The Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobbiR
BobbiR
261 Followers

"I've only just set this up. I was hoping that I might be able to offer you and Mr Smith a massage occasionally. I hope you don't think me rude, but you work so hard, you often look as if you could do with one."

Amy was a little nonplussed. It was a service she had never expected to be offered by her maid, but now it was... well, perhaps it was what she needed.

"Have you done this sort of thing before?"

"Oh yes," Carol assured her. "I'm a fully trained masseuse. It used to be my job before I became a maid. I promise I won't break anything," she added with a laugh. "Just lie down with your face through this opening and relax."

Amy did so. After a moment she felt Carol's hands on her shoulders, slick with oil.

"Mmm..." Yes, this was definitely what she needed. It had been such a long time since she had had a massage she had forgotten how good it felt.

Carol proved to be thorough. She quickly moved down Amy's left arm and worked on the fingers of her hand, gently pulling them and kneading her palm until she felt that she would never be able to grip anything again.

Before long she had almost forgotten that a naked woman was roaming freely over her own naked body.

"You have lovely skin," said Carol admiringly. "It feels so soft and smooth."

"Stop it," said Amy. "You'll make me blush."

Time passed. Carol finished pummelling the tightness out of Amy's back.

"That feels so good," said Amy breathlessly. "I only hope I'll be able to stand up straight again."

"I'll just do your bottom," said Carol, "then we'll be done on this side."

Amy was unsure if she wanted her bum massaged, but before she could object she felt the girl's hands on her, pressing and gently squeezing.

"Mmm..." The moan of pleasure was out before she had time to stop it.

Carol continued in silence. Amy felt her pelvis being pushed against the table. It was not an unpleasant sensation. The pressure was tantalisingly close to the top of her pussy. Embarrassingly, she began to feel aroused. Oh my God, she thought, I can't be turned on by this, I can't. But it was too late. She tried to shift her position so that the pressure would hit the right spot.

"It feels good, doesn't it?" asked Carol, as if reading her thoughts.

"Mmm..."

She felt a dribble of oil on her, slipping down the crack between her cheeks, then the briefest of touches on her arsehole as Carol quickly scooped it up.

"Oh..."

"Sorry," said Carol, continuing to rhythmically squeeze and press.

"That's all right," murmured Amy.

Whether she had intended her response to be a sign of encouragement, that was evidently how Carol took it. The next thing Amy felt were the maid's hands gently separating her cheeks as they squeezed and stroked. She felt fresh air on her hole.

"Oh..."

It felt good. She shut her mind to the fact of what she must have been revealing to Carol and just revelled in the novel sensation. Now she was definitely turned on. So much so that when she felt Carol's fingers gently circling her hole she found herself lifting her hips to try and make the maid press harder.

"Mmm..."

"Do you like that?"

"Mmm..."

Definitely. In fact she hoped it wouldn't stop, naughty and rude though it was.

Carol, unfortunately, had other ideas. She gently teased Amy's hole for a few more seconds then withdrew her hands.

"Time to turn over, Mrs Smith."

Reluctantly, Amy did as she was told. Lying on her back she felt so exposed that she used her hands to cover her breasts and pussy. Carol gently but firmly moved her arms so that they lay at her sides.

"Just relax, Mrs Smith."

The maid worked as thoroughly on Amy's front as she had on her back. Arms, shoulders, neck, even gently smoothing her brow and massaging her temples. To Amy's initial embarrassment she didn't avoid her breasts, which by now were aching from the desire to be touched. Carol caressed and gently squeezed them, lightly pinching and rubbing their nipples until they were as hard as stones.

"Mmm..."

"You have lovely firm breasts, Mrs Smith."

Amy blushed. "Not as firm as yours, I'm sure."

Carol moved to her legs, lifting each knee so that Amy could put her feet flat on the table. She could feel the strength in the maid's hands as Carol worked at her thigh muscles. Each downward movement brought the maid's fingertips tantalisingly close to Amy's pussy. Amy could hardly breathe.

"Just relax," murmured Carol.

Amy tried to, with the result that her knees parted and her thighs opened wide. Quickly she tried to bring them together again, but Carol's strong hands kept them where they were.

"Just relax, Mrs Smith. Just relax."

Trying to shut her mind to the lewd picture she must have been presenting, Amy stopped resisting. She's too strong for me anyway, she told herself.

