The Maid Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abruptly she stopped talking. Stephano was standing in the doorway and his arms were full. He had returned with flowers, a cake box, and lots of bags. She pressed herself against the wall in the narrow hallway so he could squeeze by. As he passed he kissed her cheekily on the nose. Andrea nervously glanced over to Sophia, who was staring at them open mouthed. He put the bags and the box down in the kitchen and handed her the flowers.

Her nostrils were filled with heady smell of lilies. She looked down at them; they were white and very pretty. No one has ever given her flowers before she and she didn't have a vase. She remembered that somewhere she had a pint glass that Tracey brought home after the pub once and went to look for it.

She fished the glass down from the top of a cupboard, put the flowers in it and added some water. It would do. She turned around to find that Sophia was already eating a pastry and Stephano was busy unpacking bags.

She realized he somehow managed to locate the only Italian deli in the area, even though it wasn't on the high street. Shaking her head, she smiled to herself.

He took a box out of a bag and started to open it, revealing a metal stovetop espresso machine. Sophia was positively buzzing with excitement as he lifted her on to the table and showed her how to dismantle it, carefully explaining how it worked. He'd also bought a packet of coffee, hot chocolate and more pastries.

Andrea realized Sophia didn't know he's been there all night. As she watched them preparing breakfast together and wondered if it was his intention. They seemed to get on well.

They sat at the small kitchen table in comfortable silence with mugs of coffee. Sophia had wandered off with her hot chocolate and was enjoying her unexpected respite from school by watching a DVD in the living room.

He finished his coffee and abruptly stood. "I have to go, you will be okay?"

She nodded and walked him to the door, he took her in his arms and kissed her, things started to get pretty heated until they heard Sophia laugh faintly at something on the TV from the other room and they both jumped apart.

He grinned, his eyes sparkling mischievously "I can call you later?"

She smiled back at him. "Okay."

He left and she wandered back into the kitchen. She needed to call the hotel and Sophia's school to explain they wouldn't be coming in that day.