The Making of a Film Star Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The difference in pressure and pace told Chrissie that Shannon was now in control, she let the cock run as deep as possible before withdrawing it and jiggling it to get maximum satisfaction. Chrissie again threw her head back as she could feel the warm breath of Shannon on her wet pussy.

Shannon let her tongue roll out its full length and then gently rested the tip on the upper most part of Chrissie’s sweetness. She could see Chrissie immediately tighten up and then relax as her tongue made greater and greater contact with her juicy skin.

Chrissie cried out loud as Shannon brought her lips down on her flesh for the first time, lightly sucking on her pussy as the cock slammed in and out of her just below. Chrissie could feel her lust peaking as she peered down to see the back of Shannon’s head. She watched as Shannon bobbed back and forth, feeling her lashings in time with the head movements, the penetration of the dildo sending an expectant orgasm to the surface.

“Ewww, yeah,” purred Chrissie, “I’m not far from cumming now, play with my clit.”

Shannon needed no further instructions as she fondled with Chrissie’s pussy attempting to bring her erect clit to the surface where she could play with it. Chrissie’s clit slid from its hood and Shannon ran her tongue deftly over the little bud, Chrissie’s body going into a spasm as the pleasure impulses coursed through her.

“Ohhh fuck,” called Chrissie, she stared down at her friend’s head as she sucked back hard on her clit. “That is amazing, don’t stop … fuck yeah, more …”

Shannon was Chrissie’s abiding sex slave and greedily lapped at her warm moist pussy, her thrusts with the dildo growing slower and deeper as Chrissie neared climax. Chrissie began to raise her hips off the bed, a sure sign of what was coming. Shannon gave the rubber cock one more deep push, greeted by a deep sigh.

“Yeah push that cock in,” cried Chrissie, “ahhh I’m cumming!” Chrissie’s voice screamed out as she began to shake violently, Shannon still firmly attached to her crotch and the dildo still buried in her.

As the orgasm passed over her, Chrissie lowered herself back down on to the bed. The slick rubber toy dropping flaccidly from her spent love canal. Shannon gave her pussy one last lick up its entire length and then raised her head from Chrissie’s lap. She was met by the sight of Chrissie’s ample breasts and horny nipples, a sight too tempting for the curious Shannon.

Shannon latched on to the first nipple she saw, gently sucking and caressing it with her tongue. The deep breaths of Chrissie broken by her slight murmur as her friend gently brought her down from her hot orgasm. Shannon broke away for the moment, Chrissie reached for her, resting her hand around her shoulder. Chrissie planted a firm kiss on Shannon’s mouth, tasting the smallest hint of her own juices.

“Now it’s my turn to please you,” purred Chrissie her lusty brown eyes almost freezing Shannon in position.

Chrissie crawled onto her knees and guided Shannon down into a seated position, her legs spread wide for the cameras. She kissed the smiling Shannon and then dropped down off the end of the bed and between her legs.

Shannon looked down to see Chrissie gently nuzzle and kiss the inside of her thighs, her soft lips causing shivers to run up Shannon’s spine. “Ummm that’s nice,” moaned Shannon, “but I want you to taste me.”

The seductive sound of Shannon’s voice prompted Chrissie to lash at her glistening pussy with her dripping tongue. The wet and wild action led to Shannon exhaling deeply as Chrissie continued to slide her tongue over her puffy labia. The taste of Shannon was driving Chrissie wild as she gripped the blue vibrator still buried in Shannon’s crotch and slowly retracted it.

The sensation of the vibrating toy finally being withdrawn from her sex was a deep and pleasurable one for Shannon. She chewed on her lip as Chrissie again licked her hot flesh, probing ever minute spot for a favorable reaction. Shannon murmured as she did so, pinching her own tits as Chrissie finally slid her tongue into her pussy.

“Oh yeah,” moaned Shannon. She could feel Chrissie’s hot tongue squirm inside her, prodding her inner flesh, a gush of wetness building. “Don’t stop.”

Chrissie flicked Shannon’s exposed clit with her finger as it sat right in front of her eyes, she continued to plunge the full length of her tongue deep inside Shannon, who responded by pushing her hips back against Chrissie’s face.

Chrissie retracted her tired tongue and eased two of her fingers wound around each other into the base of Shannon’s pussy and began to pump them back and forth. Within seconds Shannon was panting and bouncing up and down in time with the thrusts, well on her way to an orgasm. Chrissie brought the vibrator back up and placed it over Shannon’s gyrating clit which only increased her wild cries of passion.

