The Major's Pretty Baby Face Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went to the Roadhouse Bar & Grill. It has a sort of rustic Country & Western theme to it. It's well known for their steaks, prime rib and barbecued ribs; beef or pork ribs to choose from. We were told it would be a ninety minute wait.

Fortunately for us Matt is well acquainted with the hostess Marlene. She hugged him most familiarly and kissed his lips. Marlene gave me a knowing if not borderline dirty look of envy, followed by defiance as she put her arms around his neck to really kiss his lips...the bitch. Marlene is striking red head in her late twenties to early thirties and she wasn't wearing a ring. The brazen woman escorted us off the dance floor in less than an hour to a raised booth with a good view of the dance floor.

Matt held me close to him during the slow dances. He rubbed my bottom to remind me I was not wearing panties. I sat close to him and returned his kisses and hugs while we waited for our orders...a rack of Cajun beef and a rack of Cajun pork ribs.

Broiled sea scallops were our appetizer followed by a Caesar Salad with extra anchovies. We both chose the baked potato and seasoned mixed vegetables; broccoli, cauliflower and baby carrots as our sides.

Matt was attentive...he was a gentlemen and other than a brief glance, paid no attention to the other women dancing around us.

It was after Midnight when we walked out to the mostly empty parking lot.

We had just gotten into Matt's truck when some nitwit in a new Ford F-150 pickup truck; new as in the invoice was still in the window and with dealer plates for a test, drive rear-ended us while we were parked with the engine not running.

He didn't hit us very hard; although his damage was more extensive as if he hit something prior to hitting us; a light pole for example.

"Roll up your window and lock your door, Mary. You will stay in the truck where it is safe" Matt said calmly "If there's going to be trouble I don't want you to get hurt.

"But Matt, I..."

"Don't argue with me. You're my responsibility this evening" he commanded in a harsh tone of voice, one I've never heard before, plus the uncompromising look in his piercing green eyes convinced me to do as I was told. I took my cell phone out of my purse to dial 911 just in case as he rolled his window down.

As I said, the Ford F-150 was a ¾ ton double cab 4 X 4 and completely loaded right down to the heated leather seats. Matt's truck had a worn cloth bench seat covered with a Navajo pattern wool blanket.

Three large males in their early to mid to late twenties got out and walked up to the driver's side door. What followed was a string of profanities by the driver finishing with "you backed up into me asshole and I have witnesses" he hit Matt's driver's side mirror with a 3lb. cross-peen hammer knocking it completely off.

"Your insurance company is going to pay for my damage or we're going to fuck you up" It was obvious they had been drinking.

"No, everything is your fault jobbernowl since you rear ended us. It appears you hit something prior to hitting me.

I'm parked in a lighted area in full view of the security cameras which are no doubt recording now. Drive away while you still can and we'll forget the whole thing."

"What the hell is a jobbernowl?" The man asked, wondering if he be insulted. I put my hand over my mouth to hide my smile, thinking 'Really, Matt, a jobbernowl?'

"It means you have the IQ of a radish if you think I'll pay for anything."

"I'm going to knock your fucking head off" he exclaimed hitting Matt's door with the hammer "unless you pay for all my damages."

"Watch your language in front of my lady or we will let the State Police sort things out."

"Fuck the State Police! Fuck you! And while you're at it fuck the whore sitting next to you! I'm..." and before the drunken fool could finish his sentence Matt's arm shot out through the open window and punched him square in the face sending him staggering back and tripping over his buddy who was standing behind him with a large bowie knife in his fist. The jobbernowl just lay there moaning in shock, not believing what just happened to him.

Matt shoved the approaching second man back with the truck's driver's side door as he exited while grabbing his hockey stick as he landed lightly on his feet.

He brought the blade edge of the hockey stick down violently with a crack on the side of the man's knee causing it to buckle and making the man bare his weight on one leg.

Matt then reversed the stick in his hands and jabbed the tip of the handle into the man's solar plexus forcing the wind out of him and bringing him to his knees.

Matt then spun the stick over his head in several figure eights before cracking the knife wielder in the head and rendering him unconscious.

