The Lust-Filled Wedding Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dotPlus
dotPlus
15 Followers

"I've badly missed that uuuhhhhhhh," she groaned, but I couldn't reply with my face trapped between her thighs as she wrapped her legs around me tightly.

Not long afterwards she managed to stop moaning.

"I want your cock right now," she almost whined.

"You don't have to tell me twice," I replied as I stepped out of my shoes and Isabelle ripped off my trousers and boxer shorts.

My cock, as hard as it has ever been, was free for less than a second before she engulfed almost all of my 8" in her warm mouth. I had forgotten how good she was at giving head, and I closed my eyes, leant back and enjoyed the immense pleasure as she worked her magic on my tool.

Unable to wait any longer, I picked her up and threw her on the bed.

"Ram me hard you hunk," she shouted, opening her legs wide again as I speared her beautiful pussy. I leant down and embraced her tightly enjoying the sensation her pussy was having on my rigid cock. It didn't quite all fit in so I started to stroke in and out, shallow at first and then all the way to the bottom of her tight pussy.

"I love it when you suck my tits at the same time Liam," she purred and I duly lowered my head to her chest and attempted to take one of her ripe breasts into my mouth while pinching her other nipple to moans of pleasure. I knew this would bring her close and sure enough she was lost in her own world making unintelligible noises that encouraged me to increase the speed.

I wanted her to have an intense orgasm, and reaching down with my free hand, I found her swollen clit and went to work. It didn't take long before she clamped her legs around me, screamed out "Liam!" and shuddered, panting for a couple of minutes as I rode through her orgasm and kept her at an elevated level of pleasure.

When she finally came down, she wanted to return the favour. Isabelle knew exactly what to do working her internal pussy muscles around my pumping cock, and then turning me over and riding me, giving me the amazing view of her pussy being impaled by my cock and her bouncing tits. Whilst doing so she slightly turned her body creating incredible friction on the head of my cock. She sensed I was close and teasingly eased up wanting to show me who was in control. It didn't take her long to bring me back to the brink again though and this time she kept on bouncing on my cock as I grabbed her and pumped her body up and down even harder, adding my own moans to the air as she brought me expertly to climax. She collapsed down onto me, pleasured and content and I pumped my load into her.

Although we had both loved our quick romp together, we both knew that was all it was ever going to be. We had separated before for good reason, and although we were still fond of each other, hooking back up again was never going to bring us back as a couple. Besides, we had our respective partners to think about. We cuddled for a minute or two, each enjoying the moment without having to say anything. She loved sex, and I loved her for it. But it wasn't real love. We got up, quickly got dressed and rearranged our clothes. We departed the room and I couldn't resist pinching her bum as she locked her door.

"That was a long toilet break," Joe said accusingly as I rejoined the table, without Isabelle.

"It sure was," I replied, "You know Mr Stokes? He commandeered us on the way, and wanted to tell us about his idea for a news website aimed at teenagers, and I only managed to get away by saying that I desperately needed the toilet. Poor Izy is still stuck there; you might want to go and rescue her!"

It was a complete bluff but I knew that Isabelle would be joining the table in the next 30 seconds as we had planned, so we were unlikely to get caught, although I'm sure my flushed face was picked up by Holly at the very least.

As Joe got up to find her, I took his vacant place next to Holly and she gave me a sly wink as I sat down.

"That Mr Stokes, I'm surprised you managed to get a word in at all!" she laughed, and normal conversation resumed. My heart rate gradually slowed down following the experience of making sweet love to Izy.

Shortly afterwards the dancing started, and as custom depicts, the bride and groom led the first dance despite the groom already being a little worse for wear after having got in the party mood properly. The start of the dancing was the cue for the guests to follow suit and after a few of the younger kids got involved, more and more couples joined them and got in the mood. Our table started dispersing gradually, some to dance, others to tuck into the buffet that the waiting staff had put out. I had eaten plenty at lunch and wasn't too hungry yet; looking at the mountain of food one could see that it was going to last a while. Besides after my quickie with Izy I had my mind on a different type of eating...

As my mind wandered lustfully, it was brought back to reality, albeit a very pleasant reality, when a warm soft hand rested on my leg - a little higher up than would be considered decent in public!

"Did I lose you, Liam?" Holly grinned at me, "Am I really that boring?"

She moved her hand even higher up my leg so as to help influence my decision.

"Certainly not boring; I was so captivated by you I must have appeared otherwise." The flirting was now obvious.

"From what I'm guessing I very much doubt you are a boring person either... but hopefully I can find out soon enough," she winked and I was beginning to think that there may be even more excitement in store for me.

Only then did she take her hand off my thigh leaving me with a significantly harder cock. It showed.

"Hope I didn't cause you any discomfort Liam," she gestured at my groin.

"Nothing that can't be taken care of," I grinned, and put my hand on her thigh. She rested her hand on my hand and moved it closer to her crotch.

"Maybe I can help you there," and she took her hand off mine; reaching over she gave my cock a quick squeeze.

I didn't think I could be surprised any more, but what she did next was a very pleasant surprise. With a quick glance around she slipped down off her chair, under the table and lifting up the table cloth effortlessly she rested it on my lap covering most of my legs. Anticipating what was to come I pulled my chair in a little and slumped down on it thus guaranteeing that my entire groin was well under the table; this ensured that Holly had access to my now rock hard cock.

She didn't waste any time getting my trousers open and getting my cock out; I heard her gasp and enclose it with her warm, delicate mouth. She started working her magic on my cock, and I knew she'd had a lot of practice - this was close to the best blow job I'd ever had, and that was more down to her technique than the excitement of the setting and getting caught. Isabelle had been good, but no match for Holly who had me clutching on to the table, as the intense pleasure mounted much quicker than I was used to.

Almost as if she could sense the approaching couple, or possibly just to draw things out and tease me, she eased off as Isabelle and Joe came over, and much to my annoyance sat down next to me, with Izy to my right and Joe next to her.

"Where's that Holly gone mate?" Joe inquired, "It looked like you two were getting on well."

His tone of voice couldn't hide his relief that I was getting attention from someone else and not Izy. He didn't really have any right to be jealous after how he had treated her earlier on, especially if that was indicative of how he usually treated her. Although I was certainly not in a position to judge having just helped his girlfriend to cheat on him.

I had to think quickly.

"She just went to pick up a couple of drinks for us - we decided we needed a bit of Dutch courage before joining you on the dance floor".

"Good call," Joe replied, buying it.

"If I'd have known you were coming to join us I'd have given her some more money to get you two a drink as well," I quipped.

"Oh, don't worry, we're not coming to join you for long - you just seemed a little lonely on your own, so we thought we'd see if you were alright." This was from Izy. "If you needed a hand or anything..." she trailed off, and it was clear that she knew what was going on, and it wouldn't have surprised me if she had put Holly up to it. Although we remained faithful to each other when we dated, she had been very daring, even initiating sex outdoors on several occasions.

"In fact, you can't keep us away from the dance floor for very long, so we're heading straight back there!" Izy laughed.

Holly, obviously impressed with my performance lowered her mouth to my cock again and gave me a quick sharp hard suck that took my breath away. Fortunately, Izy and Joe had started to get up to go back and dance. I laughed and wished them a good time, jokingly added that they should behave themselves. Izy chuckled, but Joe didn't turn back.

"You should come and join us... when you're done here."

As she said this, she looked directly at the spot under the table where Holly was, as though she had x-ray vision, and winked at me again before following Joe with a sexy swing in her step.

Holly resumed the blow job properly now and worked her magic on my cock, and as if to confirm what I had suspected she swallowed my entire penis right up to the base - the first time anyone had managed to do so. The sensation was remarkable as the head of my cock rubbed inside her tight throat, and I wasn't able to last much longer as she brought me to the edge of an incredible orgasm and over it at an amazing tempo. I unloaded spurt after spurt of cum directly into her throat and she swallowed it all, without gagging once. She was a real professional, and I was very lucky. It took me a while to come down, and think about the next move.

