The Long Weekend - Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeaah." Sonia whispered.

With each thrust I pushed more of my finger in till the whole finger was in. Sonia tightened her asshole again so I picked up my speed and started to fuck her pussy harder. Sonia moaned again and relaxed her asshole. I pulled the finger almost all the way out and gently inserted my second finger in stretching her open.

"Umpffh!" Sonia bit her lip. I stopped moving my hand but not my cock. "Go on, I'm ok" she said.

I started to move the second finger in little by little, moving it back and forth. Sonia was now once again very wet and aroused. She started pushing her pushing back to my dick as I started to move my finger in and out. Sonia was now moaning with every movement. Sensing it was time; I pulled my fingers out of her now stretched asshole and also pulled my dick out.

Not giving her time to tighten again, I placed the head of my well lubricated cock on her asshole and gently pushed the head in.

"Oh fuck!" she yelped quietly.

I pushed my dick in half way like my finger and then started moving it back and forth. Everything thrust made Sonia groan louder. In one final motion I pushed my whole cock in her ass, and she was no longer an anal virgin!

Sonia ass was very tight around my cock and I could feel it milk me with every thrust. I started to pick up speed fucking her ass now full vigor.

"Oh yea! That's a tight ass! I love it" I groaned.

"Fuck it baby, I saved it for you. Fuck it as much as you want!" She whispered.

I was now fucking her ass without mercy. Sonia reached down and started rubbing her clit with her fingers. My balls slapped her pussy every time my whole dick went in her ass. I could feel Sonia's finger tips on my balls as she rubbed her clit.

I could feel Sonia's ass tightening further. I guess she was about to cum. I was started to sweat and it was now dripping on her back with every thrust.

"I'm there! I can't hold it." I moaned.

"Me too! don't stop!" She ground loudly.

I fucked her ass and which a few seconds I shot like a loaded gun!

"Yea baby, now!" I grunted.

"Yea, me too!"

Sonia arched her back and squeezed her asshole tight around my cock milking me even more. Her asshole around my cock so far has been the best feeling my cock has ever felt! I had the longest orgasm I had felt in a long time and for once Sonia recovered sooner than me. Sonia just stretched out on her stomach and I lay on her back with my cock still in her. Only after I started to soften did I pull out.

"Thank you." I whispered in her ear. She didn't say anything just sighed softly.

"You ok?" I asked.

Sonia turned around slowly, looked into my eyes and said "perfect!"

Sonia and I cuddled for a little bit, but the massage as well as the new anal experience had her exhausted so Sonia dozed of in my arms. I just continued to look her naked sleeping form thinking about the changes of fortune that brought a girl like her into my life. It dint matter that that we were related, that we were family. She was mine and I was hers so long as we needed each other and that's what mattered. I gently slipped out of bed, tucked her in and headed back to my couch.

Feedback and comments are always welcome.

12