that time, the most exciting thing she had experienced.

She knocked softly on his door and heard him say: "Come in." She opened the door and stood there naked and expectant, her nipples hard, and her breath coming fast. She had to take it forward to have her say before she lost her courage:

"Do it to me again! Do it like you do! Do everything again, please!"

He did!

She watched with eager eyes, as he removed all his clothes and she suddenly knew that she lusted for the beautiful, black nakedness of him.

It was a repeat of what he'd done, when the other three were watching but this time it was only the night that saw their love making. She sighed when he ate at her pussy. She gladly went to her knees, when he pushed on her shoulder and took him in her hand and then into her mouth, and then was taken up by him and hoisted onto his cock again and fucked. She clung to him and pressed him this time with hungry kisses, and when they'd both come, she held on to him and she trembled with the overwhelming emotion of it.

Then she kissed him lightly and went back to the house, wondering if it felt different to her, and not sure anymore at al

The thoughts fought within her mind, as though seeking dominance. She knew that she enjoyed having him here.She'd gone back to the bunk house a number of times to 'do it all again' but something was happening, and she just wasn't sure.

Then came a night when she asked him to saddle his horse and take her away, down the road a mile or so. He got the horse ready and then she stood there on the porch awaiting him. She was naked and wanted to have her hands tied and be pulled along behind the horse.

"Maybe this is what is needed," she thought feverishly to herself, as he went about tying her hands and got onto his horse, never taking his eyes off of her.

They went slowly, she trudged behind waiting for the overwhelming sense of remembrance to embrace her.When he got her about a half mile down the road, he got off of his horse. He stood there a moment looking at her, noticing that she was breathing hard, not from the walk behind the horse. He removed his own clothes then, stripping naked.

She watched him, regarding his nakedness, black and shiny in the moonlight, and she whined for him. She surprised herself at her reaction but she whined to have him right then:

"Poke," she said in a voice somewhere between beseeching and begging. "Can I have that? Can I?" She spoke as though she were out of her head then. "Let me kneel here now, and suck that wonderful thing, that wonderful black, lovely cock."She spoke as though she were overwhelmed, and she realized that she was. She continued to beg him then and there to allow her to suck his cock.

He moved to her and leaned against her naked back, taking in the sweet scent of her skin, fresh from the bath.

"First this," he said, "First this."

He kissed her spine first, and then the kisses descended to each ass cheek and with his clever hands he pried her ass cheeks apart and kissed her there.

She was startled and, as he moved and his lips descended to begin by grazing the hair that covered her vagina, she knew what was happening. It was suddenly, blindingly clear: this was no remembrance at all. This was all new: the walk down the road, being taken, hands tied, and the wonderful sight of his nakedness in the moonlight---it was all new, all right then, everything---new. This was no reenactment; she suddenly knew that as clearly as she knew anything at all.

She pushed her ass back toward his face, where his oral manipulation was quickly bringing her to a crisis, and then he moved. She mewled her displeasure involuntarily at first but then he was in front of her and his cock was pointed at her face and she thanked him:

"Oh, look at this, Poke, my Poke! Look at this!" With that, she took him into her mouth and made love to him and sucked his cock in the moonlight. He didn't cum in her mouth, though she wanted him to. He moved again and, went behind her, with her now leaning against his saddle and plunged into her from behind, filling her, bringing her, letting her wail it to the night.

He took her back home then and settled her, tired, into her bed before going to the bunk house. Her eyes glistened in the dark for just a little bit, as she spoke to herself:

'Yes, this is all new!" She was sure of it, and here she hadn't ever believed really in redemption before.

He was working in the barn the next day. She took a morning bath and knew that she needed to make some kind of statement, also still in her mind was the desire from last night to have him in her mouth spurting his cum. It was a picture, and idea somehow that she fancied, almost overwhelmingly. She smiled with it.

It was a warm day, and not much breeze blowing. She took a late cup of coffee for him to the barn. He smiled when she walked in with the coffee.

He took it and nodded a 'thank you', then she smiled and walked back to the barn door. She hesitated there, as he still watched her, and she unbuttoned her house dress, and stepping out of it, stood in the doorway naked. Poke set the coffee down and smiled at her.

"This is what I want to say, Poke," she began softly, as she went to him, "This is how it is. I realized that when we were playing last night. This is how it is."

When she got to him he reached for her and she put up a restraining hand, saying:

"Please, this time, this one time this way for me! For me to make this clear."

She unfastened his pants and had them down and off with his boots. She gazed at his nakedness in front of her and put her hand out and took his balls in her hand, and then she began to mouth his prick. She alternated by licking down the underside of the cock and taking his balls in her mouth. Then she went back to the head of the cock and sucked it earnestly. She worked at it, gaining more and more of the cock in her mouth with each attempt, spaced out by short breathing sessions.

Poke stroked her hair and smiled down at her; Sarah had her eyes glued to his, as she sucked him off.

"Lovely, beautiful, lovely woman!" he crooned down at her.

She took her mouth off of his cock and said, licking the underside of the head:

"Poke's woman!" Then she went back to her work and finally brought him, his cock way back at the back of her throat, with his cum shooting into her mouth and down her throat.

She got up then and and said: "Poke, honey, that one was for me, to say that. You just know where I am."

"I do!" he said, grinning and kissing her, his big hands possessing her ass cheeks, which she wiggled in appreciation.

"Lunch in about an hour and a half," she said, and she walked away. At the door, with the house coat flung over her shoulder, to continue to show him her nakedness, she said: