The Makeover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please." she whimpered.

His tongue flicked over the material, he could feel the shape of her large lips beneath and sucked gently on them. He then eased the material aside and gazed at the sight before him. Her usually hair covered lips were now bald, pink, smooth and glistening with excitement. His lips closed on them and kissed them as if they were lips on a face. Turning his face sideways, he squeezed her outer lips closed and then slipped his tongue between them as if trying to prise them apart. Amanda moaned with pleasure as his tongue flicked across her now trapped clitoris. After a few seconds, she raised her buttocks from the table and lifted her legs high as Nick eased her panties over her thighs. His face quickly returned between her spread thighs, after peppering her pussy with kisses, his lips slipped between hers and eased them apart. His tongue was soon alternating between her opening and clitoris; then sucking on her inner and outer lips. Next, a finger slipped inside her and upwards pressure applied, for the next few minutes, Nick teased her with unpredictability, not allowing her to work towards an orgasm. In frustration, Amanda kicked off her shoes and raised her knees to her chest to hopefully make his work easier. Still Nick teased her, letting her get close and then withdrawing his services, then again work her to the verge of orgasm. He suddenly stood quickly and dropped his jeans, and then without further foreplay, slipped his hard cock into her wet warmth in one thrust.

"Ohhhhhhh." Amanda groaned as her pending orgasm disappeared and was replaced with Nick's thick cock.

Placing her legs over his shoulders, Nick began thrusting deep and hard into her, each thrust landing with a resounding slap of flesh of thigh on buttocks.

"Jeeeeeeezus." Amanda cried under the onslaught.

Every now and then, Nick would remove his cock completely from her pussy so that he could look down at her swollen moist opening. He watched in fascination as her lips parted further as the head of his cock slipped back inside her. Leaning into her, his glistening shaft would slowly disappear into her warmth. Amanda lay back on the table, her eyes closed in pleasure as Nick began to build up speed. Her hands reached for the edge of the table to brace herself and then placed her legs back on the chairs, the angle more comfortable as Nicks cock hammered away at her insides. Nick wanted to prolong his pleasure, but Amanda's teasing earlier in the evening had left him too excited. He slowed his pace hoping to stave off his orgasm, but it was to no avail. He eased his cock from her pussy and took himself in hand, guiding the head of his cock close to her pussy; he stroked himself slowly towards orgasm. Amanda watched with interest as the first long shot landed on her navel and the hem of her raised skirt, Nick then dropped his aim as the second and third shots landed on her gaping lips and clitoris. Nick then slipped the head of his cock inside her and continued to stroke his shaft as his orgasm diminished.

Amanda loved to watch Nicks face at those moments; his face twisted as if in immense pain. She could feel his taut body begin to relax straight afterwards as he returned to the real world. He looked down at his lady and grinned.

"Fuck, that was sooo good." he muttered.

She smiled back at him, with a finger; she began pushing the long line of cum on her navel downwards through her newly trimmed curls. Nick slipped his cock out and placed it on her curls and spread out the gooey mess over her skin.

She laughed and blew a noisy raspberry at him, "You're gonna have a big mess down there soon."

Nick looked down and saw his cum running downwards between her pussy lips and buttocks heading for the carpet below. Without hesitation, he placed his shrinking cock beneath and began pushing his cum upwards and inside her still wide pussy lips.

Amanda laughed and squirmed under him, "Bugger off. It's your mess, you clean it up."

Nick scoffed and rubbed his sodden cock over her left thigh, "This is all your fault." he added and then stepped away from her.

"Aw shit." Amanda cried reaching for panties next to her on the table.

Slipping the lacy material between her legs, she headed for the bathroom to clean herself up.

She found Nick already in bed pretending to be asleep, his fake snoring too perfect to be real. His eyes soon flicked open with interest as she began to slowly strip beside the bed. Off came her top and then her skirt. He grinned when he noticed the black lacy panties had been put back on again. He held the bed covers down until Amanda removed them, then raised bed covers as she slipped in beside him and cuddled close.

"Don't think you're going to sleep just yet. You've cum, but I haven't, so you've got a bit of work to do yet."

"Really?" he yawned. "Dunno whether I can manage another one."

Amanda grinned cynically; Nick was usually good for a second round after a short break. Sometimes it was a bit much for Amanda, but not tonight. They lay quietly and contently together for a short while. Amanda began to dwell on Carla.

"What was all that business with Carla at the bar tonight, you looked really pissed off?"

Nick sighed, "About a week ago, she asked me to look at a problem with a power point at her apartment. I shot around there one night and found nothing wrong. Then she started to come on to me a bit, said she was lonely and wanted to talk for a while. Out came the drinks and then she was next to me on the couch. Then it started to get a bit suspect, she was showing a bit of leg and her tits were just about falling out, and I left pretty quickly after that. Then she began texting me. I ignored them, but the more I ignored her, the worse she got. Tonight she really pissed me off, she actually propositioned me. I told her to piss off and leave me alone."

Amanda turned sideways and looked up at him, "Why didn't you tell me before?"

Nick shrugged his shoulders, "I was going to, but you were studying and I know you would've been pissed off with Carla. It would only been a distraction you knowing about it."

Amanda smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek, "So you weren't tempted to do it with her?"

He looked down at her and smiled, "Probably for about half a second. It's been a while since anyone's come on to me. But you're worth a million one night stands; I just couldn't do it if push came to shove."

Amanda slipped on top of Nick and looked down at him, "I'd never forgive you if you did it with someone else. It would just destroy me, and us."

"I know."

For a few seconds they gazed lovingly into each others eyes. Amanda knew he was dwelling on something and wondered what.

"A penny for your thoughts?" she asked.

He smiled up at her but said nothing.

"C'mon, what's up?"

"I suppose it's silly really. I was sort of worried that now you've got qualified; you'll get a high paying job and meet some fancy flash executive in a suit and I won't be good enough for you anymore."

His statement shocked Amanda and she sat up straight for a few seconds thinking about what he said. Her brain went into overload as she lay down with her head close to his, her tears soon rolling freely down her cheeks and onto his chest. Then she began to sob and he pulled her close.

"You silly, silly man, do you know how much I love you?" she blubbered. "I love you to bits. I've never even looked at another man since we've been together. The thought of life without you isn't even worth thinking about. You never have to be worried about me not wanting you."

"I love you too. I'm sorry for doubting you." he replied.

She gave him a peck on the lips, "Maybe we should say how much we love each other."

"Maybe we should." he replied.

For a while, Amanda lay contently on Nick's chest, his arms holding her tight. His hands began to wander over her naked body, caressing her back and waist, then sliding down her thighs. She smiled knowingly, his intentions completely dishonourable. She eased her body backwards until she could feel the head of his cock touching her pussy; then wiggled so it lay between her lips. She nibbled his neck and ears before lifting her lips to his. What started as a little peck moved to a passionate kiss as their tongues touched and explored. She raised her body slightly as wandering hands found her breasts, first cupping them and then fondling her nipples. She could feel his cock harden beneath her, by rubbing her pussy back and forth, she gently stimulated her clitoris.

"Mmmm, that's quite nice." she whispered.

Amanda continued pleasuring herself for a short time and then slid further down his body until his cock appeared between her breasts. She lowered her head and ran her tongue playfully over the eye and glands, the taste of her own juices still apparent on his shaft. Taking his length in her right hand, she stroked it slowly and suckled on it with her mouth. Nick grinned down at her with half closed eyes, his pleasure plain to see. For the next few minutes, she worked on him and enjoyed giving him pleasure. Then she sat up and pushed his erection playfully from side to side and grinned down at him.

"My turn now, how about making me cum?"

"Sure, how do you want it?"

Amanda shrugged shoulders, "Dunno, wanna try by hand? It won't take long."

Amanda was soon on her back with her legs spread wide, Nick knelt between them and inserted a finger inside her and began to move it back and forth and around and around. With the thumb of his other hand, he slowly teased her hard and erect clitoris. Amanda lay back contented with the knowledge that sexual release wasn't far away. For the past couple of years, she jokingly measured her orgasms like the earthquake richer scale, a three hardly worth the trouble; a nine was to kill for. Nick had the knack of making her cum, and was more successful than if she tried it by herself. Her trusty vibrator was good, but it was more gratifying if Nick was part of it. Nick could feel the tension building in Amanda. He gradually increased the tempo, one finger inside her was replaced with two and then a third squeezed into her now tight pussy. He watched as Amanda fingers tightly squeezed the pillow each side of her head, her eyes now half closed in expectation of an impending orgasm. Nick removed one finger from her wetness and pushed upwards with the remaining two, her clitoris now firmly jammed between Nicks tempting thumb on her outside and his fingers on the inside. As Amanda trembled under his working hands, Nick took care to ensure his thumb maintained its position firmly on her clitoris. More than one irretrievable orgasm had been lost when his thumb had strayed off the mark and his rhythm lost. But tonight was to be another success; Nick smiled as Amanda lifted her buttocks high off the bed and moaned loudly as she rotated her pussy on his thumb and fingers.

"Ohhhhhh shiiiiit. Ohhhhh fuuuuuuuck, that's sooooo nice" she muttered with head thrown wildly back on the pillow.

For the next few seconds, Nick worked Amanda's clitoris as her orgasm flowed through her and then ebbed away. Nick knew full well the sequence of post orgasmic events that Amanda liked. Removing his thumb from her clitoris, he slipped a third finger back deep inside her and moved them back and forth in her sloppy mess. Amanda hissed quietly with pleasure as her orgasm faded, she reached downwards and eased his hand from between her thighs. She then raised her head and looked down towards at Nicks cock.


"Are you still hard?" she inquired hopefully.

Nick raised himself onto his knees, his cock standing proudly for her appraisal; she smiled as he stroked it with his right hand. She reached forward towards it.

"Get on top and fuck me." she demanded.

Nick eased himself on top of her, a manicured hand urgently guiding his erection between her wet lips. His cock slid into her sloppy wetness with a resounding slurp causing them to chuckle. Amanda raised her thighs high around his waist and gripped his body tightly. Nick marvelled at the sensation as his cock slipped back and forth inside her. His cock firmly encased in tight warmth, her slick juices enabling his effortless thrusts. Beneath him, Amanda lay back in heavenly splendour, her arms and legs holding her lover tightly, his lips and face were peppered with little kisses of appreciation. She let him have his way with her for a while before deciding that she wanted to watch him cum.

"Time for a change." she suggested rolling out from under him.

Making herself comfortable between his thighs, she took his shaft in her hand and stroked it, her hand slipped easily over its shiny wetness. She looked him in the eye as her mouth lowered and engulfed the large head; he smiled as her tongue flicked eagerly around the glands beneath.

She raised her mouth and grinned, "Wanna do it on my face?"

"You sure?" he asked knowing she wasn't usually all that keen to do so.

"Yep, my special treat to you."

For the next few minutes, Amanda stroked and suckled Nick's cock just the way he liked it, long strokes up and down the shaft while her mouth concentrated on the head. It was the second time round that night for Nick; he was often capable of a second orgasm but it usually took longer to accomplish. While Nick enjoyed Amanda's loving attentions, he concentrated hard on finishing quickly. He fantasised with the images of his cock penetrating Amanda's shaven pussy earlier that night, how her smooth lips parted and closed as his shaft slipped effortlessly in and out. He was soon raising his head to watch as Amanda fulfilled her promise. Waiting for the last second before removing her mouth, Amanda presented her face to his cock as it erupted. She closed her eyes as his cum flicked high on her forehead and over her left cheek. Without hesitation she continued stroking the top of his cock, her thumb caressing the sensitive area just under the eye until his quivering orgasm passed. Nick grinned as his cum hung from Amanda's brow and chin.

"You look just lovely." he commented.

With her clean hand, she wiped her brow and then tentatively opened one eye at a time; both hands were now covered in sticky white goo.

"Yuk." she muttered with a screwed up face.

Climbing from the bed, she headed for the bathroom and Nick could soon hear the water running. A minute or so later, Amanda returned with a towel, slunk back under the covers and nestled into her lover. She placed the towel over his crotch and rubbed it vigorously causing him to squirm.

