The Making of a Kingpin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She screamed out immediately, the girth of my thick, muscled shaft forcing the walls of her twat to stretch and contort in ways she had never felt before.

I looked down and saw her sat impaled on my stiff rod, still at least 8 inches uncovered and the lips to her cunt bulging out.

Jess was now short of breath and I could feel her shuddering as she tried to come to terms with what was happening to her. I could feel her moist twat leaking over my helmet, mixing with my precum and proving more lubrication so that she started to slip further down my dick.

I was starting to grow impatient. This wasn't doing it for me, she was taking things so slowly that I was in danger of falling asleep. I wanted to thrust my battering ram balls deep into her hole, and keep pounding it until I came. But I knew this was about her pleasure, not mine.

So I waited, what seemed like an age as she started to push down on my prick, growing accustomed to its size. I could feel her vagina stretching to accommodate this alien invader. Eventually she reached about 8 inches down and stopped, her face contorted in pleasure.

Leaning forward so that I could feel her hot breath on my face she whispered in my ear, "Fuck me, big boy."

I didn't need a second invitation. I grabbed hold of her ass and pulled her gently off my shaft, just as it reached the top I thrust my hips up and started to fuck her.

As I started to pick up the pace Jess started to groan loudly, she flopped forward so that she was nuzzling my nape as I continued to methodically pound her. I was taking it slow, or at least I thought I was but it seemed like it was plenty fast enough for Jess.

I could feel her cunt being really stretched now as I pushed deeper and deeper. It was resisting me but my shaft was irresistible and she was being forced to submit to it. For the first time I started to get into it as I felt her tight twat encasing my dick, soaking it in her fanny fluids.

And then I felt her whole body shake and her screaming reached a higher pitch as a powerful orgasm raced through her body. I felt her pussy spasm on my dick, leaking like a fountain now, soaking my crotch in her juices.

The car was steaming up as we both panted at our exertions and I felt her warm body flailing against mine as I continued to pound methodically away and Jess seemingly began to lose all sense of control.

I lifted her clammy body and once again wrapped my lips around hers, while I pummelled her with regular, hard strokes. She felt like jelly in my hands, quivering and limp. My tongue invaded her mouth and for several minutes our bodies remained glued together, writhing around on the car seat as yet again I felt her body shaking and yet more liquid came pouring out of her dripping cunt.

Her tight, wet snatch was starting to have an effect on me and I felt my dick stiffen and swell until eventually I could control it no longer. I quickly lifted Jess just as my huge cannon started firing. The first spurt of cum rocketed out and hit the top of my car, the next went in an arc until it connected with Jess' sleek brown hair.

I was roaring now as I felt the release from my body as I soaked Jess in my thick, creamy man juice. She had turned into someone else now. She was a sex craved slut and I watched as she scraped my cum off her face and chest and guzzled it down as though she hadn't eaten for days.

She clearly wanted more and I was more than happy to give it to her. Her lewd display was a huge turn on and I soon felt blood once again pumping to my expanding cock.

I reached across and opened the door. As I did so we both shivered at the cool breeze, which felt much colder given how hot and humid the car had become.

Jess got the idea and clambered out as I quickly followed. She was unsteady on her feet but her hand snaked out and wrapped itself around my dick which was now almost fully erect, sticking out from my body, swinging around ominously like a python ready to strike.

"Fuck me, stud. And I want it hard this time."

It was like she had been transformed. Gone was the plain, unexcitingly dull girl I'd asked out on a date earlier that day. In her place was a horny dick-loving slut who wanted me it hard and fast.

Well if she wanted hard, she was going to get it hard. I lifted her up from her midrift and walked round to the front of the car before twisting her round and bending her over the car bonnet.

I wasted no time in placing the tip of my shaft at the entrance to her cunt and driving it into her fast and deep. Her vaginal passage was looser now and so well lubricated that I was able to stuff almost 10 inches of wrist thick cock inside her now well-used pussy.

She screamed out in what sounded like a mixture of pleasure and pain. This time I didn't take it slow. I didn't give her time to adjust. This is what she wanted. She wanted me to dominate her. She wanted me to manhandle her. She wanted me to take her. And so I started to drill my dick inside her hard, fast and deep.

Soon I could feel her whole body shaking yet again and this time her spasming cunt seemed to go into meltdown, so much juice was leaking from it that I thought she would run completely dry. And still I did not stop fucking her.

I felt like I could keep on going for hours. Jess seemed to have lost the power of speech, all she could do now was utter hoarse, guttural moans. I was losing control now. Jess had helped to unleash my inner beast and I was going to keep up my assault until my desire was sated.

Both our bodies were now covered in sweat as we continued to fuck like wild animals. What before had been slow and sensual was now utterly primal.

At last I felt that familiar tightening in my balls and quickly pulled out, spinning Jess round in the process, before splattering her in my jizz once again. She looked a complete wreck. Her once pale white skin was now smeared in the black dirt from the car bonnet and interspersed with white blotches of semen.

As I finished blasting my latest load over her she crawled forward and took my dick into her mouth, eager to extract every last drop.

She looked hungry for more, but I had tired of this plain, cheap slut. I had done what I had set out to do. I had fucked her into a haze of slutty submission and desperation which would leave her begging for more. And more importantly running to all her girlfriends to tell them how amazing I was.

Judging by the darkness now surrounding us it looked pretty late, so I decided it was time to call it a night.

I forced Jess to her feet and pushed her stumbling into through the passenger side door where she fell in a heap onto the seat. Despite her weariness and the complete state she was in she still begged imploringly, "Fuck me again. I need you. I need you inside me."

"I think that's enough for one night, babe." I replied with a wry grin on my face.

I walked back round the car, quickly put my jeans and t-shirt back on and got in the car. As I drove Jess back home I noticed her dozing off to sleep with an expression of pure bliss on her blotchy, red, cum soaked face.

When I pulled up at her house Jess was still asleep and took a few minutes to awaken. It was now very late so the streets were deathly quiet. I wanted to drop her off and leave as quickly as I could so I nipped out of the car and was just helping her out when I heard running footsteps behind.

I quickly swivelled round and was confronted with a wheezy fat man in his fifties running down the driveway, followed closely by his scared looking wife.

He stopped just a few feet away from me as Jess swayed unsteadily and lent back onto the car for support.

As he looked at Jess his face started to swell and redden as an angry crimson tide washed over him. He momentarily paused in stunned silence before launching into a tirade, "What do you think you have been doing? You bastard. What have you done to my poor girl?"

Unable to stop myself I replied cockily, "It's pretty obvious what I've been doing to her, isn't it?"

Jess was starting to wake up to the situation and rearrange her clothing to provide at least a modicum of modesty but it was far too late for that.

And then suddenly I saw her father launch himself at me. As he leapt forward though I nimbly swayed out of the way and he hit the floor with a sickening thud.

I calmly picked up his sprawling body and pinned him against the car door.

"I'm Troy Fratelli and I will fuck who I want, when I want and there is nothing you can do to stop me. And you better get that into your thick skull soon or your pathetic ass will be lying in a hospital room while I'm here fucking your daughter AND your wife."

At that I threw him to the side and he dropped to the pavement again, falling heavily like a sack of spuds.

Turning to his wife I said calmly, "Unfortunately for you babe I don't have time to fuck you tonight but if your husband doesn't wise up soon it can be arranged. I'm sure Jess will be able to tell you just how good I am."

And with that I left the three of them in shocked silence and got back in my car to drive home.

When I got into my bed that night adrenaline was still running through my veins. Even though Jess wasn't anything to get too excited about it had felt great to see her on her knees in front of me, utterly devoted to my dick. I fell asleep hoping tomorrow would be even better.

The next day was Saturday so I got up late, feeling a sense of excitement about the day ahead. I quickly jumped into the shower, lathering up my toned body, so that all traces of my exertions the previous night was removed.

It was mid-afternoon when the ring on my bell came. Smiling to myself I pressed the intercom to let in the guest I had been expecting.

A few seconds later I heard a loud knock on the door. I decided to take my time, make her wait a bit. The knocking grew louder and more impatient until eventually I flung the door open.

The sight which greeted my eyes still stunned me, even though I was expecting it. Stood before me was the hottest, sexiest chick I had ever laid eyes on. It was Dixie.

