The Love of a Cop Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wulfy
Wulfy
47 Followers

"D-David stop."

I just couldn't! Moving the leg holes of his shorts aside I reached up and slowly jerked on his solid cock and sucked on his balls, all the while smelling the strongest scent which I have grown accustomed to and now craved more of.

I was about to pull his shorts down and really suck him, as he had given up the fight and let the bar fall to the floor on our left, but just as I was about to rip them down another man entered the weight room..

He said something like "Sorry" or "My bad" turned around and walked out. I was pretty cool about this but Theo had gone 4 different shades of red and jumped off of my face and just sat down.

I started to feel pretty bad about what had happened.

"I'm sorry Theo, I got carried away."

"It's alright. Let's just go home."

We packed up our things in silence; I was not about to break the awkward silence so I kept my mouth shut the whole way home.

Upon arrival at our apartment, Theo opened the door for us to enter. As he closed the door, we noticed that there was a note taped to the inside of it. Theo read it alound.

"Dear David and Theo, I have gone to my sisters to pick up a few things. I should be quite a while so enjoy yourselves. Yours, Ken."

Theo crumpled the paper up and tossed it into the trash.

"Well David, Ken is gone for a while so lets clean out his room for him."

"Alright then."

We stepped into the spare room and started moving things and re-organizing them into the living-room. Our conversation went from work to different hobbies and different things we could try like Mini Golf and Bowling. All tension faded away, and we were soon playing around and joking.

"David, go and unload the dishwasher while I clean out this closet."

"Sure" I was feeling so much better I nearly skipped into the kitchen. Wait, the closet...... Oh Shit! I ran back into the room, but it was too late. There was Theo standing there holding his old undershirt.

"How did this get in there?"

"Umm I don't know Theo you might have just...... forgotten it." I tried not to smile but I couldn't help it.

"Oh, I see how it is, Odd don't you think though, this went missing the day you moved in."

I just smiled at him " Well, like I said before I have loved you for quite some time from a distance but when I got to come live here with you I was overjoyed. When you left me alone to shower, I saw it and took it. Hope you don't mind, but I didn't think you were interested in guys so this would had been my only choice."

"But see now Theo I can get that smell when ever I need it."

I went to him, grabbed the shirt from him, and threw it behind us on the floor. Lucky for us we had put in cot for Ken so when I threw myself against him, he lost his footing and landed on it. Just looking into his eyes I moved in slowly for a deep kiss and let my left hand run down his chest and when it reached the hem of his shirt, I went under it pulling the hair on his stomach. Before Theo could react I grabbed the hem in both hands pushing it toward his head and finally off his body, tossing it on the floor with the other one.

Theo wrapped his large arms around me and pulled me so tight. Our now rock hard cocks were grinding together as I began slide my pelvis onto his. The whole time we had been kissing so deeply that my lungs were depleted of air, and I had to break away. I was really grinding our cocks together hard and I pinned his arms above his head, kissing on his neck and ear; Theo closed his eyes and groaned in pleasure.

"David... please." He threw his hips up into mine so I pushed him back hard against the cot and continued sucking on his neck. From all this grinding and humping there was now a nice size stain visible on my gym shorts.

I sat up on his crotch, Theo placed his hands on my hips and pressed me onto him. I took off my shirt and threw it as Theo pulled down my shorts. A few grunts and pulls later I was naked still straddling his chest. Moving up I was sitting on his hairy pecs one leg on each side of him, I could feel his chest hair tickle my hole.

My very hard and leaking cock stood just above his face. Reaching up Theo tweaked my nipples and a large drop of precum emerged from my cock and dripped down onto his lips. He extended his tongue and lapped it up. I took a hold of my cock and bent it down to on his lips, he opened his mouth to suck it in but I pulled back.

"Use only your tongue."

As his tongue snaked out Theo began licking the underside of my cock from bottom to top then all around the sides. He treated my cock like an ice cream cone until I was about to blow forcing me to got off him but not before he let out a groan of disapproval.

I lay there nude next to him thinking how could this be any better?

OH, I know! I jumped up grabbing the waist of his shorts yanking them down his legs. The hardest uncut cock I had ever seen sprang to attention. Pulling the skin back away from its head exposing a throbbing knob. I started to really suck hard and fast, each time going a bit deeper on his pole. My goal was to feel his pubes against my lips and to have my nose dug deep into a workout musk smell which I craved more and more by the minute.

Down I went further and further on his cock, I was so close to tasting his sweaty pubes I rushed myself and went right to the hilt, unlike before I didn't choke. I had done it, had him completely down my throat and the gentle humming that was escaping his lips was music to my ears. I brought my head from his crotch and licked his cock head then in one movement I went right back down to his pubes, he fit so well into my throat it was like his cock was made for me.

I could have sucked his cock all night but I wanted more! I was leaking so badly. I was so..... turned on! My hips were bucking by themselves so I grabbed his legs and pushed them to his chest. I didn't suck his balls but went right down to his hair covered hole and started licking very hard and rough. The musk from the hard workout was so strong here I caught myself breathing very hard through my nose, I couldn't get enough!

Before too long Theo was whimpering in sheer pleasure and was begging me to lick his hole more and more. I could feel his tight hole loosen up as I was plunging my tongue in and out of his hole very fast and as deep as I could get myself.

"Oh David, please fuck me!"

My heart skipped a beat, I was so overjoyed! I had worried he wouldn't like bottom but now I had nothing to worry about.

He had such a lustful glaze in his eyes. I got up onto my knees and put a pillow under him to prop up his ass. I spat on my cock and pointed it at the warmest furry hole I had ever had.

As I put my cock head at his entrance he closed his eyes. Slowly I pushed the tip into him and pulled it out. Once more I put the tip in but went a little further than before then pulled out completely . This left him growling for more so I stuck the whole head in and Theo let out a moan which only fueled my teasing.

I was planning on doing this for some time, to really torture him but when I was about to extract myself again he wrapped his legs around my back and with those huge muscles he pulled me down onto him, my whole 7.5'' slid in and a large gasp escaped his lips.

While pumping my cock deep into him I increased the speed of my thrusts and began hitting his prostate harder and harder! On every thrust Theo emitted short loud groans until his ass muscles clenched my throbbing dick, and cum erupted from his hard cock onto his hairy sweaty chest. Those convulsions sent me right over the edge and I blew a large load deep into his guts.

As we lay there exhausted and spent, deeply kissing like never before and just holding our sweaty cum covered bodies together we fell asleep. I did not dream my dream because it had already come true!

Several hours later I pulled myself from his sticky hairy body and sat up on Theo's legs. He was still sleeping and I realize how lucky I was

Suddenly, I hear the door open.

"Guys, I'm back and I brought drinks!"

There we are on Kens new cot, covered in cum, Theo still asleep, us both nude and Ken walks in the room.

Wulfy
Wulfy
47 Followers
12