The Loving Porn Queen Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,987 Followers

Carl and Doug attended to the grill; Ally and I did the rest of the meal prep; and Mel just amused us all by being Mel and telling us about her life and work. We ate on the patio in our semi-nude state. At one point Mel's burger dripped some ketchup on one of her breasts; almost before she could respond Carl jumped up and rushed to here side assuring her he'd take care of it. He lapped at her breast with his long tongue, taking care to cover the entire landscape and to capture every drop of the errant ketchup. We all laughed at his antics. Mel encouraged his bad behavior.

We cleaned up quickly and then took some aperitifs out on the patio. We all gravitated to our large loungers. I turned out most of the patio lights, leaving on just some indirect lighting in the garden. This all set a nice mood for all of us.

Mel said she'd like a Grand Marnier. I watched as Carl poured her small glass of the rich, sweet liqueur. He walked over and looked at Mel and said, "I want you to kiss me in a moment and be open to a new experience."

Carl took a sip of the liqueur from her glass then sat next to her, leaned in and started a kiss with Melissa. I could see his tongue dart out of his mouth and into hers, in the process delivering her the first sip of the sweet liquid. She moaned as the pair French kissed. Carl's arms went around her tiny body and pulled her to him.

Doug sat next to me and Ally on another lounger. I could hear his heavy breathing start. Finally he said, "I've GOT to remember that move. THAT is so sexy and erotic."

I poured Doug's glass of liqueur, took a sip then held his head gently as we kissed and I thrust the liqueur and my tongue into his mouth. Now he moaned in delight as we French kissed. When we finished Ally came over to him with another liquid kiss.

Melissa told Carl, "THAT makes me tingle ALL over, my darling brother in law. If you do that to a girl, you know you've got to be ready for what happens next."

Carl said, "I think I'm ready. Are you?"

Mel made serious eye contact with Carl and nodded slowly and definitely. She communicated her intent to be sexually open that night to all of us in that moment. Mel took a sip of her drink then pulled Carl's head down to her. The two kissed very passionately again. They surfaced about a minute later and looked over at us.

Mel said to her husband, "You look very comfortable over there with Kara and Ally. Are you comfortable with my being with Carl -- for the evening?"

Doug said, "Yes. I want you to experience the love and passion that exists in this family. It's why we're here. We've talked about it."

Mel turned to Carl and said softly, "Kiss me and then make love to me. I can hardly wait."

I wondered how well Carl would do with the pixie. I mean she's small, and, well, Carl is pretty big. Observably larger than Doug, particularly when sexually excited. The three of us nestled on one lounger, feeling and stroking each other and watched as Mel and Carl on the other lounger slid out of their virtually non-existent swimsuits and embraced.

Carl already looked huge next to Mel. I thought how his cock appeared to be the size of her forearm. I muttered to my cohorts, "Oh she's going to like this. I can tell."

Carl slid down Mel's body and buried his face in her pussy. She had a small stripe of hair that was pure decoration. Carl's tongue immediately went wild in her pussy, an area of expertise he had built up over the years, particularly since Ally joined out midst. Mel pulled her legs up to afford him total access.

We heard Mel climax almost immediately. Doug said secretively to me, "She's done for the night but she'll continue to play."

I said, "I wouldn't bet on it, brother. That's just the beginning." He looked surprised at my speculation.

As I slithered down my brother's body, leaving his top end to Ally, I pulled Doug's swim trunks down and inhaled his partially inflated rod into my mouth. I heard him moan into a kiss he and Ally shared.

I proceeded with one of my classic blowjobs until Ally tapped me on the shoulder. "Look at Mel," she said in a whisper.

I turned and looked at the other lounger. Carl lay on his back on the lounger; Mel had assumed a sixty-nine position with him as she gave him a blowjob. Every now and then she slid all the way down Carl's cock, taking the entire thing into her mouth. Carl writhed in ecstasy. Ally and I looked at each other; we couldn't believe such a small person could absorb that much cock without seriously gagging.

