The Maine Event

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day plays back in my mind: pre-dawn New York, a cab to her place, her on tiptoes reaching up to kiss me, a parking spot with a small SUV, hugs, her friend grinning as she helps hoist and lash the canoe, driving, I-95, the Maine border, the sound of surf.

I blink. In front of me, a tower of sparks from the fire. Our fire. Woodsmoke. Crackling. Sparks floating upwards. A circle of tall tree trunks. Beyond, silence.

I'm in another world, a movie, bad science fiction, a dreamscape.

Why can't I move?

My hands. Behind me. Chafing bark. Why can't I move my hands?

They're bound together. A zip-tie?

This doesn't make sense. Nothing makes sense.

+++

The rough fingers on my belly move away. Scraping sound. In the darkness I feel cold metal against my skin. A shape gradually resolves in my mind: Bowie knife. Serrated back, possibly military issue. It rotates slowly, the hand holding it below my navel. The point pricks my left breast.

"I'm going to take my hand away from your mouth. Not a sound, understand? Start to scream and I'll cut your throat." His words a low hiss. City boy won't hear.

"Understand?"

I nod.

"Pull up your pants."

As I bend, the blade's at my throat.

"Walk. To the fire."

The blade pricks me in the small of my back. I shudder.

Feeling my way between the trees. Now blinded by the glare of the fire. Shivering uncontrollably, I welcome its heat.

"Stop." My unseen captor behind me. "Hands behind you."

Zip! A plastic tie binds them tightly.

As my eyes adjust to the glare of the fire, I see my friend, my soon-to-be lover. Arms obviously tied behind the tree, his head lolling. Dark stain on the front of his chinos. I feel sorry for him: poor guy must've pissed himself in terror.

Our captor walks toward him.

Wiry, not quite six feet tall. Unkempt grey hair, longish, bandana round it like that old country rocker my daddy used to love. White stubble on a tanned face. Wild eyes glinting in the firelight. Plaid shirt, rolled to show forearms roped with muscle. Huge hands, surprisingly well manicured. Faded dungarees, old but clean. Moccasins, not boots: he can walk without making a sound.

+++

Jesus. My head hurts. I'm tied to a tree. I look up and there's a creep holding a knife to her neck. Biggest goddam blade I've ever seen. Black, jagged back. Looks like something I saw in the video about killing Bin Laden.

Shit. Cold spot on my leg. How humiliating. I must've pissed myself and she's staring right at me. Can't miss it. What must she think of me?

"College Boy, we're going to play a little game now. Cooperate and you won't get hurt. Neither will she. She might even enjoy herself."

Motherfucker. He's behind her, knife in his fucking teeth. Arms around her. Unbuttoning her Daisy Dukes. Unzips them. Pulls them open. Dark triangle. Oh god.

He's staring at me staring at her. Laughs.

Christ. He cuts the strings on her halter top. It falls away. Tits, her perfect tits, glisten with sweat in the firelight. Nipples hard. Fear, I guess.

He whispers in her ear and walks around the fire to me.

God, no ... what now?

He undoes my belt. Pulls my chinos down around my ankles.

No! Fuck you, buddy! Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit ... the big ass knife is sliding point-first up my leg. I can hardly breathe. Oh god, what's he doing?

Oh god. Oh god, no. I close my eyes. Tears run down my face.

A sawing, slicing movement. I hold my breath, a scream rising in my throat.

Nothing. Wait ... cold air washes over me. I'm naked except for my shirt and the useless pants around my ankles.

I open my eyes. She's looking at me across the fire. Horror in her eyes. Not moving. Run! Run now, I think. Telepathy doesn't work. Run, run! Get away from here!

She's still as a statue, watching.

The creep saunters back to her, shoulders shaking with laughter.

"Can't get it up, College Boy? Beautiful pair like this staring you in the face and you're shriveled like a zucchini after the frost. Well, let's see if we can fix that."

Moves behind her. Tugs the Daisy Dukes down just above her knees.

"Spread your legs, Honey Buns. That's it, stretch those cutoffs so they don't fall."

Shit, my dick's twitching uncontrollably. Swelling fast.

What is it makes a woman so goddam sexy standing with her legs apart and shorts partway down her thighs? I watch too much porn not to be aroused.

+++

Is the guy with the knife some kind of north woods hermit? Something about the voice says educated. But crazier'n a coon for sure. Playing mumblety-peg with his big black knife.

I'm nude except for the cutoffs pulled down my partly spread legs. City boy has his T-shirt but his pants are down and that bastard cut off his boxers. Made as if he was going to slice his cock. Nearly scared the life out of him. And me.

Hell, how did I get us into this predicament? Couldn't have known, though, that's for sure. More to the point, how am I going to get us out of this?

