The Lost Poem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he knew he needed to touch her more, with more of his body…touching more of hers. He slid his hand up her body, turned and straddled her with his legs so he was sitting on her stomach, looking at her. More honey trickled between her breasts. His penis lay on her naked skin; and they shared heat not even needing the heat from the fire anymore to keep them warm. The last drop was dropped carefully onto her lips. He lowered himself to lick her lips, but not to kiss. When the long lick ended he hoped she was ready to jump into high gear because he was.

He chose the last five spots quickly as he watched her squirming. Her eyes were closed, her head already tossing. He chose her lips again. He also wanted to chose her navel and watch her react to him again. He couldn't get enough of her breasts so that would count as two. But he saved the last drizzle for her most private area; he drizzled it right where he wanted to lick most.

"Please now let me touch you," she groaned.

And he responded, "Please do." They reached for each other.

He kissed her first and thought how great it was to have to her respond and feel her lips moving against his. The taste of the honey mixed with the taste of wine as their tongues searched for each other. Each moment he had taken to please her was worth it. The only way this moment could be better would be for her to wake up beside him the next morning.

Her hands were touching him everywhere she could reach…each touch awakening his senses. His body hadn't felt like this in a long time. Their bodies rubbed together and by the time he remembered to lick the honey off her nipples it was spread over her breasts. He used his whole tongue to lap up the honey, enjoying her skin and her moans.

Her leg rubbed against him while he kissed her lips one more time. Then he remembered her belly button and slowly slid down her body. As his tongue dipped into her sensitive navel, it seemed as if it were tied to other muscles in her body. Her hips started rocking, her toes curled. Only after she begged him to stop did he remember the honey he'd already drizzled on her even lower down. He wanted her, needed her, desired her.

He positioned himself between her legs and rubbed his hands on her inner thighs as he lowered himself to lick, suck and taste her femininity. She started to squirm as his tongue delved deeper and then began to thrust in and out of her.

She pushed herself into his face, played with her breasts and tossed her head back. His tongue teased her sensitive nub. Her moaning was getting louder and he knew she was close to her climax. At this moment he wanted her orgasm more than he wanted his own. He could feel his own heat grow even more as she orgasmed while his tongue played with her clitoris. He moaned in pleasure as he watched her heightened bliss.

She was now almost purring, as if remembering the pleasure. Her eyes were on him, like a cat on the prowl; she didn't use words, but she didn't need them for what she was after. She wasn't a gentle kitten any more…she was a cat with one thing on her mind and it wasn't yarn.

He was sitting now and she was on all fours facing him. Her eyes shifted from his eyes to his manhood. She licked her lips. She was rougher now in her touches. She touched him, but instead of receiving the kiss he expected she pushed him over. His legs slipped from under him and suddenly he was on his back. She was taking control now…like a tiger…without a word.

She moved quickly and climbed over him like a pounce. She didn't face him, but sat on his stomach, with her back to his face. He hoped she liked anal play since he wasn't going to resist with this beautiful view.
There was something else he was anticipating more though. He knew his penis was high in the air showing his pleasure and anticipation. He moaned in anticipation as her breath blew across his shaft first, and then she licked the pre-cum off before taking it into her mouth. How had she even thought she could disappoint him? This was better than his fantasies.

She massaged him with her tongue, and then slid down deeper and deeper. He moaned softly, wondering if it was the back of her throat he felt. Trapped in her mouth, he was breathing deeply… hungering for her. She slipped almost off of him, then slid down taking him deeply again…and again.

His hands felt for her bottom and stroked her wonderfully soft cheeks. She wiggled on him…from pleasure, he hoped. His fingers traced the crevice between her cheeks, even though he was slightly distracted. She slid back towards his face farther as she went up and down on him. She was now close enough that he could lick her crevice. His tongue explored, then tickled her anus.

This time as she slid on him, she slid all the way off. Without turning she continued her purring, and said, "I'd rather have you cum inside me. Can we do that?"

When he gladly answered in the affirmative she turned to face him. He desperately wanted her to kiss him again…he needed that connection. They were both thinking the same thing and the kiss was long as she moved her body over his. He held onto her as he rolled over and placed her on the bottom.

