The Lust of the General

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was sitting in my office late one afternoon, I suddenly found my hand gently rubbing my skirt on my pussy and thinking of what Rebecca's tongue would feel like deep inside me. I then thought of a line in the film "A Few Good Men", when Jack Nicholson's character told Tom Cruise that he was the luckiest man in the world. "That there was nothing on this Earth sexier than a woman you have to salute in the morning. Promote them all I say, because this is the truth: If you haven't gotten a blow job from a superior officer; well, you're just letting the best of life pass you by." I wanted Lieutenant General Rebecca Elaine Lee to eat my pussy so bad!

As I was closing up my desk and preparing to leave, my office phone rang. I answered and it was General Lee. Her voice was shaky and broken up and she was sniffing and snorting; almost sounded as if she'd been crying. She asked if I could come down to her office immediately. I hurried out of my office and down the now deserted corridor to the Commanding Officer's suite. As I raced through the reception area and up to her door, which was slightly ajar, I could hear a faint sound coming from the other side: It was General Lee and she was indeed crying. I knocked on the door, then gently pushed it open and stepped into her office. Rebecca was sitting on the edge of her office sofa with her face buried in her hands. She looked up at me with the most heart wrenching and pitiful look I'd ever seen on another human being. Her hair was out of its braiding and draping freely down to her shoulders. Without knowing exactly what I should do, I just trusted my natural instincts. I slowly crossed over to the sofa and sat beside her. Hesitantly, I placed my arm around her shoulders and she immediately turned into me and wrapped her arms around me, all the while continuing to sob. I slowly wrapped my arms around her as she cried on my shoulder and hated myself for my pussy was tingling. But what could I do? Her embrace was so powerful and warm. Her breasts squashed up against mine and I gently caressed her back. My nipples hardened instantly.

General Lee finally settled down and explained why she was so upset. There had been tremendous animosity between her and Colonel Simmons ever since he was passed over for promotion to Brigadier General in favor of her several years prior. The two of them had been in the same class at the Academy and served tours of duty together. Now with her having risen even further and he still remained a Colonel, their relationship was terminal. Her few weeks here had been very trying as Colonel Simmons had been allegedly doing everything he could to make her feel as unwelcome and disrespected by her subordinates as possible. As she spoke, she slipped off her shoes and thigh high nylons. I tried to keep my focus on her face, but after she removed her nylons, she was massaging her beautiful legs. It wasn't long before she again broke down in tears and fell into my embrace. By now my heart was racing, my body trembled and my pussy was dripping. I gently stroked her hair, took a deep breath and very gently kissed her on the forehead. As my lips parted from her skin, I held my breath, shut my eyes and waited. I felt her embrace get tighter around me and she seemed to scoot closer; so I kissed her on the forehead again, this time a little longer. She slowly raised her head and our eyes met. I kissed her on the bridge of her nose and she smiled. I slowly moved my hand up her back and around to her cheek, gently caressing it. Rebecca slowly took my hand off her cheek and began to gently kiss my palm, then lick and suck my fingers. It was such an erotic feeling and I found my head falling back while my eyes spun. I felt a tremendous wave of ecstasy crash over me and my entire body was flushed with desire. Rebecca let my fingers slip out of her mouth and instantly our lips were locked in a passionate kiss. I placed both my hands on her head and held it as we kissed. Her mouth was so warm and her lips and tongue were so moist and succulent; I didn't want her to get away. I suddenly found myself slowly falling back under the gentle pressure of Rebecca's body weight and was soon lying on the soft leather of the sofa.

Rebecca slipped her tongue out of my mouth and ran it slowly and gently down my chin. She undid my tie and ripped open the top two buttons on my blouse; then ran her tongue all around my neck. My eyes rolled wildly as my fingernails grazed the soft cotton of her blouse. Rebecca's tongue found its way slowly up the side of my jaw and to my ear where her lips wrapped around and sucked on my earlobe. She then flicked it with her tongue and pressed her tits firmly against mine. I then felt her hot breath in my ear as she ran her lips and tongue all around it. By now my heart was pounding as my breathing grew to near panting; my nipples were hard and my pussy was boiling hot and gushing. Rebecca slowly sat up and ran her hands down the front of my body, stopping briefly to knead my tits through my blouse and bra. Rebecca ran her hand through her hair and sighed deeply.