What's the crazy hermit's game, I wonder.

City boy can't keep his eyes from my pussy. Well that's natural, never met a guy who could look away. Not even my daddy, jerk he was. The boy's cock is starting to swell.

Ooof! Arms around my middle, lifting me off the ground. Crazy fuck's walking me around the fire. Knife in his hand. Don't dare struggle.

He sets me down on the log. Pulls off the cutoffs. Spreads my legs.

"Take a good look, College Boy. A real woman. Hair where god put it, not shaved to look like some perverted prepubescent. Ought to make you hard, man."

My friend closes his eyes. The knife point scratches his belly. Languidly, leaving a line of blood.

He's looking now, but his cock's gone soft again.

Crazy hermit's strong as hell. Lifts me up, hands under my thighs. I have to lean back against him. He spreads me. I feel the cool night air between my legs, then he turns and the heat from the fire warms my pussy.

City boy looks, his cock twitches.

"Still not hard, College Boy? Gorgeous twat like this practically in your face? Doesn't make you horny? Hell, I've got an idea should show her if you can get it up."

+++

This can't be happening. She's naked now. He's strong as a horse, holding her up with his hands under her knees. I can't help but stare. Dark pubic hair. Her slit's open, inner lips partly open, red in the firelight.

He sets her down on the log, knees apart. Whispers something I can't make out.

Oh no. He unzips his overalls. Christ!

Large penis. Hard. Wound around with thick veins. Curving viciously up to a swollen heart-shaped head.

He picks her up again, spreads her legs wide.

+++

What a bastard. He's taunting city boy mercilessly. Using me as bait.

As he turns I glimpse his shaft, his knob sticking almost straight up. Christ he's gotta be eight inches and thick as my wrist. My pussy clenches, involuntarily.

He lifts me, by the knees, spreads me. Slides me down till his burning glans touches my labia. It's surprisingly soft, but his shaft's like red-hot steel.

My date can't look away. He drops his eyes to my pussy. Of course.

+++

God almighty. I don't want to look but I can't help it.

He lowers her. Slowly, slowly.

I watch in horror as he lets her gorgeous ass slide down the front of his overalls. I'm like a rabbit hypnotized by a rattlesnake. Even my breathing stops.

That throbbing head, fat as a baby's fist, is an inch from her slit. Now it's touching her, moving up towards her lips. He moves his hips. Gently, rhythmically.

+++

The crazy fuck is lifting me up and down, his rigid cock sliding across my pussy without going in.

Oh god, I'm getting wet. Can't control myself.

I feel totally schizophrenic. My brain says flee. My body says no.

My lips are swollen. I'm dripping now.

Aching for it.

+++

What a maniac! He's rubbing her up and down his cock. He's going to rape her.

"Way to go, College Boy. You've got it up now! So, Honey Buns, your beautiful wet twat finally got his attention.

"I was beginning to think he was, well, let's say, odd. So what do you think about his tool? Hmmm. That hot juice dripping all over me feels like you'd welcome any tool right now, true 'nuff?"

This is outrageous. He's insane. Someone should call the troopers. Jesus.

I can't help it if my dick's so hard it feels like it'll burst.

"So yer thinkin' it'd be a good idea to call the cops, eh?"

OMG, did I say that out loud? He's standing there with his dick slick with her juice, her lips wide open for him — and he can fucking read my mind? No way. Can't be.

+++

"No point, College Boy. Ain't nobody hereabouts gonna help you. Know it.

"I've prob'ly got ten-fifteen kids in these parts. Oldest's a trooper in the local field office.

"Mind you he don't know I'm his daddy. But his ma knows, yessiree. She brought him up to be respectful of me and my kind.

"Like a passel of purty women on homesteads around here, she spends a lot of time alone while her man's working the mill or fishin' or whatever he gotta do to make the payments on the land.

"I seen them all hanging out laundry in the summer. Sure is easy to walk up quiet-like and grab a piece o' that sweet college-girl twat. 'Course they scream and scratch and make all kinds of a fuss at first. But once they've had a proper feel o' this-here tool, they invite me in anytime their man's away and they's feelin' lonely. An' I'm happy to oblige, if'n you know what I mean.

"Yep. Lotsa kids hereabouts look'n like me."

+++

Boastful bastard puts me down. I could kill him. But gotta confess I'm all riled up and there's an aching in my gut that's not to be denied. And I'd be kidding myself if I said it's fear.

Now the nutbar has dropped the straps on his dungarees.

I think about making a run for it as he steps out of them. I could free the boy's hands and ...

Thunk!

A swirling motion and the Bowie knife sticks quivering in the tree between city-boy's knees, razor-sharp edge upwards. An inch below his balls. Jesus.

