The Lost Uniform

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feeling of arousal was quite distracting while at the same time quite pleasurable as Carrie fought to concentrate. 'Focus, focus, focus!' she kept repeating to herself as she fought the feelings that were slowly consuming her body.

A typical team strategy is for the leader to break the wind for the rest of the team and for the others to draft behind her. They typical switch off leader quite often so the leader does not tire too quickly but Carrie had lead for much longer than normal. Karen, following immediately behind Carrie, had such a perfect view on Carrie from behind, that it was just too attractive for her to give it up.

The clouds were still preventing the sun from shinning through and warming things up and were in fact darkening and threatening rain. The riders were now also facing a pretty good head wind which was further cooling things off. The wind was making it even harder for Carrie since she didn't even have her thin uniform to keep the wind off her bare skin. The cool wind which would feel refreshing on a warmer day was blowing over every square inch of Carrie's skin making it even harder for her body to prevent heat loss. Her entire body continued to be covered in goose bumps.

It wasn't long before the clouds darkened even more and a light mist started forming. The racer trudged on being a little more careful on the turns not wanting to fall. It didn't take long for tiny droplets of water to collect on Carrie's body making it even more erotic. Soon it became shiny wet as the moisture continued to collect making her body look like a women emerging from a pool. The water seemed to highlight every muscle and contour as she continued to pump away. Her nipples which had been hard since being exposed to the cool air seemed to extend even further as if telescoping out from her breasts. The areolas contracted around the base and formed a secondary extension to the already half inch long nubs. You'd think it impossible but they were more even erotic than earlier. Only Carrie could tell you exactly how hard they were but to the observer they appeared as hard little nails and almost as long.

"How you holding up?" Lisa asked Carrie.

"Carrie, Carrie, how you doing?" she asked again.

'Oh, ...um, I'm OK." She responded momentarily snapping out of her trance.

"Drop back in and let me lead for a bit."

Carrie just nodded letting Lisa pass.

"Carrie, you warm enough?' Karen yelled up ahead to Carrie.

"I'm freezing but I think I'll be OK."

The team continued to press on and were steadily moving up through the pack as the mist continued. It wasn't long before water started dripping down Carrie's bare flesh in little streams. From the sides you could see the occasional drip from Carrie's extended nipples.

They then reached a long downhill stretch where the girls got a chance to rest and relax a little while they cruised down. Carrie and most of the others took the opportunity to sit up and stretch their tired bodies.

Lisa looked back and shook her head at the sight behind her. Carrie was sitting back hands up, body stretched and dripping wet, every rib was visible and every tight muscle highlighted by the water on her bare body. The sight almost caused her to crash as they caught up to the pack in front.

Karen and the others were starting to get a little chill as they cruised down the hill and they could only imagine what their teammate must be feeling. Karen for her part just wanted to reach up and wrap her arms around Carrie' body to keep it warm. She had always had an interest in Carrie and this ride was starting to make the feelings hard to control.

The race moved into the rougher off-road portion at the bottom of the hill which gave Carrie a little relief from the spectators that lined the road but did nothing to hide her from the elements.

The dirt surface they were on had not yet become muddy but Carrie could feel little pieces of dirt and debris bouncing off her back, being kicked up from the tires. They continued through some really rough terrain which forced them to slow down considerable especially through the narrower portions. The team rounded a bend in the trail and that's when it happened. Lisa slowed while Karen continued her eye riveted to Carrie's undulating butt. She didn't realize they had slowed and ran right into Carrie who in turn bumped Lisa catching her own front tire on Lisa's rear tire. The combination of that and the fact that they were on a turn caused Carrie to tumble followed by Karen. Carrie tried to brace herself by her left hand on the way down but it slid on some lose ground. Had it not been for the tight biking gloves she would have had quite a scrap on her hand.

Carrie slid forward and with her feet clamped into the pedals and her hand giving her very little support she pretty much did a swan dive into the ground with Karen landing pretty much on Carrie's back.

"Oh my god.. What happened?" Sue yelled narrowly missing her fallen teammates.