He spread her legs so he could tease her swollen lips with his manhood. He could feel that she was till wet for him.

"You are so beautiful." He wondered if she knew how amazing and beautiful she was to him. She would never again wonder about herself, if she could read his mind. She played with her hardened breasts as he pushed deep into her. She moaned as her tightness was spread open for him.

She started moaning his name. "Oh, David, Yes, David! Take me Daaaavid" Her voice was becoming desperate. He was all the way in. Needing their bodies to be even closer he leaned forward, leaning his body against hers. Her lips reacted almost violently to his. His tongue entered her mouth, searching. He didn't know what he was doing except that he wanted this woman passionately. He had never felt more wanted and more needed.

Their hips started slowly moving together. The harder the kisses the more their hips moved. He slid deeply in and slowly out of her. She was hot, so hot. She was wet, so wet. She was tight, so tight around him. He could hear himself sliding in and out of her now. The sounds and scent of their passion made him want her even more.

His hands kneaded her breasts. He touched them gently at first but quickly massaged them harder. She seemed to enjoy his firm touch.

She was rocking her hips and he was sliding out, then slamming back into her. They both had gone so long without this kind of affection that neither could last long. Her moan was loud letting him know that she was close. Their orgasms came almost simultaneously, as their bodies found fulfillment in each other.

They were both still as they recovered from their heightened state. He remained deep inside her as he rolled to his side, facing her as she also moved onto her side to stay intertwined with him. They kissed softly. She curled against him, turning into a kitten again. She closed her eyes.

David's lips still burned from her kisses. Her body against his…his shaft wet from her sweetness and his own cum that trickled from her all made him feel so alive with all his senses awake. He slowly withdrew from her, allowing the rest of his cum to spill out.

He knew it was too soon, but he imagined himself falling in love with this woman. She had completely satisfied him.

She opened her eyes as he moved away from her. He wanted to be sure she knew that if she didn't want this to end, then he didn't either. He wanted to fill her ears with sweet nothings and wake up next to her in the morning.

"Our love making was the best I've ever had, Victoria. You are so beautiful. You fill all my senses completely. My cum was for you alone and was the strongest I've ever felt. I wanted you so badly tonight." She had tears in her eyes as he spoke. "I hungered deeply for you and you fulfilled me. I hope you will stay beside me in my bed. I don't want you to disappear from my life." His words poured out of him but didn't match the intensity with which he felt them.

He wiped her tears away and hoped they weren't tears because she was breaking his heart. When she kissed him though, he was reassured. She again didn't speak, and he was frustrated because he couldn't read her thoughts. He had opened his heart to her and now she had nothing to say.

She moved away from him and climbed off the bed. He didn't want the evening to end this way. It was supposed to be different. He had wanted to capture her heart even as she had captured his.

But instead of walking out the door, she rummaged through his drawer on the bed stand. What was she searching for? He tried not to get defensive, but just to be patient as he watched her. She seemed happy with what she found.

She climbed back on the bed with a felt-tipped pen in her hand, again with no words but still smiling. She pushed him on his back and climbed over him. Her bottom was again in his face. For a moment she was just sat sitting there, with her back towards him. He reached out to caress her buttocks, but she batted his hands away.

Just when he was running out of patience she began writing with the pen on his stomach. He didn't know if he liked the idea, but was curious to see what she was writing and so kept his hands away and his body still. She took a long time and was obviously thinking in between each couple of words.

It seemed forever before she climbed off him. She slid a pillow high under his head so he could read what was on his stomach. It was another poem:

"I'd love to wake up beside you.
I'd love to fall asleep in your arms.
I'll never again be safe from your charms.
My heart begins to feel love anew."

David said, "I hope this won't be the last poem we'll ever share together."

She moved to him, kissed him before curling up into his arms. Her back to his, their bodies fit together like lines of a well-written poem. Their naked bodies felt alive yet exhausted by all the things they had experienced and felt together.

David loved the fact that Victoria was falling asleep in his arms and would be there in the morning. As he fell asleep he started working out what his next poem to her would say.

12