The third man with the tire iron in one hand and a bottle of whiskey in the other merely stood there frozen in place looking very scared and unsure "Vamoose unless you want a piece of me!" Matt barked and being the smartest of the three, the man dropped the tire iron and bottle to take off running.

"I'm not done with you bitch" Matt said mocking the one he punched in the face who was now nursing a broken bloody nose with both hands, the blood leaking out between his fingers "apologize to my lady or when I'm done playing with you you'll be left with a face even a mother can't love..."

In the end the man with the broken nose apologized to me as did the other with the badly bruised knee and the headache because Matt said so. We didn't call the State Police and Matt left with four-hundred dollars cash to cover the cost of his broken mirror and as he put it "miscellaneous punitive damages."

Matt didn't care about the dent in his bumper or his door let alone the broken mirror. He acquired another hammer for his tool box, a spare tire iron for his truck and an expensive Cold Steel Bowie Knife.

He was quite pleased with the massive bowie knife, the spoils of war; much like a victorious general forcing the enemy general to hand over his sword in unconditional surrender and shame.

During the drive home, I sat close to him with a new understanding about myself and of Matt. Matt's arm was around my shoulder holding me protectively. The man is fearless.

My soon to be lover accessed the situation with cold logical calculation and then took care of it... period. The Marine Corps would merely refine and fine tune what is already there.

I was aroused by the violence and being with the winner; I was aroused how easily Matt dominated them; he will dominate when I surrender to him, but dominate me in a good way.

I sat in the truck close to him finding myself being aroused with these thoughts; my nipples were hard and I could feel the moistness of my arousal between my legs...no panties because Matt said so, simple as that.

There is a wild lusty savage underneath Matt's calm self assured exterior; a thin veneer of civilization held in place by his iron will. Matt enjoyed that fight when he counted coup; I saw the wild savage green flames of joy in his eyes.

Having Matt for a lover will be far removed from my mundane life style of PTA Meetings, school conferences and Soccer Moms; far removed from the placid and predictable men of my teaching profession.

Matthew Wright is 100 times the man that Brian McLane the now Superintendent of Schools, my lying wimp ex-fiancé. Brian licked boots and kissed ass to make it to the top.

I was fooling myself to think I can ever handle Matt. The thought of Matt dominating me as his submissive lover sent electrical currents of pleasurable arousal up and down my spine; particularly since he has a Romantic and gentle side to him to temper the rest.

Matt is a man who is more than capable and willing to protect his woman or women; his responsibility and I don't doubt his honesty.

Nobody messes with Matt's library girls...they didn't dare to disrespect mad dog Wright, and besides all that, Matt is likable and agreeable ninety-nine percent of the time.

Matt was right and I knew in my heart of hearts our relationship will be a long and lasting one and not just a summer fling...I would be his submissive lover and live out my secret fantasy.

I could barely sit still squeezing my legs together on the way home to be nice and wet for him. Matt knew what I was doing and why; he kept on glancing at me as he drove and he was smiling when he pulled over.

Matt reached up and grabbed my short hair "You're horny, Mary; I can smell your arousal and I know why."

He gave my hair a tug "Do you want to suck on my cock, sweet Mary?" That is exactly what I wanted to do except Matt's grip in my hair prevented me from doing so.

"You teased me when I was handcuffed. You will finish what you started" Matt commanded quietly, pulling down his zipper and pulling out his big cock "Beg to suck on my, cock" and he kissed my mouth "You will say; may I suck on your cock, please."

"May I suck on your cock, please?" I begged squirming on the seat and my face turning red with embarrassment.

"You may and I will instruct you the proper way to suck cock, sweet Mary. You will learn my preferences on how I want my cock sucked. Ask me again."

"I want to lick and suck on your cock, please, Sir."

Matt let go of my hair and I got as comfortable as possible on the seat to go down on him. Until then I've never performed oral sex in a car or truck before. I won't perform oral at all unless my lover is willing to reciprocate.

"Yes that's right, Mary, lick the entire shaft. Marvelous...use your little tongue and lick the entire circumference of the tip. Very good that feels wonderful; you're a very beautiful little cocksucker, Mary, and Sir has a nice ring to it; Sir will suffice.

Alternate between the two, the shaft and the tip... the shaft and the tip and now in a circle with your tongue...in a circle with your tongue... keep licking.