"Hey, watch out." he cried.

"Just cleaning your dirty dick."

"That's what sheets are for." he indignantly replied.

"Typical male response."

"Shit, I was gonna invite you to move in with me, not so sure now."

Amanda's ears pricked up, "What exactly does move in imply?"

"Well, now that you've finished your exams and the pressure's off, I thought you might wanna live with me."

"Haven't gotta a job yet, can't exactly pay my way." she said.

"Yeah, I know that, but you'll pick one up real soon. Anyway, if you stop eating so much, it won't be much extra for two to live here than one." he said while trying unsuccessfully to avoid a swift poke in the ribs.

"The other bedroom's too small, I'd have nowhere to put a bed." she suggested innocently.

"Mmmm, I guess we could share this one at a pinch." he replied playing her silly game.

"What sort of girl do you think I am, and how do I know that you're attentions are honourable?"

"Well, I was kinda hoping for the maid, gourmet cook and bedroom slut type really. Would you fit into that category?"

Amanda laughed, "Nope, not any of them I'm sorry."

"I guess I'll settle for none out of three."

"Well, I might consider your generous offer under negotiation. You'd have to pull your weight, like sharing of all household chores, no farting in bed and the toilet seat staying down."

"Mmmm, I might consider it. I've my own conditions, sex whenever I want until you get a job and pay your way. And you keep your pussy trimmed like it is now, and I get to cum on your face once in a while."

"Okay, I'll accept the conditions under a probationary trial. But I'll want frequent orgasms in return.

Nick smiled and held out his hand, "It's a deal."

Amanda took his hand and shook it, "Okay, it's a deal."

Early next morning, Amanda was hanging out her just washed underwear on the line behind the house. Nick's neighbour Trudy was doing the same a few feet away on the other side of the fence. Trudy was a jovial formidable sized woman in her early fifties who tended to dress in baggy track suits. The two women had chatted various times over the fence and had built up a causal rapport. This particular morning, Trudy was wearing a grin from ear to ear when she spotted Amanda. Amanda looked over inquisitively at Trudy, their eyes soon met.

"Good thing that dining table's solid after the workout that you two gave it last night." Trudy suggested while pegging a pair of socks on the line.

Amanda turned and looked at the window close to where the dining table stood. The curtains were still open and their antics would have been clearly visible from Trudy's ranch slider just opposite.

"Oh shit, I'm really sorry. It won't happen again." Amanda begged as her face turned red with embarrassment.

Trudy laughed loudly, "Hey, no need to apologise, I was gonna thank you. We enjoyed every minute of it. My Harry gave me a right good seeing to after that. It ain't been like that for years I can tell you. Anytime you can spare that young man of yours, just send him over to me. He can put his slippers under my bed anytime, and he might even teach my old man a thing or two while he's at it."

Amanda stood stunned as a grinning Trudy picked up her empty basket and headed back to her house. Seconds later, Nick was heaving with laughter as Amanda told him that they had been watched while at it on the table the night before. He however turned his face up at Trudy's invitation to park his slippers under her bed.

"What'd you say to that?" he asked.

Amanda shrugged her shoulders, "I said you weren't all that good at it, but she could have you Tuesdays and Thursdays if she wanted."

Amanda avoided his lunge and sprinted away through the house, but was easily caught in the hallway. She was soon wrestled to the carpet, and her shorts and panties ripped down her legs.

"This'll teach you offer my body to someone else." he said raising a hand high in the air.

"No, no, I'm sorry." she squealed as his large palm whacked her bare buttocks once and then twice.

She wriggled and twisted managing to roll over, her stinging buttocks now out of harms way. She noticed Nick's eyes drawn to her pussy and a familiar glint appeared in his eyes. She squeezed her thighs tightly closed as his fingers began to explore her thighs.

Nick laughed and stood before her, "Haven't even moved in and you're already playing hard to get. Oh well, I'll just have to do this the hard way."

He gripped both ankles and began dragging her on her back towards the lounge, it took but a second to realise what his intentions were.

"Nooooo Nick, not the table. They'll see us again. Please, not the table." she pleaded.

She was however wasting her breath.

12