While she was cleaning my cock with her mouth, getting up every last bit of cum, she whispered through the table cloth, "I need your incredible cock inside me. My tight pussy will join you in the foyer in 2 minutes, but you better go right now."

I looked around, but with the dancing the lights had dimmed so I was confident she would be able to get out from under the table unnoticed. I departed quickly, telling her to hurry as I couldn't wait to taste her pussy juices.

In the direct line of sight was Paul, talking to the head bridesmaid, the one with all the experience. He worked quickly that boy. They looked like they were having a good time, but I didn't want to risk getting held up, as I really couldn't wait to get Holly naked. I took out my phone and started up an imaginary phone call. I took the longer, indirect route to the lobby pretending all the while to be conducting a boring conversation so as not to get disturbed.

I did this up until I saw Holly approaching with a massive smile on her face. She was looking forward to this as much as I was. I wanted to show her an amazing time after she had given me such a good blow job, and having cum twice already I knew I would be up to the task.

Not for the first time that night I was going upstairs with a beautiful girl and as I whisked her past the reception, I winked at the astonished girl behind the desk. I barely had time to reflect that on another day, the receptionist with such a petite face might have been the worthwhile prospect, before my mind snapped back to the stunner I was racing upstairs with. We were soon on her floor. Before I knew it we were in her room and shedding clothes quicker than I would have thought it possible to remove such formal attire.

Her lithe body slipped out of her dress, revealing the most delectable chest ever. If they were real, it was a miracle - as she whipped off her bra they stood unsupported, round and full as though she still had it on. They looked so appetising that I stopped with my trousers round my ankles and sunk my mouth into her right globe tonguing her erect nipple for all it was worth, before quickly swapping over and taking the other in my mouth.

I could barely contain myself - I was like a child at Christmas and couldn't get enough of it. She brought my head up to hers and stuck her tongue down my throat as she reached down for my cock, and began slowly twisting it around in her hand.

She grabbed my right hand with her free hand and thrust it between her legs. She still had her panties on, and they were soaking wet. She broke off our kiss.

"Fuck me right now," she said with a stern look in her eye. She meant it.

"I'm going to eat you out right afterwards then," I replied, "there is no way I am missing out on tasting you".

She ripped off her panties and stuck two fingers inside her dripping snatch and brought them to my lips.

"Here is a taste of what is to come; now make me cum!" she retorted.

It tasted amazing, but I didn't get enough, and was looking forward to getting my mouth in her pussy afterwards.

I picked her up, and launched her onto the bed; she squealed in delight.

"If that's a sign of things to come, this is going to be amazing," she said with wide eyes.

I yanked my boxer shorts down exposing my rock solid cock, ready for the next round.

"I didn't get a proper look earlier; that is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen," she gasped.

"How appropriate that it is going to find a suitably beautiful home for it then," I said as I lowered myself onto her, all the while holding her gaze.

I wasted no time getting inside her, and she was even tighter than Isabelle so I took my time gently increasing the depth of my thrusts as her pussy adapted to my length.

"Ooooooohhhhh," she gasped as I managed to fit all the way in her to my balls. I just ground there rubbing our pubic bones together enjoying the sensation of being inside such a tight snatch, and feeling her velvet insides clenching around my cock. I started to move slowly, pumping inside whilst passionately kissing her luscious lips and neck.

"I love how deep you are inside me, Liam... but I want more!"

With this she pulled away and raised her legs, which I quickly grabbed and hoisted onto my shoulders; I entered her again, getting yet deeper this time.

It felt phenomenal and the almost constant moan coming from her mouth told me she loved it too. I continued to thrust in and out, increasing the pressure and then relenting when I thought she was nearing her climax so I could increase the intensity as much as possible. Every hard thrust was met with a moan and I was struggling to keep the fire in my loins down, but having come several times already I was in the fortunate position of being able to outlast her. It wasn't much longer before her body cramped up, as the orgasm started to take hold of her.