Can the hermit really read minds or are we that transparent? Sure don't want to find out. Banish any thought of escape.

+++

The maniac's hand moves faster than a striking snake. Point of his ugly knife thuds into the tree I'm tied to. Between my fucking legs. Sharp edge up.

I nearly puke with fear.

"Okay, Honey Buns, put your lips around that limp tool of his. Play Mary Magdalene. Looks like a resurrection is called for tonight."

Frightened eyes. Do as he says, I mouth silently.

She bends over, smiling, takes my dick between soft lips. Hot, slippery tongue. Manages to ignore the knife a hands-breadth below her beautiful face.

Oh god, she gives fine head. Not that I'm any expert, but even scared to death I'm stiff again.

He walks up behind her, the head of his dick swaying like a cobra to a snake-charmer's flute. Grins at me as he puts his big hands on her hips and shoves it in with one hard thrust.

"Ahhhh. See that, College Boy? She's so wet I'm up to the hilt already. But she's one willing little twat. Tight, though. We're going to enjoy ourselves tonight, bud, you'n'me."

Fuck, I can't help myself. Her warm tongue and wet mouth, the fragrance of her juices. The slap of his heavy balls against her legs every time he rams into her and the slurping sound every time the bulging head of his dick pulls out ... I'm harder than I've ever been watching porn.

She's giving me the best blowjob ever.

Then he speeds up and she starts gasping for air.

+++

Oh. My. God.

My pussy clenches around his thick, ropy shaft, trapping the head as it pulls back to touch my G-spot. My fucking toes curl. No! Oh! Oh yes!

C-c-c-cumming! Cumming NOW!

Aw-eeeeeee! I shudder with the intensity of the orgasm, even as my disgusted mind says No! You can't!

"Nice one, Honey Buns. But you ain't felt nothing yet."

If I didn't have city boy's handsome cock in my mouth, I'd grit my teeth. That turd infuriates me. But my body's ignoring me.

He laughs in my face. Grabs two handfuls of my hips and doubles his speed. Oh my god, every time the head of his cock creases my G-spot I clench down on him. My legs are running with my juice and my nipples are engorged and, and, and ...

Oh! Oh! Oh! Again ... Oh don't stop! Cumming now! Now! NOW!

"Aaaargh. Uhn! Uhn! Uhn! Ahhhhhh!"

His hot spunk spurts into me again and again and again and again. Sweet Jesus! I sputter as city boy unloads in my mouth faster than I can swallow. My mouth and pussy drool semen at the same time.

I wait for the hermit to soften and slip out.

Ow! The crazy turd slaps my ass so hard I nearly bite the pretty cock in my mouth. He's still hard as steel as he withdraws, torturing me with the slowness of it. His thick spunk crawls down my legs.

I suck huge lungfuls of air. Look down. See his jizz pooling on the ground between my ankles.

And my pussy is throbbing for more.

+++

"Turn around, Honey Buns ... Now bend over. Back up onto College Boy, there's a good girl."

Meekly, she obeys.

Soft. Warm, no — hot. Slippery. Juicy. I look down. Gross! My dick's streaked white with his sperm.

I can barely move. Hands still zip-tied behind the tree. But I find I can thrust my hips a bit. Catch her rhythm. My balls ache to bust a nut.

+++

He slips into me. Not quite filling the void left after the maniac's magnificent machine, but a welcome balm for the burning itch in my cream-filled bun. I thrust back, pushing him against the tree. Squeeze my butt to make the most of what is, after all, a very nice cock.

The hermit grabs two handfuls of my hair.

"Suck it. And swallow."

He hasn't softened at all. I open my mouth. Taste my juices and his semen. Weird, spicy. The head stretches my cheeks and burns my tongue as I bob up and down the upcurved shaft. His grip on my hair tightens.

I groan.

+++

She moans. I thrust faster as she jams her hips back, tightening around me then pulls forward till I almost pop out. Faster, faster, faster.

My balls jump and my muscles tighten.

Christ! Oh fuck! I stick it in hard as I can and stand quivering, every muscle tense, as I blow the blast of a lifetime into her. She pushes back hard, squeezing, milking every drop.

I exhale. Go soft. Slip out.

"Like that, College Boy? Lighten your load a bit?"

+++

He pulls his cock out of my mouth. Honest-to-god there's a pop when the head jerks free. My jaw aches.

"Cross yer legs and squeeze, Honey Buns. Don't want all that college cream and good north woods spunk to leak out, do we?"

He glares at me. I do as he says.

"Now turn around and lie back on that there log. Right now!"

He grabs his Bowie knife and goes behind the tree. I keep my legs squeezed together, not daring to move. Hardly daring to breathe.