When I ejaculate in your mouth I expect you to swallow and then lick my shaft and balls clean. When your hair is long enough you will dry them with it, just like the submissive woman in your erotic stories.

You are doing fine... pretend that your tongue is a humming bird's wings fluttering from flower to flower.

Flutter your tongue on the tip... very good; now in a circle on the tip; on the shaft, good; memorize and remember

You have me throbbing and pulsating and I am holding back my orgasm to prolong the sensual pleasure and it feels marvelous.

Very nice you sexy little cocksucker...back off your teasing and lick the clear pre-come off of my penis...tell me who you are."

"I'm a sexy little cocksucker," I replied, feeling my face get warm and red again while enjoying every minute of it.

"Learn how it tastes and then back off. If I wanted to come right now, I will hold you in place while I ejaculate into your mouth.

I'm going to pull out slightly just before I come so that you won't gag or choke. You will learn to compensate in time to have my entire cock in your mouth and it won't be necessary me withdraw slightly."

Matt shifted and undid his trousers and pulled them to his knees.

"I enjoy having my balls licked and sucked on...mmm...very nice...keep licking...lick the inside of my legs where my balls hang; ah yes nice, very nice...keep it up.

Take my balls in your mouth and suck and be sure to be careful with your teeth...good girl, you're learning well.

Suck and lick and watch your teeth...mm... yes, yes...very good. I want you to concentrate on my cock again so suck and lick as instructed."

After I licked and sucked for awhile "Take it all in your mouth. I want you to deep throat me and I want it wet and sloppy; do you understand?"

Matt played with my short hair as my head was bobbing up and down with enthusiasm. Matt's orgasm exploded like an atomic bomb in my mouth with rivers of his thick creamy semen to swallow hungrily. My lover's cum was a bit salty and a bit sweet and it reminded me of caviar.

I managed to swallow all of his liquid caviar without spilling a drop and finished my erotic feast by cleaning his cock and balls with my mouth and tongue.

"That was very nice, Mary" Matt said getting out and tucking in his shirt after he pulled up his trousers "any comments."

"Yes, are you going to return the favor when we get home?"

"Yes, I was planning on it barring unforeseen circumstances because I want to find out if you taste as good as you look."

"Would you please do something for me, you stated you are not interested in servile fawning woman or a mindless bimbo?"

"I'm listening, Mary."

"I want you to shave off all your pubic hair. I want everything around your cock and balls to be completely hairless. I've never had a lover who would do that for me. We can shave together if you like...with your permission of course."

Matt got back into the truck and put his arm around me "Will it please you that much, Mary?"

"Yes, it's always been a fantasy of mine to shave my lover down there. It will make you taste even more delicious to me...better than caviar."

"Ah I see; let me think about it and I'll give you my answer before bedtime, so until I decide no talking please."

After we pulled into my driveway "I'll make this concession, even though my guess is you had everything prepared ahead of time to shave me since you assumed on winning. Am I right?"

"Yes, I thought we would soak in my tub first. Do you like peppermint tea?"

"I do. Now that I agree, are you planning on adding vanilla bath oil to the hot water; on dimming the lights and lighting scented candles? If so that's fine with me" Matt replied agreeably getting out, closing his door and then opening mine to help me out.

I put my arms round Matt's neck to kiss his lips long and deep for my glorious tingles and my goose bumps feeling like an infatuated teenager "Thank you."

"You're welcome" Matt replied taking my arm "Shall we my lady..."

When everything was perfect; the tub filled with vanilla scented hot water, the lights dimmed and the candles lit; I called for my lover to come into the bathroom with our peppermint tea.

Matt got in first, sliding down to submerge his head and coming up to sit against the back of the tub. I started to get in next to him when he asked "Are you forgetting something Mary?"

"No this is how I always do it" I answered puzzled by the question.

"You forgot your toy."

"How can you possibly know about that?" I asked incredulous that he knew about it. It was locked in my top dresser underwear drawer.

"Go get it and I'll tell you how I know."

I brought it back to him and held it up to the candlelight for the flickering candle light to dance on and reflect against the surface before getting in. I then snuggled up against him, putting it along my thigh to get warm.

