The Long Weekend: Thursday Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I entered the room and there was nothing there except my brief case, and a Blackberry PDA. I undid the tape on the briefcase and opened it to count the money inside. There was a text message open and all I had to do was reply with my total. Without hesitation I typed $10,000 and hit SEND.

I don't know how long I waited. I did turn the TV on and began to search the channels when I heard a knock on the door. I ran to it and it was the man with the clip board.

"I am here to confirm your bid sir." I handed him the brief case and he placed a bank style money counter on the entertainment center, broke the bands on the money in the brief case and fed it through. In less than a minute the small screen flashed 10,000.

"Very good sir." He said looking at the screen before turning to me. "The ladies are all bathing as we speak, they have an hour to do so and garb themselves in travel appropriate attire. The ladies will remain blindfolded until you choose to remove them. We have ensured that all their vehicles are equipped with GPS and the GPS is programmed with the directions to their homes. There you may do as you wish."

"Did I win?" I blurted out.

For the first time the man with the clipboard smiled. "Yes sir, indeed you did. Are you ready to make your selection?"

"Yes," without hesitation "2513."

"Very good sir," he reached into an attaché case and removed a pair keys then placed the cash into another pocket. "I will come get you when she is ready."

I stood there in the room alone. Then it hit me, I didn't say 2513 because I was going to do a favor for Chuck. I said 2513 because I wanted her. I wanted to hold ever bit of her. I wanted to touch every piece of skin. I wanted to kiss and lick every inch of her. I was going to leave the blind fold on for as long as I could. I said 2513 because I wanted to fuck Tricia.

12