Quick sawing motion.

"Don't even think about running, College Boy. We ain't done here. Hold out yer hands."

The hermit squats and pulls a zip-tie out of his dungarees. Yanks it tight around city boy's hands.

"Now you watch."

The fire flares up as he throws a log on. Sparks ride the column of heat toward the treetops. Weird shadows flicker around the clearing.

+++

God it feels good to have my hands free. For a moment. Even when he binds my wrists again they're in front of me. The agony of having them tied behind my back is over.

My pants are still around my feet but I breath easier. Surely the worst is over.

What now?

She's still lying on her back on the log, her knees locked together.

"Pay attention now, College Boy."

He gently takes her ankles, spreads her legs. Dark hair glistening with moisture in the firelight. My spent cock starts to harden. Hadn't realized how sexy a bush can be.

He straddles the log, kneeling between her legs, thick cock sticking almost straight up, the head bobbing gently. He sucks one swollen nipple, then the other.

Puts it in, starts to pump slowly. Her eyes shut and she sighs softly.

Christ, my cock's at attention now, just watching. He turns his head and grins wickedly.

Cups his hand under her ass. Pulls out. Pushes in. Pulls out. Cockhead like a plunger.

His hand fills with thick white liquid. His cum and mine. Jesus.

+++

I want to throw up. No, my mind tells me I ought to want to throw up. From my nipples on down I'm all his. A plaything for this evil, crazy hermit. This evil ... hard-muscled ... controlling ... man. At this moment I want him to possess me totally.

He stops. Nooooo!

Stands up. Pulls me to a sitting position with his left hand. I feel light as a feather.

"College Boy, stand here. Put your hands behind her head."

They're still tied. I'm caught between his forearms. Erect young cock at nose level.

"Suck him."

Yes master.

I put my lips around city boy's glans. He's hard but not as thick as the crazy one. My aching jaws are grateful. I rub the tip of my tongue along the sensitive underside. I feel his cock bounce with pleasure.

Out of the corner of my eye I see the hermit put wrap his cupped hand around his swollen cock, lovingly anointing it with white cream.

It looks delicious. My mouth moves faster, back and forth. I burrow my nose in pubic hair. His balls begin to jump. I shut my eyes and savor the taste and hard softness of his turgid cock.

My pussy's twitching.

+++

My world narrows. Watching my dick slide in and out past her cute nose. Close my eyes. Sensation of hot, wet suction. Sexy as hell. I want it to go on forever but I'm close to blowing another load.

OWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Searing, red-hot pain ... Oh my god it hurts. More than anything ever has. Pain knocks the breath out of me.

My ass is being ripped apart! I scream and scream and scream.

STOP! Please, please, please stop!

+++

Christ! What an insane fucking maniac!

He's raping city boy up the ass.

Screams send shivers down my back. Boy's dick goes limp. I pull back and see white cream mixed with blood running down his balls. That huge head must be lodged in his anus.

The hermit's gnarly hands are on the boy's hips. He's grunting and pushing, oblivious to the cries echoing through the woods. With their mixed semen as lubricant, he gets further in with each thick grunt.

Suddenly the boy relaxes. The hermit's balls swing below the boy's. He's in to the hilt.

+++

The humiliation! God almighty.

Worse than the pain. I'm being fucked up the butt by an insane north woods hermit. I feel like I'm shitting myself every time he pulls back, but then he rams his huge fucking dick back in.

It's agonizing. Feels like he's reaming my ass with a toilet plunger. Now he's jackhammering me. Oh god, no! I'm getting hard.

Even more humiliating: she'll think I like it.

He's whaling away with his huge dick up my ass and she's got mine in her mouth. Deepthroating me, her nose buried in my pubes.

Rhythm. Oh fuck, now they've got rhythm.

His dick's all the way up my poor torn ass and mine's down her throat. Now he pulls back and she lets me slide out till just the tip's between her lips. Again. And again.

Oh god my balls are throbbing. No! My muscles tighten. No way!

Uhhhhh! I'm spurting, spurting, spurting, spurting. She swallows as much as she ... Jesus Christ, Ow! He jams his huge swollen dick all the way up my ass. Grabs my hips like a vise, nails digging in ... I feel the head throb. Christ he's about to cum ...

+++

City boy's dick stiffens, swells and he yells Noooo! as he unloads down my throat.

And the crazed maniac is hammering his cock up the poor guy's ass and ... No! Can't be!

Fuck, he's cumming too.

Pulls out, still ejaculating. Flips the boy's arms up off my neck. Knocks him out of the way.

Spreads my knees, spouting cum over my belly.

I raise my hips and he jams his cock into my wide-open cunt.