Lisa quickly stopped and looked back just as Carrie came to a stop partially on the bike but mostly on her chest in the dirt. For an ordinary rider this would have been a painful fall but for someone in Carrie's situation it was unimaginable.

"Ah Shit." she yelled as she came to a stop.

"Are you alright?"

"Damn! That hurt."

Under other circumstances Karen might have enjoyed her resting place with her head on Carrie's back and hand on her bare butt, but as it was she got up quickly but not before coping a squeeze.

Carrie unclamped from the pedals and jumped up instinctively rubbing the pain in her chest not realizing the sight she was presenting to those around her. She rubbed the dirt off her breasts paying special attention to the left one which had a bit of a scrap on the outside and across the nipple. Nothing that would show even in the most revealing of tops but plainly visible in her current state.

The other girls winced at the thought of what it must feel like. Carrie seemed oblivious as she inspected the damage and cleaned up as best she could.

"Thanks god, no damage to the bike." Lisa said as Carrie continued to inspect her bare body for other scrapes brushing some dirt of her left hip revealing another set of small scrapes.

"Are you OK, can you continue?" Lisa asked.

'Yea, it hurts a bit but I'll live." Carrie answered back as she stood up and got back on the bike.

Again not thinking, she threw her leg over the seat giving Karen and Sue another shocking view of her lower anatomy. Between her focus on the race and her little sexual buzz, I don't think she even realized anymore she was racing without any cloths.

They quickly got back in the race, pushing hard to make up for lost time. The off-road part made it hard for the girls to pass other riders, forcing them to take some extra risk on the narrow trail. They were however able to pass a couple of teams as they slowed in shock as the naked rider passed them.

They reentered the road potion of the race and were immediately faced with a long steep climb. Several of the other teams were close ahead which motivated the girls to push extra hard. They had caught up considerable and were just passing the first of three teams when the rain started for real.

It started as a light mist but soon turned into a more steady cold rain. The wind picked up once again making it feel even worse. For Carrie the rain felt like standing in a cold shower but it did help clean off the dirt and grime that she had accumulated after the fall and on the off road portion. The exertion of climbing the long hill and desire to catch the teams ahead drove her to take the lead back from Karen.

Due to the rain and wind the heat loss was tremendous. While the exertion was significant it would not have been enough on its own to keep her from freezing under the conditions. But the constant motion of the seat against Carrie's swollen pussy was creating its own heat and warming her from within. On top of that it was becoming the center of her attention as her arousal grew. She was terribly turned on despite the effects of the rain induced cold shower she was taking as she rode.

Her body seemed to take over as she started to pull ahead of her teammates. Her mind was in a sexual induced fog as her arousal took control. It was as if her body was on autopilot. It was one with the bike and didn't need Carrie's mind to tell her how tired her legs were. They just kept pumping away as she passed another team.

She barely let up as they cruised down the back side of the hill and out of the rain. In fact the sun was showing some signs of poking through the clouds as she entered the last third of the race. She was now on her own with her three teammates no longer able to keep up with her and had passed several other teams and a few single riders but still was a distance back from the lead couple of teams.

Carrie kept pumping away as her energy and strength seemed to grow as instead of fade as the race went on. She had caught another couple of riders just as she entered the small town. Carrie streaked into town, literally, to the stunned look of the spectators. Apparently the word of a naked rider hadn't made it to everyone along the race course. Cheers rang out as a group of high school kids spotted the nude beauty as she took a tight turn. Carrie was oblivious to her admirers as the only thing that seemed to register to her was the feeling between her legs which was now approaching orgasmic levels.

'No, not now.' Carrie thought to herself as she fought the first sign of an impending climax. But the feeling was undeniable. That pre-orgasmic adrenaline rush was cursing through her veins as she past yet another fading rider. She was like a woman possessed as another surge hit her.

She tried to focus on the race but her body was saying something else. Carrie was now feeling quite warm despite the cool temperature. Her body was producing its own heat from the inside, from between her legs to be precise.