“You like that don’t you?” said Chrissie in a serious tone, “You’re a dirty little girl aren’t you? Maybe we should see how far you’ll go?”

Shannon had no idea what Chrissie meant, she was too caught up in her pursuit of a massive orgasm. The expert fingers of Chrissie finding her g-spot combined with the low vibrations of the vibrator held on her clit were bringing her ever closer to her goal.

“What do you want to do?” panted Shannon almost out of breath as she continued to ride Chrissie’s fingers fervently.

“I was thinking of returning a little favor,” winked Chrissie. “Get up and on your knees with your ass facing me.” Shannon obediently followed Chrissie’s directions, although hesitant to lose the pleasure that her fingers had brought. Shannon’s ass pointed directly at the camera and into Chrissie’s face.

“That’s a good girl,” complimented Chrissie. “Now we’ll see how much you really want it.” Shannon turned to look down her side, back at Chrissie and the cameras. “I’m going to fuck you so hard you’ll never forget it.”

Chrissie took the blue vibrator, it was coated in Shannon’s juices she brought it down to her own sex and inserted it deep inside her, squeezing her thighs together to keep it in place. The toys sensations stirring her to action. Chrissie spread both of Shannon’s buttocks for the center camera. Both her magnificent holes on display. She rolled her tongue out and touched Shannon’s anus with the very tip, causing Shannon to cringe for a second, then relax.

Chrissie rolled her tongue down over Shannon’s anus back down over her parted folds and then withdrew. “Your going to love this,” hinted Chrissie to Shannon who could not see what she was doing.

Chrissie wound all four fingers of her right hand around each other, forming one big knot. She again probed the wrinkled flesh of Shannon’s anus, her hand slowly approaching Shannon’s love canal. Chrissie suddenly plunged her tongue down into Shannon’s anus, Shannon bucked momentarily then settled. Chrissie immediately followed by penetrating Shannon’s wet pussy with her hand. Shannon let out a stifled groan as Chrissie set to work.

Shannon’s elbows gave way and her ass thrust further into the air and Chrissie’s awaiting face. She madly lapped at Shannon’s puckered hole and almost fist fucked her aching pussy. Chrissie’s wild and erratic thrusts matched by her swirling tongue as Shannon approached orgasm.

Chrissie could tell that Shannon was close, she reached down between her own legs and retrieved the moist vibrator which had been pleasuring her and brought it to her mouth. As Chrissie removed her tongue from Shannon’s rectum she lined up the vibrator and pushed it home. Shannon nearly jumped out of bed with the sudden rush of pain as the vibrator broke into her virgin anus. The toy still set on a low rumble which strangely complimented the burning sensation caused by the penetration.

“Oh fuck Chrissie, I’m going to cum any moment,” moaned Shannon before gritting her teeth back together caused by a mixture of the pain in her ass and the hard fucking she was receiving in her pussy.

“Wait one second,” replied Chrissie as she reached around Shannon to retrieve the translucent cock which had pleased her before. She brought the toy to her mouth and lavished her saliva all over its knobby head, hell bent on eliciting a massive orgasm from Shannon in front of the cameras.

Chrissie slipped her drenched hand from Shannon’s pussy and rammed home the dildo before stepping back to observe the two toys buried in both her friend’s love holes. Chrissie reached under Shannon with her wet hand and began to rub her hot clit while pumping the rubber cock with the other hand. Shannon began to cry louder as she approached climax. Chrissie bit down around the end of the blue vibrator and began to slide it around Shannon’s puckered hole with her mouth.

“Fuck, fuck, oh fuck,” cried Shannon, “Oh here I cum … ahhh!” Shannon’s body collapsed in a heap as she went into a full body twitch, the orgasm relaxing every muscle and joint in her body. Shannon sedately rolled on to her back and looked down at her own messy crotch seeing the dildo buried in her pussy and her blue vibrator planted in her ass. She looked up to see the mischievous grin on Chrissie’s face. She beckoned her to come forward and they kissed long and passionately easing the sex toys away.

They spent another hour sharing the bed naked, kissing and embracing, both worn out from the massive climaxes they had endured. One thing was for sure; both women knew that this wouldn’t be the last time that they would share a sexual experience. In fact they shared another later that night when they watched the completed video of their tryst.

12