The Long Weekend Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachsf1
beachsf1
183 Followers

"Do you mind, I prefer to stay here?" Claire said keeping her options open because she knew what happens in bedrooms.

Jake stepped back while Claire stood up. He was taken aback as he had not remembered that she was taller than his six foot one inch body. As she stood, her blouse and bra fell completely off and landed on the floor on top of Beth's. Beth took Jake's hand, while he took Mrs. Greene's arm to steady her as they stepped away from the heap of discarded clothing.

Beth spoke up, "Jake, can you help me with Claire's skirt?"

With the request, Beth began to lower the zipper on the side seam. Jake reached out and took the waist band in each hand and gently lowered it to the floor. He had to bend over to do so and so found himself on one knee, then two knees, as he helped Mrs. Greene out of her clothes. He saw plain white panties that seem to be hiding a large amount of pubic hair over top of a larger rounded protrusion then a significant camel toe.

"Now my panties Jake. I'll keep my plaid school girl skirt on, if you don't mind."

Jake swiveled on his knees and reached under Mrs. Palmer's short skirt and found the waistband of her clean white panties. He pulled them down and felt her hand on his shoulder as she steadied herself before stepping out of them. The short skirt barely covered her sex and left a lot of wrinkled thigh exposed. Jake ran his hands up the back of her legs and gave the naked cheeks of her bum a squeeze.

"You cheeky monkey." Beth exclaimed playfully, as she jumped from the intrusion.

"Are you ready Claire?" Beth asked her guest who seemed to be a bit shocked at what was happening.

The question took a few seconds to sink in and similar to her response to the removal of her skirt she simply nodded.

Jake turned back to find a pair of trembling legs with knees and thighs pressed together. He gently but confidently placed his large hands on the front of her legs just above her knees. He wrapped his fingers gingerly over her wide hips then around the large firm solid thighs and on the outside of each leg swept his hands upwards over the long side seam until he found he thin elastic top.

"Last chance he said, as he tilted his head upward to see her face, looking down at him." Hearing no response, he peeled the top of the panties down. They were loose at the back and her bum became exposed first and she felt the nakedness. The front was held back the roughly trimmed triangle of pubic hair but the panties came to a complete stop when they reached her clenched thighs.

"It will be fine, Mrs. Greene." Jake offered as he waited for her reply. While waiting, he moved his fingers to the front of her legs and pushed them back to back between her upper thighs. He pushed softly, suggesting and then encouraging her to open her legs to permit him to continue. Beth who had been watching the unfolding deed, put her hands on Claire's back and abdomen to reassure her. The physical contact by the older lady seemed to help and Claire succumbed to the moment and released the tension in her legs. She let out her breath in one noisy gasp and sucked her tummy. A gap appeared just below her crotch and Jake worked the panties down. They were now rolled up and formed a horizontal band across her mid thighs.

Jake slipped his finger into her crotch to pull them down and in doing so, discovered her abnormally large clitoris and labia. The back of his index finger scraped the area as he fought a way for the damp fabric to get through the small gap in the thighs.

He finally managed to get them to her knees, then her ankles.

"Lift your left foot please, Mrs. Greene." Jake suggested as he pulled up gently on her ankle much the way a horse groom with their mount. Jake felt her rebalance herself on her right leg and as she drew up her foot he deftly slipped off the panties. He soon had the other foot up and she was completely naked while he knelt in front of her.

"See that was not so hard." Beth called out in a sing song voice. "Take my hand and Jake you take her other one." Beth directed as she started out toward the living room.

"Just a little spin to get used to the feeling, shall we?" Beth urged the group who looked like grade school kids doing a May day dance. The trio bounced and skipped through the house, returning to the dining room. 'Jake, have a seat while Claire and I go to the kitchen and make you a bite of lunch." It was more of order than a question and Jake took a chair.

Beth and Claire moved to the kitchen. "How do you feel?" Beth asked as she pointed at the chips and soda for Claire. As she reached for the bread and cold ham she heard Claire's reply.

"I can't speak it's so unnerving. I think it feels good, but I can't be sure."

"That's why I thought you and I might have a few minutes alone with Jake. It can be overwhelming at first. Can you get a small bowl and serve some ice cream. He likes that for desert. If there is something to do, the fact that you are naked is less important." Beth advised as she completed her sandwich. With a confident and reassuring look to Claire she led the way back into the dining room.

"Here you go Jake, plus I've got ice cream for desert." Beth said, emphasizing the last part of the sentence. Beth was close to Jake as she served the sandwich plate then stepped aside to allow Claire to play the other tray near him. He noticed that her nipples had reduced in size as she became more comfortable with being nude but she was still very nervous. He put a hand on her hip and thanked her for the food. Claire let him keep his hand on her hip for a few moments before moving away to her chair.

Beth resumed her position standing next to him while he ate. She pressed her body into his as she put her arm around his neck, ensuring the ownership was established. There was a nervous silence as they watched him eat. Beth stared at her lover and Claire could not help but notice the little stares and smiles that passed between them.

"Are you ready for desert Jake?" Beth asked as she stood up and moved close to his chair. "We found out last night that he prefers a special way to eat his ice cream. I hope you don't mind." Beth explained to Claire as she watched Jake pick up the small bowl. Beth stepped closer and Jake raised the bowl so that her aged nipple was embedded in the cold dessert. She winced at the initial exposure but sighed deeply and held his head as he withdrew her soft sagging breast to suck deeply on the rampant twitching nipple. Claire gasped at the sight and watched in amazement as Jake feasted on his desert. Beth held her position until he had finished the bowl.

"Doesn't that remind you of mommy?" Beth observed as he placed the bowl on the table. While he did so, Beth retreated to her chair closer to Claire. "Could I have my dessert now?" holding her hands open and visually encouraging Jake to come to her.

While he walked back he saw Beth pouring a small amount of lube into her hand while Claire watched.

"Come here Jake." Beth requested confidently.

With Jake standing next to her, Beth raised her hand and grasped Jake's sex. He was surprised but not shocked. Claire was shocked as well as being embarrassed to witness such a deliberate act. Claire maybe embarrassed but she watched the obscene act and found herself incapacitated and taking shallow breaths. She began to fidget in an attempt to control herself.

"Do you mind Claire? It's what we talked about the serendipity of an opportunity that offers us a chance to explore ourselves. Being naked is not about sex, unless you're my age. I don't know how many good times I have left in me and I can not afford to let a good chance slip by." Beth said as she continued to stretch and pull at Jake's now horizontal rod. She took it in her hand and gently pulled back the foreskin to reveal the mushroom head. Claire sat open-mouthed in amazement at the wanton act in front of her but was incapable of moving. She was being transported to a world she had never seen. Beth fondled the teenager and with each stroke he seemed to get harder and harder.

Beth looked Claire in the eyes as she began to more openly massage a boy's penis in front of her friend. Jake felt his member getting fuller as it began its inevitable upward arc.

"Jake why not move closer to Claire so she can see?" Beth suggested and with her left hand pushed on his hip in the direction of Claire. Jake moved closer as instructed and is now very close to Claire who still clutched her hands together on her lap.

"Go ahead touch it." Beth suggested as she found her voice after watching the seduction of her guest. "You know your comment about community out reach...I think it is now time to reach out."

Claire smiled at the clever double entendre, reached out and put her hand out to touch the hot velvety offering. She quickly pulled it away. Jake reached out and took her hand. "It's okay Mrs. Greene. I want you to." he said placing her fingers around his sex and urging her to act.

Claire raised her arm back up and this time wrapped her fingers around the shaft. "I've never felt one before. My husband just pushes it in and after he has his way he goes to the bathroom to wash it off before putting on his pajamas and coming to bed."

Jake watched her in a trance like mode, fondle him. She was amazed at how firm it was, how hard yet spongy, how rigid yet supple. She felt its powerful weight and its innate strength. She rubbed her thumb over the mushroom head. "It's so big. I had no idea your penis would grow so large." she said in wonderment.

"It gets even bigger if you do this." Beth says and reaches for Jake's hip to draw him back to her chair. "With my arthritis, I can't kneel any more I hope this is okay, dear?" Beth continues as she leans forward to take the head of his swollen cock in her mouth. She worshiped the end of his member with her lips and tongue while holding the hairless scrotum in her hands.

"Jake you are so big today. Are you just happy to see me or is it because Claire is here?" Beth asked between mouthfuls of sweet boy meat.

"Both I think, but you mouth is like velvet on my cock. It feels so good." Jake responded. Thinking ahead with a quick young brain, he realizes he doesn't have any condoms with him so fucking Claire is out of the question but he wondered if he could get her to suck his cock. It was turning into quite a 'nooner".

"I thought so. But remember, you came to see me, so I go first."

"Claire do you want to feel what it's like when I suck him?' Beth asks to her intently watching guest, as she reached for Claire's hand and pulled it firmly toward the engorged cock. "Put your hand here and feel the pulsations he is giving off whenever I tongue hm."

Claire leans in to get a close look at Beth's mouth on Jake's cock and with each swirl of the tongue she feels a small spasm from the underside ridge. She weakens the grip she took on his member and begins to feel more twitches and quivering coming from his essence.

"Claire, put your tongue next to mine on the end of his cock and feel his response." Beth directed before continuing, 'I know with you here, he is so excited he won't last long.

Jake looked down to see Claire lean in and watch the two tongues sweep over the end of his jerking manhood."

"Jake, I need you now. If I stand up and hold onto the table will you fuck me right here, right now?" Beth said in excited desperation.

This had already gone on longer than Claire husband who obviously never believed in any kind of foreplay or after love. Jake nodded and pulled back so Claire's and Beth's tongue came off his cock.

Beth slowly raised herself to standing and facing the table placed her elbows on the shiny surface and offered her flat shiny backside to Jake. Jake lifted the pleated skirt over her hips and folded it back over her waist. With his foot he shoved her feet apart as he ran his fingers over her sex.

"Claire, can you pass be the small bottle. I need to be sure we have enough lubrication." Claire felt that if her insides were anything like Beth's no additional lubrication would be necessary, but quickly passed the bottle to Jake. He squeezed some into his hand, passed his hand over his long glistening cock before putting it between her legs and sliding his fingers inside her. Beth felt the entry of his long fingers and her knees sagged with excitement.

"Hurry Jake! Please!"

Jake placed the bottle on the table and stepped in behind Beth to grab her hips. He slid his cock along her bum, before finding the entry and firmly slid in. He thrust repeatedly until he was fully buried and like last night felt that his cock and her vagina were meant for each other.

He took hold of her hips and began a slow thrust and withdrawal. The lube made it effortless and the smacking sound of his balls on her thighs was the music she wanted to hear. Claire became overcome with the sensuous nature of the flagrant act. She knew she should be shocked but instead she was aroused. She knew she should leave but instead she stayed. She knew she should turn away but instead she watched. She saw his cock glistening with a combination of juices enter and withdraw. She saw his young strong hips drive his sex into her and she saw Beth accept his penetrations. She heard the liquid squishy sound of the soft moist flesh being abased. She smelt the odor of sex that she had smelled in the bedroom earlier.

Beth turned her head to look at Claire, and although she had never thought of a woman lover, asked plaintively, "Touch my breast, please touch my breast."

Claire as if in a trance, reached out and touched another woman's breast for the first time. She felt its softness, its life. She saw the nipples had grown and remembered how she liked hers touched by Jake and reciprocated with Beth.

Beth struggled to keep her balance as Jake picked up the pace and his thrusting became more aggressive. The table groaned under the assault and Beth gave into the assault.

"Finger me Jake." Beth said with what might have been thought was a final breath.

Jake reached around her hips and sought under her sparse coating of wiry pubic her clit. He found it and began to finger. He found that rhythm that was faster than his thrusts and he could feel her orgasm surging through her. Although he had not cum, he buried himself to the hilt in her cunt and held her tight while the energy and lightning exploded within her.

He held her up as she fought for air He felt the weight of her body on his cock and knew her body was trembling and ready to fall. He pulled out and grabbed her tight.

Please. To the bedroom, I need to lie down, I can't stand, to the bedroom." was all that he and Claire heard.

He virtually carried her down the hall and after Claire pulled back the covers, he laid her down.

"Jake," she said "I can't leave you like that but I can not go on. It was too exquisite, too intense."

"I might be able to help." Claire offered. "What could I do?"

"Could you suck him off for me Claire, that's what I would do if I could? Just sit on the bed and Jake will guide you. I know his penis has been in me, but it's okay, we're clean and it won't taste bad at all." Beth offered.

