The Loving Husband Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers

I said, "Don't you have to be back at work soon?"

She took out her cell phone and dialed her number at work. She told them she was sick, something she ate at lunch, and that she was going home. Then she turned and faced me. She bent her left knee and placed her left thigh on the bench opening her legs and allowing me full access to her pussy. I looked down and saw the blue panties with a silver dollar size wet spot in the front of them showing. I could smell her sex as she sat there letting me play with her cunt as we kissed. I moved the panties to the side and she held them out of the way. As I looked down between this beautiful woman's opened thighs I saw the most beautiful shaved pussy in my life. I said, "You're shaved completely! Do you want me to drive or should I take you back to your car first."

She moved her hand to mine and pressed it hard against her cunt. My fingers moved into her very wet pussy hole and she closed her eyes and smiled as she moaned softly again. I pulled her close and kissed her as I placed another finger into her fuck tunnel. She opened her eyes, as our faces were an inch or two apart. She licked my lips with her tongue and said, "Oh God Tony! You drive. If what I think is going to happen when we are nude and in bed together happens, then we'll still be there when tomorrow morning comes around. You can drive me to work."

I asked, "And your husband? What will he say when he sees you're not home?"

Lou said, "I'm going to call him from your place and tell him I'm doing a test with the man I think I want to be my lover. And that I'm at your place now being fucked all night long?"

I looked at her and realized she was telling me exactly what she was going to do. I said, "Lou maybe you should go home tonight and talk with him first. Then we can meet say tomorrow night."

She said, "I have a better idea. Let's both go to my house. Then when Tommy comes home from work tonight I will introduce you as my lover. Then he'll have to sleep in the spare bedroom tonight. It will be OK. It's cool I promise! We have talked a great deal about this and he understands that one-day I may bring a lover home to meet him. He also knows and has agreed that when I'm with my lover, we'll be using the master bedroom. He's OK with it Tony honestly! I assure you. In fact he told me he would feel better after he meets my lover. He wants to know about him. We may all have dinner together tonight!"

I took her hand and as we walked to my van I asked, "This is going to be a very interesting night for all three of us. Hey, he's not one of those wimps or fags who likes to beat off as he watches his wife get fucked by another man is he?"

She said, "I don't think so. But I told him he could watch me if he really wanted too. But not tonight, not on our first time. Tonight it will by just you and me Tony. Hurry let's get home! I want to see all of you without all these clothes on. And I want you to see how bad I want you too!"

As we got to the van and I opened the door for her, I just looked at her and wondered what the fuck I was getting myself into. I started the van and she slid over next to me. She cupped my cock again and gave me directions to her house. We arrived at 3:30 PM and no one was home yet. The house was a 4 bedroom one story, rancher type, furnished well and tastefully done. She didn't mess around at all! Taking my hand she walked us back to the master bedroom. When she opened the door I saw the biggest master bedroom and the biggest bed I have ever seen in my life. I told her, "We could get lost in that bed."

She laughed and said, "Yea Tony, for days I'm hoping, for days."

She turned and kissed me as her hands began to undo my belt. As she opening my slacks she said, "I have got to see your cock Tony. I have heard nothing but good things about it!"

I said, "Aren't you going to talk with your husband first before we do it?"

She said, "Tommy wouldn't be home before 5 PM and we had time to run a little test run now to see if we are compatible. Umm your hard cock sure seems like it wants to try, it feels divine Tony!"

She dropped my pants and pulled the thick bulge out of my shorts. Her smile was wicked and she knelt down on her knees and smiled as she looked at my hard cock. Now I don't have the biggest cock on this web site from some of the other stories I read, that's for sure. But I am just a little over 8 inches long and 6 or 7 inches round when I'm hard. Soft I'm about 5 inches by 4 inches. Not the greatest cock in the land I'm sure. But my staying power never seems to fail to leave the ladies breathless. She took my quickly hardening cock in her hand and looked up into my eyes. She smiled again very wickedly, as she put my cock head in her mouth and began to suck on it slowly and easy at first.

Immediately, I began to get harder and moaned low as she sucked. We both could feel it growing larger and harder in her mouth. Her hand began to stroke the shaft back and forth as her lips formed a nice vacuum around the mushroom head. She continued to look up at me as I held my hands on her shoulders. As my cock grew and grew she took it out from time to time to examine it and kiss around the head and shaft. She cupped my nuts like she was weighing them. Then she would smiled up at me again and lick her lips saying, "Nice Tony very nice indeed!"