"Boy, it's getting hot in here, isn't it?" She said playfully.

It was at that moment that I suddenly felt myself possessed by a wild sexual demon. I sprang to my feet and stepped in front of her, pushed her back into the sofa and straddled her lap.

"Yes it certainly is!" I snarled. "So why don't you let me help you get more comfortable!"

I ripped open her blouse in one powerful jerk and she let out a startled gasp as her big beautiful tits fell out, still cupped in a white lace bra. I pulled her blouse roughly down her arms, temporarily pinning them behind her and plunged my tongue deep into her mouth. The heat coming off her body was immense. I held her blouse in position, keeping her arms pinned and ran my tongue all over her chin, neck and up to her ear, just like she'd done me. The sounds of her tender moaning and panting filled me with more heat and desire. I jerked her blouse completely off and her arms almost automatically snapped wildly around, grabbing the front of my blouse and ripped it open. Rebecca jerked my blouse down my arms, binding them behind me and she ran her hot tongue all over the front of my chest and the lace of my bra. I wrestled my blouse down my arms and off, then swung them around to her back and undid her bra while she undid mine at the same time. I pulled her bra down her arms and off as she took the front of my bra in her teeth and pulled as I leaned back, letting is slide down my arms and off. As she spit my bra out of her mouth, I grabbed her arms, pushed her body hard up against the back of the sofa and raised her arms above and behind her head. I raised myself up, pressed my body firmly against her and she wrapped her lips around my nipple. I rubbed my body up and down against her as she went back and forth sucking my nipples. I could feel them about ready to pop between her warm and luscious lips.

I finally released her arms, slid down her body a tad, took her head in my hands and plunged my tongue back deeply into her mouth. Rebecca's arms went around me and I could feel her fingernails piercing deeply into the skin of my back, which already had sweat streaming down it in droves. I continued to slide my body slowly down her, running my tongue down her neck to her chest and between her beautiful tits. I ran my tongue up the side of one of her tits and wrapped my lips around her silver dollar sized, dark brown nipple. As I sucked on one, I pulled, pinched and twisted the other with my fingers. Her body was already beginning to glisten with sweat and I shifted my lips from one nipple to the other. I continued on down, running my tongue down her flat stomach to her waist line, where I found her belt and skirt still on. I slid my body between her legs and rested on my knees. Rebecca undid her belt as I pushed her skirt up her hips. She arched her back and undid her skirt snap and zipper. I reached up, hooked my hands around the loose waist line of her skirt and pulled it down and off, leaving only a soaked pair of white panties on her body. Rebecca's back was still arched, as if inviting me to take her panties off.

"You want those off too?" I asked.

"Oh Yes." She said.

"Is that an order, General?" I asked.

"That's an order, Captain!" She commanded.

I ran my tongue down the top of her thigh, then took a mouthful of the delicate lacey fabric between my teeth and pulled it down the side of her hip, growling softly. I did the same thing on the other side, back and forth until her panties where free of her torso. Then I took a big mouthful of the soaking wet lace in the center and slowly pulled them down using nothing but my teeth. Rebecca slowly raised her legs and held them out straight as I pulled the soaking panties down the full length of her legs and off, growling softly the whole time. Rebecca was really getting turned on now. It was then I felt my own skirt still clinging to my sweaty body, as well as my nylons. I stood up and began to undo my belt and skirt, gazing the whole time at Rebecca's beautiful, exquisitely toned body, glistening from perspiration. I dropped my belt to floor, unbuttoned and unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the floor at my feet. Rebecca suddenly sat up and pulled off my panties the same way I had hers. When she pulled them down to the floor, I stepped out of them and Rebecca then pulled my thigh high nylons off. I was about to straddle her again, but Rebecca grabbed me and shoved me down on the sofa.

"Hold your arms out!" She ordered.

