The Making Of Vicky Ch. 03

Story Info
Trapped in being a gurl for my Lady.
3.2k words
4.31
21.9k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 10/31/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well after severely being broke into my new fate as a man trapped in being a gurl for my Lady Ms. Angela and I guess you could say her boss, Ms. Niel, I started to accept it. In fact despite having to wear a chastity cage and not being able to get erect, let alone off since being locked away in this thing, I found myself really starting to get aroused in the soft and silky clothes I was to wear. My usual day consist of cleaning, cooking, and pampering Ms. Angela whenever she gets home.

I haven't been beaten like the first time and don't really ever want to go there again. That isn't to say that I haven't felt Ms. Angela's cane over the last month or so but at least she waited until my backside healed up first and doesn't do it nearly as savagely as Ms. Niel does. She still does a good enough job to bring me to tears though, so I have been doing my best for her to try and avoid it.

It is my job to first get dressed properly and then start the day by making her coffee and breakfast and then helping her get ready for a day at the office. She lets me know what she wants the day before and after I get it ready I have to help her shower and dry off which is not helping with my erection problem but she doesn't really even let me do anything with her. Just seeing her naked drives me nuts and I think she likes tormenting me but she still reminds me all the time that I am her bitch and how much of a sissy I am.

I even have to help her get all dressed up for the times she goes out and wow she looks even hotter all dressed up. When she comes home it is my job to see to her needs, I just wish they included me and taking this cage off.

During the day when I finish my chores, which is very seldom, I get really upset and bored. I can't really dwell on it though because in order to avoid the discipline, I am always cleaning and folding something. The things I truly miss the most though are my computer and cigarettes. The computer is something I spent a lot of time surfing on but she warned me never to touch hers. And smoking is bad for you anyway and it has been a few months for both so it is getting easier everyday. I'm just glad she doesn't smoke and spend as much time on her computer as I did. She keeps me really busy and at least I sleep well, at least until I get woke up with this cage tightly locked on and an erection trying to break free.

I was busy this day though making her diner when the phone rang and it was Ms. Angela on the other end. She told me that she was going to be bringing a man home so I had best find something else to eat besides what I was making for us tonight. I usually get a small amount of the food I make for her but never enough because she says a girl like me should be on a diet. She gives me lots of vitamins though but gets really upset if I sneak food, trust me.

I was just finishing the roast and setting the table when I heard her coming and laughing with her man. I checked my outfit and met them at the door like I was taught to do. I was looking down and gave a curtsey when they walked in when she threw me her purse and told her man who I was.

"This is the sissy I told you about, Vicky" she said as she walked by.

He stopped and stared at me making me very nervous, remembering the last time men were here.

"She doesn't even look like a boy, Angela" he told her as I just froze there in the doorway.

"In fact she looks a little sexy, especially in that maid outfit" he went on to say.

He reached out and grabbed my ass and gave it a manly squeeze while I heard her say, "Never mind her Jim, come in here and Vicky bring us two glass of wine.

He let me go and I quickly headed for the kitchen to retrieve their wine, glad to get away from him. I spent a few extra minutes in there when she called for me to hurry up. So I grabbed two glasses and an ice bucket with the wine in it and headed for the living room. When I got there they were chatting and making out on the couch, so I poured them each a glass of wine and set it down. I placed the bucket down also and started to leave them alone when she stopped me.

"Where the hell do you think your going?" she asked.

Before I could give her an answer she told me to stand with my back against the wall until they were ready for more wine or diner to be served. I took my place and had to watch them making out with him having his way with her and those hands all over her. They were kissing and her sucking his neck for what seemed like hours but was probably only about ten minutes or so. He soon enough was sucking her luscious breast which I could tell she truly enjoyed and then she stopped him and took a big drink of her wine. After refilling their glasses I resumed my place against the wall to watch her take charge and his shirt came off showing all his muscles. She started sucking his neck this time while now she was sitting on his lap. He was playing with her pussy and ass when she slid down and was sucking on his chest and stomach. He started to undo his pants when she helped him get them down exposing his manhood which was huge. I heard him whisper something to her but couldn't make it out though.

That is when she told him "I don't do that" and sort of figured what he wanted.

He had a look of disappointment and tried to talk her into giving him a blowjob. I wasn't sure what she was going to do next but my worse fear came true when she told him that if he really wanted a blowjob so bad that I would be more then happy to do it for him. I was hoping he would say no but knew by the look in his eyes that I had no chance of escaping this.

"Oh yeah, Vicky will give me head?" he asked her as she scooted off of him and waved for me to come to them.

"Sure she will" she told him as I made my way over there.

Now I wanted no part of him and sort of hesitated in front of them with pleading eyes. But she was having no part of it and motioned for me to kneel in front of him. Again I hesitated and said 'Please Ma'am don't make me do this" but that didn't fly with her. She insisted that I kneel by the look on her face. I knew it was useless to ask again and took my place between his thighs. She leaned over to me and told me that she wanted me to be a good girl and do as told.

"This is what the whores you use to chase do all the time, show Joe what he wants" She said with a hint of sarcasm.

I pulled my hair which had been growing quit long since moving in here, away from my face and took his manhood in my hand. He settled back and waited for me to start. I knew what I had to do so I opened wide and took a whole mouth full going down as far as I could on him. I slowly lifted up slowly sucking as I went and then slowly back down. Back and forth, up and down and pretty soon had a rhythm going when he started forcing me faster and farther down on his shaft with his hands on top of my head.

After sucking this man for a few minutes he stopped me and told her "Screw dinner Angela, this is great".

That is when she leaned over and stopped us by pulling my hair and me off of him. He was really starting to get into it and breathing a lot harder by now.

"Don't you get all the fun, it is my man and my turn" she said as she got up and took his hand.

Helping him to his feet and me being pushed out of the way, she dropped her skirt to expose her thigh highs and by now no panties. She turned around and guided him to her wet pussy which he quickly slammed with his cock. He began to pound her and she rocked back to meet his thrust and they both were sweating and fucking right about eye level from my point of view. I was too scared to move and she began to moan wildly.

"Oh Jim" she screamed as I knew she was Cumming but he didn't slow down. He kept pounding away as she clinched the back of the couch. After one last big thrust I saw him stiffen up and she let a long, loud moan. He leaned over and nibbled on her ear before turning to me on the floor. He pulled out of her and turned with his erection still intact and told me to clean him off. Again I hesitated not knowing what he wanted. Did he want me to go get a rag or what? She took a seat on the couch as he told me again what he wanted me to do. As I started to get up to get the rag, he slammed his cock in my mouth once again. It had his seed and her juices smeared on it and he gagged me by shoving it down my throat. I sucked him off until he was clean and he pulled it out and smacked me across the lips a few times with it.

"Come here and clean me now" I heard her say as he let me go and stepped aside.

Now for months I wanted to do this to her but not after she was oozing with another mans cum. I really didn't want to do this and pleaded with her not to make me. Which really pissed her off and she slapped me across the face and grabbed me by the hair and buried my face in her crouch.

"Lick it up and get every drop you stupid bitch" she said as she grinded my face deeper into her.

After a few minutes she squirmed and tensed up and wall of fresh juices flooded my face as she had another orgasm. Then after a few more licks she pushed me to the floor and the two of them kissed passionately.

"I think we are ready for diner Vicky" she told me and I got up and went to prepare their plates.

After they had ate they drank some more wine and Ms. Angela told me I was dismissed and could clean up before going to bed early and that my services were no longer needed tonight. And with that they got up and retired to her room and closed the door. While cleaning the table and doing the dishes, I could hear them going hard at round two. I didn't stick around and quickly went to bed praying they would leave me alone.

The next thing I knew I was waking up to my alarm clock and I climbed out of bed remembering the events of the night before. I got ready and had coffee made and breakfast started but didn't go see if she needed me like I usually do. Then while sitting in the kitchen she came in and said that she expected me to go in her room like always and could have used me this morning.

"Jim was asking for a morning blowjob this morning" she laughed as grabbed a piece of toast.

She sat done and began to eat her food and go over her paper while drinking her coffee as I cleaned up the mess. After about fifteen minutes Jim came out and they kissed and he said he had to go.

"What about breakfast" she asked him.

He responded by saying "I don't eat breakfast but I had a great time this morning Angela".

With that the two of them got up and headed for the door. She informed me that it would be a normal night tonight and she expected spaghetti tonight when she got home just as they were leaving. I was relieved to hear that and had a very nice day doing my chores knowing it was all back to my routine and he was not coming home with her again.

Boy was I wrong because I didn't even hear her come in that night since she came home early and didn't call me to let me know. I was busy scrubbing the toilet when she scared me to death.

"DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME YELLING FOR YOU" she screamed at me. I dropped my brush and jumped to my feet and quickly turned and curtsey to her and made my apologies.

"That's ok Ms. Niel gave me something today that should solve this problem once and for all" she said like she had a big surprise waiting for me.

That had me even more scared now until she pulled something from behind her back. For a minute I was thinking Ms. Niel was here or she had something worse then a cane or the paddles she liked to use. She held out a plastic ring that I could tell was like the one that was part of my chastity device. The only thing different was it didn't have a hinge.

"Raise your skirt and keep yours hands to yourself or I'll beat you silly" she told me.

With that she produced a key and unlocked my cage. After removing it for the first time in months since they locked me up it felt great to be free and I instantly got hard. I noticed though that it wasn't quit as big as it once was and that didn't matter though because it felt better then I ever remembered it did.

"Well you still can get hard" she said with a little surprise in her voice.

"Are you sure you are taking those hormones I have you take twice a day" she asked me.

Hormones, I thought those were vitamins she had been giving me all this time. No wonder my nibbles were sore and my chest fit better in my bras. I also didn't seem to have to work so hard at shaving either. That probably explained why my manhood was smaller also.

"I assure you Ma'am that I am" I told her.

She stared at me for a second and must have believed me because she replied with "I hope so because with all the money we have spent making you a girl best is appreciated".

"This here is your new ring for your chastity device and it is very expensive, so you will be able to pay better attention to my needs"

"And the next time you see Ms. Niel you can thank her yourself" she went on to say.

She went on to explain that this ring had a bracelet that went along with it she would wear and that it would send a signal to my cage and get my direct attention anytime she wanted it. It has three settings and would not be coming off again once she put it on me. Well that would be impossible with the erection I had at the moment and she knew it.

"What are we going to do about this" as she flicked my hard on.

As I bent over she laughed and then she told me since it would be the last time I ever got off, that if I wanted I could jack off to make my erection go away. I stood there not wanting that and she told me that I had best get busy before she decided to change her mind and just get some ice instead. I didn't want that and began stroking my cock but it only took a few stokes and I was ready to explode. I squeezed it and warned her whom she had me stand there and wait.

"You may cum in your hand if you like but then I expect you to lick the mess up" she told me as I let it fly in my left hand.

I stood there as she waited and then licked it clean and after a minute was soft enough for my cage once again. She handed me the cage and ring and I worked them back in place. When she was satisfied, she padlocked me back in and showed me her new bracelet. With a push of a button, a shock went thru my crouch forcing me to my knees. I let out a scream as she laughed and said that was the correction tone.

"Every time you get out of line, this is what you can expect" as she hit it a couple more time sending me all the way to the ground in pain.

Seeing I was already on ground she hit me with a much stronger, longer shock that sent me rolling across the floor. It lasted for a couple seconds followed by another of the same and another until I pissed all over myself and was screaming in agony. After about a minute of this it stopped and she looked down at me very pleased.

"That was the punishment signal and by the piss on the floor, it worked very well" she said.

"I think this will work to both our advantage by you being more alert and responsive" she went on to say.

As I crawled to my knees and started to clean up my mess another less painful little shock hit me. It was more like a static charge you get from the door knob or something. I looked up to her and she told me that was the one she will use whenever she requests me or my presence or attention.

Well needless to say that over the next few months I did a much better job around the house and even the few times Joe came over. No more hesitation on my part and a lot less discipline with the cane. Nobodies perfect though and she never hesitated to use that thing and I still got disciplined every once in awhile. I did learn to be a better slave to her and her wants and needs.