Carol proceeded to massage her inner thighs, one leg at a time. Again, with each stroke her fingertips came tantalisingly close to Amy's pussy. With a great effort of will Amy stopped herself rising to meet each movement. Carol moved from one leg to the other and back again, each time brushing lightly across Amy's pussy lips. Amy could feel perspiration breaking out on her brow. Her heart thundered in her temples. She could no longer stop her hips rising in time with every one of Carol's strokes. She felt abandoned, desperate.

"Would you like me to make you come, Mrs Smith?"

"Yes... No... I don't know..."

"I think I should. You look as if you need it." Carol smiled down at her. "And it would be my pleasure."

She let her hand rest fully on Amy's cunt, a finger between the moist lips.

"Oh God..."

Then she started moving, up and down, gently squeezing, exploring Amy's swelling lips relentlessly.

"You have a lovely cunt, Mrs Smith, so smooth and silky."

"Do I?" Amy could hardly breathe. No one had ever said that to her – only John, and that was years ago. And now she was being finger-fucked by her naked maid and she was loving every minute of it.

Carol kept up her teasing and squeezing, every now and then slipping a finger, two fingers, into Amy's hole while gently massaging her clitoris with her thumb. Amy was soon completely lost.

"Ah! Oh! Oh..." She could feel her orgasm building.

"That's right, Mrs Smith," urged Carol, "just let it come. Let it come..."

She speeded her movements, concentrating on Amy's clitoris.

"Oh God," cried Amy, "I'm coming... I'm coming..."

When John arrived home a couple of hours later he found his wife soaking in a steaming hot bubble bath. He kissed her.

"You look very pleased with yourself. What have you been up to?"

"I've been sunbathing naked in the garden," she smiled. "With Carol."

"Oh yes?" He could feel his cock stir at the thought of two naked women lying side by side.

"Then she gave me a massage."

"Now that I would like to have seen," he smiled. "I think I'll take a shower while I picture it."

He went into the bedroom and took off his clothes, coming back into the bathroom and stepping into the large walk-through shower. He started lathering himself. The thought of his naked wife being massaged by the maid was beginning to make him hard.

There was a knock on the bathroom door.

"Come in," Amy called drowsily.

What was she doing? He quickly turned his back to the door, just as Carol came through it carrying two large towels.

"I've brought you some fresh towels, Mrs Smith. Good evening, Mr Smith."

"Good evening, Carol." He kept his back turned, trying to pretend that he couldn't be seen through the glass shower partition.

"Put them over there, please," said Amy.

"Would you like me to scrub your back, Mrs Smith?"

"Why don't you do John's? His back hardly ever gets scrubbed."

John could hardly believe his ears. His mouth opened to utter an objection – but he couldn't think of one.

"Of course," smiled the maid. "Just a moment..."

His back turned, he heard her kick off her Converse, pull her T-shirt over her head, undo her jeans and slip them down her legs and off. Naked, she stepped into the shower behind him.

"Tell me if I scrub you too hard, won't you, Mr Smith?"

"Er... yes, of course..."

He felt the sponge on his back and her surprisingly firm strokes. His mind was spinning, but not so much that he couldn't tell how good it felt.

"She's very good, isn't she?" he heard his wife say.

"Yes... very good." He and the maid were naked in the shower together while his wife watched. It was too much to take in.

Carol worked on his back thoroughly. By now his cock was fully hard, but he kept it hidden beneath his hands. He only hoped the maid couldn't see it.

"That's your back done, Mr Smith. Is there anywhere else you'd like me to scrub?"

"No, no, that's fine. Thank you."

"My pleasure. If there's nothing else, I'll go and prepare dinner."

In bed that night John cuddled his wife. Her hand found his hard cock.

"I bet I know what you're thinking about."

"Oh yes?"

"Carol, of course. Her being in the shower with you."

"Wrong," he smiled. "I wasn't thinking of that."

He had been thinking of his wife being massaged.

"How was the massage?"

"Lovely," said Amy. "She's very good. I'll ask her to do you if you like – while I'm there, of course. I wouldn't want you to get up to anything you shouldn't."

"Why, is that what you did, get up to something?"

"I might have done," she murmured. Why was it still so difficult to be completely uninhibited with each other?

"You mean..." Even he couldn't bring himself to say it. But he lay there for a long time thinking about it. Did Carol make his wife come? He would love to have seen that.

Amy listened to her husband's breathing. His cock was still hard in her hand. If one of them didn't say something soon the moment would pass.

"Fuck me, darling," she murmured. "I want you to fuck me while you think of Carol."

The next day, Saturday, Amy spoke to Carol after lunch.

"Would you mind giving John a massage? I'm sure he'd appreciate it."