Carrie now realized that if she didn't control her growing arousal she was going to have an explosive orgasm before she finished the race and that would be disastrous on top of embarrassing. She shook her head trying to break the spell but her body had other ideas. Her body had a mind of its own now and it had needs it was determined to satisfy despite what Carrie wanted.

The effect was this unbelievable energy burst. She was coming on strong when riders usually faded. The last couple of miles had always been trouble for her if she wasn't careful in how she paced herself but this was totally different. Her legs must have been burning but her mind was elsewhere. She just kept pumping away and passing riders.

As she approached the last mile she felt the unmistakable contraction of an approaching orgasm. 'OMG!' All she had to do was hold it back just another minute or so longer. She could see the leaders ahead but was sure she couldn't catch them but she knew she was in the top 10 riders with a chance to catch maybe a couple more if she could hold out another minute.

She yelled out as another contraction hit. "OMG, please not now!" she begged as another stronger contraction hit. Between the exertion and the approaching orgasm, she was breathing like a freight train. She was oblivious to the large crowd that had gathered down the home stretch. Her focus was down to two things, the rider in her immediate line of sight and holding off the orgasm that was begging for release.

Carrie's competitive juices kicked in as she all but willed her body back from the brink. She passed two more tired and stunned riders as she approached the last straightaway. Another contraction hit Carrie followed immediately by another. Now not even Carrie's incredible control could stop the inevitable anymore as she passed the point of no return. There was no stopping her body's release now as she strode up on the pedals and screamed. All she could hope for was to ride it out and try not to crash.

Unbelievably she passed three more riders while in full climax. All she had to do was hang on for another couple hundred yards and she'd make it to the finish line. With one last screaming contraction she crossed it just yards ahead of another rider.

With her orgasm slowing subsiding she coasted into the park to the stunned disbelief of the onlookers. Carrie was breathing heavily and tried to calm herself down momentarily forgetting she was naked and alone at the finish area. The sun had come out by now but the temperature was still pretty cool. Despite the cool temperature Carrie's tall lean body was covered with a thin layer of perspiration which helped to camouflage the moisture running down her legs.

She was still breathing heavily as she turned to see Lisa and Karen roll through the finish line soon to be followed by Sue.

It wasn't hard for them to spot their nude teammate as they slowed down to congratulate her. Even before Carrie had calmed down Karen came up to her and gave her a huge uninhibited naked hug.

"Way to go Girl." Lisa yelled, "Where did you end up? You were so far in front of us that we didn't even see you finish."

"OMG..." Carrie yelled, still really wound up, "I think I was third but I'm not positive."

"That's unbelievable! That's the best you've ever done. Best any of us have ever done."

"OMG, that was unbelievable. I don't know what got into you." Lisa added.

Carrie knew exactly what got into her. She had been turned on like she was having sex the whole race with a mind blowing climax right at the end. Thanks god it didn't happen a mile earlier or who knows what would have happened.

The girls surrounded her in a big team hug as she straddled her bike, her sex now bisected by the bike's upper bar as she was pulled one way and then the other. The girls also seemed to forget Carrie's lack of cloths as their hands wrapped her bare flesh.

"You'll have to ride naked all the time if that's the result." Karen added.

"Naked...Holly shit!" Carrie said snapping back to reality. With her mind in a fog she had forgotten that she had ridden the entire race without a stitch of clothing on.

"Where is my stuff? I can't just stand around like this."

"Oh no!" said Sue, "I think we left it back at the starting line."

"Guess you'll just have to wear you summer outfit a little longer." Karen said with a little laugh in her voice.

"Oh man this is unbelievable. You can't expect me to just casually hang out here like this." Carrie answered.

"Well it's warmed up and the sun is out. And you'll be getting a great tan." Karen added.

Then Lisa in a very out of character remark said, "Carrie, look, you have an unbelievable figure that all us girls would die to have. Why don't you take advantage of this strange twist and make all these other girls green with envy."

"Come on Carrie, just relax and go with it." Karen added.