Her eyes shinned bright as she looked up at me. God she was so hot so sexy!

Louise licked down the underside of the shaft and sucked each ball into her mouth. She would gently roll it around and then come back up licking and sucking on the shaft again! As she neared the top, she slowly and very seductively moved her lips over the hard cock head now and again she smiled up at me. She almost acted like she worshiped my cock! Her green eyes were lit up and her face smiled all the time she held it in her mouth! As her mouth covered the big head again and held it gently with her teeth just under the mushroom head. She licked the head back and forth teasing the hell out of me.

When I was completely hard she stood and watched it bobby with my excitement. Then she told me to undress her. As she held my rock hard cock in her hand I took of her blouse. Her breasts were so nice. They weren't huge but the were very full and round and firm with almost no sage at all. They were the nicest set of breasts I have seen in a long time and they were real, maybe 32 or 33B/C. I loved how they stood out from her body proudly almost like my cock was standing out from mine. They turned up just a little at the end with her hard red nipples pointing at me like they wanted to be sucked and pulled. Her nipples were blood red, very hard now and stuck out about a half-inch. She asked me, "Do you like them Tony. I hope you do they're not the biggest tits in the world. But I'm happy with them, not bad for 31 years old."

I smiled and said, "You are very beautiful. And your breasts are perfect! Perfect!"

She sighed this time as my hands and mouth moved to them. Taking one nipple into my mouth I sucked and licked it as my hands cupped both breasts holding them tight. She stroked my cock with one hand as the other free hand went to my head and gently held it as I sucked one tit and then the other. I heard her said, "Oh yes Tony! Suck them baby! I need them sucked. Now the other! Ahhh!! Yes! That's nice so very nice baby."

After a few minutes of loving those nice full breasts, I moved my hands down and unzipped her skirt. As I did she was pulling my shirt over my head unbuttoned. As I moved my mouth off her tit she took it completely off. Seconds later her skirt dropped to the floor. Standing there now in front of me was the most perfect woman I have ever seen. I took a small step back and held her arms out to look at her. She smiled as she saw my cock throbbing and jumping with my excitement. Her nipples were rock-hard and looked like they might break off if touched to hard. He body was hourglass shaped with a small stomach, nearly flat followed by a nicely shaped Venus mount that I was sure followed down by a small wet bald pussy covered by a small pair of dark blue bikini panties with a wet stain on the front of them. She just looked at me with lust in her eyes and said, "Take off the boxes and let me see all of you."

I dropped them and stood before her completely nude now. My cock bobbed up and down as she touched it and stroked it.

She saw me look at her tiny panties and smiled. She told me in a husky voice, "Take them off Tony. I want you to see all of me too."

I reached for the sides of her panties and she told me, "No! Kneel in front of me. Let me show you up close what you're going to get."

I knelt on the floor directly in front of her steaming pussy. I inhale her musk with each breath I took. My heart began to beat faster as she hooked her thumbs in the sides of her panties and slowly pulled them down teasing me. When she had them down past her pussy slit I saw all of her shaved pussy now. In the restaurant I could only see it in the dark. But now kneeling in front of her, I saw all of her sexy body completely. I moaned with the desire building inside my body. My cock hurt it was so hard as I looked and touched her pussy. Spreading her lips I pressed my face against her and took in the odor of her pussy as I licked it a few times.

She stood with her panties around her knees and said, "You take them off the rest of the way."

I smiled up at her and held her panties as she lifted her left leg high up out of her panty leg showing me all of her cunt and under her ass. Then she placed her foot back on the floor. As I held them she moved her other leg and stepped out of the other leg opening. But instead of placing her foot back on the floor, she placed it on my shoulder. Looking up I could see the wetness of her hole and the swelling of her pussy lips. She looked down and said, "Put your mouth on my pussy Tony! I want your mouth and tongue bad!"

I moaned and said to myself, "God she is so lovely! I hope I can last long enough!"

