The Long Weekend - Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started moving my hips bath and forth still laying on top of her. I kissed her neck and earlobe as I fuck her pussy. Sonia was wetter than I had ever felt her. Her pussy was making suction sounds with every thrust.

"Oh fuck baby, you're so wet!" I panted.

I got up and pulled Sonia's legs up. I placed her feet on my chat and started to fuck her pussy. I was now fucking her even deeper, feeling her cervix hit my tip every time I fuck her. Sonia was now grunting and pinching her nipples. I could see her juices seep out as I fucked her pussy. I reached down and rubbed her ass cheeks. Her ass was wet with her juices as well. I squeezed her wet ass.

"Squeeze my ass!" she said.

Sonia was delirious, moving her head back and forth, grunting in coherently. Reach reached between her legs and started rubbing her clit with her fingers. Seeing this I started ramming her faster.

"Fuck!" she said. "I'm gonna cum!"

Sonia squeezed her legs together making her pussy tight as she came and arched her back. I fucked her though her orgasm, but I was a wild animal now caring only about my lust, and I pulled out my very wet cock, and pushed the head into her asshole. Her pussy had made the asshole very wet to it went it, but Sonia wasn't ready.

"Aaooowww!!!" she almost screamed.

"Yea baby, I'm gonna fuck your ass now with my hard cock" I panted.

Sweat was now pouring from my brow as I managed to get my whole cock in. I knew she was probably sore from last night but I had become selfish. I wanted to fuck that ass, and I wanted to cum. I was very horny and about to blow my load. I kept feet on my shoulders and shoved my cock in all the way.

Sonia bit her lip and stopped from screaming. I fucked her ass back and forth and after a few strokes came in her ass. I blew load after load in her ass. And then slowly pulled out leaving my cum inside her. I lay next to her and she hugged me again.

"You are my world." She whispered.

"You have given me more than I could have asked for" I said. "I'm sorry I kinda lost my mind there."

"You're apologizing because I made you horny? That was probably the best compliment you could have given me." she said.

"I'll never understand women!" I said after being confused for a few moments.

After coming down from our sexual high, we decided to have a quick wash for hygienic reasons. We came back to the room and get back into bed.

"I hope you're not done yet. You can't just give me a thrill like that and not expect me to have seconds or thirds!"

"I'm gonna have a hernia at this rate!" I joked

"Its ok you have health insurance! I want to be fucked all night!" She ordered playfully

"I'm at your service, M'lady" giving a small bow.

Sonia and I made love/had sex two more times that night. It was the best sex I had had in my life because not only was Sonia a very sexy and sexual women, but because we truly cared for each other. We loved each other as lovers, and as family. This double bond that we share maybe taboo for the world, but it's brought us closer than either could have ever dreamed possible.

I woke up Monday morning with a slight sadness knowing that today I would be heading home. As I was getting my bearings, I noticed that Preeti and Neha were dressed and getting ready to go out.

"Early morning?" I asked watching them puttering around the living room.

"Yea" replied Neha. "Got a call from my boss. We're meeting at working to go over some reports for a potential customer."

"But today is a holiday." I said.

"Yea, we though so too" replied Preeti indignantly, "but that's corporate America."

They continued to get ready as Sonia also walked out of her room. She looked around and understood the situation better than I had.

"When you guys plan to be back?" she asked. Both shrugged.

"Well I'm going to go for a shower." she said, then looking at me just winking and walked into her room. This intrigued me and I had an inwardly smile.

Soon both Neha and Preeti left and I immediately got into action. I made sure the door was locked, then walked to Sonia's room, stripped naked, grabbed my towel, and walked into the bathroom, where Sonia was waiting for me under the shower wearing nothing but a grin and gold chain with her favorite pendant. She had started the shower and the steam was starting to fill the enclosed space. With beads of water from the spray wetting her fair body, Sonia's fair complexion looked heavenly in the misty light. The water droplets had started trailing down her breasts and were started to drip slowly down her now stiffening nipples. The dark color of her nipples was even more of a contrast to her fair skin in the steamy air. Her wet hair and sultry look once again filled me with the extremely family passion as I joined her in the tub and pressed by lips to hers. Our tongues searching for one other as we moved under the warm shower.