As we watched Mel moved around and started to tit fuck Carl. She spit on his cock and slid his rod between her large breasts, holding them together to increase the stimulation he got from her efforts. She lapped at his cock each time it came near her mouth. I knew Carl must have been enjoying this.

I moved up Doug and duplicated her move as I tit fucked my brother. Ally started to talk dirty to Doug about Mel, me and what she was going to do to him in a second. I could feel Doug get harder. Doug slipped into his own ecstasy as I provided a new version of friction to his penis.

Ally tapped me on the shoulder a few moments later and pointed at the other chaise. I looked just in time to see Mel move up over Carl, obviously intent on a full-scale fuck. She raised her small body over his large frame and held his long cock, directing the head to the entrance to her nest. The size comparisons between his cock and her body were startling; even at that instant I worried about whether she'd be able to absorb his cock into her body.

She slowly lowered herself onto him as she rose and fell minute distances to help smooth the way for his entry. Gradually Carl's entire length slid upwards into her body. I think we could see her abdomen bulge slightly as his penetration became complete.

When Mel had sunk fully onto Carl's cock, she apparently rested, their pelvic areas pushed together. He looked over at us and said, "You won't believe this. She's fucking me inside -- with her muscles. Oh, my God! Ooooooh."

I could tell something was happening to Carl. Mel apparently had a hidden skill none of us knew about. I looked at Doug and he smiled lecherously at me and said, "One of her specialties. You don't have to move. She can bring you off just with her vaginal muscles."

Mel then started to rise and fall on Carl's cock, little by little, her oscillations increasing in amplitude on each withdrawal and thrust. Carl held Mel's hips, occasionally reaching up and fondling or pinching one of her breasts. Mel's breasts started to swing in sync with her thrusts.

I needed something in my cunt to satisfy the longing I'd developed there all day, what with the pool play and the eroticism of all of us being nearly naked most of the day. I lay next to Ally and told my brother, "Come and fuck me Doug. I want you in me."

Ally said to him, "And I'm next so don't spend all your time over there." She grinned at me and kissed me as Doug positioned himself between my legs and thrust his long cock into me.

Close to me, I heard Mel come again and a couple of minutes later again. Doug looked surprised each time. I orgasmed twice then urged Doug over to Ally. He changed position and plunged his cock into her waiting pussy as she layback displaying her willingness for his attentions. Ally came immediately and then started the serious business of fucking Doug's brains out. I lost count of the number of orgasms after that. There were lots more.

Carl did not last as long as I'd expected. One reason appeared to be Mel's drive to bring the two of them to some kind of crescendo. We could hear their 'love talk' as they fucked, guiding and warning each other about their bodies' responses to their loving. Carl finally said, "I'm near."

Mel said, "Cum in me. Fill me." And Carl did.

Shortly after that Doug blasted a very full load of cum into Ally's pussy. I'd forgotten the volume of cum that he delivered each time he came. Ally's cunt flooded with his juices, leaking out almost immediately even through he remained enshrined in her velvet tunnel.

Doug pulled out and I immediately cleaned him with my mouth. I did like his taste. Next I went down on Ally, who held and guided my head as I ate out some his excesses. She said, "Bring me some too."

I got a large mouthful of his cum and her juices and rose to French kiss with Ally as we shared the juices of their lovemaking. After that the two of us cuddled with Doug on the chaise.

Mel stretched out atop Carl on the other chaise; Carl's cock still buried in her cunt. I then had an idea. I crept from our lounger over to Carl and Mel's. I reached up and stroked Carl with one hand slowly pulling his cock out of the pixie's cunt. The pixie moaned at the removal.

I then briefly inhaled Carl's cock, an act I'd done a thousand times before, yet this time I savored a new musky scent on him. I liked it. Mel.

I moved from Carl to Melissa's pussy, running my tongue up each of her legs and stopping before I got to 'ground zero.' She watched me with a look of wonder; yet spread her legs to give me access. When I could wait no longer, I drove my tongue into her pussy, trying to extract every drop of cum from the two of them. In particular, however, I wanted Mel's juices. I wanted to savor her, to see what she tasted like, to capture and enjoy her sexual scent.

Mel had been close to the edge or she'd never really come down from her high. As I lapped and probed her cunt with my tongue and fingers she started to writhe beneath me. New sensations reached her brain; she looked at me with a delicious Sapphic look that told me all I needed to know about her sexuality and her preferences.

I reached up with one hand and started to massage one of her breasts. I held it snugly in my hand to see the volume it filled, I hefted it against gravity to feel its weight again, I moved between the two gorgeous globes to feel their consistency, I rubbed and twisted their ends to bring the nipples back to erectness, and I pinched the nipples and rolled them in my fingers to feel how her body relayed the sensation to her cunt -- where my mouth and other fingers were fully occupied. There was a direct connection.

Mel stroked my head. Finally, she said, "You're going to make me cum in about ten seconds." What did she think I was there for? I wanted her to spasm on my tongue, on my fingers, on my face. I wanted to know that I could bring my off sister-in-law sexually.

Melissa's orgasm arrived with all the pomp and circumstance that I could hope for. She announced her cuming and then pulled my head into her cunt with both of her hands lest I stop the tongue-lashing of he clit. Her legs squeezed tightly around my head and for a second I wondered if my head would break. She stopped breathing for at least half a minute, her head back, her back arched, her breasts thrust up into the night, and her body frozen in space.

I did not let up. My tongue kept lapping at her clit and the surrounding area. The fingers I had thrust into her cunt kept massaging her G-spot that I had gone to great lengths to find and memorize.

"Ooooooooooh fuck," she exclaimed. "I love this. I love sex. I love being pleasured. I love pleasuring others. I just want to fuck the rest of my vacation. Does anyone mind?"

A chorus of "NO's" resonated around the patio.

I moved up Mel's body until I could suck on her breasts, an act I had waited hours for, since I'd seen it done to her by my husband in our pool. They were spectacular and I also noted one of the areas that stimulated Mel to cum and heightened her sexual interest. I stayed there a while.

Eventually I abandoned Mel's breasts so I could move up and kiss her. As we kissed I whispered to her, "I love you. Thank you for coming and for sharing yourself and your husband with us. I love you both."

Mel looked at me still with that air of disbelief that she'd had frequently today, "I love you too. Moreover, I can't believe I've just had a lesbian fuck and that I enjoyed every precious second of it - and with my sister-in-law. I'd do it again in a heartbeat and hope we do it over and over again." She turned to Carl who had remained right beside us, occasionally stroking one or the other of our bodies; she said, "Right now, however, I would love to have some more cock. If I suck you back to life are you up to the challenge."

Carl nodded with a large grin and I slipped off the lounger and went back to Doug and Ally. The two of them had been watching my ministrations on Mel as well as lightly stroking each other's genitals. As I came to the lounger, I slid my head towards Doug's cock and started another blowjob. He still tasted of Ally, one of my favorite flavors, and in seconds I had him rock hard.

This time I wanted Doug's cum. When his penis had the consistency of wrought iron, I climbed atop his cock and sank my body down on him, collecting every millimeter he had to offer inside my pussy. I started my gyrations to bring him to orgasm inside me. Ally lay beside us stroking her clit and breasts in my line of vision.

Ally knew my motivation. She read me well. I watched as she kissed Doug and rubbed his body with her hands too. After a brief whisper she moved up the lounger and lowered her pussy onto Doug's tongue. As I rose and fell on his cock, I could see Doug's tongue driving into her lithe body, savoring her juices as drop by drop came near the opening for him to drink.

When I looked beside me, Carl had mounted Mel, his long, swollen cock visibly driving into her body over and over again. Mel lay on her back, her legs spread as far apart as her physiology would allow. Her large breasts swayed in tune to Carl's thrusts. On each thrust into her body, Mel emitted a tiny and high-pitched squeak of joy.