"How did you know?" I asked snuggling closer as he put his arms around me.

"I didn't actually know Mary, until you told me; I surmised. It's a logical assumption because you are a sensuous and complex woman. As you said, you are not one of my inexperienced young and immature library girls."

"In other words you tricked me" and I squeezed his hands.

"Yes I did; although taking into account the bathroom was remodeled around this nice old tub and allowing for the feminine decor and accoutrements, one might call this bathtub your private erogenous pond of pleasure...therefore I'm honored to be invited.

Also taking into account, the dimmed lights, the scented bath oil and candles; it is a logical assumption you'd have one, especially one as unique and worthy of the question.

To go a step further, I too have my spies. I too have been keeping my eyes and ears open, Mary."

"Who are your, spies, 007?"

"I shan't tell you. I know you haven't had a relationship for the past three years since you broke up with Brian.

I know something of what the liar did to cause the breakup and the money you loaned him which he never repaid. That despicable kiss-ass boot licking wimp has no honor; he has my contempt and possesses the soul of a sea cucumber."

"Why did you choose a sea cucumber of all things?" I asked laughing "although I do get the gist" and I squeezed his strong hands.

"To qualify" Matt replied squeezing mine back "as with Brian, sea cucumbers remain static; their souls, assuming they have souls, are unlikely to evolve into something finer.

Our new relationship is evolving within the microcosm of this vanilla scented water" and he started stroking and caressing my breasts. It was wonderful to feel them being caressed by hands other than my own "Listen well sweet Mary" he kissed the top of my head "I want you to use your glass dildo to pleasure yourself while I watch."

Matt continued stroking and caressing them, paying particular attention to my nipples, sending marvelous electric current of pleasure up and down my body with the beginning of a little orgasm rising between my legs.

I thrust my glass penis in-and-out, in- and-out against my throbbing clitoris, rubbing my pubic mound with my other hand as Matt stroked and lightly pinched my nipples.

My eyes were closed tight and I was moaning loudly intent on pleasing myself in my own private universe of selfish pleasure as I collapsed in my lover's strong arms after my orgasm burned through me like a sun going nova. We sat there for several a time reheating the water from the tap and enjoying the quiet..."You will not use your toy unless I give you my permission; consider that a mandate.

Let's get started" Matt said squeezing my hands the signal for me to get things ready for our shaves.

I got out of the tub first and Matt toweled me off before I went to gather the newly purchased electric hair clippers, scissors, shaving cream and disposable four blade razors while Matt toweled himself off.

He spread the damp towels in front of the vanity and then picked me up and put me on it. Matt wasted no time with the clippers, plowing through my bush like a scythe through a field of hay.

He lathered and shaved me twice. He was gentle and thorough; obviously having done this before and perhaps with his library girls. Matt rubbed my denuded womanhood with soothing and cold well chilled baby oil from the refrigerator.

"The cold baby oil is a nice touch, Mary" he complimented "It's your turn to shave me now."

I took my time with his shave, kneeling in front of him as he stood looking down at me.

I had a big, fat cock to play with and I clipped off the hair slowly with the electric clippers, followed by lathering and massaging the shaving cream in well to keep him hard and erect.

I lathered and shaved him twice, taking extra care not to cut him, this being my first time, followed by a nice massage of cold baby oil.

Matt rubbed his hand on his denuded groin and was smiling "You know, Mary, I can get used to this...yes, I approve; as I approve of yours' being smooth and hairless; your first mandate at your suggestion...you will shave or wax at your discretion.

Go get the handcuffs please. When you return with them kneel and hand them to me. You will extend both hands palms up when you do so, which incidentally is proper submissive slave etiquette according to the books or stories on the subject.

I returned from my bedroom with the cuffs and the key to kneel at his feet on the thick dark teal bathmat with my arms extended palms up holding the handcuffs and key.

Matt is right. That is how it is done in the erotic novels I love reading; now I was living my fantasies with my handsome flesh and blood lover and Master.

"Very nice" He complimented taking them from me. Matt was holding a fine silver chain in his hand and he put the key on it; Matt then put the chain around my neck. I looked up at him smiling; understanding the symbolism as he gently touched my face.