She was leaving very little to the imagination, sporting a bright purple 2-piece bikini, which matched the colour of the tiny handbag that hung from her right shoulder and was incredibly tight fitting. The material barely covered her sizeable breasts and I could see all of her incredibly tantalising cleavage. Her body was in great shape, tight in all the right places but still retaining her feminine curves.

My eyes which had at first been glued to her incredible rack drifted down her body to see the thinnest possible thong which barely covered her pussy above her tall, slender legs.

Finally I managed to drag my head back up to her face. She was wearing plenty of makeup but whereas Jess was an amateur, Dixie was a pro. It just seemed more natural, more in keeping with the tanned, golden colour of the rest of her body. Her best feature by far were her fat, pouty lips which had been covered in a bright pink lipstick. I couldn't wait to have them wrapped round my meat.

I looked into her piercing blue eyes and almost had to step back at the intensity of the stare which she gave me. It was filled with such a powerful mixture of lust and desire.

I don't think my cock has ever got so hard so quickly. It literally went from being soft to being as solid as a steel crowbar in just a few seconds as I looked at her incredible body.

The thing with Dixie was that it wasn't one feature that made her stand out, although her boobs were pretty special, it was the whole package. It was as though she had just stepped out of a porn shoot, she just seemed like she was made for fucking. I could feel the heat emanating from her body.

I never got nervous. Ever. But even I was starting to question whether I would be able to satisfy this sex bomb.

I had decided not to bother with many clothes, after all I was hoping I wouldn't need them. So I was just wearing a pair of leopard skin boxer shorts. I could feel my prick stretching the thin material, trying to free itself from its confines and get inside this minx standing before me.

After a few seconds of stunned silence Dixie entered the apartment and shut the door behind her. Quickly she got level with me and pushed me back against the wall.

"Hello big boy, pleased to see me?" in a sweet, seductive voice which made my dick swell even further.

"Yeah" I mumbled slightly.

Dixie wasted no time in grabbing my throbbing piece of meat, massaging it slowly as it lay encased in its cotton confinement.

"Well I guess Jess wasn't lying, you really are a very big boy, aren't you?"

Her lips curled upwards as she looked into my eyes. This seemed to wake me up and I knew for this to work I needed to take charge. This wasn't some inexperienced little girl, this was a hot-as-fuck whore who wanted it hard and rough.

Reaching down I whispered in her ear, "Bigger than anything you've ever seen before."

And with that I ripped down my boxer shorts, causing my dick to bounce upwards like an uncoiled spring, hitting her hand hard.

It was her time to look shocked and stunned.

"But ...", she was stumbling now, "It's massive, it can't be real." And then she moaned, a moan laced with both fear and desire.

Without saying another word she got to her knees and wrapped her pouting lips around my spear.

I felt elated. This was the fittest, hottest girl in the school, the girlfriend of my most hated rival and here she was on her knees, submitting to me without me even having to try.

What she did next could only be described as worshipping my huge schlong. It was like she had entered a trance where all that existed was her mouth and my cock.

She drove her head down hard on my prick and I felt it hit the back of her mouth with a thud. She must have been intimidated but she didn't let that inhibit her.

I felt my dick pressing out, pushing her jaw down and out to accommodate my girth. Her wet, hot breath felt fantastic on the sensitive tip and I squirmed as her tongue danced expertly under my helmet. After just a few seconds I felt my precum oozing into her mouth as I gasped in pleasure at her expert oral skills.

A moment later I felt her soft, smooth hands reach up and start tugging my love stick, massaging it sensually, wanking it into a state of even more heightened frenzy.

Taking a breath she lifted her head up and as she did a long, white strand of precum stretched up before breaking and falling all over her chin. The sight was incredible, this super hot slut already covered in my juices. I couldn't wait to see her degraded even further.

She spat viciously several times on to my huge fuck muscle before using her hands to spread the liquid across my tool, while continuing to wank it, so that it became slick and shimmered even more imposingly before her eager mouth.

But before I could take that in she had enveloped my cock again in her mouth with yet more zeal this time. She was forcing herself further and further down my shaft, impaling herself and forcing my pecker to push down her tight, constricted throat.