Knowing that this was probably our last coupling this visit, both of us had an urgency that went beyond words. Sonia immediately got hold of my dick and starting stroking it to full length as my fingers slid down between her legs and started rubbing her lips. We continued to kiss each other as we let our hands pleasure our loins. I slipped a couple of fingers in her pussy and started to rub her clit with my thumb, pressing on it gently. I bent my fingers as I applied pressure to her clit and started rub her now puffin g-spot. Sonia started to squeeze my hardening dick harder and her legs started to buckle from the movements of my fingers.

"Fuck me." She whimpered.

I pushed back again the wall and Sonia raised and place one leg on the side of the tub for support. I picked her up a little and then lowered her on my cock. It slid it extremely easily. Sonia wrapped her legs around my waist as I grabbed her ass for support. With her back still against the wall, I started to pump my dick into her. I didn't start slow and I wasn't gentle. I bucked my hips and continued to slam into her pussy as best I could in that position. The water was making splashing sounds every time I went deeper into her. Sonia was scratching my back with her nails again, as he breasts bounced every which way.

"Yea baby," I groaned, "You like it hard don't you?"

"Ohhhhh, is that all you got?" she taunted, "Have I tired you out?"

Hearing this, I lifted Sonia off my cock, made her turn around, and bent her at the waist. I then guided my dick into her pussy and started to ram into her. Sonia held out her hand and held the wall for support.

"This hard enough for you?" I said gruffly not really caring for an answer

Sonia just groaned through clenched teeth. Acting as if my ego as been bruised, I started to gently smack her bent ass as I fucked out her pussy and this pushed her off the edge. For the first time this weekend, Sonia screamed her orgasm out. As if she had been waiting for this, she screeched with each spasm her pussy made and this just made my hornier.

Without saying anything, I pushed my slippery cock out and pushed the head into her asshole repeating the events of the previous night night. Sonia was prepared this time and she moaned loudly. I held her waist and kept still. She relaxed a moment later and I pushed in further feeling exhilarated knowing that this was only the third time her ass was been ravaged. Feeling like the animal again I started humping her ass. I was grunting with every thrust now and Sonia was moaning even louder.

"I love fucking your ass." I managing through my lust. "So tight."

"Yea, fuck it baby. Fuck it as you want!" She managed.

I continued my piston movement back and forth and could see the rim of her asshole turning red. I slapped her ass again harder this time, and I saw my hand's imprint on her ass cheek. I rubbed and massaged her ass as I moved my dick back and forth in her now relaxed asshole. Sonia started squeezing her ass around my cock and I could feel my balls tightening and the onslaught of the impending explosion. I held Sonia by her waist, bent my knees and started to fuck her ass with the speed and intensity of the animal I had become, causing Sonia to give a muffled yell.

"Mmmpphhhhhhh!"

"Oh I'm gonna cum!" I groaned. "Aaargh!!" I managed as I shot my load deep in her ass.

"Oh yea! I can feel it. Cum in me!" She encouraged.

I continued to unload my cum in her ass, feeling her ass wrap tighter around my spurting cock. The water continued to fall us, and I slowly pull my cock out of her now dark red asshole. I helped Sonia stand up and we hugged each other. We let the water washed away our sexual juices off our bodies as we continued our embrace of blissful contentment.

We finished our shower and I got ready. We had our lunch together where we talked in general about family and friends. We didn't say how much we will miss each other; we didn't plan when to meet again. We didn't dwell on what we were missing, but in our unspoken words cherished the last three incredible days.

I had had many long weekends before this one and of course have had many after. But I can honestly say that this was the best long weekend I have had so far in my life! Yes our parting was hard, but we know that we live for the moments when we can be together and cherish them for as long as we can. How long can this go on? Neither of us can answer that. But since any intimate moment between us is more than what most family members share, we count our blessings for what we have.

For those who are wondering, Sonia did start her cycle the following day.

Feedback and comments are always welcome.

12