The Lost Prince Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was such a curious moment to be connected to someone completely in such a way. I felt him so deeply into me it was as though we were melding together. My bottom took some time to become used to being filled. In time though there was something that I can only describe as being a "lightness" that swelled up inside of me. Pieter slowly began easing out of me, and at first I felt as if my bottom were being turned inside out.

My hands grasped the seat to brace myself. It was at the cusp of pain. More to the point of just being overwhelmed the feeling of having something inside of me. My brow began sweating, and I cried a little. The train continued on its long journey and rocked us gently.

Dat-dat dat-dat dat-dat dat-dat

It was really then that the sound of it became so much more apparent. I felt my heart beat seeming to match that rocking sound of the train cars as they pulled along the track.

Dat-dat dat-dat dat-dat dat-dat

Pieter eased himself nearly out of me, and then sunk back in. He drove himself into me like an explorer. Every time he pushed back into me the feeling fulfillment began to swell within me. I loved it then. It was different from the others. I knew that this would happen when I began encouraging him, and now here we were fully connected. He was making love to me as nearly as a man would do to a real woman.

I began to make little sounds as he pumped himself deep into me. Something between sighs and cries.

"More," I said. "Please more. Make me yours, Pieter."

Dat-dat dat-dat dat-dat dat-dat

I relished the warm feeling of his body against mine, and the fact that we now had this deep connection that only existed between people who got this close. It was something wonderful for me in that moment.

My breasts were squashed against the soft fabric of the seat with each thrust, but Pieter's hands still found them, and squeezed lovingly at them. He tweaked at my nipples, and I squealed at the attention. I was completely his servant, maybe even his whore, but I loved every moment of it.

I moved my hand to my cock, and felt how furiously aroused it was. I squeezed at the tip, and felt the thick trail of liquid dripping from the tip. It desperately needed the release.

"Master?" I asked him. That appellation seemed to thrill him.

"Yes, Valentina?"

"May I stroke my little cock? It aches so..."

"Are you mine?"

"I am all yours."

"Make yourself cum," he ordered, and I stroked myself until I did so. I caught most of it in my hand, and for some reason in the heat of the moment I held it up for him to see. He scooped it out of my hand, and rubbed it across my lower back. The hot and slick goo of my seed felt so odd and somehow alive on my skin.

Pieter began tensing up as he continued to fuck me from behind. I knew that it was only a matter of time before his seed spewed forth into me. I pushed my bottom back against him, and continued with the rhythm that we had developed. I wanted him to shoot it inside of me. If this was the connection that we had made, then the only natural result would be that he put the very core of himself inside of me. That was happened when a woman made love to a man, and so it would happen to me.

Dat-dat dat-dat dat-dat dat-dat

"Valentina," he warned. "I am close."

"Good. I want it inside me. Please give it to me, Pieter."

After a few more pumps, the time had come. He thrust himself deep inside me, and poured his seed deep within my bowels. I felt his hot seed settle inside of me. Pieter held me tight for a moment, and I felt his cock begin to soften within me. Then he returned to kissing me. I turned my head back as far as I could to meet his lips with my own. He eased himself out of me with a wet sound not only from the lube he worked inside of me, but from his cum now drenching my interior.

I turned over, and embraced him. He held me there in his strong arms, and I had never felt so safe or happy to be with anyone. I was Valentina, and she was very happy to be with Pieter. Both of us were covered with sweat and breathing heavily. I kissed at him, feeling the roughness of his moustache against my face. We remained like that for a long time. There were no more words to be exchanged. We had moved well passed that. We were lovers then. I really believed that in that special moment, that all would be well. Once again, sometimes we allow ourselves to be caught up in the little fantasies that make the world tolerable for us. There in that cabin, with the train rocking us lightly to sleep, I was living in a fantasy with Pieter. Such a thing was never going to last.

*****

Post Script: Thank you as always for your interest and time. I really do hope you liked it. There are so many other stories on this site, and some of the other authors are really damn good. Your votes and reviews mean the world to me, so if you feel so kind please indulge me. Even some good criticisms can always help me out. Just please no hate for hate's sake. It's nice to get back to these characters. It makes me remember the initial drive that led me to write that first chapter. I really should get back to some of the other ones as well. Hopefully my beta reader will get the other parts to me soon; I can't wait to make my own final tweaks.

12