The Machine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dread filled her body as the Duchess knew where she was being taken. Down into the dungeon where the machine sat in wait. She struggled all she could but to no avail. Upon being dragged inside she saw Betsy on her elbows and knees, collared and chained and leashed to the wall. The imps crowded around her, each taken its turn to anal rape her. What remained of the Duchess's clothes were stripped away before she was set onto the machine in an upright seated position. Shackled into the chair by her wrists and ankles all the Duchess could do was await whatever perversity was about to befall her. The corpses of Leonardo and Marlon backed away and stood with their backs against a wall, their dead eyes staring deeply at her body.

The Duchess's breath was deep and quick. Her eyes darted about the room as she gave what struggle she could. She sensed that invisible force she felt so many times in her bedroom, and watched in horrified anticipation as the water wheel began to turn on its own giving power to the machine. The back of the chair jerked back in a slanted lean while the legs of the chair jerked upward and apart spreading her legs wide into the air. The Duchess began to panic, cold sweat covering her body. A clicking noise was coming from just under the chair, coming up between her legs. She tried hard to force herself up to be able to see what that noise was coming from. Sweat poured down her face and tears from her eyes as she waited for whatever devilish instrument was about to come into view. What emerged was a wooden phallus, ten inches long which penetrated into her as soon as it was in position. The Duchess screamed out, fighting against her bonds. The machine started pumping the device inside her, pummeling her sensitive flesh, forcing itself deeper and deeper inside of her.

The Duchess's body filled with both pain and pleasure as she writhed against the machine, howling out with her sweaty breasts heaving in the cold air. Her body being wracked and her virtue ripped away with each artificial thrust after artificial thrust. To both her horror and delight another wooden phallus equal in size came upward from where she couldn't see and proceeded to shove itself into her back entry. She howled out again, both in pain and pleasure as the two apparatuses pounded her writhing body to orgasm after orgasm. Her honey mixed with blood began to pour down the machine and spill onto the floor where a symbol was carved below. The Duchess was oblivious to her surroundings as the walls began to glow and the room's temperature began to sizzle. The symbol below the machine glowed brightly and soon the sounds of gears grinding mingled with the Duchess's moans, groans and screams. The Duchess's eyes looked forward as the wall in front of her opened like a door. Between heavy pants of breath she watched this very door open, revealing beyond it Hell itself. The machine released the shackles and the false phalluses quickly pulled away. The Duchess felt a snap of a collar around her neck and a long chain pulled her off the chair and into the door. Struggle as she might, the Duchess Elizabeth was pulled into the beyond. Hell greeted her, waiting to show her the dark pleasures of an eternity of pain and rape.

12