As I moved my head forward and began to lick and suck this beautiful woman's pussy she moaned at the first touch of my lips. I tasted her wetness as I shove my tongue gently inside her hole and began to work on her. As I kissed and licked her cunt she held my head with her hands and squeezed her thighs as best she could around my head. She was hot and suffering badly with a desire I hadn't seen in a woman in a long time. I knew she wanted to cum bad. I could hear her breath deepen and become quicker. I could felt her body moving on my mouth! I heard her softly say, "Oh yes! Oh God Yes! Eat me Tony! This is what I need! OH GOD TONY! YES! LICK MY PUSSY!"

I used my fingers to open her cunt lips wider and locate her throbbing clit! It was pulsing just like my cock was doing. It was beating and throbbed in unison with her heartbeat. She told me, "Oh yes Tony! Yes! Lick my pussy! Oh yes baby!"

I inserted two fingers and began to fuck her hole as I used my mouth and tongue on her clit! She cried out as she started to rock her body on my fingers faster and then she pumped her pussy on them as the cum almost ran out of her cunt. "Faster baby! Faster!" she moaned as her body began to climax. She held her cunt on my face and fucked and fucked and fucked her body on my tongue and fingers. My cock was screaming to fuck her.

As she finished she pulled me up and told me, "Put me on that big bed and fuck me wild Tony! I want your hard cock inside me all the way! NOW! Fuck me baby! Fuck me now! OH Hurry baby hurry!!"

I moved her back two steps with my fingers still inside her. As she felt my cock touch her ass she reached around and squeezed it in her hand. Once we were on the bed with her on her back, she spread her beautiful silky thighs showing me all of her sex. As I knelt between then she bent her knees and lifted her legs as she said, "NOW! Tony! Fuck me now!"

I moved my cock head to the wet hot slit between her legs and told her, "Put me in Lou!"

She grunted as she reached between our bodies and circled my cock with her right hand. She guided it into her open hole and told me, "Now Tony! Hard and fast! I want all of you! I have to have all of you! Fuck me hard and fast. Don't be easy not now I want you to bad! Fuck me! OH God baby! Fuck me NOW!"

With two hard long strokes I was fully inside her. She immediately wrapped her legs around my back and held me deep inside her body as she humped her pussy on my cock like she was going crazy. I said, "Let me pump baby! Loosen up a little."

She moaned and told me, No! I want to feel all of you inside me. Oh hold me Tony! Hold me and let me fell your hard big cock deep inside me!"

We stayed just like that for a long time, not letting me move my body much. She was just slowly hump her body on my cock, as it stayed buried all the way inside her. It was what she wanted to just keep her pussy filed completely! She moaned and told me how good I felt so far inside her pussy. She just held me. My cock felt like it would explode. I moaned, "Lou! I have to move I can't stay still. I have got to fuck you!"

Then, I felt her ease up with her legs and I wrapped my arms around her thighs and lifted her legs higher. When I had her legs bent over her body she hissed at me saying, "Now fuck me! Fuck me like I know you want too! Fuck me hard Tony! Make me cum fuck me like an animal!"

I began to move in and out of her hole now with a lust I didn't know I had. Almost all of my cock came out except the big fat mushroom head, which remained inside her as I lifted up off of her body. Then I pushed back into her tunnel completely. Deeper and deeper I fucked her with each thrust. We continued until our bodies touched and then separate again. Again and again I made hard fast love to her. I could hear her grunt or moan letting the air out of her lungs whenever I was all the way inside her. She had the softest and tightest pussy hole I have had in a very long time. I guess because her husband wasn't fucking her very much. I felt the last 3 or 4-inches of her tunnel were tighter than the first part of her cunt and knew her husband wasn't as long as I was either.

As we continued I could feel her body moving quicker now with a need I knew was the beginning of an orgasm. I knew she needed it bad. So I worked to please her first. I knew I would cum too before I would let her up. I quicken my thrusts! She moaned my name and held her arms around her legs keeping her legs high up in the air and giving me full access to her hole. I held myself up off of her body with my arms. The only thing that was connected to our bodies was my cock moving in and out of her cunt. She looked up into my eyes and said, "Oh yes! Oh yes Tony! It's so good! Just like I knew it would be good with us I knew it!! I love it! Fuck me baby! I'm almost there! Oh yes Tony I'm cumming!!"

