The Lovely Daughters Ch. 02

Story Info
The doctor visit turns to be something different for Diamond.
1.9k words
3.91
75.5k
14

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 09/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls and their father got to the hospital about a half and hour later. At the waiting room, Diamond sat right in front of her sister with Warren sitting a couple of seats next to her. She stood, wanting her sister's love and affection.

Diamond laid both hands on her globe-like belly, her fingers at a downward position as she painfully breathed in an out. Diamond gently scratched her stomach over her clothes with her long nails. When she finally acquired Giovanna's attention, she puffed it out, being attentive, saying "Look how far it sticks out!"

"Yeah! I know!" replied Giovanna, her face grimacing at her sister's swollen stomach, slowly nodding.

"I ate to much and it hurts," moaned Diamond as she slid her hand up her shirts, practically baring her stomach in public.

"I can tell because your stomach pokin' out," said Giovanna, stating the obvious. "Can I feel your stomach?"

Eagar, Diamond poked her belly in Giovanna's face and her sister gracefully rubbed it for her.

"Why's your stomach hurt so bad?" wondered Giovanna, raising one of her thin eyebrows. "Bubbles in your stomach, maybe? Or too many doughnuts?"

Diamond only whimpered.

"Banks?" said a male doctor as he came into the waiting room.

Diamond looked at the tall and slender white male doctor with dark brown hair and followed him out of the waiting room, a bit nervous.

The man was Dr. Jason Shultz, who took Diamond into an area where there stood a scale. Diamond took a seat on the purple chair and Dr. Shultz took note of her blood pressure and had her stand on the nearby scale. When Diamond stood on the scale with her face facing the wall, Dr. Shultz helped himself of Diamond's firm, rounded bottom, her sweatpants being tight on it.

After taking note of the girl's weight, he escorted her into an empty examination room. The unoccupied exam room was rather small, smaller than the average bedroom as it featured one small window, an examination mat, a few chairs and a sink.

"So umm," began Jason, looking at his clipboard. "Your weight and blood pressure are normal. So if you could remove your sweatpants and underwear, that'd be great."

Off Dr. Shultz's request, Diamond was struck by a twinge of embarrassment and discomfort, but she did not wish to undergo this examination any longer than she had to, so she untied her sweatpants and dropped them to the floor. Dr. Shultz grabbed a stool and sat himself right in front of her. The man pulled down her underwear, dropping her panties to the ground as well.

The doctor strapped on a pair of rubber yellow gloves and slid two fingers up Diamond's vagina, pushing in and out, fingering her. As Diamond felt his fingers going up her vagina, Diamond began to moan, heavily, as the sensation was dominating her.

Diamond failed to realize how lucky she was that Dr. Shultz was a married man and didn't have to worry about finding a sex partner. Plus, the man didn't want to get caught having sex with a patient, for he was in deep crap if he was caught doing so, especially raping her.

Dr. Shultz removed his gloves, discarded them into the waste basket and jotted some notes on his clipboard. While writing, he headed for the door and walked out, shutting the door behind him.

Giovanna and Warren remained in the waiting room, waiting for Diamond. Giovanna scanned through an old edition of a house-keeping magazine and her father sat across from her.

Warren's eyes remained fixed on his 22-year-old daughter. She was the apple of his eyes. His heart reacted whenever she was near. He was simply in love with her golden hazel eyes, her tan-brown skin, and how her enormous rack almost met her knees, and how her shirt was unbuttoned. Giovanna, feeling someone staring at her, descended the magazine so that the upper edge met the tip of her flat-but-chubby nose, and she and her father locked eyes for a second. Caught in the act, Warren navigated his eyes elsewhere, and Giovanna resumed reading her magazine, flipping the page with the help of one of her long purple-polished fingernails.

Giovanna slapped the magazine on the seat right next to her and removed herself from the seat. Mr. Banks' eyes followed Giovanna as she headed toward a door. Not only that, Giovanna's gigantic rump made little wobbles with every step she took. Who could blame Warren anyway? Giovanna had the boobs and bottom that would drive any BBW lover to the point of a heart attack.

"Where you goin'?" he asked his daughter.

"I gotta go pee," she answered without looking at him.

Warren developed an erection as he saw Giovanna's gigantic breasts shake beneath her shirt with her walking. He developed sexual fantasies about her as he would regularly fantasize about having intercourse with both his girls and getting them both pregnant.

By night, he would often jerk off to the fantasy of sticking his cock into her big juicy bottom and pushing it in between her big giant titties. Warren even closed his eyes and visualized having intercourse with his daughter, pushing his hard penis in and out of her big hairy pussy.

Back in the exam room with Diamond, in came a female doctor, thick build, African American descent, light skin, chubby face, and wide glasses. Her dark, shiny hair went no further down than the base of her neck.

Dr. Amelia Richardson introduced herself to her patient and talked to her for a second about her recent stomach problems.

Dr. Richardson peeled up the girl's shirt, to her breasts and exposed Diamond's giant mountainous belly.

"OOL! You must have a lot of gas in you, girl!" the nurse's voice resembled sympathy as she saw Diamond's potbelly protruding prominently at the ceiling.

Dr. Richardson plugged the ears to her stethoscope into her ears and placed the cold metal over her belly button. Dr. Richardson was listening out for any gases squirming around in the girl's belly. She shifted the stethoscope to various positions of her belly; her sides, her upper area for her main organ, and beneath her navel, where her intestines were.

She would then put away her stethoscope and begin pushed her hands down lightly on Diamond's stomach, no further down that the base of her skin. Dr. Richardson massaged in all areas of her gut, and as the minutes passed, Dr. Richardson dug down deeper and deeper.

Diamond moaned in a combination of both pain and pleasure as the nurse's hand dug down deep into her stomach. The pain felt so right. It almost felt like she was going into labor. But Diamond wasn't the only one in pain. This massage began to hurt Dr. Richardson's hands! Just when her fingers were hurting, Richardson stopped.

"Okay!" said the nurse with glee, grabbing for her clipboard. "Looks like you're all finished!"

With that, Dr. Richardson shook her hand in relief and jotted down some notes. Diamond got up, got herself situated and followed Dr. Richardson back into the waiting room.

Diamond met up with Giovanna with their father right behind her.

"Hey!" Giovanna enthusiastically greeted her sister. "How's your stomach?"

"Fine," replied Diamond. Giovanna had another question for her sister but she turned back to see her dad was right behind her, speaking with Dr. Richardson.

"And did they check your private area?" muttered Giovanna under her breath, knowing that dad was near, as she opened up her legs and hovered her hand over her private area.

After both conversations faded, Diamond walked with her father and followed Giovanna to the train station. What was doing Warren in was that colossal size of her grand booty and how big it looked in those black skin-tights of hers. Not only could he see the lines of her panties but he could also see the band of her panties over the band of her pantyhose.

It was such a fascination to see Giovanna walk. When she walked, her massive thighs and her big booty cheeks would rub together and her massive rack would shake and wobble around.

He thinks it's big now! Just wait until he sees Giovanna bend over!

Also, not only did her gigantic cheeks each take turns bouncing up and back down as she walked, her grand bottom shook mightily. This is what caused Warren's penis to grow so hard that he wouldn't be surprised if it began to ache any time soon, as it formed a tall tent in his tights in broad daylight.

Giovanna's big oblong rear mounds of fat rubbing against each other with every steps was driving Warren CRAZY! Warren got up closer to her behind. Warren placed both hands on her rump, and he could feel the lines of her panties as he poked his erection into her voluptuous booty. He did remove himself from her though, but he couldn't wait until they got home!

Warren also loved her breasts. They were very huge and shaped like basketballs as they were engorged with too-much milk and Giovanna had even suffered minor pains because of it. They were so rounded, even when she wasn't wearing a bra, that when she was dressed you couldn't tell whether she was even wearing one or not.

It was about the break of the 1pm afternoon when the three returned home from the doctors. Diamond went upstairs to her room. Giovanna removed her black pants and sat tired on the living room sofa. Mr. Banks stood before her, gazing at his daughter. They both locked eyes for a second as his daughter's green eyes began to hypnotize him.

"So dad," Giovanna spoke to her father. "You like all this?" she asked him as she tilted her BBW body to the side and rubbed her butt cheek in a circular motion a few times and slapped the gigantic mound of fat to make it jiggle.

"Oh yes!" sighed Warren, seduced by his daughter. It was turning Warren on to see the pantyhose she was wearing were so skin-tight and that amplified the huge erotic roundness of her juicy booty. "Do your old paps a favor? Get on the ground for me?"

Giovanna got on her knees and bent forward, protruding her gigantic pillow-sized bubble booty right in her dad's face as it sat nicely over her heals. With the side of her head against the carpeted floor, Giovanna pumped her big butt in the air, waiting to get plugged by her father. Warren could easily make out the big wide V, the white color of his daughter's panties that showed though her black nylon.

"What a luscious booty," Warren thought. Who could blame him? Giovanna was just so big and her big bottom was little more than bigger than her body's proportion. Her big booty had to be no smaller than a bed's big pillow. Yes, her butt was that big!

His heart pulsated as he held her bottom in both his wrinkling dried hands. He laid his head over her back, right near her booty, and rubbed the soft bottom in a round circle.

Warren got a huge hard-on as he began to rub his hand over a cheek, sensually caressing her booty cheek in a round circle and he could feel her panty line. When his swollen 10" cock got to its hardest, he pushed his steal-hard organ into her booty, over the clothes, and he began to masturbate.

It wasn't long before the man blew his load onto his daughter's big bubble butt. She could feel the warm cream shooting onto her cheeks right though the material of her nylon.