The Making of Vampires Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Martinelli sat under a tree with his wife, Lucina. She leaned her back against his chest and he rested his arms on her very pregnant belly. She curled her legs so she could rub her swollen ankles.

Martinelli kissed her neck hoping to get her into the mood to leave for a more secluded spot in the house. "The baby should come soon."

Lucina turned to look at him and smiled. "Yes. I hope it is a boy. Marcus will have someone to play with."

Martinelli shook his head. "I want a girl. Someone just like you. Marcus can guard her keeping all the perverted bastards away."

Lucina laughed. "So you want your nephew to guard your daughter so you can shirk any responsibility. What do you plan to do if he is doing all the work?"

Martinelli kissed her lips gently and said, "I kill any tough enough to get passed Marcus. See. I do the dirty work while Marcus weeds out the week and feeble."

Lucina coughed out a sarcastic laugh. "You can't kill all your daughter's suitors. She needs to marry and have a family."

He shook his head. "No she doesn't. We'll give her everything so she won't need a husband."

Lucina shook her head. "She may want to have children."

Martinelli nibbled her bottom lip. "Nope. That would mean someone would have to put his dirty hands on her."

Lucina pushed him back. "Stop. I'm too fat. We can make him wash his hands."

Martinelli was confused. "Who?" he asked.

"Whoever wants to touch her. We can make him wash his filthy hands before he does so." Lucina answered.

Martinelli stopped kissing her. "I like the word 'filthy' more than 'dirty'. I think it describes men better. I should start building a tower now."

Now, Lucina was confused. "What?"

Martinelli shrugged, "A tower. Better to keep her locked up and away from filthy hands."

Lucina sighed, "You are going to have one angry daughter."

Martinelli smiled. "Our daughter can be as angry as she wants. I need her to stay safe." He stretched. "Come on. Let's go in."

They stood and walked into their house. The windows were open and the curtains billowed with the breeze. He guided her to her room and felt her resist at the door.

Lucina shook her head. "Martinelli, I'm about to burst. I feel fat and ugly. I can't."

He sighed and raised his hands in surrender. "Fine. Fine. But that baby had better come soon or I'll be one frustrated and angry man. Think of the poor soldiers having to endure my foul mood." He kissed her cheek and turned to go to his room in frustration.

Martinelli felt a cold darkness bloom inside him. He felt it before, many times during the battles. The darkness grew frosty.

Lucina should not deny him. He was a vampire now. He should have whatever sparked his desire. She should know how special he was. Lucina was lucky to be with him. Lucina had no idea what she was missing.

He stopped at the open door to his room. A young unfamiliar servant bent over at her waist making his bed. She was unaware of his presence as her back was to him. His eyes targeted the curve of her hips through her skirt. She would appreciate him. Surely, she would. Why should he deny himself just because his wife didn't understand how good she had it? He stepped in and closed the door.

His fangs grew and the servant saw them. She almost screamed from fright, but he caught her and placed a kiss on her lips to muffle any shout of alarm. She struggled, but he was stronger, much stronger. He held her tight against his body and continued to ravage her mouth with his kisses, deep and penetrating kisses.

Martinelli pushed her onto the bed, knelt with his knees outside of her thighs, and forced her onto her back. She pushed at him trying to break free, but to no avail. He didn't move. He didn't give an inch. Her muffled whimpered ignored by the vampire and he only stopped his kisses a moment to look into her watery eyes.

"What is your name, sweet one?" Martinelli asked the girl below him.

She choked on a sob and replied, "Celeste, sir. Please, stop."

Martinelli smiled at her. "Don't fear me, Celeste. We are going to enjoy each other very much." Then he laid on top of her, bending her head to the side, and biting into her vein.

Celeste relaxed from the euphoria and he rejoiced as her blood surged over his tongue. A thrill shot through him when she wrapped her arms around his neck and exhaled with contentment. She knew the proper way to treat a vampire. This was what he deserved...from every woman. He released her neck kissing a trail passed her jaw to her lips.

Celeste opened her mouth wanting more from him. Their tongues danced and her body arched against his. Martinelli grabbed one of her breasts massaging it through the fabric of her dress. Her legs spread for him even though they were still fully clothed and Martinelli almost chuckled at her enthusiasm.

He pulled away only long enough to lift her dress to expose breasts and that silky fabric so many women wore to hide their heated treasure from men. She kicked her legs and rolled her hips from side to side sliding out of the sash that protected her vulnerable core. Then she lay back and bent her knees parting them to give him access to her wetness.

Martinelli quickly pulled himself free of his trousers moving between her legs. He was so hard that he didn't have to guide his cock into her. He just leaned forward and hit his mark. Celeste arched her back as he penetrated into her slit and exhaled in his glory.

He began a slow methodical rhythm drilling into her core. Celeste's eyes closed and her lips parted releasing a gentle, "Oh." Martinelli grinned sinfully. She would soon participate in a ride like no other in her lifetime.

He paused wanting to break through her dreamy fog. He wanted her to see him. He wanted her to know it was Martinelli and no one else inside her. When she looked into his eyes, he slammed deep into her. Her gentle "Oh" turned into a loud "Ah" and she threw her head back. Whether in pain or pleasure, it mattered not to him. He slammed into her repeatedly. His mouth devouring the sound of her pleasure that was like music to his ears.

He pummeled into her as she clawed his back. The decadence of her sweet body urging him onward, to lose all abandon. Her body shined as her skin moistened with sweat. Her heart raced, the rushing blood begging him to feed again. Martinelli could smell the endorphins rushing through her veins.

She would be very tasty and sweet. She was close, so close. He continued his war with her body, his conquest nearly complete. Her body's surrender nearly certain. She screamed and he roared as if giving a battle cry of victory. He bit her neck, his fangs slicing deep. Her body tightened and bowed against him. He fed.

Celeste went limp. Her body quivering minutely under him as she gulped air trying to catch her breath. Martinelli's head cleared. He had seduced a woman who wasn't his wife. The realization of his actions slammed into him like a mace. He didn't understand his betrayal to his wife. The servant was pretty, but not irresistible. His wife would be devastated if she discovered his treachery.

Then he calmed. Somehow, Martinelli knew he could fix the situation. "Look at me, Celeste." He coaxed in a warm, brandied voice. She blinked dazedly once and vacancy painted her features. "You will smooth your dress and hair. You will leave the room. And, you will forget. You must forget everything that happened here, in this room, today. Do you understand?"

Celeste nodded and answered in a slurred voice, "Yes, Master. I will fix my dress and hair. I will leave. I will forget. I will obey you, Master, in all things."

Martinelli kissed the tip of her nose. "Good. Now go." He rolled off her and she stood. She replaced her sash under her dress. She smoothed her skirt. She ran her fingers through her hair. Then she walked to the door, opened it, and left.

He was so relieved. He had gotten away with it, but then again, why shouldn't he have gotten away with it. After all, he was a vampire. He was deserving of pleasure. Martinelli was deserving of anything that he wanted.

He sat up, back stiff and straight. He must be going mad. Now, he was justifying his inexcusable behavior. This made no sense. He had to talk to his brothers. He had to warn them of his impending insanity.

He stood and fastened his pants.

Confusion and guilt overwhelmed Martinelli as he contemplated his deceitful behavior. He should not have taken the servant as he had. He wasn't even aware that he could change her memory and make her forget until after he had finished with her. Servants who find the favor of their master's bed often flaunt their new found status. Discretion isn't their forte. What if Lucina had discovered? She would have been devastated. Then again, he should have all the benefits deserving of his kind. What is a little pleasure between a man and a woman? With all his power, why deny himself anything?

Martinelli grew more confused. He had never behaved in such a manner. He hadn't ever allowed his mind to entertain such ideas. He lived by the honor code of the warriors. That meant certain expected behaviors. That meant saving his seed for his wife to give him children. Then again, he could no longer have children so why deny himself. Where did his shocking thoughts come from? What was wrong with him? His mind drifted to the other servants, their bodies, and their blood. His body heated. His fangs grew and he hungered for them.

He ran his hands through his hair hoping to clear his mind. There really was something wrong with him. Maybe it was soldier sickness. He knew of men who suffered from it. It usually meant the end of their service to the city. Soon Martinelli would jump at shadows and suffer from nightmares. Wait. He no longer slept. He was a vampire. Okay, soon he would jump at shadows and haunt other people's nightmares making them suffer.

He wanted forgiveness from Lucina, not that he planned to confess, but he wanted comfort. He would seek out his wife. She would hold him in her arms and he would feel better. She would make the strange feelings go away and life would make sense again. Maybe she would even ruffle his hair.

He ran out of his room in search of his loving wife and found her lying in her bed. Relief flooded his body. Lucina would wrap her arms around him and make the horrible feelings go away. She would fix this.

Lucina saw him at the door and before he could enter, she said, "No way. No. I already told you. So get out. I can't do this."

A cold rock seemed to form in his stomach and he glared at her. How dare she? How dare she reject him when all he wanted was comfort? He was a fool to think that she understood him. He grabbed the doorknob, slammed the door shut, and stomped out of the house.

He seethed with rage and felt the breath go in and out of his lungs. Breathing was an unnecessary activity for a vampire, but it went along with his mood. He snarled at people on the streets who soon navigated out of his path. Everyone gave him a wide berth. His emotions seemed alien to him and nothing made sense. He had to find his brothers and talk to them. They would help. They would understand.

He had to warn them immediately that their fears were turning into reality. He was going mad. They had created a vampire like their grandfather. They had created a Pleotis.

***

August sat with Gabriel in the empty war room. Gabriel nodded and encouraged his brother to talk. Good ol' nonjudgmental Gabriel was always there for him, August thought.

August rubbed his hand over his face. "I'm really not sure what happened. Direca and I were getting along fine. Then Marienta came into the room and it felt like something inside me tried to escape. It wanted to attack her. Well, not attack, but possess her, or to claim her. I wanted her. I really wanted her badly."

Gabriel interjected, "But you didn't?"

August shook his head. "No. I didn't touch her, but Direca saw my face. She suspected that I desired Marienta."

Gabriel asked, "Is that when the fight started?"

August sighed, "No. Yes. I don't know. Direca was mean to Marienta and I got mad. Then things just got worse and worse. She tried to make up. She took me to her bed. Then disaster struck. I almost threw up on her. Kissing and touching her felt like the most revolting things that I have ever done. Then I left and stole my son."

"I have no idea what that was, August. I can do some research, but this is just as unfamiliar to me as it is to you. I guess there is much that we don't understand about vampires." Gabriel stood and walked to the map table as if he could find answers there. "You say this has never happened before, right?"

"No, never. It has never ever happened before." August looked up. "I can't lead and be strong if I am confused as hell. I can't be a good husband if I fear vomiting on my wife. Also, I can't be a good father if I am starting to lose my mind."

Gabriel placed his hands on the table. "I'll do some research in the magic user's library. If I cannot find something there, then I and the other mages will search for answers through the art of magic."

August stood up. "Thank you. I'll go and pick out the rooms for Marienta and Marcus."

Gabriel turned quickly and said, "You mean Direca and Marcus, right?"

August closed his eyes in horror. "I cannot believe that I just said that."

Gabriel chuckled, "Well, if you want my advice. Don't make that mistake in front of your wife. I'm sure there will be a fight like no other in your history together."

August ran his fingers through is hair. "Thanks."

He left the room. He had to find suitable quarters for his family. His parents' rooms were off limits. Those would have been the obvious choices for the ruler of the city and his family. Those rooms were on the third floor. On that third floor, August and his brothers maintained their boyhood rooms for when they needed to stay close, such as times of war, or other such emergencies. Gabriel needed his room now because he no longer had a house. It had burned down during the war.

August ran up the stairs, his feet hitting every third step. He stopped on the second floor landing. He wasn't very familiar with the rooms on this level. They were for guests, such as visiting dignitaries. His father always made sure that guests were treated well and all their needs were met.

He walked to the first door and opened it. The room seemed small. It contained a large bed, several pieces of furniture, including dressers and chairs. He thought it too small, but it would suffice for a servant, which it probably had in the past.

August walked to the second door and opened it. The room was larger, but with the same size bed as the first room. Although, the decor was better than the first room. There was ample space to accommodate a desk and even a small table for dining. He wasn't impressed with it, though.

The third door opened into a grand chamber almost as big as his room on the third floor. Walking in, he saw there was a large bed with a canopy draped elegantly with bug netting for those warm, summer nights when those open windows were needed. In front of the windows, sat a magnificent desk made from some red tinted wood from a faraway land, giving the user a wonderful view of the garden. The chairs were plush and numerous.

This room was perfect. It was beautiful. He was sure that his wife, Marienta would appreciate it. He stopped mid stride. He caught his mistake that time. He could not get her out of his mind. He shook his head. This room should be for his wife, Direca. His wife's name was Direca. He felt an anger stir deep inside him, but he shrugged it off.

He sat on the beautiful bed and pondered. He desired Marienta so very much. Something about her called to him. Yes, she was beautiful, but so were many other women. His chest hurt from his obsession. It made no sense.

He regarded the room. He didn't want to give it to his wife, Direca. It should go to Marienta. But how to explain why a slave, lower than a servant, would get such elegant accommodations. He must be going mad. That would explain everything.

Direca didn't always appreciate his gifts. She wouldn't appreciate this room. Marienta had nothing. She would earn her freedom in a few years and then be promoted to a servant if she wished to stay. She would appreciate the luxury this room provided. She would understand that he cared.

August didn't really have a choice. Proper procedures for the ruling elite meant that this room would go to Direca. Marienta would have the room at the end, the small room directly off the stairwell. There could be no deviation. If Direca wasn't permitted a room at the top of the house, she should get the grandest room on the second level. Then he realized that he hadn't checked all the rooms on this level. It didn't matter. He didn't want to look any longer. He stood and quickly left the room.

When he got to the stairs, his feet stopped. He walked back to the large room and shook his head. He couldn't give it to Direca. This room would remain empty until he could give it properly to Marienta. Then again, when it was proper, he would take her to his room, which wasn't really proper, at all.

***

Martinelli stomped all the way to the mansion. It felt good to stomp. Not quite as good as hitting something, but good all the same. He entered the doors and the human soldiers standing guard cowed. Good. At least they understood how to treat a vampire.

He stomped straight to the war room snarling at anyone he saw along the way. He approached the open doors and saw Gabriel sitting on a chair deep in thought. He hissed. He actually hissed at his brother.

Gabriel looked up in shock. He almost didn't recognize his younger brother standing in the doorway. He almost didn't recognize the object in his younger brother's hand. Tilting his head, he stood and moved closer. "Doing some remodeling, Martinelli?"

Martinelli looked down at his hand; the one Gabriel's eyes focused on and discovered that he held a doorknob. It remained connected to the splintered remnants of a door. The door he recognized as one from his house. His mouth dropped open.

The astonishment broke through his anger. He looked into Gabriel's face, desperation haunting his eyes. "I think I am going mad."

Gabriel motioned to the empty chair opposite of the one he had occupied. "Have a seat and we can talk. I'll just close..." The door to the war room closed of its own accord.

Martinelli looked at the door. "Pretty good. It wasn't like your usual magic where you need some fancy talk and toss something dusty around."

Gabriel hesitated, "I didn't do that."

Martinelli said, "Sure you did. I felt the magic."

Both brothers halted as the meaning of Martinelli's words hit them. Martinelli felt his brother's magic, yet, Gabriel had not cast a spell. The mystery of being a vampire unveiled itself deeper.

Gabriel glided to his chair. "Well, we can figure that one out later. I think we need to talk about your latest remodeling project, though." Then he sat.

Martinelli didn't want to confess to his brother. He almost couldn't say it. He decided that if he said it quickly, it might not sound so horrible. "I cheated on Lucina with a servant and then made the servant forget." Nope. Still sounded horrible.

Gabriel wondered what affliction cursed his brothers. They lusted after the wrong women, desiring those ineligible to the married men. They should realize their great fortune to have wives who were alive. He would give anything to have Eviena alive again. Martinelli's wife was going to give him a baby, something Gabriel would never have. He steadied himself. His little brother didn't need chastising. He needed help, so Gabriel would help him.

Gabriel cleared his throat inadvertently sounding like he was talking to a child. "Well, Martinelli, some men do take their servants and slaves to bed even if their wives aren't pregnant. Maybe this was a slip. You don't have to do it again. Right?"