I responded by easing off but still moving in and out as much as her convulsing pussy would allow; all throughout her orgasm I leant down to plant kisses on her sheen covered breasts. I eased her legs off my shoulders to make her more comfortable as she started to come down from her high. I rolled her onto her side, whilst still inside her and held her in my arms for a few minutes as she recovered.

After a while, I couldn't wait any longer; I wanted to bring her to another climax as soon as possible so I started to edge down her body planting kisses all over her chest and down to her stomach, while she was still in a daze enjoying the post orgasmic feel. As I planted my mouth on her creamy thigh, she seemed to come to life.

"Too soon, I'm not sure I can take it!" she gasped, still struggling for air. It was only then that I realised how powerful her orgasm had been. "Let's take a shower together first."

I wasn't going to complain. Once again I scooped her up in my arms and took her through to her bathroom, sat her down on the edge of the bath and started up the shower making sure it was nice and warm. Taking her by the hand we walked into the generously sized shower and held each other in a tender embrace. Whereas with Izy the sex was just that, there was more to this with Holly. I was attracted to her beauty, and although we hadn't spent a great deal of time getting to know her I was already very fond of her. It felt amazing to hold her body under the streaming water and feel her magnificent curves against me.

As we let the water run over us I enjoyed getting to know her body slowly and we kissed gently, as she met my mouth sweetly. I hoped by her response that she wasn't just interested in sex too. I thought I would speak my thoughts, and see where it led. Normally I wouldn't be so upfront, but being naked in a shower with a girl I had met only hours before wasn't my normal sort of situation.

"I hope this can be the start of something good, Holly," I said, pulling my face away from hers and gazing deeply into her eyes.

"You haven't even tasted my pussy yet!" she exclaimed. "Better get to it now."

It really wasn't the response I had been looking for but this time I really couldn't wait any longer. I quickly dried her down and wrapped the towel round her shoulders to keep her warm and led her back to the bed with my hands on her smooth ass; without saying anything her eyes lit up and her excitement met mine as she anticipated what was to come. I kissed her softly, testing the waters with my hand and found she was already incredibly lubricated. I wasted no time positioning my head at her sweet pussy as she spread her legs to give me great access. She had a perfect pussy, with a small amount of finely trimmed hair that made her look absolutely delectable. As I lowered my head to her lips, I could already smell her arousal and it was incredible.

Leaning down as far as I could I licked upwards from the gaping entrance to her pussy right to her clit and beyond, nice and slowly to take in the taste properly. She had the sweetest tasting juice I had ever had, and was possibly the youngest girl I would ever fuck, having been somewhat of a late starter myself. Was it not for her chest, she would have looked considerably younger than she was. I later found out that she was 19, a whole two years younger than Izy, which explained why she tasted so amazing.

She groaned, part delight, part annoyance as I then blew softly on her pussy lips.

"Stop messing around and get to it," she said.

I obeyed and slurped away manically licking up as much of her juice as possible and coating my entire face with it, pausing only when she grabbed my head and pulled it towards her.

"I've always wanted to taste my juice on another guy," she breathed before kissing me with intense passion.

"Not bad," she grinned, "Now get back to it."

She pushed my head back between her legs and raised them up to my face. In that way I got better access to her hole, and spearing my tongue I rammed it as far as I could into her; I started to pump my tongue in and out to her increasing delight.

"Oh ram me fucking hard, you fucking stud," she shouted.

It wasn't all that long afterwards she came hard, pouring out stream after stream of cum into my open, willing mouth. I lapped it all up, and still wanted more. I couldn't get enough of her taste.

I had one last lick of her pussy and then joined her in a loving embrace. We held each other tightly for almost half an hour, just enjoying being with each other and savouring the moment.

It felt like the best day of my life. Little did I know, things were only just getting started...

dotPlus
dotPlus
15 Followers
12