When I had buried two thirds of my prick inside her she started to gag and splutter, she was clearly struggling to breathe. Having a tube the size of a coke can down your throat must do that to you I thought wickedly.

But she didn't let the obvious discomfort affect her, keeping her eyes on the prize and continuing to edge her chin towards my low hanging balls. Her hands kept busy the entire time, squeezing my churning gonads. The sensation was incredible. I had never before seen a chick be so insatiable, so voracious, so desperate to fuck my dick with her mouth and throat and hands.

Things were started to get real messy as flecks of spit flew everywhere making my cock even more slippy and easing its passage further and further down her neck. As I looked down at her I could see she was at her limits. Her breathing had become erratic, her mouth was bulging obscenely and her face had become red. But still she went on.

She had now reached her physical limits, with a good 3 inches of solid, hard cock left untouched by her impressive mouth. And it wasn't long before I was pushed beyond mine. I felt my balls tightening, I couldn't control it. My dick flared and I quickly pulled Dixie off my cock.

Immediately a spurt of white cum was fired out of my now obscenely large cannon. I had never felt so aroused in my life. And I had never cum so hard in my life. I let out a loud, primal grunt and the whole room seemed to shake as I shuddered violently. The first shot hit the ceiling a good nine feet above, the next one went flying over Dixie's shoulder and hit the opposite wall. I felt dazed, but regained my composure enough to direct my still spasming dick at Dixie's face. I watched as volley after volley rained over her, as though she was having a milk shower.

Just like Jess the night before she was desperate to taste my essence and she gobbled up as much as she could.

I watched her in a slight daze, still shocked at this sudden turn of events. It had all been so easy in the end. "No need for dinner then, babe." I said laughing as Dixie continued to consume my cum like a ravenous, feral animal.

She was scooping the thick goo off her breasts, which were now fully exposed as her bikini had fallen away in the flurry of activity. I could now see her magnificent jugs in all their glory.

Huge, ripe melons, perfectly spherical with a golden tan that exhibited no unsightly tan lines. There was no sag whatsoever, they just stood there proud and imposing, as though gravity had no effect on them. Even better she had a pair of nipples which pointed straight out in front of her and which I could see were fully erect and begging to be worshipped.

I could not wait to touch them, to feel them in my hands and mouth. But looking back up at her face she seemed disappointed now that she had scooped up most of the jizz which had covered her.

"Why the sad face, babe?"

"Oh, it's just I really hoped you would fuck me right now with that big hard dick of yours. But now that you've blown your load I guess I'll have to wait."

I laughed and started wanking my deflated prick, slowly bringing it back to life.

"Oh babe, that was just the warm up act. I've got plenty more left in the tank. And it's all yours."

"But once Marc has popped he usually can't get it up for hours."

"Well I'm not Marc, am I?" I said gloatingly.

And I saw her mouth open in shock as she saw my hand leave my now ramrod straight fuck stick, which extended past my navel and rested on my tight, muscled abs.

"Now get up those stairs, get on my bed and get ready for the fucking of your life."

Dixie jumped straight up in response to my order, her massive jugs swaying seductively as she did so. I watched as she strutted up the stairs, my eyes fixated on her incredible ass which was large, round and incredibly tight. I couldn't wait to fuck it.

And so after just a few seconds I followed her up the stairs.

The sight which greeted me when I entered my bedroom was almost enough to make me cum again on the spot.

Dixie was laying on the bed in a semi-upright position, her back placed on my pillows. She had her legs wide open and her small hand was placed just over the top of her hairless cunt. As she slowly massaged it I could see it glistening, moist and wet from her state of arousal.

She looked at that moment like a golden goddess, with her perfect large orbs undulating slightly as she rocked backwards and forwards while she continued to finger herself.

Her body position screamed submission. It screamed an invitation for me to fuck her and it was one that I wasn't going to refuse. She was laying there ready, like a turkey waiting to be plucked.

I approached her slowly, wanting to savour every moment. As I mounted the bed I looked up and saw her eyes fixed on one thing. The beast between my legs. She just couldn't take her eyes off it as it bobbed menacingly, getting nearer and nearer.