"I don't think I could do that, I'm not ready? Is there something else?" Claire demurred. Watching and touching is one thing but kissing a man's or a boy's penis was too much. The worry, the guilt would be too much."

"Sit on the bed and face me, Claire." Jake directed so as to keep things going.

Claire sat and as she did so she felt Beth move around in the bed so she was lying next to Claire's leg. She felt Beth's arm around her waist as Jake moved to stand in front of her. His rampant juice covered cock was only inches away from a virgin mouth.

"First, let me taste you." Jake said as he squatted down between her legs and beheld her large jutting clit. He turned his head to look at Beth who was staring at the protruding sex and encouraged him to move forward. Jake moved his face in and laid his long serpent like tongue on her slit and brought it up to wash over her. He tasted her arousal and savored the moment. He had never sucked cock, he wasn't gay or bi, but Claire's clit felt like he was sucking a cock. He knew what he liked and did it to Claire. She let him, more than that, she wanted him. Her husband had never done this to her. No one other that Annie this morning had seen it never mind touch it, lick it or suck it. She was besieged with guilt but overwhelmed with desire and let herself go.

He had wound her up good, hoping that when he stood up she might respond. Beth knew how good Jake's tongue could be, and as she watched Jake guide Claire's mouth to his cock, Beth knew Clair was gone.

Claire had watched Beth, but doing it was so much better. She kissed it once and felt the lube smooth satiny head on her lips. She gave a little lick and tasted something she had never thought of tasting, the sex juices of a man and a woman. She pulled back and turned her head away.

'I'm sorry, I can't. I'm not ready."

Jake couldn't wait. Beth had brought him to the edge. The retreat from the brink during the walk from the dining room had ended and a renewed feeling was building. He slipped his hands gently around her head as he tried to guide her mouth to the sensitive areas of his cock. He felt her reluctance and let go.

"Lie back on the bed then Claire." Jake encouraged with a soothing tone.

As Claire lay back on the bed, Beth found herself looking at the large mons contoured with heavy wiry pubic hair. But what fascinated her was the smooth opalescent clit that was protruding below her pubic hair above a very large swollen labia. Beth found that she only had to move her head a little and move her body slightly to get better line that she had a perfect view of Claire's sex. When Jake stepped up and straddled Claire's thigh, all Beth had to do was to turn her head a little bit and she also had a great view of the cock that had recently been pummeling her. Jake took his steel hard cock in his hand and began to work the length of it and this squishy noise due to the lube and their combined juices was heard by all three. Claire sat up on her elbows and looked down at Beth staring at her sex and Jake staring at her sex and masturbating furiously.

"Claire, touch your breasts for me please. Play with your nipples." Jake stated as she turned to stare at Claire watching him stroke. Claire moved her hands to each breast and take a teat in between her thumb and index finger and began to knead and pull on her nipples for the first time in her life. She had wanted to for years but had never let herself. This was all she needed, someone to say it was okay.

Beth moved her face forward, opened her mouth and pursed her lips, and pressed them against Claire's clitoris. She had never been with another woman, and never expected to. She was sure she was heterosexual but the intensity and the sensuousness of the situation had broken down any barriers and any doubts as to whether or not she should let herself go down on her neighbor.

Beth knew what she liked, and she knew how Jake liked her to suck his cock, so what was so hard about this. She laid her tongue over the spherical knob of Claire's sex and drew little circles around it. She then made a furrow in her tongue and slid it under the protrusion as she would have done if Jake's cock had been in her mouth. She felt Claire trembling, her labia swelling and began to taste of flow of release from Claire's vagina. The smell of the virginal arousal, was a woman smell. It was new, it was different, but it was wonderful.

Beth felt something on the side of her face and turned to find the Jake had lowered the tip of his cock to touch her cheek. She turned her head and ran her tongue over the head of Jake's cock. She tasted the thin liquid salty pre-cum, she tasted the lube and she also tasted the come from her own pussy covering the end of Jake member. Beth knew she was too tired, too exhausted to endure tthe rigors of sucking off Jake. She turned her attention to Claire and laying her head on Claire's thigh languidly nuzzled, nipped, licked and finally suckled on Claire's clit.

beachsf1
beachsf1
183 Followers