The encouragement did wonders for Carrie's ego but still... How was she going to be able to simply walk around all these people buck naked? It was just then that Deb from their rival school came by.

"Why don't you cover up bitch or are you going to parade around like that all day?"

"You're just jealous because you look like a football player." Karen ripped back.

"My cloths are back at the starting line." Carrie added.

"Well my, my. Looks like the bitch from South is going to be entertaining us for a little longer then."

After Deborah walked away Carrie carefully got off the bike trying her hardest not to flash her now swollen pussy to too many people. She then took off her gloves and helmet leaving her in only her racing shoes and stylish racing glasses.

Karen took her bike and wheeled it to the others leaving Carrie standing for the first time with nothing, not even the bike as a prompt. Now she stood naked as the day she was born in the middle of a crowded park. It was quite an erotic sight, her naked body glistening in the sun, her body still damp from the perspiration. Together with her hot wraparound sun glasses and blonde hair made her every guy's wet dream.

Usually at the end of the race the rider's legs are burning but Carrie felt energized. The workout from the race left her on a bit of a physical high and the afterglow of a mind blowing orgasm left her feeling more alive than she had ever felt in her life. The cool air blowing over her slightly damp skin stimulated ever inch of her body like a thousand hands caressing her very being. As crazy as the situation was Carrie had never felt better. Every once in a while a little gust of wind would waffle over her bare breasts and sex and send a shiver of excitement through her body reminding her that she was in fact naked. The feeling however was so good at least for the moment that she figured, 'What the hell. This just feels too good to let slip by.'

With that she forgot her nudity and joined her teammates as they headed over to the refreshment table. What a sight it was. Four college coeds walking through a mix of other racers and spectators, three in tight black and gold racing uniforms and one tall blonde in nothing but her nicely tanned skin. Heads turned as they passed. Those behind were mesmerized by the blonde's tight heart shaped ass and smooth tight back, while the ones in front where treated to an even nicer view of her firm slightly upturned breasts and smooth hairless pussy. Many jaws hung open and sighed as they seemed hypnotized by the gently wobble of her breasts as they gently swayed in perfect rhythm with each step.

The only thing hidden from everyone's view was her blue eyes which were behind a pair of sexy racing glasses. A few camera phones popped out as guys and even some girls reached to get a picture.

Carrie wasn't used to all the attention but it only made her feel more exhilarated and alive. She was a little lost in the moment when one girl about her own age stopped her and asked politely if she could get a photo with her. She was surprised and wasn't sure how to answer when the flash from another girl's camera went off. She had half expected the guys to be checking her out and they certainly were but here were two girls openly asking to take a picture of her naked.

She wasn't sure what to make of the request but felt strangely honored in a way and agreed. She even flashed a little smile as several flashes went off at once. Snapping back to reality she rejoined her friends and finally made it to the refreshment stand where they each grabbed a bottle of water.

"Oh man, this feels so good." Carrie signed as she gulped down the water.

Just as she was about to finish she jumped in shock as Karen and Sue both poured their ice cold bottles over Carrie's bare body.

"What are you doing?" Carrie yelled as she jumped.

"Just cooling that hot bod of yours off." they giggled.

Now Carrie was naked and dripping wet which only made her display that much more erotic if that was possible. The sun shined off every muscle and curve making every little contour of her body stand out noticeable to anyone who happened to look, and looking they did as Carrie's little yell attracted even more eager onlookers.

It was still pretty cool out, probably barely 60 degrees but the impromptu shower felt pretty good to Carrie as it cooled her still overheated body. It also served to rinse any remaining sweat and dirt from Carrie's skin leaving her nearly shower fresh.

Carrie's breasts were once again covered with a nice set of goose bumps and her nipples hardened to two sexy points pointing slightly skyward as if seeking a little warm from the sun.

"Enjoy your shower?" Lisa asked.

"Damn, that's cold." Carrie said as a little shiver shook her body briefly. The water was cold but invigorating at the same time just adding to Carrie's excitement. She wouldn't admit it but it felt great despite the chill in the air.