The Magnificently Lustful Seven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jupiter could feel Rathgar's cock begin to twitch in its need to cum. Once again she draped her lips over the tip and slid her mouth down to the base, flexing her throat, milking his member. Rathgar threw out a mighty howl as his orgasm arrived, his cock swelling in Jupiter's throat before shooting a powerful stream straight down into her hungry belly. She swallowed quickly, then pulled her mouth off and aimed the rapidly firing cock at her face. "Mmmmmm, there you go, baby, cover my face!" Rathgar's load shot out in thick streams all over her mouth, nose, eyes and cheeks.

Jupiter giggled as her tongue snaked around her mouth, gathering up as much of his cum as she could. She used her fingers to wipe the rest of Rathgar's cum into her mouth and swallowed it, relishing the taste. "I've missed this! Nobody's cum tastes like this." She looked him right in the eyes and sucked the very last drop of his load off her index finger.

Rathgar's chest heaved as he caught his breath. As much as he loved Shakara, and as hard as her pussy made him cum, nobody could ever suck a cock like Jupiter. The sexy little wood nymph climbed up his hard, muscled body, her smooth skin dragging across his chest and abs as she found her way into his lap and arms. Rathgar noticed for the first time that she was topless, his hands roaming over her lithe body, coming to rest on her luscious C cup tits. He tweaked her nipples lightly, feeling them grow stiff under his touch.

Jupiter wrapped her arms around Rathgar's neck, showing off the brown tufts of hair in her armpits. Being an all natural wood fairy, she always let the beautiful light brown hair of her armpits and pussy mound grow freely, and Rathgar loved it. He even nuzzled his face into her armpits, kissing and licking at them with a lustful intensity. Jupiter couldn't help but laugh hysterically even as her hairy pussy began to moisten (even more than it had already grown wet from her efforts on Rathgar's cock). His hands left her hard nipples and slipped down her smooth stomach to play with her wet slit, his fingers worked up and down the length of it, gently probing.

"Mmmmmmm, I really wish we could fuck right now!" Jupiter whispered in Rathgar's ear, gently biting it.

Rathgar snaked his finger deep inside her, making her gasp. "We can" he said, guiding her hand down to his once again hardening cock.

Jupiter refused to grab hold of it, pushing his hand off. "We can't, we have to get ready to leave."

Rathgar finally took his face out of her wonderfully hairy armpit and stared at her. "And just where do you think we're going?" he asked with a slight smile.

Jupiter looked into his eyes, lowering her face and pouting her lips seductively. "The Netherwoods."

"Oh no! No way in Hell!" Rathgar said violently, attempting to slide the sexy little wood fairy off his lap. Jupiter's hand now wrapped around the base of Rathgar's still hard cock and began to squeeze it in her hand in slow pulses.

"You don't understand, baby. The Realm needs you."

"It needs all of us." A voice called out from outside the tent as the curtains in the doorway parted. It was a voice Rathgar knew all too well, and this time he actually did stand up, knocking Jupiter off his lap. He frantically snatched up his pants off the floor and held them over his crotch as his mother strode into the hut.

Sweets was a gypsy, inheriting her mystical powers from her ancestors and the Earth itself. She didn't seem to walk as much as glide across the floor, moving up to where Rathgar was standing and shyly covering himself. Her smooth, tan skin glowed underneath her flowing silk robes that waved in the wind. She had an amazing body for a 48 year old, with large D cup tits bulging against her clothes. Her tight, round ass was most definitely her best feature, although it was hard to detect under her robes.

With a wave of Sweets' hand, Rathgar's pants were on the floor next to him, suddenly leaving him with only his hands to cover his now soft cock.

"Please," she said, "cover something I didn't see when you were a baby." Rathgar stayed in his awkward stance and looked over to Jupiter, who sat naked on the seat, her legs obscenely spread with no regards to covering up.

Rathgar looked from Sweets to Jupiter to Sweets. "How do you two...?"

Sweets laughed loudly. "I'm probably the only one who's tasted this naughty witch's pussy more times than you." She strode over to Jupiter and pressed her lips to the wood fairy's, their tongues dancing mystically and energetically in a fiery taste of passion. Despite his misgivings, Rathgar could only feel his cock begin to twitch and grow even as he reached down to gather his clothes. He pulled his pants roughly over his now hard cock as his mother began to lick up and down Jupiter's cheeks and face, tasting the sperm he had deposited there not long ago.