"Of course, Mrs Smith. Now?"

Amy went out to the garage where John was tinkering with an old motorbike and led him into Carol's bedroom.

"You're sure you're okay with this?" he asked Amy.

"Of course I'm sure, darling. Just enjoy it."

He stood uncertainly by the massage table.

"Perhaps you'd like to undress, Mr Smith," suggested Carol.

He stripped to his boxers.

"Don't be shy, darling," his wife laughed. "Take those off too."

Reluctantly he slipped them off and quickly lay face down on the table. He only hoped all this embarrassment would be worth it.

Sensing his need for modesty, Carol placed a small towel over his bottom.

"The oil will be a bit cold to begin with, Mr Smith, but it will soon warm up."

"Uhuh..."

She was right. There was a brief sudden chill as the oil dribbled onto his shoulders, then he felt her warm firm hands on his tight muscles. Her fingers and thumbs worked on his flesh, harder than he had expected. She was certainly strong. He felt the tension in him gradually dissipate.

The maid followed the same routine as she had with Amy, starting with hands and arms, then feet and legs, finally shoulders and back.

"How does it feel, darling?"

"Mmm," he murmured. "Marvellous."

Carol was massaging his lumbar region. This is going to be over too soon, he thought to himself.

"Would you like me to do his bottom, Mrs Smith?" he heard her ask.

This is where it stops, he thought sadly.

"Oh, I think so. I'd hate him to miss out on that."

He felt the towel being removed and his bum revealed. He hoped it still retained some youthful tightness.

"It's a lovely bum," his wife laughed. "But you can stop clenching it."

He felt Carol's hands smoothing oil into his cheeks.

"Just relax, Mr Smith. Just relax."

Her hands pressed and smoothed and kneaded his flesh. It felt surprisingly good. He had never had his bum massaged before, not even by Amy. The pressure was pushing his cock against the table. It grew hard, despite his wish that it wouldn't. He lifted his hips slightly to ease the friction.

"Are you enjoying it, darling?" He detected a hint of amusement in her voice.

"Nngh..." was all he could manage in reply.

"Carol, do what you did to me. I'm sure he'd like it."

"Of course, Mrs Smith."

Before he could ask what it was that Carol had done to his wife, he felt a dribble of oil between his cheeks and the maid's fingers chasing after it. There was the lightest of touches on his hole, then she was firmly stroking his cheeks, separating them and running her fingers between them.

"Mmm..." It felt deliciously dirty.

Then a finger was on his hole again, this time deliberately circling it and pressing it rhythmically.

"Nngh..."

"I think he likes it there, Mrs Smith," he heard Carol say. "Should I continue?"

Oh, yes, please, he pleaded silently. His cock throbbed beneath him.

"Perhaps you'd better stop now, Carol," Amy laughed wickedly. "You shouldn't spoil him."

He felt her hand stroking his hair.

"Turn over, darling. Carol hasn't finished with you yet."

Almost weak with the pummelling he had received and the sexual tension he had built up, he turned over onto his back, not caring that he was displaying a massive erection.

"That's a lovely cock, Mr Smith," Carol said admiringly.

"It's true," Amy agreed. "I love it when it's big and hard like that. Especially when he's fucking me with it."

"Do you mind if I touch it?" asked the maid.

This is definitely where it stops, thought John.

"Of course not," he was amazed to hear his wife say. "I was going to suggest it anyway. Poor darling, he obviously needs it."

He felt Carol's fingers on his shaft, gently stroking up and down and playing around the crown. Involuntarily it leapt to meet her touch.

"It's very lively," smiled Carol.

"Oh, he just loves having his cock played with, don't you, darling?"

She leant over him and gave him a long passionate kiss on the mouth.

He felt Carol grasp his cock more firmly.

"Nngh..."

"Do you like having your cock played with by Carol, darling, while you're being kissed by your wife?"

He thought, to hell with it, now is the time to be honest.

"Yes, darling, very much."

Carol put more oil on her hands and used both to spread it on his cock and balls. Occasionally she slipped a finger between his legs to press gently against his hole.

"Mmm..."

"I think Carol is enjoying herself, darling. I think she wants to see you come."

Carol smiled in agreement. "I'd love to see him come, Mrs Smith, if you don't mind."

"Of course I don't mind," smiled Amy. "But not too quickly. Go slower. I want him to enjoy it for as long as possible. And I just love watching you give him pleasure."

John could hardly believe his ears. Carol was stroking his cock and his wife was apparently enjoying it as much as he was. He tried to resist the sensations the maid was generating in him. Like Amy, he wanted it to last as long as possible. He felt Carol slow her movements, just keeping him below the point of no return, an exquisite torture.

"You have a very loving wife," she said.

"I know," he breathed.

"Oh, darling." Amy gave him another long passionate kiss. "I just want us to be like we used to be. I want us to give each other pleasure, in every way possible."

"You're an amazing woman, Amy Smith," he smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too."

They kissed again. She gazed into his face as Carol continued to slowly pump his cock.

"Do you want to come, my darling?"

"Please...," he murmured. He could feel the pressure building in his balls.

"May I make him come, Mrs Smith?" asked Carol, gradually speeding her movements. The head of his cock appeared and disappeared in her hands.

"Yes, poor darling, I think we've made him wait long enough."

He felt Carol's hands moving faster. He would come soon, he knew it. It felt so good, so good.

Amy caressed his face. "Tell us when you're going to come, darling. We want to hear you say it."

"Soon... Soon... Nearly..." He could hardly speak.

"Just leave it to me to make it happen," he heard Carol say. "Just let it come."

Her hands became a blur. He was coming, yes, he was coming.

"I'm coming! I'm coming! Oh God..."

"That's it, my darling," Amy urged, kissing him all over his face. "Come for me and Carol. Come for us."

He felt his come begin to shoot from his cock. Oh God, it felt so good.

"That's lovely," he heard Carol say. "Your cock feels so lovely when it comes. It jerks so much."

His come spattered over his abdomen and down Carol's hands.

"Oh God..."

His cock jerked in the maid's hands. He felt as if he might never stop coming.

"Darling," his wife said, "you look so beautiful when you're coming. I love you so much."

His breathing gradually slowed.

"Thank you, darling. That was amazing."

They kissed lovingly.

Amy took Carol by the hand and stood her by the head of the table.

"Now you must kiss. I want to see you kiss each other."

Carol bent her head and she and John kissed long and passionately.

"Thank you, Carol," John said when they finally broke apart. "That was quite some massage."

That evening John and Amy, pleading sudden sickness, decided to put off their dinner guests and instead invited Carol to join them. They chatted and laughed freely and, as the wine flowed, frequently got up from their chairs to kiss each other.

"I love to see you two kissing," said Amy happily when Carol and John were locked in an embrace.

As the meal progressed, they rushed to finish it. It was as if both husband and wife knew where the evening was headed and couldn't wait to get there.

Carol insisted on clearing everything away. "It's my job. It's what you pay me for."

As if by mutual consent, Amy and John went straight upstairs. They spent little time in the bathroom, and slipped naked into bed. They immediately fell into a fierce embrace, their bodies pressed against each other.

"I loved watching Carol make you come today, darling," murmured Amy.

"I keep thinking of Carol doing the same to you," he replied. "Did you like her playing with your cunt?"

"Mmm, it was lovely."

There was a knock on their door.

Amy called out. "Come in, Carol."

The maid stepped in. "Is there anything I can get you before I go to bed?"

"Yes." Amy held out her hand. "You can come here and lick my pussy."

"It would be my pleasure, Mrs Smith."

The maid slipped out of her clothes as Amy kicked back the duvet and opened her legs wide. John was excited to see his wife behaving so wantonly.

"Hold my pussy lips apart, darling," she told him, "so that Carol can explore me with her tongue."

He did so. Their maid lay down between his wife's legs, her face poised above the open cunt. Her tongue came out and started to lick the waiting lips.

"Mmm..." Amy moaned. "Kiss me, darling," she said to her husband, "I want you to kiss me while Carol is kissing my cunt."

His mouth closed on hers, his tongue found her own. He could feel her breathing already becoming rapid.

"Tell me what Carol is doing to you," he murmured excitedly. "Tell me what she's making you feel."

"Ah...ah..." She was already finding it difficult to speak. "She's licking and sucking my lips, darling. Oh, it feels so good... so good..."

He watched her as her hips started to lift in time with Carol's licking.

"You look so sexy, my darling. You make me want to fuck you right now."

"Wait..." She breathed. "I don't want her to stop. I want her to make me come. Please..."

He kissed her. "Of course I'll wait. I want to see you come too."

"Ah...ah... oh, now she's licking my clit... Oh God..."

Her head was thrown back, her hands clutching at her breasts and nipples. Her breath was coming in gasps.

"Aaah...! That's so lovely. Now she's sucking my clit... Please don't stop, Carol, please... Oh my god...!

BobbiR
BobbiR
261 Followers