Ally rose from Doug's mouth and stood. I watched as her sexy body went to Carl and Mel's lounger and she locked her mouth on one of Mel's large breasts. I heard the extra squeak from Mel. Ally reached between the fucking couple and started to massage Mel's clit. Mel moaned some more. As Ally bit and sucked on the breast she'd adopted, Mel came again.

"Oh fuck," Mel said, "I've never cum so many times in one night -- not even on my honeymoon. Oh my God, this is fantastic."

Carl kept his pace until he announced his orgasm and jetted another load of cum into his relative. Both he and Melissa fell together and hugged, gathering Ally into their midst at they affirmed their affection for each other.

I had Doug roll me over so he could pound into my cunt doggie style and pound he did. Just after we watched Carl and Mel climax, Doug sped up and brought me to another climax. This time he jetted a gallon of his cum into me. As I returned to earth from my orgasm, I realized how much fluid oozed from my pussy. I didn't care, the lounger would wash off in the rain, but I did want to remember the occasion.

Ally came and cleaned us up with her tongue, bringing me to another orgasm. Ally and I put on a little display of affection for the others. We even pulled Mel into our duet and created a small daisy chain as we ate each other's pussies and fingered each other's cunts. Eventually each of us came. We would have fucked again except we'd worn the guys out and they needed recovery periods.

We parted and went to bed. Ally and Doug took one bedroom and Mel, Carl and I the master suite. I hoped there'd be more activity during the night and had not been disappointed when morning arrived.

Thanksgiving Day had the traditional division of the sexes. Ally, Mel and I worked in the kitchen preparing the turkey dinner. Nancy and June joined us midday bringing some of their own dishes over. The kitchen became a 'hen party' as the five of us talked and worked. We'd decided to dress up on the chic side but still a little sexy, thus there were an array of tight fitting clothing, plunging necklines, a noticeable absence of bras, and short skirts with nothing on underneath them that populated the kitchen.

The guys were solidly planted in front of the high-definition television in the media room watching football. Sy and Mike had joined Carl and Doug for the annual ritual. Occasionally one of the men would appear in the kitchen seeking refills for the copious amounts of beer they were consuming. Regardless of who came to get the beer, there were smoothes, licks, kisses and an occasional fingering of a pussy that took place. We loved it.

While we 'girls' talked, Mel told us about Richard, her extramarital lover and where she and Doug had taken their relationship. Shortly after Doug's return from his previous visit with us, Mel had introduced Richard and Doug over dinner at a nearby restaurant. The two men liked each other immediately and rapidly became good friends. Mel said, "Of course they'd like each other, they both love me." The trio had had one evening after their meeting when they'd gotten together and made love with Mel being the large beneficiary.

Mel said, "Richard is married and wants to involve his wife. He says they have an open marriage. The next time we meet it'll be for dinner again and we'll meet Suzanne. From all he's said about her, I'm sure she'll fit right in -- or should I say Doug will fit right in her." We laughed at her crude humor.

As we talked, Ally talked to Mel about being cautious about STDs as she expanded her circle of lovers. We were comforted to hear that neither Doug nor she had played around other than with Richard and that he had used condoms during their intercourse. She agreed that it was a time to be safe rather than sorry. After that serious discussion, we went back to more 'fun' subjects.

Thanksgiving dinner resulted in nine full bellies and one very picked over turkey. When we went around the table during the meal each of us had a long list of things they talked about to be thankful for.

After the meal, Doug stood at the counter and picked every scrap of meat off the carcass while the rest of us cleaned up. When he was through we were sure we'd have enough food to last until Christmas. The guys actually declared they'd watched too much football (Carl didn't think that possible).

We were all impatient anticipating the screening ofLove Strokes the following evening, but probably none so much as Ally. She'd made this video -- she'd written it, directed it and acted in it, and now wanted to see our reactions, particularly Doug and Mel who had not had a role in the video.

To be continued.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,987 Followers