I complied and Rebecca tied my wrists together with one of my nylons. She planted her knee down on the leather cushion of the sofa while her other leg stretched out behind her on to the floor; then ordered me to straddle her thigh on the cushion. I slid my body in between the back of the sofa and Rebecca's body and straddled her thigh just above her knee on the cushion. Holding on to some slack in the nylons tied around my hands, she raised my arms over my head then pulled them down as far behind my back as they'd go by the slack of the nylons. She bent me over the back of the sofa, still holding the nylons and ordered me to arch my back and lift my ass off her thigh. I complied and Rebecca smacked my pussy hard a few times as my body jerked while I whaled and moaned in pure ecstasy. Rebecca sucked her index and middle finger then began to rub on my pulsating pussy, slowly coaxing my clit out of its sheath. She rubbed faster and faster, every so often rewetting her fingers, then without warning plunged them both deep inside me. Still bent over the sofa with my hands tied and Rebecca holding the slack on the nylons, my head rolled from side to side as my eyes spun, my body trembled and my pussy spewed hot juice all over Rebecca's fingers and hand; all the while, moaning at the top of my lungs.

Rebecca slid her fingers slowly out of my seething pussy and pulled me back upright. She let go of the nylons, grabbed me by the neck and plunged her hot tongue deep into my mouth. Our tongues mauled each other furiously inside our mouths then Rebecca pulled slowly out of my mouth, biting my bottom lip and tugging on it with her teeth. She then stood up and pulled me to my feet, untying my hands. We wrapped our arms around each other and kissed deeply. As we kissed, I slowly ran my hand up her sweaty back and grabbed a handful of Rebecca's hair, jerking her roughly out of the kiss then I began rubbing her pussy. Her clit was gorging and her pussy was dripping wet.

"I want you to eat my pussy!" I hissed seductively.

"Ooooh, is that an order, Captain?" Rebecca asked lustfully.

"That's an order, General!" I barked and I kissed her again.

I pulled Rebecca by her hair over to her desk and forced her down into her chair then I climbed up on the desktop. I spread my legs wide as I leaned back on my elbows and planted my heels on the edge of the desk. Rebecca slid her chair forward and spread my pussy lips open with her fingers. My pussy was pulsating, burning hot and my clit was throbbing. Rebecca gently ran her hands along the outside of my hips as she ran her tongue around the inside of my thighs. Then she slowly ran her tongue down around the edges of my pussy. Her teasing was driving me insane and she knew it. Rebecca then slowly ran her tongue along the outside of my lips and circled my clit. She wrapped her arm around my hip and then pinched my clit between her thumb and index finger. My eyes spun and my back arched as she then slid her tongue inside me. She gently massaged my clit between her fingers as she ran her tongue up and down the inside of my lips. Rebecca then let go of my clit and wrapped her whole mouth tightly around my whole honey pot and sucked deeply; burying her nose in my pubic hair. Soon she was tongue fucking me and my body was bouncing back and forth in unison. Her tongue was so hot and hard. My body writhed as sweat dripped on to the desk, making it very slick. I kneaded and rubbed my tits as Rebecca tongue fucked me. I looked down between my legs to see General Rebecca Elaine Lee eating my pussy, and it hit me - I was getting a blow job from a superior officer. Suddenly Rebecca repositioned her mouth and wrapped her lips tightly around my gorging clit. My hands slammed down hard on the desk, searching for something to grab, but there was nothing. Rebecca was furiously flicking my clit with her probing tongue and slid her middle finger deep in my pussy, almost immediately finding my g-spot and going to town on it. My back arched high toward the ceiling, my legs trembled violently and I sucked in a deep breath as every muscle in my body seized. I could hear desktop items crashing on to the floor as I came. As my body relaxed, my heels slipped off the edge of the desk and my lower legs dangled over the side. Rebecca stood up and slowly ran her tongue and hands all the way up my body, finally finding my waiting open mouth and slid her tongue in deeply. She leaned over me as I lie on her desk, panting and wheezing in exhaustion and pressed her sweat drench body firmly against me; our tits mashed together. I grazed my fingernails up and down her sweaty back as we kissed. Rebecca pulled out of the kiss and stroked my hair as she looked deep into my eyes.

"I'm so glad you're here." She whispered. "I've wanted you since the first day I laid eyes on you."

"Me, too." I answered.

We kissed again and my eyes closed. I just couldn't believe this was happening. I felt years of tension and frustration racing out of my body through every drop of sweat. I heard a desk draw open and then some shuffling. Rebecca pulled out of the kiss and stood up. And with my eyes still closed, I stretched.

"On your feet, soldier!" Rebecca commanded.

My eyes popped opened and I beheld Rebecca's beautiful glistening body standing before me and she was holding a big strap-on.

"Are you gonna fuck me with that?" I asked.

"No!" She answered. "You're gonna fuck me. Now on your feet, Captain!"

"Yes, Ma'am. General!" I replied.

I slid off the desk and on to my feet. Rebecca sat in her desk chair, slid the strap-on around me and fastened it in place then she took the rubber cock in her mouth and sucked it. From the way she sucked cock, I wished for the first time that I actually had one and that it was this one. She was so good, and so hot! I held the back of her head as she sucked my cock and fingered my pussy. Rebecca spit the cock out of her mouth, stood up and bent forward over her desk. I dropped to my knees and spanked her firm ass. I spread her cheeks and plowed my tongue deep into her pussy and then her asshole. Her pussy was so sweet and it dripped its hot juice all over my face. I sucked on my middle finger and jammed it into her pussy as I rimmed her asshole. Her tender moaning when to shrieking and I could feel her muscles seizing as her body trembled. I inserted a second finger into her throbbing pussy and drove my tongue deep into her asshole. Rebecca stretched her arms across her desk.

I stood up, took the cock in my hand and slid it slowly into her pussy. I slapped my hands firmly on her hips as I pumped that big cock in and out of her scorching hot pussy. I thrust my pelvis with feverish volition; the skin of my pelvis popping louder and louder against her ass. Rebecca's fingernails dug deep into the wooded front edge of her desk as she panted and moaned in ecstasy. Sweat was racing down the front of my body in droves and I could see it dripping steadily off my tits and onto Rebecca's back. As I pumped the cock deeper and deeper, I grabbed a handful of Rebecca's hair and pulled her up slightly, arching her back toward me. By now Rebecca's moaning and panting was drowning out the popping of our skin. I jerked the cock out of her pussy and pulled her by the hair completely upright.

"Get down on the floor!" I ordered. "I wanna look in your eyes while I fuck you!"

Rebecca couldn't lie down fast enough. I shoved the chair out of the way, slid my body between her wide open legs on the floor and plunged the cock deep into her pussy again. I pressed my body firmly against her and continued to stab away. Rebecca was screaming at the top of her lungs and digging her fingernails deep into my back. The intensity was becoming so great that Rebecca would often stop breathing as her head rolled from side to side and her body writhed beneath me. By now I was coming to the brink of exhaustion, panting like a dehydrated dog. I slowed my pelvic thrusting to deep and powerful stabs. Rebecca's body seized, her eyes flooded with tears and her back arched high off the floor; still with almost all my weight on top of her. She is a powerful woman. Rebecca let out an almost bloodcurdling scream as I felt a warm spray hit the inside of my thighs and the back of my calves; then she collapsed and her body began to twitch. I pushed myself up on my arms and slowly pulled the cock out of her pussy. As it slid out, Rebecca screamed again, her body convulsed and she squirted all over my abdomen.

"Oh, baby." I said. "Oh, yeah."

I took off the strap-on and tossed it aside. I laid my hand on Rebecca's burning hot, soaking wet and quivering pussy. She immediately grabbed my hand and pulled me up to her face; I pressed my body against her and we kissed gently. With her body still shaking uncontrollably, I snuggled her and kissed her softly around her neck and face as the intensity passed. Rebecca wrapped her arms around me and held me tight. I laid my head down on her chest and listened to her heart pound thunderously and race wildly inside her.

I awoke to the sensation of my hair being stroked. When my eyes opened, my head was still lying on Rebecca's chest and I could still hear her heart beating. Although it had slowed considerably, it was still thumping pretty hard and fast. I glanced up and saw Rebecca smiling sweetly at me as she was running her fingers through my red hair.

"Hi." I said, almost innocently.

"Hi." Rebecca said. "Sleep good?"

"Yeah." I replied. "How long have I been out?"

"Couple of hours." She said.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Baby, I don't think I've ever been better in my life." She replied. "Come here."

I repositioned myself and we kissed again; gently at first, but it quickly turned deep and passionate. Our bodies entwined and I could taste her soul through her mouth and tongue. We broke from the kiss, caressed each other's faces and gazed deep into each other's eyes.

"You sure you're okay? I asked. Your heart's still beating pretty hard and fast."

"That's because I'm still with you, honey." She said, and I blushed.

We kissed and cuddled for a little while longer in each other's naked embrace then we got up. As I stretched, I sniffed the air.

"Boy, it really smells like sex in here." I giggled.