"Always wondered if you tasted as good as the whores always said you did." Sweets was licking her lips as she talked to her son. Jupiter had slipped a hand down between her own legs and was gently fingering her own hairy pussy.

Rathgar, now dressed in his pants and boots, finally had a semi-clear head. "What are you doing here, mother? And what's this about traveling to the Netherwoods? And what do you two have in common as to be on some suicidal quest together?" His voice was beginning to show his frustration, mostly at being at a loss as to how and why this was happening to him.

Sweets placed her hand on his cheek, gently stroking it. Her eyes grew sad and she looked down at her feet. "It's Wyrgard." She said softly.

Rathgar knocked her hand away roughly. Turning away from both of them he strode out of the tent into the night air. Both Sweets and Jupiter trailed after him, Jupiter still nude.

"I thought we were done with him." Rathgar said loudly as he continued to stride away from the pair. Sweets caught up with him first. She spun her hand around and Rathgar quickly found a small wall of brush and small trees in his way. He stopped and faced them.

Sweets walked up and faced him, putting her hand on his chest and looking into his eyes. "I'm sorry."

Jupiter now joined the mother and son. She had been naked when she exited the hut, now she was clothed in a tight fitting outfit made of leaves stretched tight against her breasts and ass. Most of her skin was still exposed, only the essentials were covered by the green foliage that seemed to stick to her soft skin with no physical means of being held up. Such was the magic of the sexy fairy.

"You need to come with us, Rathgar." Jupiter's playfulness from earlier had disappeared. Now she looked at the warrior with command and authority. "You both do."

At this point Shakara came waking out of the darkness towards the threesome. Her armor trailed her in a sack she dragged. Her naked body glistened in sweat and cum. Her face, moonlit, shown in streaks of cum, way too much cum for only one man. As she dragged her sack full of armor with one hand, she lazily wiped the cum from her face, neck, shoulders and tits with the other, feeding herself all of it. Her eyes were in a haze, not just of drunken sexual satisfaction, but something more, something mystical.

"I..." she stopped before Rathgar, Jupiter and Sweets. "I don't know why I came, but I had to."

Rathgar looked at Sweets in anger. "Did you...?"

"I had to. We have to go now."

Sweets moved to Shakara, waving her hand until a warm, wet towel appeared in it. She lovingly began to clean off Shakara's hard body, wiping away the remnants of the many, many sexual partners she had embraced back at the village party. Once clean, Sweets placed a sweet, gentle kiss on Shakara's lips, snapping her out of the mystical trance. Shakara blinked. "How did I...?"

"Get dressed, love." Jupiter urged. "We leave for the Netherwoods as soon as you're ready."

"Ok," Shakara agreed meekly, still not sure what was going on. She looked to Rathgar, who shrugged his shoulders in resignation.

"So that's it? The four of us pack up and head off to the most dangerous place in all the Realm to try and find and destroy that psychotic maniac? Again?" Rathgar was again looking angrily at his mother.

"I know, sweety. This is something that should have been taken care of a long time ago." Sweets looked to Jupiter for help. "I thought we already did."

"I thought so too. Wyrgard fell into the Pits. No one has ever survived that fall in the history of the Realm." Jupiter strode up to Rathgar and slapped him hard across the face, then grabbed his face and pulled it close to his. "But just because you're still mad at your mother for sleeping with an asshole, doesn't mean you get out of protecting the Realm."

Rathgar looked down at his feet. "She did more than sleep with him."

Now it was Sweets' turn to speak. "And I'm sorry. But he's back, and he's going to end all lust in the universe. We can't let him succeed. It's going to take all of us."

Shakara finally finished snapping her armor in place, quietly listening to it all.

"All lust? Like, everywhere?"

Jupiter turned to the female warrior. "I don't understand the spell, truly, but that's what he's trying to do. And whether or not we believe he can, we have to try and stop him all the same."

Shakara slipped in against Rathgar, putting her arms around his waist and pulling her to him. "Doesn't look like we have a choice, baby. You don't want to never have the hots for me again, do you?" She seductively licked her lips and and then leaned in and started sucking on Rathgar's neck, lovingly.

He sighed. "When do we leave?"

12