The Maid's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vince looked long and hard at me, swallowed with a loud gulp and said, "Thank you for not turning me over to the authorities Marie. I realize that I was monumentally stupid. Criminally stupid, I have too much to lose to not agree to your terms. Thank you for being so relatively understanding."

I handed Vince the thumb drive and left him sitting morose at the kitchen table while I clocked in and set to work. The house was now so clean that it would take only a short time to keep in neat order each day. I intended to be paid for a full day every day however. The time off I would use to scrounge up a new job. But my search would not really be that intense. The money I would now be making from Vince would be hard to replace in an ordinary job.

Things are good now. Every fifteenth of the month I wear the sexy maid outfit for Vince and let him stare to his heart's content. One day I dispensed with the dress entirely and worked in just my stockings. Vince's hard on that day did not bother me one bit. Vince is smart enough to do no more than look. I found a nerdy but cute girl for him and the two have been dating regularly.

My husband's division landed a new government contract after about a year and a half with a raise. Dave was amazed that my financial skills allowed us to put a down payment on a beach cottage. It is only fair that we sometimes invite Vince and his girlfriend down for weekends in the summer, after all he IS paying for the place. Vince completely learned his lesson and is now every inch the gentleman. Some days I almost feel guilty for taking all his money, that's ALMOST!

12