In and out I plunged now as she humped her lower body up off the bed as best she could with her legs over her head and her knees pressed against her tits. As she moved closer and closer she told me to let her legs go and I did. She began to hump into me now with her lower body lifting us both up off the bed. Her cries were soft and sounded like a little girl's voice. "Oh yes! Oh yes!" she said.

Louise cried out, as I pumped into her now hard and as fast as I could. She told me, "Oh yes Tony, faster! Fuck me faster! Ohhhh yes!! Just like that! Oh God OH God OH GOD!" "Yes! Mummm! Good!! So fucking good!" she was almost screaming at me now.

I smiled down at her as she closed her eyes and told me, "I'm. . . I'm . . . I'm going to. . . oh yes! I'm going to cummm! Cum! Cum! Oh fuck yes! Ahhhhhhhh! God! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! Yesssssssssssss! OH, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh GOD!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She went off like a strike of lighting into space with back to back orgasms that elevated her lower body up lifting us both high up off the bed as she thrust her body harder and harder into me trying to drive my hard cock deeper and deeper inside her. I was already balls deep and she rotated her hips and pumped her tight wet pussy on my cock like she was under some type of sexual spell! I held my cock deep inside her and pumped it into her again and again. She had her arms and legs wrapped tightly around me and fucked me like a wild cat!

Then I felt her cum flow over and all around my hardness as I continued to fuck her. As she began to come down from her climax she kissed me and told me she knew I would be one great piece of ass. I told her, "Hey that's my line. Lou, you are so beautiful and so dam sexy! Hold on I'm rolling us over."

I rolled us over with my hard cock still buried up inside her pussy I could see her beautiful full breasts pointing down at me with those hard red nipples. Now as I lay on my back under her, she lifted up and sat up as she adjusted my cock inside her pussy tunnel. Her face was so lovely as she smiled down at me and began to ride my hard pole saying, "Oh Tony! Oh Tony! Oh fuck Tony! Oh God baby! I love it this way!"

Up and down her pussy slid along the length of my shaft causing me to moan louder and louder as I moved closer to my own climax. She was going wild on my cock bouncing up and down, up and down, up and down. Then she began to rock back and forth on me as I held her hips and said, "Bend down her so I can taste those rock hard blood red nipples."

She smiled and bent forward as she rotated her pussy around on my cock. My lips circled her left nipple and when I sucked it, she told me, "Oh yea I love my tits sucked while I'm being fucked. Suck them hard Tony! Oh God baby, your cock feels so good deep inside. You are deeper in me than anyone has ever been!" I asked her, "So I'm the biggest cock you have ever had?"

She answered, "Yes! I had one almost as long as yours and I have had one which was thicker but that was before I was married. You cock fills me so nice Tony!"

I asked her, "So how big is your husband 6 inches?"

She moaned as she came down on my hard shaft again. Rotating her hips again, she said, "I wish! 6 inches would be much better than what he has. He makes me cum because he licks me and fingers me. But his cock is just 4 inches!"

I was huffing now as I tried to speak. I said, "4...4 inches,...har...hard?"

She shook her head yes as she moaned again taking all of my 8 inches deep inside her again! I held her hips and said, "Well that's not much of a cock."

She said, "Yes, I know. But he does the best he can. I do cum and have orgasms but nothing like I the ones I'm having with you today. Oh Tony thrust up into me baby! Hard! Harder! Oh God your cock feels so good."

I moved now and rammed up into her hole making her cry out each time I did it! She had closed her eyes and was drifting as she rode my cock and moved closer to another orgasm. I pulled her down and held her to my body tight against me as I thrust up into her faster and faster and faster. Then she screamed and pumped that cunt on me, squeezing my entire shaft with the walls of her pussy as if some evil force was controlling her. Like she was under a spell her body moved over my body as she fucked me with all the energy she had left! It felt so good I knew I was going to cum. I asked her, "I'm going to cum Lou. Where do you want it baby!"

She said, "In my cunt, always in my pussy baby! Pump it into me Tony! Let me feel it! Give me your seed baby! Fill me with your cum!"

I moaned loudly from her words and her body action. As I held her tight I sank my cock into her all the way one last time! When the first shot flew out of my cock she screamed and climaxed as I did too! Load after load pumped into her as she gyrated her lower body on my cock. She drove me on and on as I had completed my orgasm but wasn't softening at all. I moved and sat up and she lifted up so she could sit on my cock and we could hold each other.

NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers